Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Whistling away [travel] Empty Whistling away [travel]

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:12 pm
Kuro felt things were a bit... tense in the village's atmosphere. It was a nice place and he'd made a friend or two, so he would return soon, but for now he needed to go on a walk somewhere else. Walking away from the village gates with Vixie by his side, he headed for a nearby country. "Sunagakure... Sounds fine to me." He summoned Agro and climbed onto his back as he recreated his guitar and pulled a few strings.

"I know I'm not that tall,
I know I'm not that smart...
But let me sing into your hearrrrt,
let me sing into your heart.

I know I'm not that rich,
I'm trying to get my start...
So, let me sing into your hearrrt,
Let me sing into your heart.

And if we look out of place,
Well baby that's oookay,
I'll find ud another space,
Where we can hear the people say

I know I don't have a plan,
I'm workin on that part...
But I'll do all I caaaan,
So let me sing into your hearrrt."

Kuro sighed as he finished up his song, getting a good feeling about this journey. "All right Agro, I'll head the rest of the way. Eats lots of fish and have a good time for awhile!" Agro simply sighed as he poofed away inn a cloud of smoke.

Some time later...

Kuro panted heavily from exhaustion, Vixie in his arms, the fox trying to hide from the burning sun under Kuro's shadow. Sand stirred up around him as hot winds blew by. He flinched slightly and paused as it got in his eyes. "Oh god this is the worst place I have ever been too." He groaned and sat down for a moment as he got the sand out of his eyes, Vixie whining as he set her on the sand. Kuro gulped what little spit he could muster and looked at his hands. Maybe... Maybe he could drink them? He attempted to liquefy his hands, but found his body simply wouldn't obey. The hot sun and sand were making him so dehydrated that he couldn't melt down. "Ohhhh that's not good. Where the hell is the village?" With a grunt he managed to pick himself back up, scooping Vixie into his arms as he continued on. After some more walking he thought he could see it, the wind village. Now all he had to do was reach it, get inside and get some water.

413Wc 
1000-600(60speed) 400WC travel to Wind Country
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Whistling away [travel] Empty Re: Whistling away [travel]