Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Circles In The Sand [a request] - Page 2 Empty Re: Circles In The Sand [a request]

Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:48 pm
Jayden tilted his head listening closely to the words of the Kage, he was very wise and Jayden completely trusted his word. The blank expression turned into a smile. Someone to train with would be nice! And eventually being able to travel to the leaf would be great as well, the Kazekage seemed to have an answer for everything! He should have done this sooner! Wait, he was smiling to much and showing way to much emotion! Jaydens deadpan stare returned as he got ready to speak.
"Who did you have in mind to train with me?" He asked as his voice stayed at a normal emotionaless level despite his excitement boiling over inside of him.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Circles In The Sand [a request] - Page 2 Empty Re: Circles In The Sand [a request]

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:01 pm
Seeing him change from looking emotionless to smiling is nice to see, as he does not really understand why he is acting this way, however his face returns to the more deadpan expression before speaking "Well I have a few in mind, if you are looking for a teacher I can advise a few jounin, but if you are just wanting to spar and get in some battle practice then I can go through some around your rank so that you both can be challenged. Which one would you prefer?"
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:25 am
Jayden knew he needed as much training as possible. Especially learning the fire element. Maybe he knew someone who knew that element. So far Koroshi had been quite helpful to him.
I need to work on my fire element. As a Terumi it is important. Is it possible to find someone who could train me?” Jayden asked as he finally began to open up a little more. Yes this is opening up for Jayden, which meant he was beginning to feel comfortable with Koroshi. This is not common for Jayden since his circle of friends included barely anyone.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:35 am
Koroshi begins to think about hearing what kind of training Jayden would like to do while he waits"Hmmm, well there are a few people within the village that know the fire element, including myself. Tell me, what sort of training would you like to have with the fire element? Is it learning and mastering new jutsu? Perfecting chakra control, or are you wanting to increase your chakra capacity to be able to use more jutsu?" Koroshi says as he tries to think of who would be best to train him, if it is more controlling the fire, and learning new jutsu Koroshi could help, he is far from a master at it like he is with earth, but he knows enough that he could give a few pointers. Who knows, maybe he would be able to get some techniques of his own
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:15 am
Jaydens eyes widened as his head was straightened as he looked at the Kazekage! Was this an offer to be trained by him? That would be the highest honor one could receive! His expression went from deadpan to surprise! This was another step in him becoming comfortable around Koroshi!
"I would honestly like to learn everything. What good is a ninja who lacks skills in any area?" Jayden answered and questioned at the same time. Well you could say the question was more of an answer itself! This was saying a lot for Jayden who was opening up to someone for the first time in years. "If I was able to train with you, it would be an honor." He said respectfully.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:43 am
Koroshi smiles seeing that Jayden is opening up to him, maybe he can make his life brighter in at least some way by showing him this kindness, and with him finishing a large amount of paper work he should be able to spare some time to help out one of his ninja "I agree, making sure that you are well rounded is the best way to become a very skilled and powerful ninja. If you would like we can begin training now, I would just need to inform Suki that I will be out, so that she can take care of things while I am gone." Koroshi says as he stands up from his chair, his height being shown off in full effect as Koroshi stands over 6 feet tall. Once up Koroshi would stretch his muscles some, making sure that he is not stiff from sitting down for most of the day, after doing so Koroshi would begin to speak again "If you would like you can go a head and head to an open training field, and I can meet you there after informing her that I will be out"
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 am
Jayden stood up and noticed how tall Koroshi really was! This will definitely be a challenge for Jayden but it was something he really needed to do and even he knew this.
"Okay, I will meet you at the training grounds. Thank you." Jayden said as he left the office following Koroshi.

Last edited by Jayden Terumi on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:52 am
Koroshi after getting the confirmation that he will meet him at the training grounds Koroshi would continue down stairs to speak with Suki, allowing Jayden to proceed to the training grounds at the speed he would like, whether that be body flickering, or simply walking to the training grounds. He would spend a few moments speaking with Suki, telling him where they are going to be, a rough idea for how long, and the current work he has done, and what he would want to work on when he returns. After getting this taken care of he would begin to make his way to the training grounds as well, allowing Jayden to take in the new area, and to get comfortable
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:18 am
Jayden found the perfect spot to train. He had gone home to change clothes due to the desert heat. He had on a brown leather weathered tank top on and of course a pair of leather pants. He had a couple of leather straps around his muscular upper arms.his dreads were pulled back in a half ponytail, letting the bottom ones hang loose. Embarrassingly enough, Jayden hardly knew any jutsus and today was the opportunity to learn from a Kage! Their is no better training than from one of such high standings.
He bent down to tie his combat boots up. Yeah okay who honestly wears leather in the desert? After all wouldn’t be rather difficult and hot to move in? Not to Jayden. This was one of his most comfortable outfits. As he tied his headband around his head to help keep the dreads back, He looked up and around with his different colored eyes hoping to eventually see Koroshi.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:32 pm
After taking care of his Kage duties, Koroshi would walk to the training grounds, his mind flashing back to the fire users in his life, he may not know any real fire jutsu as of the moment, but he has seen enough and with his knowledge of chakra control, and how the tenketsu works within the body, he should be able to figure out how to recreate and teach these different jutsu. Taking only a few moments he arrives at the training grounds seeing Jayden, walking toward him Koroshi would begin to speak "What fire ninjutsu do you know already? I would hate to teach you something that you already know" Koroshi says with a slight chuckle
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum