Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 1:06 pmKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 8:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiToday at 12:02 amMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 11:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 11:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 11:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 8:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 8:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
26 Posts - 26%
25 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Terror of the Forest  [P-Kasai] Empty The Terror of the Forest [P-Kasai]

Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:57 am
It was late in the day, getting near to dusk in fact when Tatsuya stood at a guard post on duty. He volunteered to take the night shift even though he had just been on duty the previous day. Tatsuya didn't mind taking the shift however it would mean that he would be very tired the next day which would be a bit annoying. At least he would be able to watch the sun fall into a bath of reds and golds before it rest. And even more exciting will be to see the stars one by one appear in the sky fallow by a big bright moon. But for now Tatsuya would probably have to wait an hr or so before a clear change to the sky would happen. 

The sky was a funny thing, for Tatsuya enjoyed the darkness and especially the quietness that came with it however there was some freedom that came with the day time. Unlike when it is dark, during the daytime you can see the depth in the environment around you and once one is to get above the trees the environment becomes and endless expanse of blue and green lasting forever. But who said you have to pick between night and day why can you love both? Pausing his thoughts for a moment to observe a rabbit, Tatsuya thinks if this is the same for good an evil. Can someone support and love good and evil at the same time? Sure one may see the benefits in either good or evil but can one truly devote them self to both? Having never really thought about this concept before Tatsuyas conclude that it is not possible but he is sure someone is able to make a successful case other wise. None the less Tatsuya decide that because he is unsure about the matter he will no device him self to ether but rather be a their party. He then murmurs to him self. 

"If I can't choose one side or both then I will be my own side." 

Chuckling to himself on how much of an ideological fool he was Tatsuya come back into reality to look at some paperwork. 

Leaning back in an old splintery chair behind a desk Tatsuya looks through some papers specifically the list of people who are schedule to enter and leave the village. Flipping thought about three pages Tatsuya is surprised at how much traffic there was going to be especially considering it was getting close to the end of the day. Even so Tatsuya makes sure to activate his chakra sensory to make sure no one slips through his fingers to infiltrate the village. 

Feeling content and confident with his duty for the evening Tatsuya again leans back and thinks about the village and eventually what Kasai was up to. Wishing Kasai was here to help relieve Tatsuya of some of his boredom, Tatsuya soon becomes to realize his growing appetite for adventure. The last few months had been boring with out much excitement or even growth for that matter. A little annoyed Tatsuya dicides to bring that up with Kasai the next time he sees him.

But on a turn of a dime Tatsuya's attention is soon turned to the woods, where he picks up a strange chakra and powerful chakra signature. Unsure of coming danger Tatsuya walks out from behind the desk and pears into the woods. The creature or whatever this thing is, was still a fair amount to distance away from the village but Tatsuay knew quickly that he would have to stop the unknown creature from getting close to the village. As the creature comes closer Tatusya quickly switches from his chakra sensory to his hyper seismic sense. In a split of a second Tatsuya gets a clear image of the terrifying creature that approaches. It was big (20ish feet tall?) with sharp teeth and strong limbs. Tatsuya gets ready to leap into battle. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mission Link

Beast Appearance: 
Spoiler:

Beast Stats 
Health: 40
Chakura: 75
Stamina: 75
Speed:90
Strength: 45
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

The Terror of the Forest  [P-Kasai] Empty Re: The Terror of the Forest [P-Kasai]

Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:40 am
Although the sun in the sky had set, the fire was never truly gone so long as Kasai walked the earth. 

Dark lines had grown under his eyes from a lack of sleep, though he still held his head high and his stride straight. His staff making a mark with his feet as he stepped, walking through the forest in the night. He had spent a very long time thinking about all there was, but had finally reached a resolution in his mind. His eyes of fire set straight, the robes of a fire priest flowing around him, and his hair blowing in the wind, un-tied for once, he went. He had sensed an awakening, and he recognized the chakra to whom it belonged.

As Kasai approached this chakra sense, there was another, completely un-familiar to him. He did, however, recognize the species that it belonged to. This was a massive beast, no doubt raging and dangerous, as it was so close to the village. He had killed two of its kind before, and knew that he alone could easily handle the creature, however, it was the other chakra signature he wanted.

He had made a deal, a long time ago. A deal that, if he returned, the Village Hidden in the Leaf would survive and grow in strength. That if he returned and aided it, the village would prosper, and no longer need his strength. He had upheld his part of the deal, but the Village had not. The Hokage was dead, many of the upper ranking Chuunin had fled, and the village was once again its weak and vulnerable state. There was only one soul he could confront about this. 

When you make a deal with a servant of Fire, it is expected that you carry out your part of that deal. Now, Kasai would come to this one with a second deal to make up for a failure of the last one. It was not this one's fault that the village had fallen, but he had been the one to convince Kasai to return. Kasai had returned, and done what he could, but the village had fallen none-the-less. Now it was time for his way. 

The chakra of the one he was searching for had re-awoken, and Kasai was coming for him now. He knew that the simple approach would not work, but perhaps another would. The one that Fire had taken with Kasai.

Kasai would prove to this one that their purpose lays higher than just to the village, but to the spirits of their element, just as Kasai's did. 

He knew the monster would stand in his way, but he would kill this creature as he had done the rest. Then, the servant of Fire would confront the other, and take whatever means necessary to change their mind. 

With that, Kasai began to swing the Bo in a basic rotation, and rise his chakra up to levels he considered normal, though to any Shinobi still in practice, it would seem an explosion.

A storm was coming, and Armageddon; a storm of fire. It was coming for Tatsuya.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

The Terror of the Forest  [P-Kasai] Empty Re: The Terror of the Forest [P-Kasai]

Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 am
Tatsuya takes a deep breath before he confronts this beast which (according to his hyper seismic sense) seemed to have gotten distracted by a smell or something. A little confused Tatsuya's attention is quickly turned to something else. Something that he had not seen or heard of in a very long time. With the hairs standing up on his neck as if lighting were to strike Tatsuya knows immediately who it was. Smirking slightly as this meant that this beast would be easier to take care of (which still seemed to be distracted by a squirrel or whatever) however it would make for difficult and twisted conversation. It wasn't to say that Tatsuya and Kasai were no longer friends but rather the last time they saw each other powerful concepts were expressed and now Kasai was back to collect. Kasai would ask Tatsuya many questions about the village and to why it had fallen even thought Tatsuya had promised to save it and so Tatsuya would have to think of an answer. 

Looking at his hand that had a written seal on it as well the other two seals that Tatsuya carried on him, it was true that he had become distracted with some of the more darker forms of power, that being Fuinjutsu which may have contributed to his negligence to the village. But over the last few month Tatusya really just stopped caring about it. Not necessarily the people or the establishment but rather he was becoming bored and wanted to do something else. Now this was quite selfish but again Tatsuya really didnt see the point in keeping his ties to the village anymore. He had put in his time and now it was possibly time to leave. 

Nevertheless this would be something that Tatsuya would discuss with Kasai  and for now Tatsuya prepares for what is to come. 

"Come on man of fire, show me what you got." He says with sly smile.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:59 pm
Kasai walked slowly towards his friend. His dull eyes, burning with the eternal embers that always revolved in their ever-lasting vortex, staring into Tatsuya. 

Upon hearing his friend speak, the eyes drifted slowly upwards to meet Tatsuya's own, and the Bo stopped spinning in his hands. He took a deep breath, causing the mask that rested on his chest to rise, and slowly fall. Then, in a split second, Kasai's fingers snapped into one position, and another, and in the blink of eye, a great fire ball was shot forth. 

Kasai used one of the most basic jutsu, knowing that it would not kill his friend if it hit. However, there was a difference between this jutsu that came forth, and the one that was taught to Genin. With the simple jutsu, the heat was intense, and the burn was painful, but none-the-less, it was a basic jutsu, and ultimately harmless. However, with the reserves of Chakra that Kasai had, and his religious devotion to the element that he walked in, this jutsu was pushed to its absolute limit.

The fire was so hot that the flames burned a hue between red and blue, and shot across the field at a speed none would expect (40), devouring anything that came in it's path. Had the jutsu more potential, it would be even more extreeme. (power and speed restricted to 40 -though I could bring i tup to 80-, I believe, as a jutsu cannot surpass double its power or speed, unless that rule has been changed.)

As the blazing ball of inferno flew, Kasai began to speak. Not yelling to carry his voice, but just speaking. Tatsuya would be able to hear; his senses were attuned enough to have enhanced auditory skills.

"Tatsuya," he began, taking another breath, his feet continuing to carry him towards his friend as he walked. "You should well know why I am here. 

"It was said, long ago, that the Village Hidden in the Leaf was a strong force; one to be reckoned with. The legends always foretold of its strength, its great walls, and the power of the Shinobi within it. Most of all, though, it spoke of a power. A Will. A bonding force so great that it had the power to unite all the Ninja within its walls, and bring them to victory over the greatest of odds," Kasai spoke, slowly rising his hands again as he did so.

"Yet born within these walls, I speak for us both when I say that we have never witnessed this power. We were weak, and helpless, thrown from our families and captured by a demon. The village remained oblivious to all of this, as our will to live was tested," Kasai began to weave hand seals.

"But we lived. We survived the trials which killed all the others, and us, we alone, stood. Victorious over the forces of death which sought to claim us. It was then, when we had the potential to become he Shinobi that we wanted to be, we decided to return here. To this village," Kasai released a jutsu, and the smoke that was left as a trail of the fireball began to twist.

"The Village Hidden in the Leaf. But why? We stood guard, we ran missions, and we shed both blood and tears to attempt to rebuild what we watched fall. We helped raise the new generation of Shinobi," Kasai continued, and as he walked, the smoke began to swirl around him. "But just when we thought we had done right, it fell once more." To his left, the smoke became a strange white, while to his right, the smoke changed color to become black. 

"And so I left, while you stayed," the black smoke drifted further away from the white smoke. "For I sought reasons. I sought the Flame, while you had the Will to stay. I consulted the Demon of our childhood, and met many others along the way. Then, while you stayed and raised defenses, I ascended, and met with the Flame itself," the black smoke became a bright red, suddenly, and the white smoke became a leaf green.

"Then, you came for me," Kasai said, growing closer now. "You know full well the deal you made," he said, his voice beginning to rise. "But that deal was not with me, Tatsuya! You made a deal with the element of Fire itself; the name-sake of the village! And that deal was broken." At this point, both smoke's twisted into a strange half-circle.

Kasai stopped walking, now close enough for Tatsuya to see him clearly. "But though the deal was broken, you showed me something when you made the deal." The two smoke's moved closer together, almost encircling Kasai.

"You showed me that it is possible for an idea to take the form of a person." The smoke moved closer yet, almost touching, forming a very familiar pattern. "I knew something then. The Will of Fire was not dead because all strength had fled the village, or that it was beyond saving. The Will of Fire had disappeared because it had been separated."

"Not by distance, but by bodies. And before you, before the Village, who do you see?" Kasai asked, pointing from himself to Tatsuya. "Some will say that we are but two Shinobi, but you know different. We survived for a reason other than our devotion.  You have lived as long as you have because of your strongest aspect. The determination that leads you relentlessly to victory, and that which cannot be crushed. 

"Your Will.

"And all who lay eyes on me see that I have chosen my path with a single element by my own choice. Fire."

With that, the two circles of smoke collided, and slammed into each other, making an explosion of smoke.

"But if this is so, then tell me. Who else is to bring the village back to life?" The smoke began to clear, and it was apparent that the two circles now were one. "And if it is us, chosen by destiny to revive the Village in which we were born, how else would this be done than by testing the Will of Fire against the two souls who life in their Will, and the other in their devotion to Fire? Who else to push Konohagakure to its absolute limit than the Will of Fire itself?!" Kasai nearly roared the last part, and all around him and Tatsuya, the smoke had made a very clear symbol.

It was one that any would recognize. A great swirling combination of red and green, making a perfect Yin and Yang.

The Terror of the Forest  [P-Kasai] Yin_yang_red_green
(830 ap -20, - 30= 780.)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:56 am
The shadow that was made of flame approached Tatsuya and soon a fire ball was rushing towards him. If Kasai him self didn't catch his attention then this certainly would. It was a display of power and Tatsuya could easily avoid it (Kasai knew this) but instead to stepping to the side Tatsuya decides to also show a display of power. 

Tatsuya throws him self in front of the fire ball listening to Kasais words while raising his left palm. The ball swirls towards Tatsuya with much madness but with a certain control to it as if to suggest that madness and rage could be civl and trained. Nevertheless the fire ball soon reaches Tatsuya and with a small use of chakura the fire ball is sucked into his left hand as if it hadn't existed at all. Throwing his arm to his side a small seal forms on his left pointer finger. The act made for a dramatic effect and it gave Tatsuya a good change to test his new jutsu but it also would provide to Kasai that Tatsuya had gone under some development in his time of absence. Tatsuya's hand did burn slightly and with a few trails of steam coming form up form it Tatsuya says. 

"Yes I know why you are here!! Now bless me you demon of the sun with your words that so carefully carve their way into peoples hearts!!!"

Tatsuya was not to diss Kasai with the word demon but in ways that was what he was. A fire demon wrapped with good will, civilness and comradery which made the man Tatsuya knew. With the fire ball gone Tatsuya listens to Kasai taking notice to the shape that the smoke took.

"All of what you say is true Kasai and I feel dishonored to have not honored the deal we made. I became disillusioned with life and my goals. I became distracted with a selfish desire to become stronger and because of that the village in some views suffered. But it was not with out benefits I did become stronger with the power to devoured and seal away energy and mass." Tatsuay says referencing multiple jutsus. 

"To say I became distracted is still no excuse for my behavior and I wish I were able to prove you wrong but today is not that day. I will fall behind you in this act to make the village stronger but I tell you that my taste for this village has changed."

Tatsuya says this walking forward into the smoke. [Im assuming that the smoke is on the ground and is fairly large.]

"I am honored when you speak of my determination and will but my will is changing. More and more my love for this village is decreasing and I dont feel a bond to it as I once did. In fact when I really think about it I could honestly care less about this village and all others. Not to say I dont care for the earth and all living organisms on it but rather I dont want to be apart of it any more." Tatsuya looks at Kasai with a dull face and tired eyes. 

"Perhaps it was no coincidence that I formed a summoning contract with the Cats for what my heart is truly desiring is to slink away into the woods."

What Tatsuya was really saying is he was tired of people and noise and all he really wanted some peace and quiet with only a few people around.

"But!!" Tatsuya says suddenly as he steps farther into the smoke aligning him self with the red dot. 

"That is NOT to say that when I wish to make my self know I will stay hidden!" Starts to weave some signs 
"RATHER when I have the desire to enter this world I will do so! For good or evil!!" It was really the first time Tatsuya had admitted and come to terms with the black stain on his heart and it felt good to recognize. 

With that Tatsuya forms eight tendrils that shoot up but rather swaying in the air Tatsuya has it replace every inch of green, forming a new symbol. 

The Terror of the Forest  [P-Kasai] Red-black-ying-yang-hi

"Perhaps some of what that demon Youka said was true. And may we be fire enveloped in shadows."

Tatsuya was not sure about the statements that he made about him self for there was much more thought needed but he knew he was not the same as he once was. This was a true identity crisis. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiel of Stealing -40 AP// 710 AP
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:55 am
Upon hearing the name "demon", Kasai chuckled softly to himself. Perhaps that is what he was; some burning monster with the lust for blood. But it mattered not; his time was at an end, and this was the chapter before the last for the story of Kasai.

"But surely," Kasai replied, the fire dying down, and the smoke dispersing just as Kasai released the Genjutsu. "Friend, at this point, you must know there is no good or evil. There is simply is action, and reaction. Through perspective, comes the veil we see as good and evil; light and dark. Yet when we are the light, and the darkness, one can find themselves looking past right and wrong, and into only the future," Kasai said, wondering if Tatsuya would understand what he meant.

"Yet you are right, and the time has come for us to move on," he said, his eyes gliding over the land. "We have spent too many years in the same village, trying to do the same thing; attempting the impossible. We were never meant to spend our lives here," Kasai said, but he knew that for him, that was a lie. "But before we leave this place, we mustn't leave it weak. We grew strong through our battles with the demon, and for that, we have lived to see this day. Is it not right that, as one last parting gift, we teach Konoha the same? Not to kill, but to have them reminded of the strength they live by? Our days of bearing the leaf are over, but if they are to maintain their Will, they cannot grow weak. 

"Even if it is to no avail, if we remind them what dangers live in this world, perhaps they will not fall so easily, as the many that did before them? Then, after reminding this new generation, we leave as quickly as we came," Kasai said. There was no hint in his voice, body, heart or mind to say he was lying. However, Kasai intended to die to remind Konoha of the Fire they once had. But Tatsuya's time had not come. Kasai had traveled the world while Tatsuya remained to train the village. Now it was his turn to do, and his fiery grave to remind the village forever. It was what the flame wanted; it called to him.

Perhaps he would return in a new form with a new purpose.

"Then, perhaps we will find a new village, with new souls, and forever be the guardians of the world, attempting to save the people from themselves," he said, giving Tatsuya a sad smile. 

"But join me or not," he finished. "After this beast lies dead, I intend to remind Konohagakure just what the Will of Fire is, and hope to see my effects strengthen its walls forever.

"It is the least I could do, for the village I was born in."

With that, Kasai grew silent, and looked at Tatsuya, waiting for an answer. He knew his friend had changed, and he wondered if he would be alone in this final attempt.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:13 am
Tatsuya listens to Kasai and he watches the smoke dissipate and as well the shadows retract back into Tatsuya. Nodding at his words he paces thinking and processing what Kasai was asking. Tatsuya knew that the chance of falling behind Kasai in a act to attack the village was high but why was this? Was it because Tatsuya saw it as a favor to Kasai or rather was it because Tatsuya owed the village at least this much? Of corse the answer was the second choice but did Tatsuya really owe the village anything? Many people would say yes but Tatsuya was not sure. Like he had said before all Tasuya wanted was to slip away quietly into the woods and to never be seen again. An attack on the village would take time and energy not to mention it would draw attention to Tatsuya long after fleeing the village. Besides what did the village ever do for him? It was week, pathetic and discussing. Tatsuya thinks this as his fists clench and his eyes grow dark, Tatsuya didnt owe the village anything!

Tatsuya takes a few steps still thinking on the matter even after Kasai had stopped talking, sure of his response. 
With only the wind to listen to Tatsuya easily decides to abandon everything the village, its people, Kasai and even him self. Exhaling with a heavy breath Tatsuya turns to Kasai with his answer. 

"Im sorry but I will not...." Tatsuya stops mid sentence his breath held and his heart brought to a stop. A crow had called and in a tree it sat peering down at Tatsuya with its deep black eyes. Tatsuyas eyes grow wide as he flashes back to some of his first days as a ninja. 

The day was was sunny and warm and if Tatsuya could remember properly he was very excited. It was the day he and Kasai met their sensei, the day of anew where they were shown kindness and love by some one of greater experience. Tatsuya had learned many of his basic ninjutsu that were the building blocks for a ninja from their sensei who was named Samaruo. However in remembering that time long ago Tatsuya had realized the appreciation Samaruo had for Konoha and wanting to see its young ninja succeed. Samaruo had shown Tatsuya something that day that Tatsuya carried for a long time and that was a love for all that is in this world. Tatsuya falls into a reflection of who he was and what he had become becoming. A smile grows when a conclusion is made. 

"I am sorry Kasai, I have realized that I have strayed from the path of honor and kind heartedness. I remember the days when we were young and learning a basic clone jutsu was the best thing that could happen." Tatsuya says getting slightly choked up. "I remember the day when we stumbled on a man at the training grounds, Samaruo Uchiha. He wasn't with us long but in that time I learned a love for people and a love for the world and I realize now that I have forgotten about my love for this world. I feel into a hole of darkness and in that hole I was trying to dig for light, sinking my self deeper when really all I had to do was to look up." 
Tatusya pauses before continuing. 

"I do think it is time to leave this village but I will not do so until I give it a last gift of appreciation." With that the crow opens it wings to fly off into the sky. 

With a smile Tatsuya walks up to Kasai and extends his hand waiting for a shake. 

"Now then lets protect this village one last time before our final act." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A link to an early thread :) The Start of Anew
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:45 pm
(Awwww yeaaah)

Kasai smiled, and outstretched his own hand to meet Tatsuya's. His time had come at last. He was not sad, nor did he feel any emotion. This was the way it was meant to be, and he knew that. 

"Samaruo would be proud," Kasai said. 

Then, Kasai turned his head to the monster that had been steadily approaching. 

"But you are right. I suppose we should do something about this brute."

With that, Kasai looked at Tatsuya, and without hesitation, pulled the mask which had rested on his chest for so long up, to cover his face. There would be no pause, from here, they would straight onto the city walls. Any preparations would have to be done while fighting this beast.

"It should be the easiest fight we have had in a while, and perhaps the easiest we will ever have from here on out."

Then, Kasai began to weave handsigns. 

Quickly, six small fireballs shot forth (each with a power and speed of 40), that if they hit the beast, were sure to kill it, but he knew it was faster than that. Instead, he aimed them strategically so that even if they missed, they would land, forming the outlines of a circle around the monster, and the fire from them was sure to quickly spread, and complete the circle.

Afterwards, he began to weave more handsigns. However, he didn't do this as quickly, because he knew that Tatsuya was sure to make a move as well. 

After all, they had survived this long because of their perfect teamwork.

(780 ap - 20 phoenix fire = 760 remaining)
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:15 pm
The beast was charging forward and Kasai quickly jumped into mention, expelling several fire balls. While the fire balls would deal a significant amount of damage the beast was fast, almost as fast as Kasai and Tatsuya. Because of this the beast was able to dodge the fire however one did skim its body creating a burn. Tatsuya looks at Kasai and notions to him that he will bring a stop to its movement so that Kasai could deal some real damage. Because Kasai was the one who summoned the fire the beast would most likely target him and so Tatusya quickly preforms the body flicker rising his speed to 170. In no time at all Tatsuya was behind the beast by about 5 meters.  Tatsuya then preforms Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake to create a large earth dragon. It erupts from the earth however in the moment this happens the beast turns and swings its massive fist at Tatsuya. The fist lands but Tatsuya was able to step back in time so that its fist does not hit any where vital. 

He flys back a few meters but is still able to be in control of the dragon. Tatsuya has the dragon quickly coil up its body to pin its legs, then its sharp stone teen bites down on the beasts neck continuing the immobilization. Hopefully the dragon was strong enough to keep it from moving or at least until Kasai was able to act.   

Tatsuya could have used his shadows but he wanted to mix up his jutsus, especially if they were going to spring an attack he would need more then just shadows. As well the dragon look pretty sweet.

Earth Dragon -30// 680
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:14 pm
Kasai, as he forms the next hand sign, watched as Tatsuya completed his own jutsu, while trying to dodge the beast. Kasai smiled to himself underneath his mask, noting just how similar the two jutsu's would be. 

As Tatsuya's dragon flew through the air, Kasai began to think about just how their final act would go. He knew that, while the Shinobi of Konoha itself were the ones he wanted to test and remind, there were plenty of the abominations still within the village. The missing ninja that he had tried his hardest to force out of the village were still there, and many were on his level or perhaps even greater. All it would take to foil the whole plan would be one of them to show up. The scum. Couldn't they accept that they left their villages, and no longer deserve one? They killed Shinobi of every village, and still had the nerve to call themselves one. If you have no allegiance, then you have no title. It made Kasai growl.

As Tatsuya's dragon attacked the monster, Kasai's own dragon shot forth; a massive pillar of flame, with the head of a dragon on the front (traveling at 75 speed with 75 power). If it were to hit, it would make devastating mark, no doubt crippling the monster greatly, if not outright killing it for good. However, Kasai knew full well that this jutsu was still moving slower than the beast could. He could easily have gone into his ape form, and caused it to move faster than the beast by a significant amount, however, he felt that unless it was necessary, remaining in his human form was a good idea. 

Kasai watched it fly forwards towards the monster, and wondered if it would hit. He was not very worried about Tatsuya, because he knew that his friend would live the blow, likely without any injury at all. Instead, his mind turned to the assault again. It would be so simple for them to infiltrate, and knock out every Konoha Shinobi one by one, in fact, they could simply walk through the gates. But that would be too easy for them. Sadly, if the Shinobi wanted to get a true feeling of what power they faced, that would be the best way to go about it; every damn missing ninja that Kasai had ever met just walked through the gates. They were never guarded anyway. What a trash dump. Kasai growled again. No, Kasai thought it better if he started by simply burning down the gates of Konoha. That way, they might feel compelled to re-built it, and then maybe even -- now this is ground breaking -- maybe even guard it afterwards. Even if it was an academy student with a rape whistle, literally anything would be better than leaving those damned doors open to all. 

Kasai snarled again. The more he thought about it, the more he was infuriated by the village's lack of attempt to save itself. Kasai and Tatsuya seemed like the last hope for the hole in the ground that was Konohagakure. No, Kasai would burn the gates, and then create an illusionary army out of the smoke from the gates. It was the best course of action. 

Kasai then took a break from his plotting, and glanced to the monster, seeing if it was still alive or not.

(760 - 30 ap = 730 remaining)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum