Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk)

+4
|Queen|
Jiro Kabi
Ayame Nezumichi
Brooke Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk)

Fri May 13, 2016 1:20 am
The girl flicked her lilac eyes at the white haired beauty who told her to be nice. She was lucky they had gotten to know each other up to this point or else Queen’s foot would have been so far down her throat, she would be tasting Yamano royalty for days. Because of the fact, The blonde did’t bother to respond and kept heading towards the mission objective; she would briefly nod to the girl’s suggestions to the plan. It was another reason Queen had taken a liking to the young Kaguya, she was quite the tactic. A lot of potential in this one.

It wouldn’t be long that Kirino  had originally returned that the girl known as Ayame decided to speak up. The once pleasant rat girl decided to turn completely feral due to the words that Queen had for the Genjutsu boy. Queen remained silent as to let the girl get her long rant out of her system. The blonde had no time to waste her breath on the blood boiled brat. It was clear that the young Genin was probably fresh out of the academy, and had no idea what being a ninja meant. It called for tough decisions, and blood to be spilled. It was just part of the job description, and that was just something that Ayame would figure out eventually.

“Are you done?” Queen asked as they were now reaching the outpost. “Because last I checked, this wasn’t a therapy session and I have no time for your problems with me.” If that has been the end of what the rodent had to say, then it was time to get the party started. The blonde Chunin  reached into her ninja pouch before throwing Kirino a meter’s worth of wire. “Go tie them up before they wake up. We’ll return to them once we take the outpost back.” Well, that’s what Queen had in mine but it seemed like the girl known as Aya had other plans as she followed behind Kirino towards the knocked out bandits, surely out of spite of the Chunin leader. The blonde sighed before she redirected her route to follow after them. Hopefully this would just be a quick detour as she couldn’t just let half her team of basically newly made genin out of her site. Oro surely following along.

Queen would walk up from behind the rat girl who seemed to mutter some words under her breathe, surely towards the blonde no doubt. It was only then that the poor girl began to address her dilemma towards the Kaguya. “If you can’t handle it, then go ahead and quit. There’s no room for weak links. You’ll just end up getting people killed.” Queen may have sounded harsh, but she meant it with sincerity. There was no room four self doubts and second guessing. If she couldn’t make the tough decisions or know that there would be death on a mission like this one, then she wasn’t cut out to be a ninja. “Let’s hurry up and tie them up. We have an outpost to get back. Ayame, you can stay here if you wish.” With that, they would hopefully be back on track to completing the mission.

Upon arriving towards their destination, It had seemed that Orokana had been paralyzed by fear from the situation as he was unable to perform the genjutsu. His body stood motionless outside of the outpost, but there was no time to just wait around. The mission had to continue. The girl sighed to herself before she spoke outloud, “looks like it’s just you and me Kirino, let’s move in!” The girl would continue her actions stated before, moving in and launching a quick jab at her first enemy that would knock him unconscious due to sending a large amount of spirit energy through his system and shutting down his chakra network.

Even with the Genjutsu not being done, Kirino was able to handle herself quite efficiently as she drove a massive bone spear through on of the enemy’s chest. She then proceeded to send the lifeless corpse of the man she killed into the man who was headed towards Ayame(if she chose to come along). In the meanwhile Queen would unsheathe in a quick draw that would slice through one of the bandit’s chests before he even knew what hit him; his body fell heavy towards the ground. Queen would approach the one that has been thrown Ayame’s way and smack him hard enough in the head that would send him unconscious. Maybe it was the fact that Queen thought having an extra one for questioning was a good idea, or maybe it was that Ayame’s words were actually getting to Queen’s head. Either way, it was a decision she made. “Is the hostage alright?” She asked Kirino who was closest to the male. She was half asking if he had received any serious injuries and half asking to make sure it wasn’t another enemy in disguise.

(No hard feelings I hope Aya xD My char is just a rude gal but she may come around. You may have taught her a valuable thing or two)
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Capture the Outpost (Private, Nk)

Fri May 13, 2016 2:43 am
Kirino felt a little better about the girl leading them as she let the words that Ayame said to her fall off her back like water in a shower. Then catching the wire, the girl went to return to tie the men up, there was no use in breaking or killing them if there was an alternative. Before that though it seemed the girl had a lot to say to the chuunin, Kirino would probably take the opportunity to talk to Ayame as she headed into the direction of the girl.

”You do have a choice, just because the mission says to kill all but one doesn’t mean all of the can’t live.” She began to tie up the men not really caring that Queen was there. It seemed that the girl had a few things to say to the genin. The girl stepped between the two ladies, so that they wouldn’t fight in the middle of the forest. ”No one is a weak link, no one is quitting, we have a guy to rescue. Ayame please stay and finish tying these men up. We will take care of the bandits.” Now that everyone had said what they needed and they were ready to move on Kirino moved back towards Orokana along with Queen, it seemed that she wanted Ayame to stay behind too. As Kirino only mentioned having Ayame tie them as Queen said she could stay.

As they neared the outpost and came upon the ninja Kirino went straight for the one on the opposite side of Queen closest to the hostage, it seemed that Orokana had not done his thing and the battle would become slightly more difficult. The two conscious ninja jumped for Orokana (One would be going towards Ayame if she were there.) the Kaguya whipped her arm and threw the body at one of the bandits and looked at the male ninja as he stood motionless. Wow, Ayame said her leader was Jace right? I need to have a talk with that guy about his team. They are lacking in quite a few areas, if memory serves Ayame also said that her team was very support oriented.

After Queen cut through one of the men she moved onto the man Kirino had thrown a body on top of and swiftly knocked him out with a blow to the head. She then asked the girl about the hostage. Since none of them had poofed or changed in appearance Kirino had to assume the man tied up was in fact the hostage and not a trap set by the rogues. She carefully untied the man and checked his vital signs. They seemed weak, he looked to have taken a beating he was alive though. Kirino picked the man up and placed him onto her back, before looking at the chuunin. ”I will run him to the hospital and let you, Orokana, and Ayame deal with these guys.” With that the girl would run back towards the village and once there she would head straight for the medical center. Once the man was being seen by the medics and Kirino was assured of his survival the girl went to collect her reward.

WC: 535
TWC: 2687
Claiming: Rewards (4000 ryo, 10AP, 1000 words towards Taijutsu Body Flicker, 1673 words towards Clematis Dance: Flower [Already had 2577, so plus 1673 = 4250 meaning learned.], and 6 stats.)
(Exit)

Last edited by Kirino Kaguya <3 on Fri May 27, 2016 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Tue May 17, 2016 3:23 am
Approved for Kirino's 2 jutsu's, stat points, and Exit.

Though I just want to make sure that everyone exits so that way no one comes in here and tries to kill their character.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Thu May 26, 2016 6:54 am
Ayame took a deep breath in through her nose and released it through her mouth. She no longer wanted to be on this mission, however she knew that if she could just power through it, she would end up in a better place. She watched as the other girls abandoned her there with the bandits, and tossing a roll of wire at her, as if she was the weakest link and so far down the chain that she had to go on coffee runs for them. It was unfair, but she bit her tongue and got to work, her jaw shaking from anger and angst. She sincerely hoped that one day karma would come back and bite Queen back, maybe even kill her. As for now, it was something Ayame didn't want to meddle in.

Ayame let a few soft clicks escape her mouth as she told Nita to stay and watch the men, that she’d be back later. She had to complete this mission no matter what. With that said, she hurried through the trees of the forest, following in the direction the others had gone assuming that they were traveling as the crow flies to get to the outpost. As she traveled she had time to think. What strategy would she use? Would she try to prevent the deaths of the other men? What would happen to her if she did?

At this point Ayame really wished that she would have been the one in charge of the mission. She didn’t know what effect the possible bloodshed would have on her, and considering her actions and reactions this far, the others could very well guess of the negative impact and that now would not be a good time to introduce her to that pain and negativity.

As she caught up to the group, she clenched her teeth trying to ignore her urges and impulses to go after queen, or at least yell at her. She calmly opened her mouth and began speaking again. “I think it would be more beneficial to the Village to capture them all. Considering your (the rest of the group, not just queen) complacency toward the mission, the enemies must not be that hard to beat, therefore it wouldn’t be much more of a hassle to let them live.” She tried to stick to her guns with logic and maybe change Queen’s attitude. “I know the mission says to kill all but one, but I feel that maybe these guys have different wealths of knowledge pertaining to this mission amongst other things, and that if we don’t pick carefully who to let live, we may lose out on that knowledge. Plus it may be easier to get one of them to crack if we are working at more than one. Maybe even using one of the other bandits as a device, threatening the torture or something of one could get another to squeal.” Her voice remained soft and suggestive as she tried to reason with the group.

After a pause, she continued, trying to explain herself. She started to talk directly to Queen at this point. “You and I differ in many places. I don’t know what you’ve been through nor where your morals stand. But I view life as something precious; something we shouldn’t have the right to end without certain reason. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. Hatred breeds hatred and kindness begets kindness.” There was another pause as Ayame searched herself deeper trying to get through to her. “To start a war, one only needs hatred. To end a war one needs Love, Respect, and Compassion. Every Life is a Life worth Saving, No Matter how Small, Broken, or Insignificant. Because it is Precious. It is unable to be Replaced or replicated to the Exact Measure in which it was created.” Aya took a breath and tried to hit it back home. “Once Ayame dies, there will never be another Ayame. There may be a genetic copy out there, but none that will act and behave like she did, nor share her exact ideals.” she sighed. “When Queen dies there will be nobody like her. Genetically yes, but with every experience that has shaped who she is, and every reason she believes what she does and even sharing those beliefs? No.”

Ayame stopped talking now. And awaited Queen’s response, if there was any, to her monolougeish speech on why she felt the way she did. And maybe it would open Queens eyes a little bit. "Please try to understand how I feel, and where I'm coming from"

WC : 770
TWC: TWC: 1734 / 2000

Notes to Self:

Last edited by AyameNezumichi on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 6 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu May 26, 2016 7:10 am

Okay so this is a mission meaning stats are 400 words per stat so that makes 5 stats <3
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Thu May 26, 2016 7:17 am
(Alright Aki, I had to edit some stuff can you re go in and approve, thanks)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu May 26, 2016 7:41 am

Alright approved <3
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Fri May 27, 2016 10:37 am
Edited my claims. I claimed 13 stats instead of 6. 2600 WC, max 10 on missions, 400 wc per stat. My bad.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Fri May 27, 2016 10:40 am

Reapproved <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Tue May 31, 2016 12:37 am
With the events of the leftover bandits being taken cared of, it seemed as thought the young rat girl arrived to the taken outpost; surely to just cause more of a hassle for the young leader of the mission. Upon her arrival, Queen let out a quick sigh as she mentally prepared herself for the misplaced lecture she was about to receive. “when will she learn.” Queen asked herself mentally as she closed her eyes and listened to the words that left the girl’s mouth.

She let the girl speak, standing completely still, her blade still in her hand. At this point in time, Kirino had already left with the hostage and it could be assumed that Orokana was still in the vicinity; thought it was still unknown if he was frozen in fear or whatever other physical ailment had come about him that had left him unresponsive. With each sentence that filled the empty silence within the outpost, Queen slowly became more and more agitated. Of course, she kept her cool, but it was rather irritating to the girl on how blind the young Genin was on how the world actually worked, and how controversial she was to her own beliefs. “Let me stop you right there.” Queen said after Ayame had mentioned every life being precious. “You believe that life is precious, and you don’t believe in killing, but you rather torture these despicable fools? That is a rather odd and cruel way of looking at things don’t you think?” Queen began, her voice rather calm in nature, but each word was as sharp as a blade. “You think their lives are precious? worth saving?  they killed our men!” Queen was close to shouting at this point before taking a moment to take a deep breath. She turned away from Ayame to look at the fool that had gotten knocked down by Kirino, his body weak but now attempting to get back up.

" They had the intent to kill our people, and surely it was no slow death. They surely wanted nothing more to not only hurt these ninja and us, but to hurt as many people as they can. You cannot bring an end to a plague by letting it just infect whoever it pleases. You kill those who are infected, or you find a cure that will kill the plague. People like these bandits are just like a plague. If you don’t kill them, they will just continue to hurt others, and I don’t want that blood on my hands.” Queen said, her voice almost a whisper but would be clearly audible to Ayame. The blonde Chunin placed the tip of her blade against the struggling bandit’s chest that lay in front of her before striking it into his heart as the mission’s objectives not only echoed through her brain, but knew how potentially hazardous these men could be.

With that done, that left only one of the men alive, which is exactly what their mission had been.  Queen bent down after placing her sword back into it’s sheath and pulled out enough ninja wire to tie up the man and prevent him from moving before throwing him over her back. “One day you will understand and if you don’t…” Queen paused, taking a moment to turn around towards Ayame. “You’ll be dead."

With that said, Queen would motion to the two Genin to head back before leaving herself, following them back towards Konoha. Assuming that nothing else was said or done that would cause a reaction from the blonde beauty, it was safe to say that it was a mission complete once she turned in the knocked out bandit.  Though, she’d have to keep an eye out for this Ayame girl. If this mission was any evidence, she may be a harm to others in the future.

exit
twc: 2804

claiming 7 stats, 2804 words towards Early Sacrifice , mission rewards

Last edited by |Snow| on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum