Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 200

The beginning of a long journey (P Zee,sliver,Suz) Empty Re: The beginning of a long journey (P Zee,sliver,Suz)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:24 pm
Kumiko limped her way through the quiet town, headed for the Tenkage's office. The fight at the border between the Sky Nation and the Fire nation had shaken her, and she wanted to ask then Tenkage if maybe he could give her some sort of tip for training. Kumi didn't expect much, but... Just seeing someone as great and powerful as the Tenkage would at least boost her spirits. Help her realise that people could overcome their own limitations.

When she reached the flight of stairs, she looked up and sighed. There was no way she could handle that many stairs with her ankle in it's current state. With a silent nod to herself, she turned and pushed the elevator button. When it arrived, she climbed in and pressed the appropriate button. Upon reaching the floor she needed, she went to the Kage's office and moved to knock upon the door, but pulled short when she heard voices inside. She decided to listen before she entered.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The beginning of a long journey (P Zee,sliver,Suz) Empty Re: The beginning of a long journey (P Zee,sliver,Suz)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 pm
The entrance of both had been called up prior to their arrivals. When the girl likely had overheard what was said of the seven swordsman, Zachariah stood from his desk, walked over to the door, and opened it. "Suzaku, we seem to have a listener. Well, I like the idea of the seven swordsmen being revived. What do you think, my dear?" he said, talking to Kumiko. He looked over towards Suzaku again. "Unless you wish more of me at this time, I suggest you start the hunt for members. They will be hard to come across and harder still to train."

SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm
'The Seven Swordsmen?' Kumiko thought, 'The new Mizukage is bringing back the Seven??' This was huge. Now she had an even higher goal. With one of those swords, the could defeat anyone! Her parents would finally be aveng-- The door to the Kage's office flew open. Startled, Kumi yelped and lept back. Once she recovered from the shock, all she could do was stare in awe at the Tenkage. She had seen him before, but never this close. This was amazing!

When she recovered from the awe, The young girl realized that the Tenkage had actually spoken to her. This was quickly turning into the best day ever!! Oh... Wait... He had asked her a question. Scanning her memory, she recalled the question. "What do you think, my dear?" Without further thought, she blurted out, "Yes! It's a great idea! I will be one and I'll be the best one of all and I'll train every day until I can have one of the swords!" She spoke as if she had already been accepted into the Seven, because in her mind, she already was.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 pm
"Quite the enthusiasm" he would say as he heard the girls words. "Would you like to try to prove yourself? I mean, so long as Suzaku agrees as well. He is, after all, the Mizukage. However, if he agrees, I think I have an idea for a test." With that, he would turn to Suzaku. "I believe it would be easier to find the blades of old than to craft new one. However, you may do whichsoever you please."

SliverRebellion
SliverRebellion
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Kumiko's chest swelled with pride. She was one of the Seven Swordsmen! Or... She would be, if she ever finished her training. It would take so long.... But she could do it! She could do anything. And nothing would stop her. She turned and bowed to both Kage's, Tenkage first for allowing her to become apart of this organization, then the Mizukage. When she stood straight again, she said to the Mizukage, "So... I guess this means I'll have to live in your village now, huh?"

With a frown, she turned back to the Tenkage and said, "But... How will I get so strong so fast? By the time I'm done training, Mizukage will have found someone stronger even than me, and I won't get a sword..." As soon as those words crossed her lips, her proud demeanor collapsed. Her shoulders slumped and her head hung low.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 pm
"Hmm. I do believe I can help there." He grabbed the arm of Sachiko, as well as that of Suzaku. "Let the three of us be on our way" he said as a poof of smoke took the three of them to a realm of holograms. "You shall train here" he said. He would explain this realm, to an extent. He would not inform them of what was required for him to exit, however, nor how he had created it. He would explain how she, or the two of them, could train inside a time bubble, and could exit at any time they pleased to the regular timeline. He would return in just two minutes. However, with the accelerated timeline, that would be about four years. "Have fun, you may train with him" he would say, pointing to Nietz. "Do not fear hurting him, for he shall reform. He shall not kill you, either, and will stop long before heavy damage." He would step out of the bubble, growing to immense proportions in comparison to those within, and stand there, waiting for them to come out.

[exit from this topic. The training and exit from this realm will be done in a different topic]
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 pm
Since this silver has apparently left the site ( ), the section involving Kumiko is voided. We are not within my realm, but the SSotM are a go.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum