Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

A Flying Thunder Mortal (P,NK,Ganki) Empty A Flying Thunder Mortal (P,NK,Ganki)

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:49 am
Raizuko sat on top of one of the many sand structures within the village of Sunagakure as he stared off into the sky. He had started to become fascinated with medical ninjutsu as well as fuinjutsu once again. Only minutes ago he had left the library looking for a new jutsu to learn but unfortently could not find one which led him here to think of one he could probably learn. But of course he had not ideas at the moment.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

A Flying Thunder Mortal (P,NK,Ganki) Empty Re: A Flying Thunder Mortal (P,NK,Ganki)

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:57 pm
After just leaving his apartment, complements of the wonder people of the Sand village, Ganki was off and about around the village, pacing around it to see where he should begin next. His name was known around the world, Ganki Sakura, CEO of Sakura Corp, etc. He’d have to go to the ends of an unknown continent to meet someone who didn’t know his name. As he roamed around the village, his steps begun to a lot slower and gradually decreased in speed, one after another. He’d made the same simple mistake like before, coming here, dressed in hot clothes and such. He looked up for a split second, catching  a glimpse of the harsh beating sun, beating down on his already attractive all body tan. For one being born up north in the snowy mountains of the clouds, who could get used to this harsh weather?  

“This weather blows, I don’t know who these people do it…”, he said, carrying himself over to the large structure nearby, roughly 15 feet high. He leans on the side where the pillar blocks the sun from sight, offering shade. He smiles with relief. Although, after he settled, he noticed the top of the shadow, which appeared to display a human like figure, sitting down. He looks up instantly with a smile, finally, help. If it was one thing Ganki understood about this village, was that the people of this village were one of kindness and empathy. Ganki learned this first hand when he arrived here, a stranger given place to stay, out of the generosity of their heart. What blew his mind away was the fact that it wasn’t even the kage that did it, it was a shinobi.

“Hey! You up there! Could you help me out a bit, could u tell me where I could get some cool clothes? Obviously this 3000 ryo suit isn’t classy enough for this weather”, he yelled with a smile. As he waited for some sign that the man up there got his attention, he notices a slim female figure walk by casually, adorned with a sand shinobi hand band, around her waist. He nods with approval.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

A Flying Thunder Mortal (P,NK,Ganki) Empty Re: A Flying Thunder Mortal (P,NK,Ganki)

Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:08 pm
Raizuko would hear a man screaming with words he barely understood. Though, he could make out the words could you help me, and 3000 Ryo suit. Raizuko would stand from his sitting spot and stare towards the man as he activated his golden eye to get a glimpse of who he was. The man had some straight hair with a good looking suit on if Raizuko could say so. He would slowly scroll forward deactivating his Golden Eye jumping through the air landing on the building in front of the man."So what do you need help with " Raizuko would continue to look at the man's suit and the way it reflected the sun. He wanted to touch it but did not want to waste his Ryo on it. Deciding not to instead he would change his actions and say "Hey could you also tell me where you got that suit from I need one of those."
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:56 pm
The fellow Sand shinobi leaned forwards, landing in front of Ganki, 5 feet away. He leaned forward a bit, his head more so, with his eyes widening at his very question. He wanted to know where he got his suit from, suggesting that he would want one himself, in this weather. He nodded his head side to side. “Dude, you don’t need one of these in this blazing weather, I’m trying to get rid of it”, he said surprised in awe, still. “Besides, this suit didn’t come off the rack, I got a tailor”, he said with a smile. He took in the image of the man before him, by the look of the  man, Ganki could tell he wanted one real bad. Perhaps a trade was in order? “Tell you what, you hook me up with some fresh clothes, and ill set you up with a suit of your own, deal? Nice clothes by the way” Ganki noticed the strong chakra signature coming from this guy, chakra this strong could only mean that he had to be some sort of shinobi.

“Say, you wouldn’t happen to be a shinobi by any chance, would you?”, he squints his eyes while smiling, playing the curious detective.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:06 pm
“Dude, you don’t need one of these in this blazing weather, I’m trying to get rid of it” said the man expaling to Raizuko that his suit was not on the market. Besides, this suit didn’t come off the rack, I got a tailor. Unfortently, Raiz was quite mad as he wanted a suit like that. He would pull out 4500 Ryo from his pants pocket unfolding the wad of cash as he would say "Hey why don't you tell your tailor to make me one of those suits. Preferbly, black with gold lining, throw a pair of gold loafers in there as well. Hmmm, you look to be the same size as me maybe an inch shorter, what you wear? A 10 and a half." said Rai as he bent down and examined the man's shoes."Yeah looks like it, just give your tailor your measurements and here is 2500 Ryo, 2000 for the tailor and 500 for you " said Raiz as he counted the ryo out to the man. If the man would take the ryo he would put the rest in his pocket.

“Say, you wouldn’t happen to be a shinobi by any chance, would you?” said the man. Raizuko would stare at the smiling man. Well he was quite weirs thought Raizuko. Deciding to answer he would say "Yes, I am a ninja, a jounin might a fact. I plan on leaving the village in a couple days though for some personal things. Decided to learn some jutsu and shit before I left cause those missing ninja annoying." said Raiz as he ran his hand through his hair smirking.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:44 pm
“Yeah, I’m a 11…”, he said somewhat unwillingly. He brought his right foot back as the Sand shinobi inspected his clothes.

A brief moment of Silence settled in on the two, all that was heard was the background setting of the carts moving, and the citizens walking pass each other. Really? Ganki asked himself, Ganki was many things, but an errand boy was not. He laughed a bit, looking at the wad of cash being held out towards him. Sure, he would be inclined to take it if a deal was being made, but this just wasn’t cool to him. However, after much thought, and the reputation Sand shinobi have, Ganki shook his head side to side.

He looked up towards the man, “Sure man, I got you”, he said, taking the ordinary ryo from the man’s grip with his right hand; Ganki did this just after he walked up closer to the shinobi, now standing less than 2 feet. He now, couldn’t help but laugh, realizing that he gave in to the man’s simply request, which Ganki would have never done in the past. Perhaps he is starting to rub off on the citizens of the Sand Village. Then again, he did get a free apartment from the Sand village, rent free too.

As the man continued, Ganki’s eyes narrowed towards him, when he said he wanted to learn some more jutsu. It was then, right there, at that very moment, that Ganki knew that opportunity was right in front of him. Yeah, he shakes his head slightly at the very thought of it. Of course he would give him some of the details behind what he wanted to do, but not so much as to incriminate himself, oh no. Something was coming, and Ganki need to prepare the village.

“Say, what’s your name again? I’m Ganki Sakura”, he said, extending his left hand out towards for a hand shake, while putting the cash right in his very pocket.

After doing so, if the man would give him his name and shake his hand, he would suggest to his fellow man to walk with him near the market, where hopefully, his new friend could help him get some Suna friendly clothes. “Let's head over the market, I could use some fresh clothes, and yeah, shinobi must always learn new things, new jutsu, new skills, new crazy top of the line power up seals that make you nearly unstoppable, those sort of things, I get it”, he said, with now both hands in his pocket, seemingly waiting on him to react to his response.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:52 pm
Raizuko would laugh slightly as the man took his money, he knew that a man who dressed as such wanted to probably grab it quickly as if it qould disapeer from their line of sight or something. As the man took the money he would say "What's your name again? I'm Ganki Sakura." Raiz would look at the man questionly sure that he heard the name of the man frequently. Something about a large company that went dead. But he could be wrong. Looking at the man in the beautiful suit who revealed his name to be Ganki, Raizuko would say "My name is Raizuko Akari, fellow ninja." though of course he would laugh as he said this. “Let's head over the market, I could use some fresh clothes, and yeah, shinobi must always learn new things, new jutsu, new skills, new crazy top of the line power up seals that make you nearly unstoppable, those sort of things, I get it." said the man Ganki making Raizuko nod and take a step but stop mid way as he heard the man say something about seals that make you nearly unstoppable. Now Raiz was not one who searched for power sure he wanted to get stronger but not by killing someone for power. Though he needed to find his gamily. Looking at the man Raizuko would say "What did you say about seals that makes you unstoppable that sounds like a Fuin tech I heard of" said Raiz showing no emotion.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:19 pm
Ganki leans his head over to Raizuko, looking at him in his eyes, only to lean his head back to the opposite side, carrying his eyes off of Raizuko, “Oh, that, I was just playing around, you wouldn’t be interested In that silly thing”, he said playfully, eyeing the many vendors they passed, in search for some clothes. Ganki left a paused in between, in case he had something to say. He loosens the tie around his neck some more, the heat was unbearable. ”Besides, that little project, which I shouldn’t even be telling you about, hasn’t be released out into the public yet, due to…, how unique it is, you know? Can’t really put a price tag on in till we see it’s full effects in action”, he stops in front of a vendor, picking through the clothes that were on a rack as if Raizuko wasn’t there. But, Ganki was indeed paying attention to him, waiting to see what he was going to say next.

Normally Ganki wouldn’t buy clothes off the rack, however, Ganki really didn’t have a choice, all of the clothes Ganki had in his wardrobe, was suited for weather that usually resided up north, cold.

“Is this too girly?”, Ganki asked as he turned around fully towards Raizuko, holding a plain yellow short sleeved shirt. He wondered if he could wear this in conjunction with some shorts.
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 pm
Ignoring the bright yellow shirt Ganki held out in front of him Raizuko would say "I'm sorry Ganki but I could care least about the shirt at this moment. I want to know more about that project. Maybe I can help in some kind of way." said Raizuko as he snatched the yellow shirt from the man and handing him a black V-neck and a pair of black shorts and then walking a couole meters through cloths getting a nice pair of red tennis shoes and handing them to the man."Now considered this your first outfit. You even look like me." laughed Raizuko as he patted Ganki on the back deciding that he would not look for any cloths as he still had plenty at home.

"Though you should know that I have plentlt cloths at home that haven't been worn yet so instead of buying them you could probably get mines. But I know how yoy rich folks are." laughed Raizuko as he sat down on a bench.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:59 pm
Ganki laughed when Raizuko commented on one of the many bad traits of people with wealth, after receiving the clothes picked out by Raizuko himself. Ganki figured he might as well buy them, even though they were black, which would attract more heat than most garments, especially in this heat. Ganki goes to the man in charge of the vender, and pays him, after which he follows Raizuko, and joins him on the bench, sitting on the right side of him, with the clothes in his left hand. “Like I said, its experimental, in the work”, he said, thinking back on the events that took place prior to him being here. Ganki assured himself that he still had plenty of time left before then beast arrived. He huffs and puffs, the heat made him sweat tears the size of bullets, the poor man was drenched. He feared he could no longer wear this suit ever again, thinking that his sweat would loosen the very fibers of his once lavish suit. He rubs the back of his neck, fiddling his fingers with the sage necklace he wore, the gem was tucked underneath his shirts.

He looks down to the clothes in his left hand, after which, he looks back at Raizuko. “You know what, I like you, you seem like a good person, and you’re a shinobi, so I know your stronger than most”, he tapping Raizuko’s right shoulder playfully with his right, if unstopped.
“Alright, basically, im..”, he pauses for a moment, deciding to whisper to him to avoid anyone else from hearing him. “…, gonna brand you, with the seal, which is all that it takes. It’s permanent, like a tattoo”, Ganki thought back to the shop in Tanzaku, where it all began, and figured that he might have to take extra precautions, just in case. In fact, Ganki actually knew what went wrong last time, and could avoid it all, it was just that he was so paranoid, that the extra precautions would help ease his anxiety.  “…”, a silence broke through, as this was the first time he himself, would use this method, at all. He kind of actually felt as if he forgot how to even use the technique, his heart raced. Deciding that the more time he spent waiting, letting his heart beat faster and faster”, with his right hand, he extended his index and middle finger, while balling the rest. His form started to glow with green essence, all over his body, activating his Thunder Arc technique, silently, right after moving his fingers. With his fingers, he jabbed it forward towards Raizuko’s neck should nothing stop him, pressing them against it, only to leave a special black one inch hollow ring, with a black circle in the center, when he removed his fingers.

Raizuko, unknowing to Ganki, would collapse on to him, leaving Ganki speechless with widen eyes, as to how that would even happen. His body would simply lean over towards Ganki’s, as to not cause too much of a scene.

Ganki quickly looks around, while holding on to Raizuko’s unconscious body. He tries to think how this even happened. The two quickly, escapes from site and teleport to Ganki’s apartment, via FTG. It is there where Ganki laces his body on top of the nearby bed. After that, he turns Raizuko’s neck over to the left, Ganki is standing above him, on Raizuko’s left.
Gankishoved everything, from the broken mask, including the senbonzakura sword, under the bed, to hide everything from site.

He taps His bare neck with his own finger, branding him with a FTG, in case shit went down, again. Thinking on it some more, Ganki ran to the door that led out of the apartment, and places his whole chakra ignited palm on the door, sealing it with his fuinjutsu, to prevent anyone from coming in, or more importantly, coming out. After that, he keeps his distance away from the bed, waiting to see if anything would happen, “Please don’t be dead…,”, he looks at the carpet on the ground, thinking if he would need it.

((Topic closed , wc/ 1898, gaining Fuinjutsu lock D rank, and 18 AP. Given Raizuko the Heaven Curse mark, roll shouldn't be needed, as the average of my current chakra, 165, and Raizuko's health, 40, comes up to 103.))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum