Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Unanticipated (Open) Empty Unanticipated (Open)

Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:59 pm
It had been about midday. Supreme had not felt like being outside at the moment as the searing sun shined upon Sunagakure. It really puts a timer on your stamina. Whenever he was out there, he felt as if he himself had been burning to a crisp. Nevertheless, he still enjoyed his time in the Village Hidden in the Wind. Calm surroundings, friendly civilians, a serene land. It was truly starting to feel like a utopia, if it were not for the fact that they receive no rain. But that was neither here nor there.

Supreme had been inside of a new center in the training grounds. It was a climate controlled facility that helped ninja to take a break from the gradually harsh weather conditions to find solace in their own abilities. This was perfect for prospering as an individual. The cool air flowed throughout the building keeping the Senju's skin rather dry and free from perspiration. Inside of the facility was a turf field with bleacher like seats around the entire field. The field had dimensions of 75 by 50 meters. Enough space for a few more faces if you will. Bright overhead lights shined down upon the field.

"You never punch hard," said Clone A. The Wood Clone was sliding back as if a force had just pushed him away.

"I never said I did. But you sure could not handle my hands," said Clone B. That Wood Clone was seen standing straight up about 10 meters to the left of the real Supreme.

"Hmph" 

Supreme was watching the two go about it. Seeing as this was supposed to be a free for all between the 3, he had not been receiving much action. It was the two clones that seemed as if they had a grudge against each other. The paid the real Supreme no mind. It was like he was not even there. He let out a sigh as he awaited for either of them to make another move.

(334)
Koga
Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Unanticipated (Open) Empty Re: Unanticipated (Open)

Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:23 pm
Sunagakure no Sato, the village hidden in the wind. Wind. Wind? That is a load more like a land being blown by a massive hair dryer, the land was dry and cracked. To the people of Sunagakure it was nothing, to Koga it seemed like just another day. Years of living in this heap of sand they call a village was all it took to become immune to the draining heat, but he loved his village and would do whatever he could for it. The day seemed to be dragging on, villagers smiling and moving along like usual without a thing wrong. A normal day and yet Koga felt something was going to be different, something in this day would mark the start of a new.

Koga walked through the village waving at all the villagers he passed who recognized him, but strangely enough something drew him to the training grounds. Upon reaching he noticed the new training center and wondered if it was worth the time and money to build it, so in interest he began to walk towards it the censored doors opening and allowing him to walk in to see 3 men all identical. “My apologies, I didn’t know anyone would be using the facility.” He would say closing his and scratching the back of his head as he had an embarrassed smile hidden under the mask which hid his mouth alone. Koga didn’t mean to interrupt anyone, but he had no idea who this was here but he knew being here causing no trouble meant he must be ally.

After having sometime to watch the men prior to finishing his sentence and fully entering the building, he caught on to the odd training as it seemed one man was observing the others fighting. That is when his brain began to break down the situation “So I would assume you’re strengthening both mind and body? Watching the two presumably clones fight while you watch and look for flaws in technique?” Koga had hoped perhaps he was right, but this was a simple hunch along with his guess of the clones and their position. Koga had obviously become more relaxed in his stance now as he talked to the man continuing on with his speech should the man respond or not, “Oh, where are my manners? Hello, I am Koga.” He would say as he began to walk to the 1 man who had been watching the others fight.

[411]
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:11 am
Clone A had rushed toward Clone B at a speed of 40. After closing in on his position, the clone leapt off of the ground once they were about a meter apart. The Clone had jumped and tucked its head in so that it may flip forward about at the height one foot above Clone B and come down with its left leg bent and the right leg extended. Coming down in this position allowed for Clone A to aim its right heel downward towards the top of Clone B's head. Clone B would crouch low as he noticed Clone A flipping. This would extend the distance between Clone A's leg and Clone B's head. Using this extra space, it allowed him a bit more time to react. Clone B then put both of its arms over the top of its head to protect itself. The heel of Clone A came crashing down onto the two forearms of Clone B. Once the connection had been made between the to, Clone B had pushed both of its arms upwards to reverse the flip of Clone A. Once Clone A was back up and rotating in the opposite direction, Clone B jumped up to drive its right foot into the back of Clone A, pushing off so that the Clone would fly backwards about 2 meters. Clone A crashed down onto the floor as Clone B got back into a fighting stance. Clone A then began rising back up off of the ground.

"Pretty move, but I used your momentum against you. Do not let that happen again," said Clone B to Clone A.

"Eh, you were okay," said Clone B back to Clone A while it rose to its feet. After so, it got back into a fighting stance. 

Supreme was oddly annoyed by the execution of both of his clones. Before he could speak to the both of them, a man seemed to enter the facility. All three of them turned so that they were all looking towards the man. It became a bit awkward as everything was briefly silent. As Koga had apologized, he scratched his head. It was clear that he felt a bit awkward as well. Supreme looked to both of his clones and then back to Koga. This was an odd setting indeed. 

The next thing Koga had said was a quick assumption of what was going on here. He was neither right nor wrong. Things had not necessarily gon how they should have. As a result, Supreme had not known what to make of the situation. He replied to Koga after slightly clearing his throat.

"Hm, I guess you theoretically could be right. But that is neither here nor there."

Supreme was not much into talking a lot with people whom he had not known. It was neither a sign of shyness or rudeness, it was just the way he had grown up to be. Although, it was particularly odd that he had a bit of his appearance masked. Supreme figured he could never be too comfortable around this person because of that odd fact. He would not attack though, as that was not apart of his character. His guard was up however.

After he spoke, Koga seemed to reply once more. It seemed his name was Koga. He was now walking towards Supreme. Clone A and Clone B had dropped their fighting stances and trailed Koga with their eyes. They were ready to defend themselves should he prove to be an enemy. Supreme gave a brief reply.

"Supreme.....No I am not saying I am better than you. That is actually my name."

Supreme felt like saying so because some people used to never believe that that was his name. It seemed like more of a title in fact. That is one thing he had liked about it being his name. But nevertheless, he wanted to address it just in case Koga would ask. He then waited for a response. 

(1000)
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:16 am
Koga stopped a mere 5 meters from Supreme, he then reached up removing the covering on his head. His brown hair fell down and revealed the medium length it  truly was, his face still slightly covered he spoke once more "Supreme? I like it, gives you an entitlement. Almost like you were destine to be great." Koga seemed relaxed though he never dropped his guard knowing this man's clones were watching his every move, he smirked the wrinkle in the mask would make this slightly noticeable. "Don't worry I have no intentions of attacking you, I have no reason to cross with you in any way" Koga wondered if this man was from Sunagakure or not. It wasn't his place to ask, not yet it would seem identifications in the ninja world were rarely given. Koga's laid back demeanor was returned as he looked on the man before him, but still taking note of his positioning from each of the three men.

Koga's mind began wondering as he looked on the man, he knew nothing about this man yet here he stood before him. His mind figuring the odds should this be a bad scenario, the unlucky odds of 3 to 1 and without the slightest idea of the mans abilities. For all Koga knew he would breath his very last right here in the village walls, but what could he do besides ensure that the man met a descent match. "So your in need of training? You look too old to be a Genin, no offense intended. Well I myself have a little training over do, perhaps you'd like to spar someone besides your clones?" Koga looked at the other curious as to what the answer might be, no doubt that by now the Sunagakure no Sato symbol engraved on his belt would be recognized.

Should Supreme agree and decide to train with Koga then he would slide his body sideways, extending his right arm out but not fully as to keep his elbow slightly bent and his fingers straight. His left hand however was balled in a fist behind his back with the arm its self bent in a 90 degree angle, his eyes would harden as he allowed his body to be prepared for the attack be it clone or man. If the clones were cancelled and it be a fight of one on one then Koga would give 100% of his attention to the last man remaining, but if the clones and man stood against him he would prepare to spread his attention amongst them to the best of his ability. In this scenario only Koga would speak these words "Well Supreme, as the one who invited I say you have first move." Koga never once removing his focus as he spoke to the man, his eyes making flickering movements as he watched each of the three or one had the jutsu been cancelled.

If however Supreme denied Koga's offer to train together he would simply try to strike a conversation in order to meet this unfamiliar character, only to hopefully find in him an ally and possible friend. Koga would turn his head to look at the clones, which he truly didn't know if the real man was over there or not. "So Supreme, affiliation? If I may ask, don't wish to cross any lines as it is we have barley met so far." After finishing the statement Koga would allow his bored and almost lazy demeanor continue to take over, but unless an understanding of this friendly environment was recognized and this mans guard was dropped then Koga would remain with his metaphorical "eyes" on the men around him.

[615]
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:50 am
As Koga stopped in front of him, Supreme got slightly more tense. It's not that he had trust issues, it just never heard to have a bit of precaution. Especially when you were met with a stranger. But either way, he would have no worry carrying on whatever conversation would continue between the two. Koga had mentioned his remark about his name. It humored Supreme slightly. The left side of his mouth extending towards his cheekbone as he smirked slightly. As soon as Koga had assured him that he was not an enemy, Supreme had relieved some tension from his body. He was pretty sure that the numbers stacked against Koga's favor would be a factor in him not attacking. All was cool between the two. It surely would not be a practical move to attack either way. 

Being a rather quiet person, he did not speak unless he felt it was necessary to do so. He tilted his head in the direction that would be behind his right shoulder still looking towards the man. Noticing him reveal his hair sent good vibes towards him. He felt more and more at ease as the seconds passed by. Once Koga had said the next thing about his training and appearance, Supreme would reply accordingly.

"Well, none taken. I am a Jounin. I presume I could say the same about you? No?"

Supreme was always one to make assumptions. His perception and common sense always made his hunches viable. He did however accept the fact that he could be wrong. Oh well, no harm done. 

Once Koga had issued a request for a spar, both Clone A and Clone B could be seen 'melting' if you will. Once reduced to piles of timber, they retreated into the turf until they were no longer seen. Koga had gotten into his fighting stance. Supreme put his left arm behind his back in the same exact positioning as Koga did; bent at a 90 degree angle. His right arm was different however. Supreme shifted until his body was almost sideways with his right side mainly facing Koga. He then bent his knees slightly to attain more of a grip on the ground. His right arm was bent with his elbow touching the side of his midsection. His arm was pointing upwards with his fingers all sticking out and connected. His palm was almost facing his face but one could argue it was facing the ceiling at an angle. 

Hearing Koga tell Supreme he had the first move, he moved to the right at a mere speed of 5. Supreme was not much into hand to hand combat but this was a great way to change that. After moving about 2 meters, he charged at the man at a speed of 40. Once about 2 meters from the man, Supreme would ball his right hand up into a fist and throw a punch at Koga's chest at a speed of 80. The fist would not go all of the way as it was a feint. Using the momentum from a punch with his right hand, Supreme would spin to his left at a speed of 80 raising about half a meter off of the ground. As he came around, his right leg would be extended to deliver a kick with the side of his foot towards the midsection of Koga. 

(1564)
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:30 pm
(My apologies my laptop has officially ran its final time, so I will be gone for a few days to allow my new one to arrive. I hope that you will allow me these days in order to continue this topic as I hope to have a good spar with you.)
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:24 pm
(Going to just 48 hour you even though I only have 10 strength and can't really harm you. Since you're going to be out for a bit, I just want to free up a space since I have like 3 topics going on. We'll start this up again whenever you get your laptop fixed.)

Supreme's foot had connected with Koga but seeing as he only has 10 strength vs Koga's 50 health, he harmed himself a bit striking him. He fell to the ground onto his knees and winced slightly before rising to his feet. Realizing that he would need to hone his skills a bit more, Supreme turned towards the exit and limped on his way out.

[Exit]

Claims

1628 Words for 8 Stats
1628 towards whatever. I'll use this for something in the future.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 pm
Approving a truly epic assault.
Koga
Koga
Citizen

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:15 pm
(It's fine I understand, I am back now new laptop so all is good)

Koga was met with the foot of Supreme as it connected, it was a decent hit and would have been executed perfectly. There was only one thing, Koga with stood it and watched as Supreme decided to limp away.

[39]

{Exit/1065 Words/5 Stats}
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:46 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum