Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Outpost Bound Empty Outpost Bound

Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:42 pm
The wolf would wait at the gates for those he planned to travel with. Each was capable on their own, but together he had hoped that they would be an unstoppable force. 

Waiting patiently, the wolf would look for his allies and once they were all together would give them a nod before turning and walking out from the gates. 

"We have important business on the borders. Going bandit hunting."

---Exit from Hoshi to Haven Borders once everyone arrives---
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Outpost Bound Empty Re: Outpost Bound

Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:56 pm
Youta would wake up and go and sit with his parents one last time before the big adventure heading to the borders he would say “I will write as often as possible I promise. I will be back as soon as possible. I will try to visit as much as I can. I will be as safe as I can.” He would then hug both of them running out the door, waving saying “It’s me, what could go wrong?” He would laugh a little. As they all laugh saying the goodbyes and I love yous. “I got this. We have been getting ready and prepared as much as possible. So there is nothing to worry about.” He would then start running towards the gates to meet up with the rest of the team. He would run up to the gate looking for the others and he would see Sebastian and run up to him.

“Hey Sebastain! How is it going? Are you ready for this?” They would continue with some small talk waiting for the others to join. He would continue talking about how he was feeling nervous and wondering what was going to happen. He would try to crack some jokes to lighten up the mood. Soon enough the other two would join and they would start to head out of the gate.

Sebastian would say that they have important work hunting bandits or something. All Youta knew was it was time to get serious.The Journey would begin.
WC 250
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:51 pm
Typhon was nervous but he felt as ready as he was going to get. He grabbed his gear and gave a final check to make sure the nurse who was staying with his father was all set. With everything in place he'd leave his home and head to the gates. As usual he was not the first to arrive, but he also wasn't last. He would wave to his comrades and chat with them as they waited to set off.

(WC 80)

Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:11 am
Ryumi felt good, great even, her whole body beginning to stir with so much vigor and wonder as she had gotten ready to go with everyone else. She wore mainly an all black body suit that covered most of her body besides her head. Going all the way down on her neck to her ankles. In which she was wearing Black and brown boots that covered her feet entirely. However she felt good, following the rest of the group as she stretched for a moment.

"Then let's go Hunt some bandits then."

–Exiting from Hoshigakure to Haven Borders as the last person that arrived–
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:31 am
Engaging in a little bit of small talk with his friend Loghain, Akaboshi listened as the wolf informed him of some business at the borders, bandit hunting as he so called it. "Safe journey, and good luck" the Nova Captain voiced once everyone had arrived, wishing them well before letting the party through.

[Letting everyone out, for clarity's sake those being: Loghain, Youta, Typhon and Ryumi]

Fu likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum