Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

More training yay! - Page 2 Empty Re: More training yay!

Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:28 pm
Mason couldn't sleep for half the night he was just thinking about how great of a ninja he'll be when he can use fire style effectively. He just kept on thinking of how hard he is going to have to train to be able to use fire style. With greatness comes hard work. He dreamed about his father and older brother when he did finally go to sleep he didn't like it when he dreamed about them because it reminded him that they wouldn't ever come back from their last mission.

It was a long night that wasn't very good because Mason still had to learn the new jutsu Stephen promised to teach me. Mason had been up since about 4am because of the nightmares, to occupy the time he played with his wolf Murphy, who was glad to have a whole lot of attention. Because I haven't been able to give him much, because I was gone training. Seeing it was about dawn he left his wolf, but he filled his food dish with some leftover ramen, because that was both their favorite food.

Mason had again went out the window so that he wouldn't wake up his younger siblings and his mother, there would be hell to pay if his mother woke up early. He had made his way to the place that Stephen always was it was an bbq buffet place. Mason wasn't a big fan of bbq but his teacher was, so that's where he went. Mason and Stephen had greeted each other like they usually do discussing little stuff in the early morning. But Mason felt like getting right to the training which Stephen was happy to abide by so he told Mason to wait for him at the training grounds in an hour.

Mason left the bbq shop and wondered how anyone could ever eat at one it seems like the only reason to eat that much food is if you were starving to death, it just tempted people to be fat. As you could tell Mason was very much against bbq food and shops, he didn't know why he just never had liked them. Mason decided he would do his full daily routine and would leave his teacher waiting for him to finish, because he felt like his skill was decreasing from not enough training. Starting with his daily jog that fluctuated from two miles to five, he chose the latter of the which. After that was done he did his two sets of a thousand push ups, sit ups, and pull ups. Mason was so pumped he flew threw all of it and was done in about an hour and five minutes.(I wish I could do that) he only made his teacher wait five minutes, but his teacher was still upset a little about that.

"Today I will be teaching you Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu it is a more advanced move but I think you could learn it within a few days." Stephen had said. Mason thought to himself that he barely did the easiest one in the book how was he going to do a rather advanced jutsu? Stephen weaved the signs Rat-Tiger-Dog-Ox-Rabbit-Tiger  he inhaled a whole bunch of air and spit three fire balls out. After he was done Stephen told Mason " It works the exact same way as the other one that you did yesterday but this time just spit it out instead of exhaling it in one continuous breath. After he was done explaining how to do the jutsu Stephen left in a hurry probably to eat more stupid bbq.

Mason decided to do the Fire Stream first for practice before moving onto the more advanced one. Mason weaved the half tiger sign with his left hand, inhaled a large breath, focused his fire chakra into his lungs then exhaled a small cone about three meters in length. Mason set up one test dummy 20 meters away, then walked back to his original position. Mason weaved the signs Rat-Tiger-Dog-Ox-Rabbit-Tiger gathered the fire chakra in his chest, inhaled a large breath, and sorta spit out a weak little fire ball that fizzled out two meters away from Mason. "Come on are you serious? I did this yesterday and I think the day before too how is this that hard?" Mason had sorta passively aggressively yelled.

Mason went to the next step of his training regime so he could cool down(I'm so punny get it "cool down" after trying to do fire style moves ?) and regroup later then try again. Mason started with weapons practice he made an "X" in a tree using the throwing stars, but ther than that it was ordinary. Next was sparring, usually his favorite part of the training but today nobody of note challenged him probably from just about killing that Sarutobi kid, and taking off like he'd just killed someone. So Mason went back to the house and waited till later in the day when somebody of worth was at the training grounds.

[W.C 841] [841 towards both Fire style element and 4 stat points] ( Just had to write this before I went to sleep.) [T.W.C for Fire style 841 + 2294 = 3135, 865 left]
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:45 pm
Mason was tired of waiting, he has been waiting for several hours at his house, so that hopefully when he went back to the training grounds someone who was on his level would be there. It has been two hours since Mason had started waiting to pass the time he cleaned up his room which before that was the messiest room one could ever hope not to see. He had given Murphy a bath, which he had regretted because the wolf was afraid of shampoo for some unknown reason and had slightly bit Mason on his arm. He helped his mom cook breakfast cooking his ramen on the stove top using nothing but his own beginners level fire jutsu to do. After feeling like there was nothing left to do Mason left to do some more training to hopefully pass some more time. 

Mason had his leg weights already on and was already starting to run towards the training grounds. When he had gotten there he noticed more genin than earlier. Some looked like the average cookie cutter genin. But, others had a more weird look to them. For example there was a kid who looked about Mason's age maybe a bit older. The strange red genin had crimson red hair, magenta eyes, he had high cheek bones and thin eyebrows, he had his hair at about neck length, The genin was smaller than Mason by a little bit about an inch so he was about 5'6 maybe a inch or so smaller, and about 120 pounds.

Mason kept on jogging because he still had to run a lap more before he could ask the genin about himself. Finally finishing the jog, Mason felt properly warmed up and had walked up to the mysterious red haired genin. Mason approached the genin thinking to himself "What if he declines my offer to spar?" Or another one was " What if he out classes me?" Putting the doubts aside he approached the genin and asks him one question "Would you like to test your strength against an Uchiha in a spar?" The boy responded with a rather calm voice "Just because you belong to one of the great clans doesn't mean your any good you aren't worth my time." Mason was infuriated that the boy who had not even known him, had the audacity to insult him. 

Mason blinded by fury threw a punch as hard as he could at the genin who had just insulted him. The genin vanished in a blur of speed towards Mason's left. "Nice try but not good enough my name is Ken Uzumaki by the way, just thought you should know the name of the person who was going to beat the crap out of you." Mason let out a quick chuckle, then he weaved the ram sign, activating the Body Flicker technique and dispersing into a blur of speed as well the two genin's started to fight in the high speed conflict. The two kept clashing but dispersed into a blur of speed before any of the genin's around them could see either of the two ninja, all you could hear is the sound of someone hitting something. Mason was wrong in underestimating Ken, but he would never admit that he was wrong and submit. Mason and Ken met one more time in a very loud clash, Ken had landed a very strong and fast punch on Mason's temple, and as he was about to do a back flip Mason used the momentum and pushing off the ground with his hands to double kick Ken right on the bottom of his chin. Mason was feeling a pulsing coming from his temple, but he didn't care. All he cared about was beating the enemy who had insulted him. Ken Body Flickered onto the ground by a tree. Mason body flickered maybe five meters away from Ken. "How about we do one last clash to see who the winner is." Mason had suggested. Ken agreed as he was breathing heavily for air. They both body flickered and Mason felt as if it was in slow motion, as they were both running at a very increased fast speed the world seemed to slow down, Mason pulled back his left arm so he could gather momentum for his punch aiming up as to make Ken go flying from this punch, Ken did the exact same but with his right but Ken had his fist aiming down.. They were perhaps an meter away when Mason started to throw the punch Ken did the same thing. BAM! They hit each other on the cheek on the same side that they had thrown the punch on. All that Mason could think of is "This is gonna hurt a lot." and "I think I found my rival."

After the last clash Mason went reeling back sliding into the ground about five meters from where the clash had happened. Ken went reeling back flying into the tree. Mason's right cheek had already started to puff up and he could taste the blood on the inside of his mouth, he already knew his whole right side of his face will be swollen up like a cooked pig. Ken Uzumaki probably wasn't feeling any better Mason could bet, as Ken flew right into a tree. Mason just layed there for a bit until he couldn't take the pain anymore and passed out with his body still stuck in the long trench that his body had carved out.

[W.C. 920] [Claiming 4 stat points]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Approved <3
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:57 pm
All or just this one?
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:44 pm

All since last approval <3
MasonUchiha
MasonUchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:53 pm
Mason had woken up at the hospital with bandages over the entire left side of his face, and a cast over his left arm. Mason thought to himself "Why the hell am I here?" Feeling extremely thirsty and starved he tried calling for help but when he tried to talk nothing would come out. He just thought this was from his vocal chords being dried out for to long. Mason attempted to try and move his left arm which was his preferred arm, but he could use his right just as well as his left. All he felt was a whole bunch of pain. "I must have broken my arm throwing that last punch. I wonder where Ken is at and how he is doing?" Mason waited about an half hour before someone came to check up on him. Mason had been trying to talk for a long time but all that'd come out was a hoarse whisper. "Water.... *weakly and hoarsely* I need water." She abides by his request after asking what he meant twice more. Feeling much better he asked for some instant ramen, which they denied and gave him an apple instead. "An apple what the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" "Eat it, now stop complaining." the nurse had said. Mason ate the apple feeling disappointed that they didn't have any ramen. Once the nurse had left he decided to sneak out to get some ramen, as he was very adamant about getting himself that ramen. 

Breaking out of the hospital was pretty easy, Mason opened the Window with his right hand then activated the surface walking technique to climb down the building which wasn't that hard. Once he got down he unwrapped his facial bandages so he could finally continue his Fire Style training. Mason ran to his house and jumped to his room from his open window. After scarfing down two packages of instant ramen and feeding his wolf one package, Mason feeling content about eating his ramen, he decided to try and finish up his Fire Style training today. 

With only one usable arm Mason couldn't do his exercises, but he could do the jogging and then the fire style training. While jogging he looked around trying to see if he could find Ken around. After making a couple of laps he couldn't see Ken anywhere and thought about what happened what he thought should be yesterday. "Ken hit that tree pretty hard, I hope he is still in the hospital because he looked worse than me the last he seen him." Deciding to do another two laps before starting the training, he started to wheeze because this was more than Mason usually jogs at any one time. Stopping and taking a small break he still was looking for Ken to make sure he wasn't dead or anything serious.

Mason had started to focus the fire chakra into his chest he inhaled a deep breath and held a half tiger sign by his mouth saying "Fire Style: Fire Stream Jutsu!" Exhaling a small cone of fire that went out a meter or two. "Damn I lost progress, I thought I was already done with this stupid jutsu." Mason repeated the jutsu, he kneaded the chakra into his chest inhaled a deep, deep breath and exhaled a small cone like fire. He had forget to weave the half tiger sign while he exhaled the flame. "How will I ever be able to use this in battle if I can't do it right in training.?" Mason knew that putting stress on himself and belittling himself isn't good for him, but he does it anyways for "motivation".

After doing the jutsu again a couple more times and getting the same result as the first attempt of the day, Mason felt frustrated so he decided to meditate on what the answer could be to getting the jutsu to work. Mason focused his chakra to the bottom of his feet and climbed a tree to an large tree branch perhaps ten meters above ground. Once he was up there Mason sat down and started to focus on what he had learned in all the scrolls he "found" and all what the teachers had said about jutsu like this one.

After peeking inside of his head for more than a few minutes he found a piece of information about channeling a lot of chakra and taking a huge breath. So he decided to try it. Mason stopped his concentration and while pointing away from the tree, (So he wouldn't burn the tree down) he started to channel his chakra to his lungs, he waited about five minutes he inhaled a massive gulp of air, he held the half tiger sign with his right hand(usually it'd be his left but it's injured/broken right now Mason didn't know which) and exhaled a still small cone like flame that went out the full three meters thankfully. He caught some of the smaller branches on fire, so the fire wouldn't spread Mason activated the Surface Walking tech. and preceded to stomp out all signs of a new forest fire. Feeling good that he finally has it down. Mason jumps down from the tree to take a nap on the less exposed side of the tree because he felt to tired to go all the way home. He dreamed of what he could now do with his new Fire Style.

[W.C. 909] [909 + 3135 = 4044 Claiming Fire Element, Fire Style Fire Stream Jutsu http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t16223-fire-release-fire-stream?highlight=stream, and 4 stat points.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:57 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum