Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Fate - Fate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Fate?

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm
Half puzzled and happy, Yuri could tell the underlying power gap now, her absence made a big difference. Haru was doing so much when she was stranded, so much more than she could have imagined. Sensei would be proud of him if the squad is still at full strengh. However, squads seems to be a thing of the past now. Maybe that was why it is hard to spot shinobi moving around nowadays, maybe she is the only person who lacked in prowess now. Now, she have to climb the ladder that Haru did. Coupled with the destruction of tengakure and the deaths of her squad, starting anew with Haru seems to be the best option to opt for. She got her answers that took years and now is the time to go back to the present. It might be sudden, but some things are meant to be kept the way they are.

I see. So....... what brings you today? She asked.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:55 am
Haru noticed a shift between them, with Yuri, well, likely realizing that there was now a huge power gap between the two former teammates. It was odd, as Haru had once regarded her as his rival, his motivation to become stronger, and now he felt almost bad. Haru had discovered the lost arts of Lady Tsunade, and suddenly found himself increasing in power rapidly, now one of Kirigakure's most powerful ninja.

"Reflection, I suppose. I have a lot on my mind." Haru said absentmindedly. "What about you?"
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:19 am
As of now, Yuri did not have anything else in her mind since she had to put the past behind her. She looked at Haru, the way he is now and her simply being a husk of herself now. This place reminds me of the past, especially the statue. I traded blows with this walking hulk. She pointed to the tall monument. Never would have expected that it would have brought me to you. A surge of uncertainty went into in her mind all of a sudden; Her new chapter of life will involve lots of things that she had to get herself knowing them.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:52 pm
Haru looked at the statue contemptuously.
"As have I." He said gloomily, remembering the occasion. A spot of wounding on the man's pride, he suspected, was that Haru had managed to glance a few blows before his rage blinded him too far. Had he remained sober, he wondered how much farther he could have gone... "No, neither would I." Haru said, biting his tongue. He would have expected it to do quite the opposite. He hadn't seen much good come from the big lump of rock.

"Well, what's next for you, then, Yuri?"
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 am
I would look forward to life here. She already figured that this would the best option for herself and not to burden Haru for various reasons. Noticing that Haru did not have a good experience with the abysswalker, she would not go further finding out how is the hulk now. Knowing that he now leads a village is enough.

Yuri turned to the direction that the wind blew as though getting ready for what is coming where her thoughts would find road move forward.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:34 am
A soft mist appears near the Mizukage only to have a masked individual garbed in black robes appear from it. No words are heard as if it is mental. Haru looks towards Yuri, his voice more businesslike. " Something has just come up, I'm afraid I have to go, if you'll excuse me." With haste the two vanish in a thin mist.

[Haru's exit]
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:36 pm
There was no need to look back, Yuri walked down the path that led her to the monument. Her own village life is right in front of her fate to be written again. Seeing as the long journey taught her a great deal, she would put it to good use.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum