Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Toys on a mission? Empty Toys on a mission?

Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:21 pm
Mission details:

Togi lashed out with a lightning fast strike to the Torso of the training dummy that he was currently facing, the young Hyuuga was not using chakra at the moment so the palm of his hand merely slapped against the surface of the wood causing the dummy to wobble on the spot. Togi then struck again with the other hand this time and once again there was a loud smack as flesh struck wood. 'That would be both the main tenketsu that control chakra movement in to the arms sealed and then I would follow it up with a disabling blow...' Togi thought to himself as he struck once again this time channelling chakra to the palm of his hand and striking dead centre on the dummy's chest. There was an almighty crack like a miniature blast of thunder as the dummies chest splintered and the wood was scorched by the chakra.

'That's probably enough of a warm up, I do not want to turn up for my mission looking all sweaty and worn out...' Togi thought to himself as he slipped out of his taijutsu stance and gave a quick bow in the direction of the training dummy. "Thanks again dummy-san..." Togi declared as he stood back up and quickly brushed down his runes with his hands.

Togi had once again woken before the sun had risen and instead of waiting around for the time of his mission briefing Togi had instead decided to be productive and get a small amount of taijutsu practice in before focussing on a mission. Togi had therefore chosen one of the closest training grounds to ninja HQ and headed straight there. Now that his workout was over it was only a short walk to reach his final destination.

Ninja HQ was a large sandstone building but to Togi it was just another big dark shape. Fortunately for Togi there were people inside this dark void who glowed with chakra giving the young Ninja something interesting to focus on. Heading straight for the entrance Togu then strode towards the counter where he knew missions were handed out. As he headed in another ninja was heading out, the older ninja nodded at Togi as he passed and Togi hastily nodded back. 'I guess people are starting to recognise me as a ninja...' Togi thought to himself 'Though that may be due to the forehead protector' he silently added.

"Genin Togirama Hyuuga reporting for mission assignment." Togi declared as he stood to attention infront of the mission counter.

"Ah yes Togirama I see here that you have been working some shifts at the hospital is that correct? I might just have a mission that you'll suit" the Chuunin questioned as he glanced at a scroll.

"Yes senpai I have" Togi replied keeping his answer direct and to the point.

"And you have learnt the basic medical jutsu?" the Chuunin then questioned.

"Yes senpai" Togi answered still standing to attention.

"Excellent then I shall assign you this mission..." The Chuunin declared as he picked up a scroll and carefully unfurled it. "A toy maker by the name of Taran Hazouki has recently arrived by caravan in Suna. He wishes to set up shop in the commercial district. Your mission is to check his merchandise..." the Chuunin instructed.

Togi meanwhile frowned slightly at these instructions. "I am sorry senpai but I do not understand why it is important that I know medical jutsu for this mission?" Togi questioned resisting the urge to scratch the back of his head as he did so.

"Ah well you see Taran Hazouki used to be a fairly well known if not somewhat eccentric weapons maker. His weapons were nasty... real nasty... he has recently had a change of career but we are somewhat apprehensive about how safe his merchandise will be" the Chuunin revealed. "The mission should take no more than a day so report back this evening!" he then declared.

"Hai senpai" Togi declared with a bow as he wondered just how dangerous the toys of a weapon maker turned toy maker could be.

Once he had been given the direction to where the toy maker had set up shop Togi made his way out of the building and began to make the slow walk to the commercial district. 'I wonder what these toys will be like, I'm not even sure what normal toys are supposed to be like, if something like a toy didn't have a purpose then they had no place in the Hyuuga clan' Togi thought to himself.

Reaching the address that he had been given Togi paused outside the property, it was rather small and non-descript and there was nothing that made the building stand out but since it was only newly acquired and the shop had not even been opened yet that was no great surprise. 'Well I guess this is the place...' Togi thought to himself as he raised a fist and lightly tapped upon the door. There was a fair amount of noise as someone beyond the door stomped about and Togi could not help but extend his chakra senses and study the person beyond. To his surprise this 'toy maker' had a rather strong chakra signature, the sheer bulk of the chakra suggested the man was rather rotund yet Togi could see from the distribution of chakra that he was quite short and squat aswell.

Before Togi had any more time to study the toy maker however the door to the shop swung open and the toy maker himself appeared. "Hello, hello what's this then? Who's here? Oh hello little ninja what can I do for you?" the short fat man declared in a rapid jumble of words that seemed to spew uncontrolled out of his mouth.

"Greetings Hazouki-san, I am Genin Togirama Hyuuga and I have been sent by the village of Sunagakure to inspect the products that you wish to sell" Togi greeted politely offering the short man a slight bow as he did so.

"Oh hoh what’s this then? Using your position as a ninja to get a sneak peak at old Hazouki's stock? Couldn't wait till we were open huh? What I naughty little ninja you are! Well I never could deny a loyal customer come in come in!" The man replied in another jumble of words.

"Um... thankyou..." Togi declared hesitantly slightly taken back by the man's words though he followed him inside the shop none the less. Once inside the shop Togi began to sweep the shop with his chakra senses and was slightly surprised by what he found. "Hazouki-san why do some of your toys contain chakra..." Togi questioned hesitantly.

"oh your an observant little ninja aren’t you? Wouldn't have thought you would have noticed that so soon! Well my creations are masterpieces everyone... I couldn't have settled for creating somethings boring. Why don't you try one give that one a little squeeze." The man exclaimed exuberantly which strangely under Togi's keen chakra senses seemed to make the man's chakra vibrate excitedly to a miniscule amount.

Raising an eyebrow slightly Togi cautiously reached out and lifted the indicated toy. It was soft and fluffy and seemed to be made in the shape of a winged lizard but what had Togi intrigued was the source of chakra that it contained. Though Togi had no idea what they were Togi could detect that hidden inside the toy were fuinjutsu seals. The seals seemed to be holding in place a mass of chakra that felt faintly familiar to the young genin like it was something that he had sensed before. Squeezing the toy Togi was then in for the biggest surprise yet. As soon as the pressure was applied the seal seemed to glow before suddenly Togi detected a wave of chakra erupting out of the toys mouth and rushing towards his face. The next thing Togi became aware of was a sudden heat. The small toy dragon had actually belched out a burst of flame as soon as it was squeezed. 'Fire I knew it reminded of something.. Ryu-senpai's chakra'

Reacting on instinct Togi then hurled the toy away, he had scorched the tips of his hair and his eyebrows but other than a bit of soot he hadn't seemed to burn himself too badly. The toy however flew through the air and struck another toy. This toy was perfectly spherical in shape and packed to the brim with chakra. This chakra however did not feel familiar like the other had but as soon as they toy was struck the chakra erupted outward. The next thing Togi became aware of was a thick gooey mud flying in all directions and the toy maker laughing like a lunatic. Not knowing if the viscous liquid was dangerous or not Togi dived behind a counter to avoid getting splattered.

"What kind of toys are these?" Togi declared in exasperation as he emerged from behind the counter.

"The best!" the jovial rotund man relied seemingly thoroughly amused.

As Togi stepped out from behind the counter the young ninja's foot nudged a small metal toy soldier that had fallen to the floor. As soon as it was nudged the tiny toy soldier began to rapidly spin sticking out it's tiny toy swords as it did so. These swords however were apparently quite sharp as as they span they struck the side of Togi's foot and drew a long red line as blood began to ooze out.

"Ok that is enough, I am afraid I can't endorse you selling these products in Sunagakure" Togi declared before clapping his hands together and forming the ram seal. Togi's body was then instantly filled with chakra before he disappeared in a blur of motion not stopping until he had reached Ninja HQ.

With a sigh Togi reached down instinctively channelling medical chakra to his hand. The soft glow of chakra quickly sealed up the small cut of his foot and with the wound healed Togi walked inside.

"That was quick" The chuunin declared upon seeing the Hyuuga genin already back.

"I am afraid I have to report that the products of Taran Hazouki and not safe for the general population. It is my opinion that he is still putting too much of his skill as a weapon maker in to these toys. He has infused chakra in to some of his toys resulting in what are essentially miniaturised chakra weapons while others seem more mechanical in nature but are equally as dangerous" Togi reported.

"I see then it is as we feared" the Chuunin replied "Thankyou for your assistance Genin Togirama, here is your pay..." the chuunin declared as he handed over the mission rewards. With a sigh of relief that it was all over Togi headed out for once pleased that he did not have toys when he was growing up.

(WC: 1815)
(Claiming mission complete E- rank mission: product tester (500 Ryo, +1 AP)
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Toys on a mission? Empty Re: Toys on a mission?

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:31 am
(*bump because I know Aki is on an approval run :P)
(Oh and exiting seems I forgot that)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Toys on a mission? Empty Re: Toys on a mission?

Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:51 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum