Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Broken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
66 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 4%
23 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Cocoon of Fate [IO, NK] Empty Re: Cocoon of Fate [IO, NK]

Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:58 am
A faint calling....A familiar Voice.....a light shining..... and it gets brighter and louder

when suddenly what appeared to be the shape of a doorway formed and upon stepping into it a figure emerged into the room, feeling not completely there. He looked up and saw a familiar face and he smiled. After what seemed like an eternity there was his friend again, He was different yet...still the same. It made memories rush back to the first day that they had met. He had tried to leave the village and it was this very face that had stopped him. a man who knew about his brothers, the man that would become his best friend....

"Kozai Yuki"

The familiar twinge of his own voice reverberating in the room as he spoke the name. His eyes sparkled, he looked slightly different from one of their last encounters before the absolute final one. For the Man had cut his hair during Kozai's Ice coffin days. A lot had happened to Agito during the time his friend was away, and he had even left him many videos during the time frame and how hard it was to adjust without his friend.

Cocoon of Fate [IO, NK] Dbl0sap-f16b5402-b488-4dc9-b32e-b62db2966186.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi80YWE5MTI5NC00MzU5LTQ3ODUtOTRlZi1jMWI4MjA3ODkxNzgvZGJsMHNhcC1mMTZiNTQwMi1iNDg4LTRkYzktYjMyZS1iNjJkYjI5NjYxODYuanBnIn1dXX0

Yet he was still giving off the same vibes as he did while he was still alive, and his apperance was rather the same sans the hair and all Agito could do was smile. He had some recollection of his time in the pure world, seeing his brothers and getting to spend that lost time with them, yet as much as family meant to him, This was his brother in his heart. This man helped develop him into who he was and was why in the end, he stood up for his village instead of trying to desert it. Agito took a moment to look around the room and then up at Kozai and raise an eyebrow " I feel as if I am not fully here, yet here I am... I assume I am not here to stay then?" Agito would tilt his head in a all too familiar inquiitive way as he usually did at Kozai and then that big smile with the hand behind his head as he chuckled a bit " Was to much to hope for I suppose, So what can I do for you Old Friend"

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 am
Hearing his words would make Agito's mood more somber. He was not Kozai's first pick, and so Kozai did not think he would answer. Agito would put his right hand out and place it on the opposing shoulder of Kozai and with a reasurring voice spoke up " Kozai, you are my dearest friend, and more like a brother to myself then my brothers were, if you ever need me, Call me and I will always answer. So Tell me Old Friend, why the search for old friends long gone?" Agito would give a reassuring smile as he spoke towards the end. Lookin over at the seats he would nod to them "How about a seat?" At which time Agito would take a seat, and look to his friend and if he would sit would follow him with his gleaming orbs to the seat, waiting to hear the answer or rather maybe question, or questions that his old friend may have towards him.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:14 am
Agito would stand up and walk up beside Kozai after he had lowered the one way mirror. Agito looked out with Kozai and he let out a soft sigh as he listened to his friend. No Agito did not recognize the description of this place, for it seemed similar to the description of Tengagakure, yet it seemed set further back in time then Tenga had been rumored to be. Agito would shake his head no as Kozai spoke about this place to confirm Kozai's suspicions on the village exsistance when they last met. Then Kozai began to talk about Youka and his companions... Agito had no recollection of such people, But he did not get to stick around long when he had been summoned to Takigakure for that meeting once.

Agito once again had shook his head no when Kozai asked about if Agito remembed them "Never got the chance to meet them. I did not know that ...What was his name... Maku Jemuzu? was that what he called himself....Or maybe the Pure world gave me some manner of insight to the incident... However I never knew that he had worked for Echo Uchiha, So was it upon Echo's Orders Iwagakure be destoryed? or was it the leader of that group?" Agito had asked questions, not meaning for them to be answered, just things that quickly came to mind.

Right then, thats when Kozai began to almost Monolauge about his success like he was a villain in some story. Yet Agito never thought of Kozai as a villain, that was his best friend, despite their difference they got along just well. Kozai gloated about becoming a figure head in the community, then Kozai began to speak of placing himself with the graces of the current kage of the village and completing his goals that he started way back in Iwagakure. Followed Shortly by Kozai asking Agito if he had done well?

This was the Kozai that only Agito knew and only ever could Agito know. Kozai would not let himself have a moment to regret like the day in Iwa again, and Agito knew that about Kozai. Agito would look back out to the village and he would respond with a question in return "Are you Happy, Kozai?" Then he would look over at his friend "If so, then Yes, You have done remarkable. If Not, then maybe you should ask yourself this, What would make you happy? Forgiveness? What is there to forgive Kozai, You made a choice, best one you could, for yourself and the village. I am certain given more time to analyze the situation and more knowledge you have now, You may have made a different choice, possibly even something similar yet in a way that got the more desired effect. I harbor no ill will. I have gotten time to get to know Near unlike when I was alive. And Leon was there too.... Also your sister Says Hi Big Brother and she wishes she could see you once more, and we all were in agreeance, those of us that care about you.... We want you Happy, so do whatever it takes Kozai, and reach that happiness." Agito would look back out to the village and take a deep breath and slowly release it.

"When will we get to do this again? If we get to do it again? While everything is great with them, I miss the biggest part of my life, You stopped me from leaving Iwagakure, You helped me with unlocking my clans potential, and even helped me get to know who and how my brother was before he was killed. If I could return in any possible way I would take it at this point. Just to be around you and see what all has changed since I have been gone" Agito let out a soft chuckle before he looked up at Kozai and would say to him "Might do you some good too if I could stick around"

Agito would then stretch out as he stood up entirely after having leaned on the window ledge on the inside and then would ask "so Old Friend, is it time to get to the point of all of this? Or was the point simply to reminace and possibly seek closure to things left unsaid or mistakes made in the past?" Agito would look back at Kozai while his arms stretched over his head, one hand on the back side of the elbow and pulling, and then swapping to the other arm.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:54 am
Agito would fall silent and he would let out a soft sigh....So that was Kozai's reason "Always the same Kozai...."

Agito would look at the ceiling for a moment before he would begin to speak "Before I give you the answer let me ask you a question, For what reason do you want to know about the Pure realm?..... " Before Kozai could ask, he would give him time to think it over as he began to describe it. "Well it seems to be how you would possibly Invision it. It is based around those you love, or Care most for....For me it was Near, Leon and Rin.... Each told me that while I was in theirs, our surroundings seemed.... different, While I saw brightness, Leon saw Darkness surrounding him, I feel it might be retrospective to how you view yourself, the actions you take... The most basic and yet almost ridiculous concept to base ones actions on... I may be looking into it to much though."

Agito would look over at Kozai and Tilt his head slightly at him " However I know there are no such concepts to you, there is no White and Black, its all just grey in the middle, and its perspective that determines how you see things, Mako believed he was right doing what he did, and yet it seemed opposite to us and we believed our path to be right. So who knows how yours will look.... Heck knowing you, this could be your Pure Realm, Maybe you are visiting me instead of me visiting you, You seem more at home with books than people" Agito would chuckle softly as he looked around the small office.

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:50 pm
Agito would give his friend one last smile as he he spoke, Agito knew these were his last moments. Agito would nod and say as he slowly began to fade away " I always route for you , Kozai" as his final words left his mouth, he finished fading away back to the pure realm. While sitting around a fire with the closest people once again he smiled at them and nodded to them "He is going to do just fine" And they would quickly fall into chatter , Agito telling them all about his adventure he just went on , seeing Kozai and informing them all on just how their friend and brother was doing in the world, one thing they all agreed on was how proud they all were.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stein was out in the middle of the town when a letter suddenly found him, he was called to the Library by the Master of the Archives. Stein being curious would answer the call, and when lead up to the office of the Master he would immediately say "I promise sir, Every book was left in the library and nothing was done to them, all information was still there when I left with that man Arashi" He would Ramble on, being clueless as to why he was summoned by such a man of power. However stein being all the time calm, he would slide his hands into his pockets.

His Glasses glared for a moment till he lowered his head revealing his eyes, as he would put a cigarette into his mouth, but did not light it at the time, it was mostly just a habit , his hands back in his lab coat pockets he was wearing. his ghastly white hair hung around his head almost like an upside down crown. The stitches across his skin would give away to an educated being what he actually was.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum