Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

The Long Journey Ends Empty The Long Journey Ends

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:47 pm
It was very hot and humid. There was a slight balance with this as the wind blew accordingly. They hadn't been huge gusts but they were enough to cool down a normal person running through the country. Royalty had been chugging down his water bottles as the two boys approached the gates. After downing a few whole bottles, he put the recyclable material back into his backpack. He was now on his last one.

As the genin was approaching the outer boundaries of the village, he began to ponder on a lot of things. One thing in particular was Kyson. Royalty knew that he must have hated the terrain here. When the two were in the Rain Country, he seemed to love it. This was the total opposite. He figured it be best to keep him hydrated. Royalty looked back and tossed his last water bottle to his friend.

Another thing that crossed his mind was the nostalgia of being back to this area. It seemed familiar to him because this is where he was born. They had only moved to Kumogakure a few years ago due to his father being transferred for his occupation. This is where his uncle Ashura lived as well.

Once the village gates were right in front of the two, Royalty stopped moving. He expected Kyson to be right behind them. A grown man donning a Sand Village headband approached the two. Royalty kept his guard up as the man spoke.

"Halt! What is the business pertaining you two young boys here today?" After noticing the two wearing Cloud Village headbands, he grabbed his kunai suddenly, not really drawing it but ready for any sudden attack from the two. "We are not expecting any Cloud Village shinobi. You must leave or I will be forced to make you leave."

Royalty jumped back a little. He wanted to distance himself from the adult shinobi to have some leverage just in case of a swift attack. He hurried to explain their reasoning for being here.

"No! I promise, we are here strictly to talk. We are just mere genin. We could not possibly be too much of a threat. You see, our village has some horrendous features to it. If it were possibly, we were seeking some information from the Kazekage. I know we don't have an appointment, but it is urgent."

Royalty hoped that this would be enough for the shinobi to not attack him. Once hearing what Royalty had to say, the adult seemed to let go of his grip on the kunai. He sighed for a second He seemed to be thinking about it.

"Well then. This wouldn't be the first time we've received a ninja from that terrible place. I will signal for Lord Kazekage immediately, just stay put."

After finishing his statement, the shinobi closed his eyes. He was using sensory jutsu to connect himself with the authorities inside of the village and to tell them the situation. Royalty grunted as he thought about what the man had said. They weren't the first? Who else had come all the way here? & Terrible place? Royalty didn't like the sound of those things. He then looked at his friend Kyson and sighed. Everything was already seeming to go on the low road.

(Idk how this is supposed to work. I hear Koroshi is topic locked so..?)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

The Long Journey Ends Empty Re: The Long Journey Ends

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:15 pm
The two shinobi finally made it to the village gates of Sunagakure. It was hot, dry and a desert. Kyson was not really a fan of the weather or climate in this village. But Kyson was finally relieved that their journey has come to an end and maybe Kyson could get some training in at this village. As they approached the village gates they say a guard patrolling the gates. The guard was surprised to see us here, and he was very cautious. What you expect when to random shinobi from another village arrive unexpected. Besides with our chakra levels he probably sensed us from far away.

After the guard pulled out his kunai after seeing us, Kyson began too plan for an attack just in case a fight breaks out. but it probably is not a good idea to fight in someone else village because we could get out numbered quickly. 

Royalty tried to convince the guard that were we not a threat to the village, but it did not look like the guard was buying it. Kyson did not speak when they approached the guard. Since royalty was from this village, he left all the talking to him.

After the guard requested to get the Kazekage, Kyson was excited. Because this would be the first time he spoke to a kage. He did not even know the Raikage of his own village. He was sorta mysterious and no one ever knew what he was up to. But Kyson waits patiently as the guard calls for the Kazekage
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:02 pm
On the normal warm Sunny day in Suna the guards at the gate chat with each other and carry up about how gate duty is rather boring, and such like that. However they begin to sense two chakra signatures, each being rather strong, they can tell that these ninja if given a rank could very well be Jounin tier or higher. Because of this, and seeing as how they are headed toward the village they decide to be safe and send one of the massager hawks to inform Koroshi of what is happening at the gate. Meanwhile one of the higher ranked guards proceeds to step forward toward the boys, he would be jounin in rank and would speak very clearly and plainly to the boys "What business do you have in Suna?" His words do not hold any aggression, although it is clear that the question would need to be answered before the boys are allowed to pass. The other guards behind him behind to fall in line, forming an arrow head like formation. There are three guards in total, the older one standing in the middle who spoke to the boys, and one to each of his sides, the one to the left being in his 20's and has a sword attached to his back, while the one to the right doesn't seem to have any weapons at all. As for the man in the middle there are no weapons on him that either of you can see.

A gust of wind would blow past the sand in between both parties, carrying some grains of sand as it passes making it look rather cinematic. On the tops of the gate however there is another man watching at a safe enough distance, his form would be hard to make out, but if any of the people would wish to look up toward him they would only see the blinding light of the sun, and the silhouette of a man wearing a cloak over his body hiding any notable things about his form, the only thing of note being a mask that looks to be that of a dragon. He makes sure to keep a close eye on everyone to see if a fight will break out, or if the boys mean any harm.

(Kind of a short post but I felt I needed to post something here as it has been a few days x.x)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 pm
Royalty seemed content with the setting at play. To Royalty's knowledge, the formation in which the three guards stood in front of them had been a defensive one. The guards had every reason to take a position in which was suitable just in case the two boys were to attack. After all, the two parties were strangers to one another. Being strangers didn't mean that it was necessary to resort to violence. Kyson was once a stranger to Royalty and look at them now; breaking laws.

Once the middle guard spoke to them, Royalty seemed as if he were all choked up. He realized that his height of 6'1 wasn't average for a normal teenager. For all he knew, the guards probably took him for someone much older. This was a good reason why Royalty felt as if he couldn't speak. However, after some moments passed of him not answering the guards' question, he found it in himself to give a clear response. Royalty then cleared his throat.

"Um, oh, oh yes. Well we are here not wishing to stir up any trouble with the people of the Sand. I am actually native to this village. My family relocated to the Village Hidden in the Clouds just a few years ago. There is something wrong with that place though. It just gives off an ominous feeling. I don't even remember seeing our Kage. The surroundings are depressing and dreadful. Rather than getting information of the village in which we call our homes, my friend Kyson and I have left the village without permission to seek the truth of Kumogakure. Once we have heard an honest opinion from the Kazekage is if we will decide if we shall go back or ask to join this village. We just didn't know what to do and we panicked. Sorry for this unexpected village." Royalty then looked over at his friend Kyson. "Is there anything you would like to add?" Royalty said with a concerning tone. He wasn't sure if they would be given the right to actually speak with the Kazekage. He had hoped Kyson would have some endearing words that would help the boys please their case.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:06 am
Kyson stood there nervous because he was hoping things would not blow out of proportion. As he saw the guards in a formation, Kyson did not look ready but he was prepared to fight if they wanted to pick one. But by all means, Kyson did not want to get into any confrontation what so ever. Especially at a village where he was not from. But he was just preparing for the worst. If anything was to go down, he would try to escape than stand there and fight. 

As Royalty was explaining to the guards why they were here, Kyson was just standing there listening. He was hoping Royalty did not say anything that would make them angry. After Royalty finished, he asked Kyson if there was anything he wanted to add.

"Ummm, we just wanted answers really. Like Royalty said. I have lived there my whole life and my father died to protect that village. Then my mother died shortly after when I was two. And sometimes I wonder if my father died for nothing because of the secrets the village was holding. He was most likely forced to fight for it but at the end of the day this is all assumptions. That is why we come here, to find out the truth about our village and the history behind it." Kyson said with a serious and depressive tone.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:35 am
Hearing the boys words the older ninja in the middle who would be in his late 30's or so would shake his head "More people from Kumo huh? I heard that place was bad, but to think the ninja would leave and come here is a bit odd. Where have you heard about Suna, and what would make you think this place is better then Kumo?" The man asks leaving this rather vague, he obviously knows that Suna is a much better place to live then Kumo at the current moment from what the more experienced ninja were told by Koroshi. Giving the boys a moment to answer his question the man makes sure to stand in a way where he is not near any pockets, or holsters to show that he means no harm, the other guards matching him in this as they are making sure to avoid any weapons at the present time. Should a need arise for the weapons to be drawn or used they could very easily gather them.

From the roof however, remaining out of sight is the man with the dragon mask who from the start of this meeting has had his chakra suppressed to the point the guards don't even pick up on him. He would have his right arm on the hilt of his blade which rests upon his left hip, although the guards are trusted to look after the gate and the village he could be thought of has a guardian angel, there to ensure the safety at all cost. With his training it makes it easy to read the lips of the boys to find out what they are saying, and from the looks of it they are Kumo ninja, with the state of Kumo right now things are rather risk. The boys could be looking to get out of that horrid village, or they could be spies for the person that took it over. Given the mans rank and how closely he works with the Kazekage he is granted more information then most as he is Koroshi's eyes and ears if anything were to go wrong.

Meanwhile however Koroshi Uchiha would be standing up from his desk after finishing a large amount of paper work looks out his window, when he does he sees the hawk coming toward the building. Stepping forward toward the window Koroshi would stick his right arm out, the hawk landing effortlessly on his arm, offering the letter that is tied around his neck. Thinking that this either has to be the normal updates on the village, people coming in and out, trades ect, Koroshi opens it. the letter reading "We have two young boys at the gate, by their chakra coming of of their bodies they have to be of Jounin level or higher." Reading this Koroshi decides that he should begin to make his way there, he trusts his ninja with his life, but there would be no need to leave them there should those boys turn out to be a problem, age doesn't mean much given that he is 17 and a half and he is the Kazekage. With this Koroshi would exit his building and would begin to hop from building to building, making sure that his chakra is suppressed in order not to try any alarms in Suna, or with the new comers. He would continue on this path but in stead of heading right for the gates he would first make his way to the wall to see if he can gather any information from his trusted advisor who is most likely already on the scene
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:14 am
Sand blew violently periodically throughout the standby from the two parties. There were times where Royalty would have to squint to try and avoid unnecessary sand in his eyes. Being away from the Sand village did a considerable number on his tolerance to the weather effects in the vicinity.

Royalty had been looking at Kyson the whole time he spoke. Hearing what his friend had to say about his parents really hit home for Royalty. He knew of his friends misfortunes but had not heard him go in depth like that before. The two certainly were raised in two different conditions. This made Royalty happier that he could be here along side his friend.

After the guard had asked yet another question, Royalty thought briefly about what to say. Anything that the guards didn't like could set anything off. Royalty replied.

"Well, as I have stated before, I was born in this village. I've only been in Kumo for a few years in which I have completed the Academy graduation requirements. I have little dreams about returning here as I remember it being peaceful and prosperous. We don't get that feeling in Kumogakure, sir. It just seems as if something isn't right. The citizens seem terrified, and nobody seems to be enjoying their lives. Once I have obtained the rank of genin, I have trained hard to get a chance to be able to leave Kumogakure on my own and to take care of myself. My only goal is to grow up and aspire to become a great shinobi, helping others whenever I can. I only hope to be enlightened. If you would like, you could search us. I realize trust is not easily handed over."

Upon finishing his response, Royalty slowly lifted his arms up to their respective sides. He made sure not to do any fast or sudden movements. Once his arms we about shoulder length, he walked slowly towards the guards. Royalty was expecting no trouble to be bestowed upon him. He spoke again cautiously.

"I possess no weapons on my person sir. I may look big, but I mean no harm. If you would like me to stop, I will pause my movements at any time for I am on your village grounds and I will be governed by them. Please alarm me if I am doing anything wrong."

Royalty got closer and closer towards the guards. His arms were still high to his sides at shoulder height. Royalty was looking directly at the middle guard and had nothing on his body concealed. All that was left was to hope the guards would trust him.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:11 pm
Things were starting to slightly heat up. With these two ninja showing up to Suna unexpected, a lot of concerns were evolving. When Kyson was listening to Royalty talk, he can tell he was being really cautious to how he responded to the guards. He did not want to stir up some trouble with them. As Royalty was explaining his history about Suna and Kumo. Kyson was fascinated because he never really heard the real story in details, he just heard the main parts of his story. It was a good moment for the shinobi to tell each of their stories and how they came about. And what made them into the young men they are today.

Then he finished, Royalty was done talking and began to walk over to the guards to show he is unarmed and not a threat. Kyson had a strange feeling in is gut, hoping they see us as no threat. As Royalty started to walk over to the guards with his hands up to show he is harmless. Kyson thought it would be a good idea to start doing the same thing. So Kyson began to walk slowly behind Royalty with his hands up as well. But he made sure he kept a good six feet away from Royalty. So it would not look suspicious as if they were trying to plan something together. And if Royalty was to stop moving, Kyson would proceed until he was right beside him.

“Damn, I am starting to feel a bit drowsy being in this hot sun. I should’ve brought a bottled water.” Kyson said.

He is not used to being in a hot and dry environment. Back in Kumo, it was very cool and the temperature was just about fair. Kyson will have to get used to this environment if he wishes to stay here. He was in love with the rain village only because it rained all year round. But even too much rain would be annoying to Kyson. But he was just glad to finally be outside the village and was able to explore beyond his village gates. Kyson did not know village regions had such a different climate to each region. It was quite fascinating to Kyson. But for some reason, Kyson just feels Suna is a safe place. He does not know why. Maybe it is because the guards have not attacked yet and might be willing to talk with us instead of fighting. Even though there was suspicion aiming at the two outside shinobi. How could you blame them when random shinobi with large amounts of chakra just suddenly show up to their village.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:28 am
The man listens to the boys words and would watch as he begins steps forward, extending his arms out to his sides to show that he does not mean any harm and that he only wishes to talk, learn more about Kumo, and maybe become a Suna ninja. He is even offering that they can search his body and belongings to make sure that he does not have any weapons or anything that might cause harm to Suna. Although while this is happening Koroshi would land on the top of the walls of Suna next to the man with the dragon mask, his landing would be very graceful and silent as he doesn't want to cause a lot of noise or be seen by the others just yet, his chakra suppression still being applied onto himself to mask his presents so that he cannot be detected by anyone unless they are very in tune with sensing chakra or have other means. When he appears beside the man with the dragon mask, the man being on Koroshi's right would look toward him giving him a nod of greeting before Koroshi speaks "So Migite what do you think of them?" He says so with a bit of curiosity as all he got from the letter was that there are two boys at the gate with very high chakra levels, nothing about what village they are from or what they want, as that was found out after the letter was sent. "Well it would seem that they are survivors from Kumo, they escaped and they are wanting to know what has happened to their village and what is wrong with the Raikage. They are about to be checked for weapons and such now" Hearing this Koroshi lets out a growl sigh as he keeps seeing more and more people from Kumo coming to Suna to get away from the man claiming to be the Raikage when he doesn't act like one what so ever, so with this Koroshi would nod toward his trusted Anbu before releasing the suppression of his chakra, and body flickering down into the scene as the boy is walking toward the Jounin guards.

He would appear seemingly out of thin air in the middle of the boys and the guards just as a gust of wind blows past them, his leather jacket being blown behind him and to his left, just as his blonde hair is moved by the wind as well, showing off Koroshi's facial features, his blue eyes and his bright smile. When Koroshi appears he makes sure that he is standing in a rather casual stance to ensure that he doesn't mean any harm, his hands would be in his pant pockets and he would be facing the boys in front of him. His guards however upon seeing Koroshi each drop to their knees, placing their right hands over their hearts as they speak all at the same time "My lord" As they are saying this Koroshi looks the boys up and down with his Doton sensory, scanning their bodies for any weapons or items that they might have hidden, as well as scanning their body and bone structure, when he does so he can tell that the boys do not have any weapons on them what so ever, as he could tell if there was any extra weight being applied onto their body from a weapon being in a pocket or strapped to them in some way, he also notes that thee is no foreign chakra on them, which means there are no harmful seals such as explosive tags, or anything that might be used for tracking. Seeing as the boys are not any threat, and seeing as they do not seem to be spies Koroshi lifts his right arm out of his pocket before gesturing for the boys to follow him "I will take it from here" Koroshi says to his guards before turning toward them and the village as he begins to walk past them. "But sir, they are from Kumo and they have not passed any checks" one of them says in a low whisper where only Koroshi would hear, to which he replies "The people of Kumo have been through enough, and as far as checks I have already done them" Koroshi matching his lower voice, the guards only nodding to him before standing back up and proceeding back to the gates outpost.

Migite Koroshi's trusted Anbu watches the whole scene unfold and shakes his head of how Koroshi appears out of no where and lets the boys in, he knows that Koroshi must have done checks and such like that with his Doton, but most people do not know about this skill, making it look rather odd. With this being taken care of however he would leap from the wall heading a bit deeper into the village itself to keep watch over the new ninja that have joined, making sure that they are fitting in good with everyone else, and that they are not causing any trouble. Any information he would gather would be reported to Koroshi.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:13 am
Royalty was continuing to walk towards the guards in a submissive pose. Everything was going well. It seemed as if the guards were starting to believe their story. As Royalty was within only 3 meters of the guards is when Koroshi just seemingly appeared from nowhere. The young Yuka boy looked up and raised his eyebrows, stopping his walk mid-step; his right foot still in the air and not planted on the ground yet. Who was the man.

As Royalty battled with his confusion, is when he noticed the guards kneel and call the man their lord. Could it be? Was this man the current Kazekage of the village? He looked a little younger than he expected. Royalty thought kages were all grown men. Koroshi seemed like he wasn't even over 21. These were just quick observations as Royalty glanced at the Kage before putting his arms back to his sides.

At this time, Koroshi had been scanning both of the ninja. Royalty was rather shocked from his sudden appearance and therefore, had nothing to say. Once Koroshi was finished with the scan, he then signaled for the boys to continue and follow him. Royalty did just that. When the guard had seemed to be consulting with the Kazekage, Royalty only heard faint whispers. He could not quite make out what they were saying. As they were speaking, Royalty looked to his left side to see Kyson. He looked into his eyes just to see if their were clear emotions coming from his friend's face. If their were, Royalty would notice after a bit.

Once the two had been finished speaking, he proceeded to keep on walking. Royalty followed Koroshi into the village. Wanting to break the silence, Royalty spoke to the Kazekage.

"Hello Mr. Kazekage sir. My name is Royalty. I'm not sure if you know the reason why we're here, but my friend Kyson and I just had some questions to ask if that was okay with you. You see, we're from the Hidden Cloud Village and there are some questionable things I would like to be enlightened about. Some things just don't seem right."

Royalty didn't want to say too much. He figured that the Kage had been listening to their conversation with the guards the whole time, which is why he just let the two in. What Royalty was saying was just a brief reiteration.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum