Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kumorasemasu Nara
Kumorasemasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Hyuuga and Uchiha: Sisterhood of Antiquity.  Empty Hyuuga and Uchiha: Sisterhood of Antiquity.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:29 am
Air within the room was still itself, nature seemingly absolutely silent. For once Souji awoke on her own accord, lazily blinking several times before checking the time. Astonished, the teenager had slept in nearly one hour over usual shaking her head within her cupped hands. "Well, so much for getting up early in order to train... Dumb dumb." Souji mumbled to herself, swinging her leg's off of her bed-frame before slouching forward into her feet. Groggily she slowly crept her way towards the cleaning quarters, freshening up. After twenty minutes of self-bickering and whining the Hyuuga put on her dress, walking downstairs in order to prepare herself a nutritious break- well, brunch... Scavenging throughout the mysterious treasures of her kitchen, Souji grasped onto a box of whole wheat rice. Her eyes sparkled similar to a light bulb lighting up, rummaging through the freezer grabbing onto a log of sausage. Similar to Lucifer himself, the teenaged girl's face lit up with a grin. "Now, let's have a little fun shall we? I mean come on Souji, you ARE only sixteen... Let the training, COMMENCE!" Tossing the log of meat into the air, both ankles twisting at the speed of the blink of an eye. As the first tedious second slowly passed, the Hyuuga's hand had already grasped onto a kitchen knife. As the log continuously began to gain momentum, Souji flicked the knife from her wrist, nearly piercing her target dead-center. As the final second passed, both knife and fork lied sticking out of the wooden plate quarter way to the center of the plate. The little girl let out a horrendous sigh, practically whining at how far off she was from her destined target. "Ughhh, how on earth am I supposed to leave this village to explore if I can't hit a damn merely target?!" Souji screeched, clenching her eyes shut tightly before calming herself. As they loosened up, the beautiful roll of meat lied merely inches from her eye's. Slowly beginning to salivate the Hyuuga came back to her senses, prepping her meal without any further hesitation.

After cleaning off her plate by tongue, Souji frisby-tossed the wooden dish into the sink. With a minor stretch, her contact lenses placed onto her pupil's along with her bag tossed around her side Souji seemed more prepare for training than she has been in ages. Souji's hand grasped onto the covering's of her Bo Staff, slouching it diagonally on her back before adjusting her hip straps. Neighbor's jumped in fear as the Hyuuga's door simultaneously swung open as it does on a natural occurrence. Shaking their heads in disbelief, Souji didn't seem to have any care in the world, lunging over the bar's of her apartment deck. Upon impact, she briefly rolled in order to embrace impact, causing the normal scene as usual leaving for the Ninja Academy. Giggling into her arm, Souji began to elegantly sprint towards the Dojo in order to make up for already wasted time. "You have to be the most ungraceful, idiotic oaf to have ever gain the title of 'Genin', ya' know that right?" Angrily mumbled the little girl, her paces continuously growing larger as every minute passed. The sun already sat on it's peak indicating that it was near noon, beginning to sprint towards the Academy before wasting any further time. Souji pounced leaving a cloud of dust, ricocheting herself off of a nearby wall rotating into a front flip. The warmth of the metal bar radiated throughout the Hyuuga's hands, hanging several stories high off of a citizen's balcony. Flexing her triceps before focusing on her biceps, Souji used her upper-body strength to hurl herself to the next balcony. While grasping onto the next bar, the teenaged girl allowed her body to slink backwards in order to gain momentum before projecting herself to the top floor. She'd instantly drop to her knees, gasping for air contemplating, "Holy shit... Did I seriously just do that? What in lord's name has gotten into me..." Hastily giggled Souji, feeling a sense of achievement at the same time. With her brief break coming to its, her feet followed the vast momentum of her body lunging, climbing and maneuvering over the rooftops of Hoshigakure no Sato before the top of the Ninja Academy came into her visual perspective. A sigh of relief came from Souji, feeling her body already slowly tensing up from her random attempt of nothingness. She had to hand it to herself however, the girl was capable of finding a quick alternative route in order to get to her destination. Lowering herself back to the roadway, she decided she may as well walk the rest of the way to maintain the rest of her Stamina. The colossus behemoth stone slab door-way opened after assessing the Hyuuga's chakra, permitting her access into the training quarter's.

Slowly but surely the Genin stumbled to her usual training area, various forms of weaponry hanging from the white bamboo-oak shelving. The rhythmic melody of running water flowed into Souji's ears, peering around as the miniature river rushed into another room. She'd sigh in relief, wandering over the wooden bridge over to the intriguing wall of several kinds of weaponry. Like a child in a candy store, Souji's eyes bounced back and forth contemplating whether or not she should try any new kind of weapon today. Without hesitation, her finger's wrapped themselves firmly around the pole of her Bo Staff, tugging on it before sliding out of the wrappings. "I suppose I should practice with what I'm best with first, after-all I'll just get pumped either way..." Exhaled the Hyuuga while her eyes slowly started to tense up, the nerves and veins beginning to become exposed. Her Byakugan was slowly becoming active as adrenaline rushed through her veins as a warrior on the battle-front. Vibration's from below tingled through Souji's feet, focusing on the movement's below as the engine started for the target system to be engaged. One by one, rapidly all targets sprung up from the floor-boards, the Hyuuga kinking her neck completely to the left. A Wooden board swiped against the young girl's soft cheek, lightly scratching it as Souji launched her foot upwards into the mechanism. With a mere moment the dummy bounced across the Dojo, ricocheting into various others before coming to a halt. "Jesus Souji! Take it easy on the equipment, before you're responsible for paying for any damages..." Quivered the Genin, coming back to her senses while another dummy rocketed forwards rotating rapidly. Sticking her Bo Staff into the ground, Souji pressed downwards causing the Red-Oak material to endure the impact. While embracing the blow, The young girl flicked her wrist's downwards to the opposite side of the enemy. Thus, causing the girl's Staff to gain the momentum of it's weight in order to huck it with it's assistance. Before a second passed Souji stood before the dummy whirling her staff left to right, coming in for a final revolution as both hands slammed it roughly into the target. Presence of movement resulted in the teenager's sensory to pick it up with mere ease, revolving her weapon once behind her back before grasping it on both sides. Again, impact occurred as the Genin embraced the strike, dropping the bottom corner as she slid beside it in order to attempt a counter strike. Rotating her body, she'd release the wound up energy behind her Bo Staff against the dummy's body, resulting in Souji's victory within the Dojo. Once the Hyuga came to ease with herself her eye's began to return to their previous form, her contact's still perfectly in tact. A yawn emitted from the bored, energetic girl before lying back for a quick rest. Before passing out, she'd simply murmur, "Man, I'm hoping to find a challenge here soon.. Feels as if I'm not learning anything!"

1318 WC - +6 Speed and 118 WC left over for next post. Waiting for Shika.
Kumorasemasu Nara
Kumorasemasu Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Hyuuga and Uchiha: Sisterhood of Antiquity.  Empty Re: Hyuuga and Uchiha: Sisterhood of Antiquity.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:20 am
Drops of water steadily landed on Souji's forehead, in time causing her to wake up in distress. Never had the dojo looked so similar to a ghost town within these confinement's of the Ninja academy, however the girl didn't necessarily mind what so ever. If anything one couldn't help but to find the silence nothing more than absolute bless. Pulling both arms infront of her torso, Souji extended each one individually before hearing several pops come from each one. Both palms plopped onto the floor on each side of the little girl, using her upper strength to assist her sleep-ridden legs. The Hyuga's face squeezed together similar to one who had bit into a lemon, the sensation of pins and needle's rippling throughout the nervous system. Souji decided to walk off the rest off her minor cramps and aches, wandering towards the Dojo's specifically created to represent Hoshigakure no Sato. Various biosphere's held wondrous advantages for Shinobi training within any art of combat, increasing their chances of survivability if not idiotic. Not Surprisingly, Souji's curiosity seemed to get the better of her resulting in the Genin to stumble within a field-like Dojo. Mounds of earth spiraled throughout the crust, almost creating platforms above the actual stage itself. "Sadly, until I find another opponent I'm not going to get any better practicing on repetitive dummy's. I may as well continue my endurance practice from earlier..." Snickered the small girl, kicking off her wooden sandal's as she placed her hair buckle with her other belongings. Souji curled up into position, compressing her right leg under her sprawled out body similar to a spring dying to go off. In an instant all of Souji's body weight shifted forward, her bicep flexing while her foot tore up the earth underneath it. The Hyuuga loosened her knee's allowing her body to drop, regaining strength as she used her body's momentum to her advantage leaping an impressive distance. Arching her leg's together diagonally, Souji's body slid between a crevice within the structure's, using all four of her limb's to prevent her from moving any further mid flight. Both hands and feet skidded along the rough texture of rock, slightly tearing skin as it simply increased the girl's adrenaline to an even higher level. Again, Souji's Byakugan activated momentarily due to excitement giving her the ability to navigate between the confined walls. A hole brightening the proximity with light seemed to be the most suitable form of exit, the teenaged girl jumping to her demise of a near fifty-foot drop. "Oh for christ sakes!!!!!" Screeched Souji, concentrating her chakra to the palms of both of her hands and feet, clasping onto the side of the rock surface praying for the best outcome.

Dropping merely twenty feet in total, Souji's body begin to gain friction before clinging to the building. Cut and ruffled up, the minor stinging was the last thing the teenager had on her mind, still at a high enough distance to break bone. "Wait!" Thought the Hyuuga, contemplating with the little time she momentarily has. "If I remember properly, all I need to do is increase while decreasing the flow of chakra within my body part's to move on a vertical object..." Having little to no other choice, Souji halted the flow to her left arm and leg, lunging both as high as possible before continuing with the other. Humiliating as it may had been, the Genin learned a valuable life lesson which may save her one day. Holding onto her chest once again, The little Hyuuga desperately gasped getting more than her expected dose of reality for the day. Souji pinched, picked and plucked at every vicinity of her body, confirming she still had every body part she did previously. "Alright, no more Ninja F$%& Supreme adventures for you today..." Cussed the teenager, slowly walking back to the entrance of the crevice. Without noticing, her Byakugan dissipated once again as her face already began to relax itself on her way out. A cloud of dust spread around the area as Souji pounced downwards, walking to a small patch of grass to lie down. "M-maybe just another nap wouldn't hurt, am I right?"

698 WC + 118 WC From Previous Post = 816 WC.
+4 into Speed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum