Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari]

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:25 am
During the whole little passing down of the hat event, Risako just kept to herself and bore witness, so that Chris' leadership couldn't be challenged. Even as they left the room, she kept to herself. Her thoughts were murky, as she felt that she had been left out of the loop. Jason and Risako had a weirdly short yet semi deep friendship of sorts, seeing as Risako was the only genin on a squad of chuunin that consisted of Jason, Kasai, Tatsuya, and her self. With each one of these individuals she maintained a brotherly bond of sorts, and when it was brought to her attention that one of them was in the process of dying, her brain couldn't get itself off of that thought.

When Ari told her she was sorry, Risako sort of shrugged and, as to not seem rude, returned the hug. Sadness and mourning would come later, as Risako's initial reaction to any major event was either blind joy or an attitude so potent it could melt steel. Though, she managed to keep her feelings bottled up for the moment.

Certainly, due to her thoughts at the moment, she wouldn't be eating anything at all. It would take one person to restrain the little she-beast and another literally using their fist to force it down her gullet. Then it would probably take some sedatives on top of that to keep her from forcing herself to puke. With a not too upset, but certainly not too happy tone, Risako said "I think I'll just head home for now. Gotta take care of some stuff. I'd suggest eating at the ramen stall though." Afterward she turned and began to walk off.

While it wasn't entirely a lie, Risako was using her own business as an excuse to go home and sulk by herself for a bit. If no one tried to stop her, that's what she'd do.

[Sorry that took a while, between work and Fallout, I had both no time nor muse. Length/grammar was due to muh laptop being broken, and had to use muh phone. Rip laptop.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari] - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari]

Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 pm
It made sense that there was some shock in regards to what had happened, Kurisu handled it well since he'd been through so much but the others probably weren't as prepared. He could tell that Risako was definitely affected by what had transpired and seemed to have a desire to be alone. "Well thanks for the suggestion, do what you need to do, we'll talk again another day." he wanted to give the people of Konoha time to digest what had happened, especially those once close to Jason.

His attention turned to his family, "I guess we all still have some catching up to do." considering that Ari had not seen Kasuga since he was even younger and with Kurisu having been gone there was still probably a lot for them to catch either other up on. "You two just lead the way." 
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:38 am
While he had been there the whole time for the talks and exchanging of Kage's, he couldn't help but feel sad for Jason. Though he had went through so much watching as he lived his last...well days. Though he had only met with the male a couple of times, it was because of Jason that he had been able to find his father and through him meet him mother again. Through it all he had been truly thankful to the Hokage, but now that he had given the title to his father he could only wonder what would this mean for him now. As his father took the mantle of the Hokage, he ninja slipped from his mothers back in order to waddle towards his father, jumping onto the desk in order to take from him the Raikage hat that he had always been wearing since their first meeting. He didn't know if his father would allow him to do so, but if he did he would put on the hat of the Raikage and make sparks come from his fingers as he did.

If not then he would continue to reach for the hat until stopped then go back to his mothers loving back and cling onto her like a backpack. Through it all he had noticed how Risako had been looking and stared at her for a moment. As the female tried to leave the room, Kasuga would have slipped from his mothers back yet again and walk over to the woman stopping in front of her and looking up to her with his golden eyes. The pure innocence of the male looked at her before hugging her legs to show that he had understood how she had been feeling and was oddly there for her before he walked back over to his mom and stood beside her.

He knew what loss could do to someone and he strove to make sure his family wouldn't go through such a thing again. Because of this he smiled and tugged at his mothers hand before nodding," Mom...Let's fight against dad!! I know we have a lot to catch up on, but family bonding fighting time sounds fun! Plus I want to show you how strong i've gotten since then. So how about it dad can we do it?," he looked at the two of them hoping they could do it. While he didn't know how strong his mom was, he wanted to test his strength against his father.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:36 pm
[I am absolutely exhausted and completely forgot it's my post, sorry.]

Ari was sad to see their new acquaintance go, but the thrill of being with her family quickly consumed her thoughts. She didn't have any idea for their next move at the time and would allow the boys to decide what happened next. However, at the suggestion of fighting Kurisu, Ari was rather taken aback. The reunion she had fairly recently already involved combat, though she had grown considerably since then. "You know, perhaps training isn't a bad idea. I've learned a lot these past few days, and I'm sure working together will help us get to know each other, son."

With that, Ari's opinion was stated on the matter. She was happy to train, even though she wasn't fully committed to the idea. Suddenly she stopped moving upon realizing she hadn't fed the cats, excusing herself briefly, Ari sprinted back home.

[Edit: Exit/Last post?]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:55 pm
Success...He had gotten the hat and became Raikage Jr. Most happy about these results he watched as he parents talked, a full family being made at last though he wondered if they would remain like this forever. Smiling he hugged his mother one last time before sauntering off to his home," I'll be around later just gotta go to my house and see my roommate if he is still there," taking off with the hat he ran home to see how his friend would react to him now.

[Exit]
Claiming Fifi's Raikage hat cus i took it xD
2099 wc

so 10 stats i believe
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Approved @ Ari & Jaye
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:21 pm
[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum