Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk)

+4
|Queen|
Jiro Kabi
Ayame Nezumichi
Brooke Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk)

Tue May 31, 2016 1:37 am
Kirino will comply to the following directions given by Queen Yamono. (This certainly took an awkward turn.) Also, this is only assuming if Queen can do that as it has been about a week since Ayame's post. (So, if not I follow through with previous actions.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk)

Tue May 31, 2016 2:43 am

Approved unless not <3
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Tue May 31, 2016 6:40 pm
Ayame turned and headed back to the village thoroughly annoyed by the blonde know-it-all. Aya knew there was a way around all of it, somehow. If there wasn't, she would find one.

-exit-

(ust gonna claim the same stuff i had before all of this because its been so long and cant remember all i needed to do, plus my computer is broken. If staff could pm me what i had claimed before and the wc I need to make up, I can do a private thread to make it up after things get fixed)

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:16 pm
Orokana saw queen smack aya and he body flickered and grabbed aya catching her before she fell to the ground. she was lighter then oro would have thought. then after he caught her he yell "what the fuck are you doing?! you don't do that to someone that's an ally, yes it was an argument what are you a child?!" he looked at queen very annoyed and almost upset. what aya did was brave and yes he know she would get punished but his is too far. "do you think you can just do something like this with no reason other then she pissed you off?" oro  stopped himself before he said any more. he looked at aya and it seemed she had a few he looked at her cut where her knife cut, her breathing labored. he needed to take her to a hospital. he looked at queen and kiri and said "I'm taking her to a hospital... now may I go?" he waited till he was dismissed by queen. although he was enraged. queen had no right to do something like this to aya. yes aya and her had an argument but the difference in power between the too where insanely different. oro bite his tongue and wouldn't add fuel to the fire in this even but oro regret ever thinking of becoming in valued in queens life, he was happy he didn't now. but oro will not endanger his life or ayas life in a stupid disagreement.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:29 am
Approving Queen's edits.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 pm
-Edited and exited-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum