Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Shifting tides. [P/NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Shifting tides. [P/NK]

Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:59 pm
Kuro nodded as Kira explained what he had to do to make the seal work, focusing and getting ready to repeat after her, staying quiet until she started speaking again. 
"This seal represents an unbreakable promise to follow the beliefs of the nara clan and to protect our secrets. First, while you have ties to the hozuki, you will take the responsibilities of the secondary house as seriously as those of your own clan. You will keep the secrets of the nara hidden, and never betray the trust given to you.If you accept this seal it will give you access to the nara district and to our most secret areas, including the scrolls of shadow manipulation. Present this seal if you are stopped and they will grant you entry. Understand that if this seal is broken by you, in combat, or by us, it represents a nullification of your agreement. If broken in combat of course it can be replaced however any nara shadow style jutsus learned after this seal is placed by accepting this seal you also agree that you will lose upon termination of this seal. it's effects will ensure that without this seal your body will be unable to perform those jutsu. " 

Kuro repeated everything she said then blinked a few times, realizing that he might have made a mistake. His firm confident demeanor going back to his normal naive and sunny self. "Oh, wait, was that the stuff I was supposed to repeat? Cause, now that I think about it, that sounded a lot more like instructions than just being sworn in. You said if my conviction wavered it wouldn't work, so I kinda just went all in when you started talking again."
Kuro couldn't help blushing with embarrassment at his potential mistake, a smile quickly spreading across his face followed by a small laugh. He placed his right hand on his face and laughed for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and calming down, though he couldn't get rid of his smile. "So, was that the real thing, or do I need to repeat after you again?"

(1362/2k bl activation)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:07 pm
"Well you didn't actually have to repeat all of it however it will do." As the boy repeated the words she'd spoken she began to draw across his palm. Where there had once only been light peach colored skin now shone dark black lines. The symbol at first would look like nothing, just a circle with random lines here and there, but as she finished it would be clear that this was the same as the symbol of the nara clan that was seen on her back.

"Alright. Just as with Kiru, you are now considered a member of the nara clan. Congradulation." Amber once more looked up from her work, nodding at the duo. It was important to kira to keep her clan alive, even if these means were slightly different then the norm. He wouldn't be considered one of blood connection of course, even with the small droplet of deep red kira placed on the center of the seal to bind it, however for her purpose and with regards to her belief this was just as good.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:35 pm
Kuro would sigh with relief when Kira said that he had actually done more than was necessary. It was a mistake, but at least it didn't have any negative effects. "Okay good, because if I had repeated all that for nothing I would have felt really, really silly. I only feel kind of silly now."
Kuro would look at the new seal on his hand and then clench and unclench his hand a few times to see how well the seal would resist movement. Once it seemed immune to normal movement, Kuro would melt his hand into water, able to feel the mark on each bit of his hand as if it had been completely fused down to the cellular level. He reformed his hand to confirm that the seal remained and nodded confidently. There was no way he was going to let this seal break, not even by accident in combat.

"All right, I'm now part of Nara... Feels good. Although, that feeling might just be the kidney getting along with with my body. It feels like it's bonding with the rest of me perfectly fine. Don't know why there was ever any fear it'd reject me, I'm the best at getting along with anyone and anything! Not even a kidney from a stranger can resist my friendship!"
Kuro would pat his gut where the new kidney was working just fine. "So, I've got Senju dna inside of me, and I'm allowed to go learn the secret shadow techniques of Nara... I think my potential fighting capabilities have more than doubled just over the past... however long it's been. I think that plant messed with my concept of time a little bit."

(1645/2k bl activation)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:49 pm
"Of course. I'm still getting a handle on the oath portion myself. Being the head of a clan is quite the dificult situation. Rules and regulations and all. So many things I have to do that just dont really fit my general character" Kira spoke freely around the boy. He was one of theirs, one of hers. A long time member of koukan and one of the few she'd trusted since yuki, before the fear of those she'd trusted coming to end her life, before the sight of the village burning into nothing. SHe wasn't sure if she'd allowed the boy to stay with her because she saw some great potential in him, for fear of the fight and need of a sacrificial lamb should things go awry, or out of pity because she fled when his home and everything he'd known was destroyed. Maybe it was a combination of all three.

"Kira. Speak your mind. It's not healthy for you to zone off." Even without looking up from her work amber could sense the distressed throughts of the hells angel. Hells angel. An old title for the girl long since left unneeded when she learned Ambers name but still clung to. Was it the last bit of her innocence? Did she wear the mask in order to protect herself from what she'd become?

"It wasn't a burden I wished to bring upon Kuro, but thank you for stealing away that option Amber. Shouldn't you be more concentrated on your work?" Drawing in a deep breath kira began to think of exactly what needed to be said. With a nod of conviction she'd begin again. "Kuro. Theres something you should know. I was there, when your village was destroyed, but I fled for fear of combat with youka. "

(3366)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:11 pm
Kuro was a bit confused when Amber told Kira to speak her mind, wondering what she meant. Was there something she was thinking about keeping from him? He watched as Kira prepared herself and tensed up at the words "Village was destroyed", his face seeming to drain of color at the words as he looked to the ground. It felt as if the words had punched a massive hole through his chest. That's right... the reason they didn't ever go back to Yuki... it was gone. Kira continued, saying that she had fled when the village was destroyed. He still couldn't really imagine his home, destroyed and in ruin... but if Kira had run away from it, then Youka must truly be a frightening enemy. "You ran away huh? Even you didn't think you could beat him?"

Tears would fall from his face, followed by drops of unsalted water as his face started to get melty, a small puddle starting to form at his feet. "You know... I never really got to see the village. I got lost in the jungle for so long after the attack on their village, and when I finally made my way back, one of Kiru's dragon's stopped me before I got there. Said it was too dangerous. I guess I just... I always envision how it was before I left and... It makes me want to go back to it. But I know in my head that it's not like that anymore... You know what though?"

Kuro would then look back up at Kira, his face looking as if he were an ice sculpture in the process of melting, but his smile was clear and undeniable. "I'm glad that things have gone the way they have so far. It might hurt to think about home, but that's okay. Even if you might have stopped him but were just too afraid, I'm happy that you fled. If you fought and won, I wouldn't have seen as much of the world as I have, if you fought and lost, I wouldn't have one of the greatest mentors in the world. So you don't need to feel guilty about fleeing! Because... One day, I will go back to Yuki and see the damage for myself... and on that day, I'll start rebuilding it! I'll make it even better than it used to be! And it'll all be thanks to you!"
(2048/2k bl activation)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:13 pm
"Yea. I was broken, though I didn't know at the time. I woke up in yuki with little to no memory of how I'd gotten there. My body was stiff from fresh death, I know now at the hands of maku, my teacher. Seeing him with three others easily cutting through the villages defenses and bringing buildings to their knees once more gave me a horrible fear. With that I fled. This has been one of my greatest regret. I did make the three with him pay however, and I vow to bring Youka to justice" SHe listened to the boy talk, explaining his thoughts on the long since lost village hidden in the snow. When he suggested that it was for the best she smiled once more.

"I'm glad to hear that. From here on you'll face similar feers to those in my history Kuro. I need you to know that while fear is natural and understandable, I will be at your back. You Kiru and I, even if its just us three until the day we die, will always have one anothers backs. "

(3551)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:50 pm
Kuro brought his hands to his face and started firmly patting himself all over to get his face to calm down and stop melting. Once he'd calmed down enough that he was at least mostly solid, he focused back on Kira and couldn't help bouncing a bit and clenching his fists. "Thanks Kira. Knowing that you guys are there to back me up... I feel so pumped up now! I'm ready to train till I pass out! I'm gonna learn shadow techniques and figure out how to use the wood element in this kidney and then I'm gonna master that and then use my hozuki abilities to make everything even more amazing! Also I just realized that I left Vixie behind and I need to train her up too. And then I'll figure out how to use my new techniques with her!"

(TWC- 3431)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:15 pm
"That sounds like an excelent plan, but first i'd like you to keep your concentration on the task at hand. Can you feel the power of the Senju yet? Does if flow through your body, filling you with strength?" She wasn't sure how long exactly it would take, though she'd done this more then a hand full of times. She and the two additional members of the trinity were of course significantly quicker learners then most, Kira personally finding a way to learn and perfect complex techniques as quickly as a single day in some times. She wasn't sure exactly how this translated to the unlocking of hidden techniques, but she assumed it gave her a greater learning curve in this ability also.

"Once we finish this you can put your focus on the arts of shadow manipulation. It is still to this day my greatest skill, and I know that with a little teaching you will find it just as powerful of a tool." Amber was nearly finished. As she slid another of the small pure white needle like weapons into the leather case. The only thing left now was the ritual to strengthen the items to the strength needed, calling upon the small ammount of cold black magic she still held in order to fully activate the abilities of the fae.

(3774)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:16 pm
Kuro nodded as Kira asked him if he could feel the power of the Senju in his body yet. He hadn't been focused on it, but now that it had been brought to his attention, Kuro could feel something growing inside of him. It was chakra but it had a different feel to it than normal. It wasn't pure non-elemental chakra but it also wasn't the same feeling as his normal water chakra that ran through him. It had a more solid feel to it. Well, as solid as chakra could be without being turned into a jutsu. He could feel that it was... special. As it ran through his body he could also feel that he was physically stronger as well. Or at the very least, tougher than he was before anyways.

"Right, focus on Senju stuff. Well, I can definitely feel it's... energy inside me. It's different then normal but it feels like I can use it to do something! Um... what should I try to do with it? Any ideas? I mean, I have it, I'm just not sure how to... I know how to use it but I don't know what to  use it for. Any, like, techniques or something that you can think of that I should try to practice it? Or should I just... I need some guidance on what I'm doing with all this extra energy."
(twc-3664)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:25 pm
" A simple elemental standard would be a clone style technique. There seems to be one for each element so creating one of mokuton shouldn't be too terribly dificult." Amber never looked up from her work, setting the black leather case before her on the table as she began to draw energy to finish up the creation of her perfected weaponry. She knew the spell, but magic felt wierd in her palm within this realm. The effect of ninja jutsu shifted the focus and ability to feel odd in her hand.

"Oh. Well. Yes. That's a pretty good idea actually." Kira could feel the girl before them begining the ritual she'd used only a short time ago. The power needed was great, but Amber had far more experience then she in the subject. "Alright. So try and mold your chakra in such a way that you can form a clone made of wood. Think of it like the suiton clone technique.... You know suiton clone right?"

(3939)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum