Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

(open) Wandering - Page 2 Empty Re: (open) Wandering

Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:46 pm
"wow, is it hot in here is it hot in here or is it just me." Orokana said looking up to see the fire ball. "And now i see why, this will be interesting." Orokana said smiling. Orokana looked around trying to see if there is a hint. in the mean time he remembered the signs yen used, boar, dog, monkey, ram. Orokana closes his eyes for a moment and release, and clams his breathing. Hopefully i can do this, and hopefully if i mimic the signs i can stop the jutsu...its going to be hotter then hell if i dont. Orokana in the back  of his head loved this, he has been pushed beyond his limits before as a child but now it means something. Orokana starts doing the signs and stores up his chakra, making it flow around him. this is genjutsu, its making my body feel hot and is effecting my eyes and lungs, so i should but my chara there mostly, i need to push myself, i have to do this. OK here goes nothing.. Orokana completes the signs and releases all his chakra. best case scenario i get it first try, worst case i will be here all night...who needs sleep anyways. then open his eyes, the fire ball still in the sky. "fucking hell...ok again." Orokana closes his eyes and breaths slowly, he stores his chakra and waits. he needs to but all his chrakra in this, he keeps storing and storing. then does the signs again. Come one release. Orokana opens his eyes hoping it worked. "Damnit, again!" Orokana yells with a sense of determination. i will not be defeated, i am going to pass this, i been doing worst then this my whole life! Orokana smiles and closes his eyes, he is enjoying this, this is the hardest he has worked in a long time, and he is learning something new and will be usefull to him. orokana loves mind gamesand he wants to master them all. Orokana decides what he needs to use his chakra differently, he knows seem people have a lot of chakra and this would be easy for them but this is only the first time he was in a genjutsu... he was thrilled. this is how you teach, not reading but by doing, no matter how long it takes one day you will master it, and so will Orokana. Orokana molds his chakra and tries making it push back other chakras. Genjutsu is chakra that changes your senses, plays with it, all i need to do is push it back, play with it instead... this is going to be easier said then done though, he wouldnt make it easy, he wants to push me, maybe try to break me, im not going to let that happen. Orokana does it again, 3rd time is the charm right? orokana releases his chakra and does the signs again, and opens his eyes. "fucking hell, man you really like to push people eh, hehe again!" orokana has pure joy in words, he knows he can do this but he needs time, and he thinks this fun as hell!

(1019 words, claim genjutsu release, and +5 stats)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:09 pm
Yen nodded smiling at the boy as he noted the heat would truely pick up in a second as he required him to work up more power. good he's actually using the basic release. All the telling signs he can do and not just blindly rush into things and then cry I'd they don't work. Perhaps there is more to him in will then that suggested. Ah well I'm gonna have fun if I use mad world then as that should get the boy to truely work for his bread and butter. yen thought as the boy spoke up and yen nodded and grinned. "Well this is how it is I'll be frank you doing that and I was an enemy you would've been dead long ago. First thing first a genjutsu user does not do is not wonder what it is. They should know what and why something went wrong. You catch someone in a genjutsu you finish them or make sure your teammates finish them. Secondly know that you break out everyone despite what happens even at the cost of your life you do so. You should be the last person caught in a genjutsu and first one to break them free. Third if you don't know it then stay away from it. Mind your distance and the sorroundings of your enemies. Memorize and connect the handsigns to what you do known."

This yen would speak as the temperature sky rocketed for the boy as now the flaming sphere of death came hurtling down at blinding speeds as the whole area would look like it would become enveloped by the ball of flame. The ground would melt around the boy as the trees would begin to Wilt and burn away in ashes life flowers in the wind. The clothes even on the boy would burn ablaze as the boys skin would begin to charred like third degree burns as the impending doom was drawing closer and closer. Looking at the ball of flame would be damned near impossible as the boy would feel that he could not stand and should he continue trying to break free of the genjutsu it will be great as he would be greeted by the work once more not as some decimated area. But yen still leaning against the tree chewing on the price of straw. In thought as he watched the boy quietly.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm
"Ok... why it went wrong..." Orokana thinks about why it went wrong, he did the signs and by no memorized them, but the only thing it would be lacking would be his chakra, he needs more of it, and as Orokana looks up he knows time is running out fast. Ok chakra is what i need, so if i just relax my mind and draw more chakra i should be able to do it, if my thinking is in deed right. Orokana relaxes his mind, forgetting about the burning heat, the feeling of lack of air, and of his own thoughts. Luck isnt Orokanas strong suit but not caring is. "this is just genjutsu, it isnt real, im not burning or having a hard time breathing, its fine..." Orokana whispers then Orokana does the same thing again, store chakra, do the signs and mold the chakra too how he wants it. Then Orokana releases and looks up..it failed again. Orokana doesnt say anything instead he knows what he needs, so he smiled and pulls up his hoodie, blocking the light from his eyes. "i will die before i give up on this." Orokana says with a bit of cockiness in his voice. Orokana closes his eyes and stores more chakra, pulling it in his mind, relaxing it there. dont fuck me know, come one, its about to hit me now.

(1305 words, claming +1 stats)

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:41 am
The fireball engulfed the boy as the genjutsu ended and the world returned to normal. yeah his chakra power is well weak. But we shall fix that easily of course. But yeah if he fought anyone of high chakra power that mixes genjutsu even after my practice and pointers he would get rolled over.... Yeah we are going to fix that yet despite his thoughts yen was proud of orokana for fighting through it. Just the way one should and would improve in time. " Well death before it hits you. A mere illusion is naught but a lie, but playing that way would be more damaging to you more ways then one. Overconfidence in yourself and lacking humbleness is what makes or breaks a user. Imagine a uchiha even too much confidence kills even the most gifted. And you are no exception. Always be weary even when you seem ahead or stronger then another. "

Yen stated with a smile it was simple logic but often discarded. Then yen smiled a thought came to mind as amusing how it would be to see an student dance but a grand challenge to test the genin as he wanted to see how far the student could handle a taste of the art he is seeking to study. he handled that last one like a champ. So pointing a finger at him and locking him down would sort of demonstrate the full power and subtleness of genjutsu, blinding him will mean he will see the point. And finally mad world might be the greatest choice to show him a great power that lies within genjutsu. And a great work out. Besides his overconfidence shows that he is eager to tackle the art.. I wonder if a spar while under it can help him gain a motivation in the art. As the art is deep and powerful. It's better to give a taste of simple next to powerful techniques. And pandemonium is out of the question until he actually understands the basis of genjutsu and chakra control. Boy orokana to see a student keen in the world of genjutsu is something, but now I'm curious to how he will handle this level of a technique

Yen thought to himself as he nodded with approval. "Very good indeed orokana. You fought through the genjutsu and handled the difficulty with the heart of a fighter. So it's time to up the difficulty. You must keep up with me ok?" Yen statedas he turmed away and walked at a speed of 1 away from the boy. Putting yen 4 meters away from the boy. After 3 steps yen would then begin to do a brisk jog at a speed of 5 as while turned away from the boy he began to jog away from the boy at a easy to keep up pace.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:18 am
Orokana nods and starts jogging behind him, following his speed, though staying behind him. First fire now running, im not following but there is going to be a twist, he wants me to relax or get tried maybe. Orokana keeps an eye on yen, questions going threw his mind. Orokana's hood falls down. Orokana noticed it still early, about 2 in the after noon if he had to geuss. "So yen, do you think given more time i could have gotten threw that genjutsu or do i have little hope as it is?" Up the difficulty... fucking hell he is going to kill me isnt he... Orokana wonders as he jogs, where is he going, why are we jogging, and what is he going to do. So..this is genjutsu training...Ok so i have the release down, but i need more chakra. Orokana decides to store chakra as he runs. this isnt a break this is a new lesson so i need to be well aware that something that normally doesnt happen will happen... Orokana molds his chakra more, even if what we are doing isnt genjutsu right now i should still pratice as much as i can, this thought kept going threw his head again and again. all these heros and legends he got taught and he read about all where apart of a clan, a blood line, a family. Orokana doesnt have any of that but he wants to be someone people will remember, maybe not as a hero but as someone important. he knows he has no hope when it comes to fighting people, Orokana always would trier them out then finish them off, he isnt strong or fast but he is a thinker.

(1535 words, claming +1 stat)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:53 pm
Yen sped up as he noted the boy storing his chakra up weirdly enough as yen was now moving at a speed of 15 and spoke up."Relax if I wanted to toss you in a gen I would've already. You must remain relaxed orokana. Yes you have been pushed in one genjutsu but now I wonder how have they done in your genjutsu training and studies. Surely you know of all the ways to break free in order to release from them. A genjutsu user is well versed in releases as well as usage. While you follow me I expect you to name to me all of the release methods that one can break free of a genjutsu. Orokana." Yen would state with a smile surely the boy would figure out this is a trick question as simple as it is. At this point yen would decide to play one of his favorite games he plays with aspiring learners seeking knowledge from hi. As yen kneaded and molded his chakra he breathed out a large obscene must of chakra from his mouth as it began to spread out at a speed equal to his reaction time. 92 as to the boy the most would suddenly appear as it would thicken obscuring the boys vision of yen as he vanished from sight.

(Hidden must technique: range 50 meters)

At this time yen would create a clone with a mere clone hand sign and a puff of smoke as the clone would appear moving in the same direction of yen As yen would go through the created smoke to the left and should the boy look forward he would note the obscene outline of yen moving forward as this would be the clone through the thick mist. As yen in reality using his chakra senses would keep to the boys right as the clone would continue forward and yen making sure he was out of the boys range of sight in the mist was going to test his ability to use logic and thought to figure his way out of this.

(Clone technique)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 pm
Speeding up still trying to keep pace. orokana doesnt want to stop but he will go slower with it, he is right but he still wants to be on guard."isnt there the genjutsu, one being letting it finish, if it ever does, and the basic release, and the genjutsu release technique can break a genjutsu by creating a chakra surge to disrupt the genjutsu, a teammate can apply a chakra surge to you to disrupt the genjutsu, Causing yourself pain like stabbing yourself, If you have the sharingan, you can naturally break most genjutsu?" Orokana questioned "if im wrong im worst then i thought." Orokana watches yen and sees the mist form. why is there mist? it seems like he is making it, there must be something he is up too, maybe trying to distract me. Orokana tries looking around trying to see if theres anything out of the ordinary. wait, he couldnt be trying to.....no..i cant tell, but something must be off...

(1698 words)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:16 pm
Yen nodded silently as he stopped and back tracked through the mist as now yen was heading the opposite way of orokana while the clone he created continued forward although the boy was smart he kept right on following the yen clone however naturally. yeah he has the basic concept down
That's for normal shinobi who need an reasonable way to escape genjutsu. If it was anyone else who had not decided to study the arts then they could pass. However the awnser is there isn't truely a definite escape against gen. Even some have almost impossible to grasp escape methods, further no method is sure free. That's the power of illusions, one who would dedicate a pure lie in reality can always be found out, but the best can stay hidden for years. We even lie to ourselves. Making things greater or stronger then we make them, or bringing upon doubt in the moment of assurance. It's human nature and further a genjutsu user takes advantage of their rage, their fear, their confidence, and their joys at a instant. This is the esscence of genjutsu in the whole. A lie and a illusion which makes one apparent. Even to bring or destroy a persons nature as well as sanity. You have much to learn orokana. But fear not I'll teach thee
yen thought as he dispelled the mist and it cleared up.

"You are both correct and incorrect orokana. Typical releases yes for throes who need a quick fix and in many ways it does work. To overload ones other senses is indeed the correct way to break out of most genjutsu. But it's a art, like creating fire with ninjutsu and mending bones with medical there are some things which require knowledge and further understanding to break free from. This lies true even with genjutsu. A genjutsu user is designed to contain and keep safe their allies, while at the same time disrupt and unsettle their enemies. While it's true the most notable aspects of a genjutsu is indeed a sharingan that's by no means an absolute solution. And I warn you even if caught one may break free but it's 1 second longer the person must act, 1 minute longer they must live, 1 hour longer they must fear for their safety. Be vigilant and alert to what it is you are facing. Because I tell it to a lot of my students and they learn relatively fast just how powerful the art is. Do you understand what I'm telling you orokana. To embody this art you must envelop your very life into it, and to go further you must be willing to take the risk that even if you are the caster and you will fail. You can still make a difference. Failure for a genjutsu master is victory. Because you learn more from the genjutsu breaking then the genjutsu beingon them. This here is what you must learn to understand the art as a genjutsu user."

Yen stated as he tipped his hat to the boy and chuckled. " now what did I mean when I said all of that?" Yen asked the boy curious if he could keep up with what he said.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:07 pm
"I think, idk how to put it into words but, all jutsu are the same, and nay all genjutsu are easy or hard to get out off, its like a snowflake, to understand and master the genjutsu you need to be ready to fail and take over your life, every mistake is something new to learn. Orokana keeps his emotionless face on and had a monotone voice. While he makes me chase him in a forest with mist he leactures me, asking me questions. Orokana may be new to the world of ninjutsu but the people he has ment all seemed weird. "master, what are we doing if i may ask?"
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:43 am
good awnser perhaps there is a genjutsu user in you orokana. yen thought to himself as he noted the boy's question And smiled as he spoke "we are walking of course. There is nothing that is as simple as that. You must Learn to walk before you run. And before you walk you must crawl. This here is where you take another step. You do not question you observe and learn from what you see and feel around you. You do not become a master overnight. Nor does a baby run as soon as it's born.you absorb and learn all you can and take it in. I question you because I can and further know that you can improve as long as you observe and ask the questions that others don't. In genjutsu you ask the questions through your actions, and throes effected must show their will. And if not strong enough or not calm they lose their minds. Am I understood?. This is the first lesson you learn. I'm not making you slap water,nor am I telling you to hit a target. I'm teaching you to be your own master by showing you simple things and asking questions that have no true awnser. Because you must be calm, poised, and precise. You must treasure every action you take and be peaceful in action. Am I understood?"

Yen asked as he looked the boy over carefully and smiled. " You. Accept the village as home, and we accept you. But you must be ready to set your life down at a moment and be certain of your choices and decisions. Because if you are not then that is as bad as standing there. So you understand what I'm saying? No matter the questions or the answers you must have confidence. Further you must observe, and you must go through with your actions. If I taught you techniques you would go nuts, but control in yourself means you would know when you can actually act and use something. If I put you understand a genjutsu what would I do next orokana? Ask yourself that."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum