Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Once Bitten, Twice Shy Empty Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:22 pm
Broad daylight in the streets of Sunagakure. The winds were breezing through the air as the citizens of this happy village looked as if they were prospering to their fullest potential. Many people had been working and fulfilling their daily obligations. Some children were running around playing tag amongst themselves. All was regular here in the Sand.

Supreme had his hands in his pants pockets with his head down. Despite being a hot and humid day, he had his hood over his head. He walked through the streets keeping to himself as he normally did. He often took these patrols just to see if anybody could use his help. His hair dangling over his eyes waved effortlessly back and forth as he took each step. A lady interrupted his gaze at the yellow sand on the grounds. She used her right hand to rest it on his right forearm. Supreme stopped and listened Her voice was a little shaky and creaky but he still was able to make out her words.

"S-sorry to bother you but I kind of need your help." 

Supreme turned his head to the right to look into the face of the elderly woman. She was about 4 foot 9 and seemed very fragile. Seeing as she got his attention, she spoke once again. 

"You see, I need someone to help me move a big barrel full of watermelon. I-I am just an old old lady. I could not possibly move such a thing. You seem like a very strong young man. It is over here by the market place." 

The lady then tugged on his arm a little to guide him. He willingly followed the elderly woman. Her shop was not too far from where they had already been standing. Just a few meters.

As they both reached her shop, Supreme almost immediately noticed the barrel full of watermelon. The barrel was about at his stomach level. The lady moved over behind it and turned to face him.

"I-I just would like you to move it right over there. That is where the shade is. I don't want the sun beaming directly at them."

She pointed with her left hand over to the other side of her market. Indeed it was shady over in that direction. Supreme grabbed the barrel by the opening at the top with both hands and grabbed it backwards to the designated position. He placed it firmly on the ground and dusted off his hands.

"Oh thank you young man. I am extremely grateful. Here, pick a fruit of your choosing. It's free."

Supreme walked over and grabbed an apple with his right hand. After throwing the apple up and catching it, he smiled at the elderly woman and took a bite from it.

"Anytime ma'am."

(465)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Once Bitten, Twice Shy Empty Re: Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:34 pm
As Kyson woke up out of his bed, it was time for another day of training. Kyson finally has another day off to go training. This will be his second day in a row he will be able to train. He has been busy with a lot of missions and duties around the village, he hardly ever had time to train. He is focusing on trying to master his jutsu's so he can bypass the hand seals on some of them. This will improve his skill tremendously and will make his techniques more efficient. As he wakes up from his bed. Yes you guessed it, he does his usual routine and heads to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth and gets in the shower. He then put on his normal attire clothing and made sure he had all of his equipment. He then leaves his room and walks outside. 

As Kyson leaves the house, he figures that he will get something to eat first. He usually doesn't eat before training, but it wouldn't hurt to get something slight. He then begins to head over towards the nearest dumpling shop and get a few dumplings. The nearest dumpling shop is about a couple blocks away, Kyson begins to head over there. As he is walking towards the dumpling shop that is right next to a fruit stand, he begins to acknowledge the man running the store. As Kyson was about to tell the man what he ordered. He noticed he had a weird look on his faced, sort of like a surprised look on his face. Kyson wondered why he looked so surprised, did something happen? Kyson wondered to himself. Kyson was a bit curious so he had to ask. But before Kyson can ask, the man begins to speak.

"Are you, Kyson? The one that everyone has been talking about?" The man said with a smile but also a face of curiosity. Kyson wasn't surprised what he asked. The people of this village always wants to know his name after all the missions he completed. His talents were really being recognized. So Kyson simply replied.

"Yeah I'm Kyson. And I don't know if I'm the one everyone is talking about but I'll take your word for it." Kyson says with a polite smirk on his face. Kyson is not really someone who likes to be in the center of attention.

"I've a lot about you. People who come to my shop suddenly were talking about a Kumo ninja named Kyson and the way they described him, you matched the description. They have been saying a lot of nice things about you. Saying you have been doing a lot for the village, doing missions and whatnot. They didn't trust you at first but after all the missions you've been completing, they see you as a idol for some of the villagers. Ha ha, even my son wanted to try and be like you. His name is Amari. I didn't know who you were, so I'm glad I actually got to meet you for the first time. Keep doing what you are doing around the village, everyone notices your hard work." The man said to Kyson as he explains to him what some of the villagers think about him. Kyson was a bit surprised that kids looked up to him. But he shouldn't be that surprised since he did visit the Academy and talked to the students. He was teaching the younger generation what it took to become a Chunin of his caliber. That was one of Kyson's favorite duties he was given. When the man said Amari, Kyson's eye's lit up a little. Amari was the same kid Kyson had to stop from spreading graffiti on the walls of the village. I guess the words Kyson said to him got through to him.

"Amrai huh? I didn't know that was your son. I can see it in his eyes, he will become a successful shinbi one day. I had a little talk with him a few days ago." Kyson said to the man.

"Oh so you have met my son!? That's great, I did not know that. And if you are ordering anything today, don't worry about paying, it is on the house." The man said as he prepare a few dumplings for Kyson. Kyson was really grateful for what the man is doing for him.

"So what are you up to now. I used to be a shinobi myself, but I figured it wasn't for me." The man said as he speaks to Kyson. Kyson wanted to ask why he quit being a shinobi, but Kyson assumed everyone has their reasons. So he didn't ask.

"Thank you, and I am trying to master this new fuinjutsu I just created. I already know how to do it, but I want to take it to another level. There is probably a few fuinjutsu I should probably learn as well." Kyson said to the man as he eats the free dumplings. Kyson didn't want to get into full details of what he will be doing, but that was the gist of it.

"Sounds interesting, well I hope I will see you around. Come again Kyson." The man said to Kyson as looks around to see if there are anymore customers. 

"Thanks again for the free dumplings sir." Kyson said to the store owner.
(Words: 900)
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:58 pm
Supreme was indeed enjoying his free apple. It was near finished as he was still at the stand with the elderly woman. He often showed a smile after a few bites to show off his gratitude for the free breakfast. He was indeed hungry and had not eaten anything prior to coming to her shop. Once he was finished, he rose his head spoke to the elderly woman.

"Excuse me, but do you have a trash I may put this in?"

The elderly lady had her hands locked together and smiled as she knew he had enjoyed her small token of gratitude. 

"Why yes. I have a bin for finished fruit. They are biodegradable so at night I usually bring them to any birds I can find. The bin is behind my shelf." 

The elderly woman went to go retrieve the bin. She went behind her shelf and bent over but it seemed she had a bit of trouble with her back. Supreme immediately noticed and he went to go assist her in grabbing the bin. He walked over and put his left hand on her back to help her rise to a straightened position. He had the apple in his right hand. It took her a little time to adjust.

"You need to take it easy there. I will retrieve the basket," Supreme had said to the elderly lady.

"Oh... thank you. A lady like me does not need to be doing such labor," she said letting off a smile.

Supreme reached down and put his apple into the bin. He then picked it up and put it on the shelf so that she was able to access it more frequently without any assistance. Once he was done, he turned to her and gave a faint smile. She was still smiling and spoke to him once again.

"Thank you again for your service. You are so kind. May I ask for your name?"

"My name is Supreme and there is nothing to it. I am always glad to help"

Giving one more smile, Supreme walked away from the shop. He was going into the direction of the shop that sold the dumplings. It was adjacent to the fruit shop. He noticed a short haired male there. Apparently, he was there for some food. Supreme was walking past them at around the time Kyson first said that there was a Fuinjutsu he had been trying to master. Supreme had stopped about 2 meters behind Kyson and then turned to him. Supreme then turned around and walked to the right side of him.

"I do not mean to interrupt, but did you say you were trying to master a Fuinjutsu?" 

Supreme felt weird barging in on the conversation but it had certainly intrigued him. This could probably be a beneficial to him so he felt like addressing it while he could. Supreme then waited for the reply of Kyson as he looked back and forth between Kyson and the shop owner.

(965)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:10 pm
As Kyson had just finished eating his dumplings, he noticed a shinobi had approached behind him. He had a sensed him due to his high level of chakra. The shinobi had been standing 2 meters behind Kyson. But before Kyson could turn around to see who this man was, he spoke. He asked about Kyson mastering fuinjutsu. He must have heard Kyson mention it when he was walking past. Kyson thought this shinobi had to be at least a Chunin or a Jounin. He just didn't seem like a genin. Kyson has met plenty of Chunin and Jounin around the village, but he never met this guy. But he was concerned with Kyson's training.

"Yeah, what about it?" Kyson said as he acknowledged the shinobi. Kyson waited a reply from the guy and was curious to see his answer.
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:04 pm
Kyson responding in his particular tone kind of threw Supreme off. He was sure that he would hear some sort of tension in Kyson's voice seeing as he had interrupted their conversation. This was not the case however. Supreme was now just looking at Kyson. He noticed that the guy seemed a little intrigued by his interest. The shop owner was looking towards Supreme because he had recognized him. Right before Supreme was about to reply to Kyson, the shop owner would start to speak to the Senju.

"AH, YES! You are Supreme. The former Chuunin whom had saved that woman during the night of the storm. I saw you break free from the hold of the DUST members in charge so you could round up any surviving stragglers. Lord Koroshi had admired your qualities and granted you the ranking of Jounin. I remember your face anywhere. You know, we do not really get much Senju. This is one reason you are talked about in town. How could I ever forget your valiant efforts?"

The man seemed pretty excited to be in the presence of Supreme. His excitement seemed to be added on to a previous spike in excitement. Supreme could not figure out why the an seemed so ecstatic. His modesty showed on his face as you could tell he did not like all of the attention.

"Yes, I am the one.." 

Supreme was not fond of gloating. He figured he should just leave it as it was already. If he said more, it could end up becoming more he could bargain for. The shop owner looked back and forth between the two shinobi. Supreme was looking at Kyson through the side of his eye but he was facing the shop owner. He had that look in his eyes that he felt awkward and wanted to get this over with. The shop owner spoke again.

"I cannot believe I got to meet the both of you in one day. You two are remarkable and I want my son to grow up to be like the both of you. It is people like you two that make Suna such a great place to live. I feel safe knowing people like you roam the village. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say thank you both. It was nice to meet you."

Supreme had waited to see if either of them would say anything else. If not, he would turn his head left to face Kyson once again. This time he could actually continue what he wanted to say.

"Yes, it was brought to my attention that you were training in Fuinjutsu. I was wondering if I could join you." 

Supreme sounded sincere. He hoped that being a total stranger would not ruin the chance to learn more things in the Fuinjutsu art. He was now looking at Kyson waiting for his reply.

(1450)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:17 pm
As Kyson was waiting for the shinobi's reply, he was interrupted by the man in the dumpling store. The way the shop owner spoke, it seemed this shinobi was known in this village. This is the first time Kyson has ever seen him. The man also spoke about him being a Jounin. Kyson knew he had to be either a Chunin or Jounin. It seemed he was a little close to the Kazekage and has done tremendous deeds for the village. But judging from his chakra level, his chakra control isn't better than Kyson's but its better than Royalty's. The man also mentioned the guy being a senju. Kyson heard about senju at the ninja academy. Could he really be in the same clan as Hashirama Senju? Known as one of the most powerful shinobi to ever live. This sort of intrigued Kyson, this guy must be special. Kyson assumes he must know how to use wood release as well. Kyson would have never known that there was a senju here in this village. the man was also Supreme, the named seemed kind of ironic due to the fact he was a senju. A clan capable of having great power.

The way the senju replied to the store owner. Kyson could tell he was not too big on being in the spotlight as well. He was a little like Kyson, just living day to day doing  what you can for the village. Kyson can respect someone like him. The man kept going on about how he was grateful of meeting Kyson and Supreme. But after a while, Kyson started to get a bit annoyed because he was ready to head for the training grounds. As the man began to stop talking, Kyson quickly responded.

"Thanks, we appreciate it." Kyson said with a sort of fake smile because he was getting real annoyed. Kyson hopes his son Amari doesn't grow up as annoying as his father. As Kyson finished speaking, Supreme spoke to Kyson. He was interested in Kyson training fuinjutsu. Kyson assumed he wanted to learn the specialty. He asked if he could join Kyson. Kyson did kind of respect the guy from what he had heard from the store owner. About all the duties he has done for the village. Kyson has taught a lot of technique to other shinobi in the village. He might as well train with him as well. It seems Kyson can hardly can get a training day with just him anymore. Every time he tries something always pops up. But Kyson still decided to do it, he is a little interested in seeing his power.

"Yeah you can join." Kyson said as he began to walk towards the training grounds. He expects Supreme to follow.

(TWC: 1500)
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:02 am
Feeling a little antsy about the reaction he had been getting from the shop owner, it was a sign of good relief when Kyson agreed to show him a few things. This would also give him an excuse to leave the shop owner as he was getting a bit annoyed by the things he was saying. You would think he would simmer down once he saw that the energy was not returned by Kyson nor Supreme. But of course he did not. Some things just couldn't be helped. After Kyson started to walk towards the grounds, Supreme gave the shop owner one more slight nod before giving Kyson a brief reply and following him.

"Cool.."

Supreme's tone was rather nonchalant but he was indeed excited a bit. He had never really interacted with anybody but the genin he had underwent missions with. But that was a while ago. He did not know what rank Kyson had been but he assumed that he was a Chuunin. It only made sense. Supreme had interacted with a few Jounin but he had never seen him at none of the gatherings. As the two neared the grounds, Supreme asked Kyson a question.

"And.. Your name is?"

Supreme was a little curious. If they were going to be training, it would not hurt to learn the boy's name. 

(1673)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 am
As Kyson was walking towards the training grounds. Supreme was following him. Kyson wants to know if he is really a senju, even though he believed the shop owner. Kyson wanted to see it for himself. He never seen wood style in person. As Kyson continued to walk with his hands in his pockets, Supreme asked Kyson what his name was. Kyson began to tell him his name.

"The name's Kyson. And I assume your name is Supreme since that's what the annoying shop owner called you." Kyson said to the Supreme as they continued walking to the training grounds. As Kyson proceeded to walk to the training grounds, they finally approached it. As Kyson entered the training grounds, he looked towards Supreme. He wanted to see if he truly was a senju.

"I know the shop owner said that you were a senju. But I want to see it for my own eye's. Would you mind showing me a wood release technique. It doesn't have to be something huge, I'm just a bit intrigued about your clan. Your the only senju in this village that I know of." Kyson said as he begins to await a reply from Supreme. 

(TWC: 1700)
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:47 am
Hearing Kyson say his name, Supreme was walking behind him and looked in his direction as he spoke. When Kyson wanted to become familiar with the Senju's name, Supreme spoke to dispel his curiosity.

"Mhm," said Supreme. 

The two were now at the training grounds. The place they had arrived at was a large oval shaped location. The diameter was about 40 meters long and 20 meters wide. The place was of course full of sand. That was the terrain for about 90% of the entire village either way. Upon hearing Kyson ask about his bloodline, Supreme noticed that he was even more curious about his heritage. It was nothing new to him however. Many people before Kyson had told him the same thing. Shoot, even the shop owner said they don't see too many Senju around these parts. He figured sooner or later Kyson would ask. Supreme faced him and cracked his knuckles.

"Sure.."

After his statement, Supreme did the Ram hand seal. After so, 2 wooden branches formed from the Senju's chest. He did not want to overdo it so he only made them 6 inches long and 5 inches thick. He figured going all out would waste unnecessary chakra and that would not necessarily be the most responsible thing to do. 

Upon releasing the ram seal, Supreme used both hands to grab both of the branches from his chest and pulled them out. He then threw them both to the ground simultaneously. Both of the branches were now 3 inches deep in the sand standing up perfectly straight. They were 4 inches apart from the other. Supreme looked up and shrugged at Kyson.

"Wasn't much but it was the demonstration that you asked for."

As much as he had done this gimmick before, he hoped he did not disappoint. Now Kyson had gotten a glimpse of what a Senju could be capable of without much effort. He was not sure how Kyson would react to it. Quite frankly, he figured that he would not care too much.

(2013)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 am
After Kyson asked for a demonstration to see if he really was senju, Supreme accepted his request as he cracked his knuckles. As he made the ram hand seal, 2 wooden branches came out of Supreme's chest. The branches were about 6 inches long and they were 5 inches thick. That was enough to satisfy Kyson, he wasn't asking for a lot. After he finished the jutsu, he took the branches out of his chest and threw them on the ground. Supreme looked up at Kyson and shrugged his shoulders. He knew it wasn't much but Kyson was still satisfied. It seems Suna does have a lot of talent. This village is a lot stronger than Kyson thought.There are people in this village who use their strength to help out the village any way they can, even if its just something litlle.

"Naw, that was fine. I just wanted to see it for myself. Well what fuinjutsu's are you willing to learn exactly?" Kyson asked the senju since that was the whole reason he wanted to come train with Kyson. Kyson wasn't sure if he had some in mind or if he just wanted to learn some. But Kyson asked anyway just in case he has something specific in mind.

(TWC: 1911)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum