Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
15 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

[WIP] The Sanctity of Life (P) Empty [WIP] The Sanctity of Life (P)

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:53 pm
The adolescent ward of Hidden Star's hospital was a quaint and curious place; staffed by ninja and civilian alike, it was one of the few places in the village where the two groups co-existed in relative peace. Most of the residents of the ward were friendly, too, always greeting her with smiles and occasionally bad puns even after looking at her headband. Shika held a small satchel of assorted medical equipment, mostly thermometers, medications, and bandages. The nurses and doctors were all too happy to allow her a brief internship at the (quite frankly understaffed) ward, especially after learning that she had a powerful doujutsu capable of spying on others' chakra. She approached a small wooden chair. Upon it sat her first patient for today, a petite young woman with dark, braided hair and richly tanned skin. 

"Hey, Nadia," she greeted warmly, opening the satchel and pulling out a thermometer and a small tube of pills. "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept okay." the girl responded, putting the thermometer under her tongue. "I'm not hearing voices as often anymore. Also, I'm starting to feel a bit happier." Nadia took the object out of her mouth as soon as it beeped and handed it over to her. It read a normal temperature, so she went to the next thing on her mental checklist. 

"That's great!" She slid two small pills out of a tube, and filled up a small cup with water from a nearby water fountain. Nadia reached out to take the items from her grasp, but she held them up over her head. "Hey, you know protocol. You gotta tell me what you're taking before I'm allowed to give it to you." The girl rolled her eyes. 

"Asenapine and sertraline," she replied, gulping down the pills as soon as they were handed over. "also, what's for breakfast?"

"I think it's some kind of cereal, but I'm pretty sure I can sweet talk the senior staff into some pastries." Shika said, throwing away the disposable covering of the thermostat and chuckling as Nadia pumped a fist into the air. 

"Hell yeah!" 

Almost immediately after her patient exclaimed such, an old, somewhat crusty sounding voice called out in reply: "Watch your language!"

The two snickered, and she patted her shoulder. "I have to attend to some other patients around here. If you need anything, give me a call, okay?" Nadia nodded, then stood up. She stretched, before wandering off into a smaller room lined with a few bookshelves. Waiting for a moment to see her departure, she shook her head a little bit before walking around fifteen feet to the left. A green, slobby-looking but insanely comfortable couch was pushed against the wall. On it slouched a young girl with fluffy white hair. She was curled in upon herself with a blanket draped over her shoulders. Bright blue eyes stared up at Shika from behind thin bangs, and even through long hair and covering blankets she could see thin layers of bandages which covered her entire wrists. 

[WC: 506]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum