Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari]

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:08 am
Kurisu was relieved that Kasuga had been ready to act yet stopped as he didn't want to forcefully tell his son no but the girl appeared to be no threat. Old feelings started to resurface, he could tell Nike was starting to try and influence him once more though he was able to keep it under control. 'Don't fuck this up idiot.' his inner retard voice returned from oblivion, he was slightly concerned at the return of one of his voices. 

He got a pretty good laugh from Ari's comment. "Yeah I'm pretty easy to take down." The joking seemed to help him remain calm but it was still a challenge. 'If you would let me help that'd never happen again, in fact we really should spill some blood.' Nike mocked Kurisu, trying to cause trouble. He was fighting the temptation to start up old habits again, the entire situation seemed to be calling for him to rip the girl into pieces, but once Ari glanced at him and gave him a smile all the old feelings and urges to kill vanished.

Snapping out of his thoughts he noticed the girl say her name was Risako Akara and then shook Ari's hand. Had he not just relaxed and got rid of his killing urge he might have unreasonably attacked just to be safe but he knew better. He decided to go ahead and join in the greetings, "I'm Kurisu Ametsuchi, newest resident of Konoha." with that he looked over at Kasuga and used his eyes to give Kasuga a cue to introduce himself to Risako.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion, Friendship [P,NK,Kurisu,Kasuga,Risa,Ari]

Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:02 am
Well then while the whole fiasco was going down and he caught the look from his father, Kasuga decided to get a better view of the situation. Leaving his mom's embrace he quickly moved behind her and started to climb the Tower of Le Mom, until he had managed to rest his head on her shoulders gently. His head poked from the side staring at the new female intently though his arms simply dangled around her shoulders as if he was a fancy scarf sitting there looking good. While Ari had introduced herself, he just sat there staring and waiting for something to happen though he remembered this girl clearly. She was one of the ones at the gate when that weird chick, Coco, came to the village to challenge a few of the Chuunin here. Though he did not know the specifications on that whole ordeal he could specifically memorize her facial structure and body. Not trying to be a creeper or anything he could finally put a name to a face, this now apparent as he continued to look at her.

As the silence dimmed after Kurisu introduced himself, the eyes fell on him and his to his dad as he tilted his head and then realized what was meant to happen. Lifting his head just so slightly he looked onto the girl and spoke rather...oddly," My name is Rokuro Mas-," wait a minute kid! That isn't your name, that is some other ninja you are talking about...silly kid. Rewinding a bit he knew where he messed up and thanked the God of the 4th wall for a second opportunity as he spoke in the same tone," Kasuga...Ametsuchi," though his eyes peered at the girl, he simply went back to resting his head on his mother's shoulders listening intently to the actions of the others while wondering why his mind had went silent. Through it all though he had thought the Demon had simply reserved himself, but no he had still been floating there staring at where the door once was while flickering his eyes back to the child as he entered and left the plane.

It was finally time for the two to confront each other yet again, but with his father and mother now about he wondered...if it would be the right time to face his demons or in this case demon and just get it over with or....simply just go about the slow and steady route so that it would become easier in the future. One thing that had struck him as odd though what that his father seemed more....calm and wasn't being tormented anymore. Normally any son would be able to tell when one of their parents were in pain and hiding it, whole parental/child thing going on yet he didn't bring it up...yet. Soon though when he had the time he would ask his father about not only the demons they have, but the history of their family as a whole. Though he still wanted to know about his sister more than anything, he figured the talk would come sooner than later so for now he simply sat there and waited.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:42 am
Ari braced herself as Kasuga climbed on her back and wrapped both his arms around her shoulders, resting his head atop one. He was the second to climb atop Ari, and the first with this intent. She couldn't see his face except for the outline in her peripheral vision while greeting Risako. Ari would make no fuss over the damp handshake she received from the newer arrival; neglecting the urge to wipe her hand or shake it off, entirely. Returning to a relaxed position that had her slightly bent forward to support Kasuga's weight, she observed Kurisu's actions towards the girl. Thankfully, Ari had the forethought to take precautions that led to Kurisu away from attacking Risako.

They were very subtle, but the glance and smile seemed to do the trick. Ari wasn't aware of just how bad Kurisu's blood lust over such things was; the fact he was deterred by the actions she'd taken was entirely based on luck. For the moment she attempted to keep tension at bay and provide a positive attitude by smiling through it all. Following Kurisu's introduction, Kasuga introduced himself. Believing these two events meant things would go smoothly from here on, Ari attempted to get conversation flowing. "Well it must be fate that you followed the bird blindly here; if not for knocking down Kurisu we'd probably not meet for some time."

Ari was aware that eventually she'd meet this girl, although maybe not under formal circumstances or those which would be particularly memorable. Meeting Risako under these conditions however, she would never forget. Suddenly striking Ari was the realization that Kurisu and Kasuga hadn't been the most regular of Konoha's residents. "You know, Risako..." She started, hopefully grabbing Risako's attention. "I'm newly a Genin here, since I've only worked in the labor force for Konoha until recently. Kurisu and I are this one's parents you see..." Ari pointed at Kasuga's head on her shoulder using her right hand so he could see it, before using it to ruffle his hair again.

"If you were going to settle down with a family, what district do you think you'd pick?" Never breaking her smile, she tried to keep the mood light and paid attention to the path their conversation was leading. If she had to, Ari would find an excuse to abandon Risako's company. She didn't feel it was the right way to depart however, since building strong connections with Konoha's residents was a priority. If this girl had knowledge of the village which could help them settle in and befriend the residents, now was the opportunity Ari had provided for her to do so.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:04 pm
Unbeknownst to Risako, meeting the entire family at once let her enter bullet time, and slow motion dodge bullets. This has nothing to do with my post though, so just ignore it. Anyway, the grown man was the first of the two boys to introduce themselves and identified them as new residents of Konoha, which she took note of whilst slightly nodding her head, to show that she was paying attention. Well, considering that birds could catch her eye while she was running, this wasn't saying a lot. As the boy introduced himself, he seemed to be uttering a different name at first. Maybe his mind was busy with play? Or he may have been hiding his true identity, but that thought hadn't even crossed her mind. Either way, she took note of his name too. 

Before the conversation could die and flop like a fish into an akward silence, Kasuga's mom and Kurisu's (presumed) wife, Ari, kept the the little talk rolling along the tracks. Being of few words, Risako nodded and occasionally gave a non-sassy "Mhmm" to, again, show she was still paying attention. The silver-eyed girl did this until she was actually prompted to reply, with which she blurt out a quick, "Uhh."

Following this quick "Uhh," would be Risako's (hopefully) somewhat intelligent explanation as to where the family should settle down. Then again, a lot of Risako's actions she thought were intelligent came from dumb luck. Placing her left hand in a fist on her hip, and her right with a knuckle just below her lip, she gave the subject a quick thought. "If I wanted to settle down, not that I'm anywhere close to that point, I'd pick somewhere close to the walls, but away from the clan districts." The hand that held her chin, and rested below her lip moved, and her finger straightened to point at the chain link fence that kept the forest from creeping into the village. "I wouldn't settle near the training grounds either, considering they hold what is arguably the weakest section of our walls." At this point, Risako hoped that she had offered enough knowledge to allow them to make their own decision, without downright saying "Go live here," for that could come to backfire on her if she gave them a bad spot. After pointing at the fence, her hands would dive into her pockets, where her left would fiddle with a few coins.

She didn't really offer an explanation as to why she personally wouldn't settle near the clan districts, and now that she had moved the conversation passed that point, Risako knew it would be kinda awkward to just back track to her previous point like that. If they asked why not, she'd give them the knowledge. 

Moving on, Risako just realized she told complete strangers that the chain link fences were a gap in Konoha's defenses. First, the bumping into Kurisu, now the leak of information? Man, she was on a roll today. If their claims to be new to the village were true, then this wouldn't be an issue, considering they would find out pretty quickly. Of course, if they were lying, this could land her in quite the position. Mentally, a note was made to check out the records, and make sure they were true. Despite her brain processing these possibilities, her face didn't show any signs of distrust or disbelief, because she actually trusted these people for some reason, but better safe than sorry right?
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:04 pm
Most of the conversation wasn't too interesting for him, he didn't care where they settled down as he was fine anywhere and would take the right measures to make sure wherever they decided to stay would be safe. What did catch his attention was the remark of the chain fence being a weak spot, as if Viper or Navi would have let someone else take charge without making sure that the village was defended well but neither of them were responsible for Konohagakure no Sato so maybe things had started to go downhill.

"Who is the Hokage now?" he almost sounded like he was demanding the information, a habit that he'd picked up from his long stay as Raikage, but he meant to be casual about it considering it shouldn't be secret information. He knew that he'd need to speak to the Hokage soon in order to figure out the rank he'd receive in the village.

[Can't think atm, just didn't want to hold up the topic.]
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:45 pm
While he had snuggled under his moms hand he couldn't help but slightly doze off and lean against her like a child would do. As they talked about moving into a house he could explain that he had one, but if it had only been his father and mother then it would be no issue, but nope there was a plus one. With that he stayed quiet and laid on his mother not really caring about what had happened in this situation. It was until his father had asked who had been the recent Hokage his head had shot up and smiled as he waved his hand around," Ohh ohh! I know dad! Its Jason Senju, he let me go on adventures and stuff so i could find you...Don't know where he got to though I don't sense him," he didn't know what had been going on in the village recently so now it was question time.

Pointing at the new female he would shake it menacingly at her before smiling," Where is the Kage man lady, spill it see! Or else i'll...drool on you," He was going to hold onto his promise to as he clung to his momma and waited for a response.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:55 am
Ari listened intently to what Risako said, absorbing the knowledge she passed on as it came. It was probably best to stay away from the clan housing, Ari knew her own clan's housing itself was quite unstable most of the time. Higher ups looked down on the clans living there and monitored their every move, although she wasn't aware of this. Ari still felt in her heart that the clan housing was indeed a bad choice. Moving on, the training grounds. Even if there wasn't a hole in the security she wouldn't settle down there.

Many shinobi practiced powerful moves in the training grounds, making it a very unsafe habitat to raise children. "Mmm, I understand, thank you." Ari barely finished her sentence before Kurisu asked of the current Hokage, following by Kasuga demanding the same answer. The thought had completely passed Ari by, meeting with the Hokage would surely grant them answers faster. However, the reasoning behind her brain's hesitation to think of such a plan was Kurisu's current position as an outsider.

While this wasn't known to Risako, probably, Ari knew and was on guard towards the idea. Eventually she caved in and decided to ask along with them. "Meeting with the Hokage is probably the best idea, I guess. You know where he is, Risako? I've been busy training and haven't kept up with recent affairs." Unaware that Jason was in a frightfully ill state, Ari asked this question with complete naivety.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:53 pm
It seemed everyone was hopping onto the "Let's go visit the Hokage" band wagon, and Risako didn't quite know how to feel about that. On one hand, she knew that Jason was fast enough to avoid things, sometimes literally disappearing before her eyes, but on the other, she didn't know the extent to which these people were powerful. Then again, on that third gross mutant hand that grows out of your neck, there was the chance that these people were completely harmless and totally safe. But, for the fourth and final time, when you count on your toes, there's the chance that Kurisu, Kasuga, and Ari were all totally dangerous, but not enemies. 

Ris decided to count on her toes, and oblige these guests of sorts to see the Hokage. Nodding, she replied, "Mhmm. I can take you to his office if you all wish." How did the mighty Risako have this hook up you ask? "I used to be a genin in a team he led, so I can probably get us in without an issue."
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:51 pm
His question wasn't really answered, but the chance to actually meet with the Hokage in person was even better than getting an answer as to the identity. "Sounds like a good plan to me, lead the way." there was a lot of luck involved with the situation as Risako seemed to have a pretty good amount of history with the Hokage. Assuming nothing went wrong, he'd follow Risako to go meet with the Hokage.

[Midtopic timeskip unless interfered with.]

Meeting with the Hokage Jason Senju was a very interesting event as upon arrival and being allowed entrance they'd see that Jason was very ill. During this time there would be a lot of discussion over the situation at hand and how to go forward, Kurisu having experience as a Kage once before and being very capable of helping defend Konohagakure no Sato along with the fact that his family lived in Konohagakure no Sato helped lead to what happened next. 

Having discussed the options with Captain Brenner and Jason they came to the conclusion of Kurisu stepping in as Hokage until the village was stronger and had more worthy options of the position. Although he was unsure about it this was a great chance to redeem his actions as Raikage and make sure that Konohagakure no Sato would stay good and strong instead of becoming corrupt or weak. So that there'd be no question that this was what the leaders of Konohagakure no Sato agreed on they allowed Ari, Kasuga, and Risako to stand witness to the stated events along with the final breath of Jason Senju. After matters were settled, he'd take the Hokage Hat and put it on although he did not change into the Hokage Robes yet, instead leaving his Raikage robes on.

[Events of the topic resume at this point]

He was still surprised at how quickly things had changed but it would all work out in the end. Having departed the Hokage office presumably with Ari, Kasuga, and Risako, "So does anyone want to get something to eat or drink?" he already had thoughts on what he'd need to do as Kage but they were premature ideas and he needed to think some more before asking for some advice from his family and new friend.
Wendigo
Wendigo
Citizen

Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:24 am
Ari was unsure of how to take the news about Jason's death, but was also pleasantly surprised to find out Kurisu would take his place. Knowing how strong he was, she didn't have any doubts on the decision. Turning to Risako and unsure of how she'd taken it, Ari offered her sympathies with nothing but a sincere expression and tone. "Risako, I'm sorry about Jason..." At this point she'd offer a hug to comfort her with no more words she could offer before hearing the girl's response. Ari felt a strange sense of responsibility, like she'd have to be a shoulder for the people of Konoha to lean on.

No doubt everybody in Konoha would be taken by surprise, with the ex-Rokage taking leadership over Konoha. It was a strange turn of events nobody could have seen coming, with no way to tell how many would be displeased. Taking care of her family took priority, Ari was weaker than Kasuga and Kurisu still, with a lot of work ahead of her before she'd catch up. Feeling unsure of the future was a familiar feeling to her, one she'd grown to hate in Kurisu's absence. However, with him and Kasuga in Konoha for what seemed like a permanent stay; Ari felt happy amidst her sadness.

"I don't have a preference over where we go, perhaps Risako should decide and we can discuss more about Konoha's residents."

[Kasuga asked me to skip him]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum