Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

The Lightning, The Water and The Monkey (Ling) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lightning, The Water and The Monkey (Ling)

Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:58 pm
Gale release huh? Ling totally knew a girl named Gale back home. She though it would be amazing if this kid just started shooting Gales all over the place. Still she'd never even heard of that and it sounded super cool. Ling couldn't wait to see it. She was practically holding her breath. She really needed to learn that one super secret technique of hers so she could start getting more elements. She better warm up her kissing lips. Smooch smooch smooch. Oh he was firing it up! 

Hiru jumped from Kasuga's shoulders and landed on Ling's head just in time to completely block her view of the jutsu, whatever it was it must have been impressive because the boy seemed quite proud. "Hiru get off my face!" Ling giggled pulling the monkey off. She saw the excited look on Kasuga's face, and her own fell. "Oh man, yeah that was so cool. That was a jutsu alright. Totally never seen anything like that before. Do you know what my favorite part was? All of it. All of it because it was just so cool. So cool. I saw it don't worry. It's weird that you'd think I didn't see it. I saw it. I saw it." God help the leaf if ling ever got captured. Well let's face it. She never had any valuable information to start with. He was talking about teaching her and that sounded super cool there was only one problem. "Well the thing is I can't really learn any elements at the moment. Not because I'm not cool enough I'm just trying to learn a move that I have to only have one element to learn. Otherwise I'd be all up in those lessons." Little did ling know that the move she was talking about was the same one this guy's sister had mastered. Life is funny ain't it?
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

The Lightning, The Water and The Monkey (Ling) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lightning, The Water and The Monkey (Ling)

Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:45 pm
Praise was always good whether you were a child or an adult and Kasuga was no different in this aspect. He had beamed a smile when she had pretty much called the move he had done cool and awesome though wouldn't any kid think of that in a certain way? He wondered what exactly she meant by the technique she was trying to learn prohibited her from having any other elements which he was about to inquire about if not for knowing better. He simply tilted his head to the side and wondered what exactly it was. Aw screw it . He wanted to know and he wasn't going simply let it pass him by. Taking the female by the hands his eyes sparkled as he brimmed with curiosity," OH what technique is this you are trying to learn? Is it cooler than the one I just did? If so it must be so amazing you can only know one element," nothing like a hyperactive child trying to learn about the world of ninjas and magic.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:38 pm
"Oh well it would be pretty hard for something to be cooler than that." She assumed."Well." She was really wondering how to explain the whole thing. She had to admit that it was pretty weird, even for Ling. "Well it's a move that let's me kiss people, and when I kiss them I can learn their element for free! Oh it also let's me eat their soul if I want to. Insn't that weird!" She let out a laugh. She couldn't wait to learn the wood element. Then all the Senju would cry their eyes out at how awesome she was.Then they would see the folly of not teaching Ling their secret jutsu when she asked for it!

She started beating her chest with her hand, and Hiru did the same. "That's my Goal! I'll learn every element in the world and become the most awesome Ninjutsu user since ever! Then mother will love me, and I'll return home as a champion!" Ling wondered if Hiru had any missions he needed to take care of before that happened. She have to remember to ask him when she got the change. Of course looking at Kas she couldn't help but wonder if he had any similar goals. "How about you? Are you going to become the most radical Gale user? Hokage? I bet right now you're just looking forward to graduating from the academy huh?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:33 am
She could steal souls with a kiss?!?! Well that was certainly interesting and cool at the same time. Thought the male had been oblivious to the fact that his own sister had become a master of the same technique during her time, rest in peace big sis, but he wondered what this technique was. If it could take elements it means that she would be able to literally get every element though how would she store them all? Would she actually store them in her body and if so would she be okay? Smiling he would shake his head and sit down a bit so he could rest," Nope that sounds pretty frickin awesome! Stealing souls with your lips sounds awesome but don't try to steal mine okay, I want to keep that but I don't mind giving you my elements to make you super awesome!," boy this little male was weird but if he could see what a fully elemental master was he was going to do it.

When she asked what his goals was he smiled before she had asked him was he waiting to get out of the academy. He tilted his head for a moment before whipping out his head band and sitting it in his lap which he smiled," My dad is the Hokage actually, and I just want to be a super cool ninja. Though I should warn you I am actually a Jounin....Just stuck in a seven year old body. I'm actually seventeen...or eighteen, one of the two actually but I like being a kid again its fun!," well she had been the first person he had told about his true identity just to see what her reaction be.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:45 pm
Yeah she super casually brushed some nonexistence dust off of her shoulder and smiled. Oh shucks go on. Yeah yeah, that's what she though too when she heard about the move. She thought that she could become just about the coolest Ninja ever if she could kiss people to death. Or at least become one heck of a black widow. She grabbed a hold of her breasts and squeezed them. The'd need a little improvement if she wanted to become a seductress. "Ooooh I wouldn't steal your soul. I'm so, so nice. I mean what would I do with a soul anyway? Hmm What does god or the devil do with souls. Hmm maybe if I had some extra ones I'd find out." She looked him over, as if appraising him. "I'll look into that later. But anyway you'd be okay with giving me your super cool element? That's so rad of you!" She gave him a glomp, and knocked him over from his sitting position.

His dad was jason? Well he didn't know that Jason had kids. And with who. That cheating hussy. Weren't they dating or something? Oh wait. Jason was dead. Rrrrright, that new guy. Cool.

Jounin but he was so young! Ooooh trapped in a younger body. Of course. Classic. "Whaaaat, that's so crazy me too! Well not the body, but my mind tooooootally. I'm getting better though, I'm almost a real girl!" She laughed to herself. "Lucky for you all you have to do to be cured, it wait it out!" She brushed herself off and stood to her feet. "It's been nice getting to know you Kas. Sorry I interupted your training. So I'm wondering. Could I do a little training on you?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:07 pm
For a moment Kasuga looked her over as she grabbed herself, his eyes forming a very big "O.O" form as he watched her grab her breasts. From what he could see she had a very nice form though if she had been grabbing them then maaybe she felt as if they could be bigger, though little known to her either way would be fine with him. A good question though. What would happen if she took someone's soul away with a simple kiss, the person would no long feel anything though what would the soul do? He figured that the soul would simply fly away into the sky or she would hold it in contempt until she had released it which would be a fate worse than death. Well if she was going to find out whenever she had found the means to get the technique then he would come to her and ask about it when the time comes.

"Sure...I mean it would help further your goal and- ," those were the only words he could get out before he had monkey girl on top of him and immediately his face went red. His eyes simply looked up to her for a moment as if he was looking deep into them, the young male wondering just what the hell was going to happen now. His hands had remained by his side for some moment though as she began to get off of him, he sat up or rather sat up and then stood up dusting himself off with a small smile on his face. The first time that had happened to him and though admittedly he had wanted to be in his former body, he was now wondering if he could get a boner...oh how he wish he could. Anyways back to the conversation at hand. He shook his head slightly as he allowed her to finish her sentence, well the first bit as he was replying to that first," Well its more like my body was permanently regressed to a seven year old, though I would assume i could grow through the motions...though puberty is going to suck again I know it. Least I know how to deal with it now. Also...I probably could find a way to get back to normal, but girls like me like this. Say i'm all cute and adorable. Though you are already awesome and cute so nothing is beating you," there was a light smile on his face though he meant every word.

When she had asked could she do some training on him, in which his adultish mind went to dirtier thoughts, but to her he would tilt his head," Training on me? Well sure if you want to train we can, I need to do some stuff to get super strong," though he didn't know what she had meant when it came to training on him, he only hoped she wasn't going to do things to him...well if she did he'd probably allow it.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:38 am
"Perfect!" She pounced on him, and held him down on the ground while grinning over him. "Okay I've only ever kissed fairy princesses so you let me know if I'm doing anything wrong." With out any further warning or much of anything she leaned herself down and placed her lips upon the boy's lips. Nothing romantic about it, ling was somewhere in the neighborhood of twenty, and this guy was seven. Even if he was older mentally, that was still pretty sketch. Then again Ling was mentally younger... sooooo. Oh well just to be safe she'd hold back on the tongue. 

So if she were to suck the elements out of a human being how would she go about that? Is what she wondered as she held her lips to the younger boy's. Hmm. She closed her eyes and thought about this for a second. Weill her seigan could see his chakra. Right okay, she flicked those open. There she could see some elements. Now how to take that stuff into her? Hmm. She focused in on her chakra that was floating around her lips, and if it made any sense start to spin it. The idea was that it'd make a current that drew chakra out of Kas and into her. She tried this for a bit, and had a bit of sucess. So happy that she'd at least gotten something down she allowed their lips to part and she looked down at Kas. "Well I kind of got a taste of that. I'm going to have to work on that a little bit more. What about you? Feel any closer to death? Still got a soul in there? OOOOOH! I wonder. I wonder if when I learned this move if I kissed you if that would help you grow up! That'd be so cool!" She smiled and looked around the surrounding forest just to get a good look at things. "Oh there was one thing I forgot that this jutsu could do!" She leaned back and and brought her tongue down on the tip of his nose and dragged it up to his forhead. 

She smacked her lips together slightly seeing if she could taste anything diffrent. "mmm, fire, Lighting and wind." Less impressive when you consider that he'd straight up told her what his elements were, even less so when you consider that she could literally see what his were. Still she'd never tasted a person chakra before!
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:57 pm
Well at least he was right in his assumption that she would be trying something on him, however what it was he had no idea. Once he had been pounced on he flailed rather comically as he hit the ground staring up at her. He didn't expect his day to go from training to being pinned down by a monkey girl, but who would be complaining about this situation? Not him. Finding the situation to be a little awkward with her statement filling his ears, he braced himself at least mentally for what was to come and as her lips touched his both the mentally older part of him and the younger version of him lit up like a christmas tree. The first kiss of the young ametsuchi and he wasn't even old enough (physically) to enjoy it. The notion enough was the tilting scale of him becoming pissed off, but he laid there and took it.

The kiss at first felt fine until he felt as if something within him was being pulled from him, but then he remembered that she said it pulled elements and in some cases the soul from the body. In his case it would be one of two souls, but he wouldn't tell anyone about that for now. As the kiss ended he looked up at her with dazed eyes before finally saying something after a five second delay of hearing her," Felt like something was being pulled from me, though it was faint you definitely did something or you just stole my heart," corny jokes go!. Though he thought about the last part a bit more before speaking further," Well if your kiss could make me go back to my normal self that would me you would be my Princess Charming now wouldn't you?," the last bit confused him and worried him for a moment.

Just as he was about to sit up and dust himself off he felt her tongue on his nose and then forehead which made him use the "What the fuck just happened" face which was more of a funny face than an angry face. In most cases the licking rule would come into place here, but if she didn't bring it up he wouldn't either. So it seemed that the jutsu she was trying to learn could identify elements in more than one way, though seeing what you had to do for it the whole process could be risky. Kasuga wanted to do some research on it, but since it had nothing to do with him really he left it be and sat there.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:10 pm
"Yeah I guess I would!" Ling chirped looking off into the distance. Empress Lingqi of the Rentei Dynasty. Princess Charming. Yes. She shrugged the though off and looked at Kas for a brief second before slapping her forehead at her own realization. From her pocket she pulled out an epipen. "Oh I completely forgot I was suppose to deliver this to a local noble!" She giggled and shoved it back into her pocket, before jumping up into a nearby tree and running off. "Apparently he's allergic to peanuts! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!And like a whisper on the wind............................................................. she was gone.

(TWC 2606)
13 stats
Words towards EBK
Exit
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:42 pm
Well today had totally went from normal to weird in about thirty ninja seconds, and he didn't mind it. Though he didn't know how he felt about being seven and having his first kiss in a body where he couldn't enjoy it but it was something and he learned some cool stuff in the process. As he stood up and fully dusted himself off he chuckled and looked towards his monkey companions before nodding," Well you better get to it Princess Ling or else that man is going to drop! See you soon," of course as the female and her monkey companion trailed off into the wind, Kasuga began to walk through the forest his mind trailing onto things before chuckling," If only I was in my eighteen year old body...things would have probably went down," of course to his dismay the ever evil voice came to pass as he stopped and sighed. Erebes who had been silent for a while finally spoke but his words were simply," Awww someone likes a little monkey girl! How cute is-," the voice was cut off as Kasuga yelled," Shut your demonic ass up and go back to sleep," young boy was not happy...but he still had a smile on his face.

Exit

3502 wc

2000 for Gale Release
1502 for Storm Release: Laser Circus
annnd 17.5 stats xD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum