Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Few Errands to RunToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 2:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 2:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 10:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 11:28 amSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 10:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 9:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 8:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Etch ascending to Genin(P, NK) Empty Etch ascending to Genin(P, NK)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:17 pm
The day has finally come. Etch has been waiting for this time for awhile, to finally obtain the chance to become a Genin. The time between joining the Academy and to this date has all been a blur. Though a blur, Etch only knows he's risen in strength thanks to his training and learning Clone and Transformation jutsu. Now all it came down to was taking the Exam, and he will be home free. It was a measurably warm morning, not being the usual hot one. Though full of spirit, the walk to the Academy for the Exams was a difficult one. Today is the day after all. Pushing aside his nerves, he found himself at the front of the Academy, only a few steps between the doors. Etch let out a huge sigh of relief, and opened the doors while prepared for his exam. Once inside, Etch looked around the Academy room, wishing it all a goodbye in his head. While doing so, he waited for his proctor to appear before him, signalizing the start of the Exam.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Etch ascending to Genin(P, NK) Empty Re: Etch ascending to Genin(P, NK)

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:38 pm
Eight Coco's came walking through the door for the exam. This was just about the final duty that she was going to be getting familiar with before she was ready to get back to a full on ninja work. Two of her clones were cradeling a baby in their hands, on boy and one a girl. And two other clones were fanning each of the baby with a bright red feather fan to keep them all nice and cool in the suna heat. One of the clones was fully weighed down with toys, and bottles, music, a crib if the babies needed to take a nap. The two other clones had Umberllas held up over their heads to shade the babies, and on the Girl there was a small little salamander who seemed to be snuggled up with the baby and napping with her. The boy wasn't sleeping, nor was he crying. He was just looking curiously out at the world.

Coco herself Checked the room, and formed antother two clones, one to guard the door, and another to guard the window on the opposite side of the room. When she was okay with the rooms security she nodded and turned her attention to the boy she'd been assigned to. "Hello." She chriped with a wave of her hand. "My Name is Coco. Today I'm going to be testing you on two of my favorite Jutsu. The Clone Jutsu and the transformation Jutsu. Both have proven invaluable to me, as I'm sure they will you."

Coco and the two Umbrella Clones at themselves down at the table while the other four who'd walked in stood behind the sitting coco doddering over the babies while the exam would go on.

She'd cut her hair short in her time in suna, because the long hair was making her neck sweat too much, so it was back to her natural brown, and she wore it in  quirky spiked style. She wore some dark green short shorts, and a black tanktop. She with starting to lean back out after all her months of pregnancy but was still noticeably chubby. 

When she and all of her clones were ready she smiled and looked back over towards Etch. 

"Let's start With the Best. Give me two Clones, and perfom he Transformation Technique on them to make them look like me. Then tell me who it was that Created the Multi-Shadow Clone jutsu, and give me an Idea to make the Transformation Technique more useful at higher ranks. "
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:45 pm
Etch was amazed at what he just witnessed. " Is this only a portion of what I can do at Coco's level?" He wondered to himself. It seemed so complicated and advanced, all of what was just done before him, and seemingly so common to Coco. As Etch admired the whole show, he only grasped what his proctor said at the last moment. Two clones, and make them look like herself. After which Etch is to answer who created the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu, and a idea usable for the transformation Jutsu at higher ranks. Though sounding complicated, Etch knew from the display earlier it was nothing.

Etch grit his teeth, and began to focus on the task at hand whilst introducing himself, "Hello. My name is Etch, and thank you for Examining my performance to become a Genin." After introducing himself, Etch began to rile his Chakra and place his hands into the Ram position. Beginning the jutsu, he felt his nerves begin to again spike up. Etch knew in his heart he could do this, and attempted to ignore these feelings the best he can and focus on the Exam. During the time of placing his hands in the Snake sign, he knew it be best to already have down Coco's image, and apply it to the clone's for the Transformation Jutsu. Because of this, Etch took note of Coco's somewhat chubby body figure, and short, spiky brown hair. He also quickly pictured the dark green shorts, and black tanktop she was wearing between the Umbrella clones. Marking the Tiger sign, he grinned fully knowing exactly how she would look in his head. Upon the Tiger sign, Etch managed to create two clones, to the left and the right of himself. They wore his gray track suit with light blue colors from the shoulders down, gray pants and sandals, and his noticeable yellow eyes and curly black hair. Through two clones, he felt the bigger strain then just producing one, but knew he could go on and was just a little pinch. Once the two clones were summoned, Etch was already commencing the Transformation Jutsu hand seals, through the Dog, Boar, and Ram hand signs. Forgetting about his nerves after the Clone Jutsu, Etch was beginning to feel the excitement of using Ninjutsu he always wanted. With each hand sign he made, Etch took in and pictured more and more of the features Coco had. Brown, Spiky short hair. A black tanktop, short shorts that were dark green, and chubby features, though they looked temporary. Upon surveying this, he also took a note at Coco's nice fashion, admiring that as well. At the signal of the Ram, Etch was able to transform his clones into Coco. Definitely not the most perfect transformations, unable to eye accurately things like her height, to Etch it still seemed like a damn good copy of Coco. All of the apparel and looks seemed to be there from Coco, as Etch looked back between them. 

Coco seemed contempt to not speak a word until Etch fulfilled all of his task, so he began to answer the next question. Who created the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu? Well, in the Academy, though he hated books and what not, he listened in quite often on the history of Shinobi and War. Throughout the Academy, the teachers went over Jutsus and there creators, mainly being these really old figures. On the topic of Clones, he believed he heard something about a guy named Tobirama Senju creating the Shadow Clone Jutsu. However, what about the Multi Variation? Upon thinking that, Etch realized how dumb he was sounding. Its a Variation, a advanced form of the Shadow Clone, you can just make more clones and name it Multi. As he realized this, Etch answered, "The one who made the Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu was Tobirama Senju, the Second Hokage. The Multi element of the Jutsu is just a variation, and intended to mark the add on of the usual amount of The Shadow Clone Jutsu, which The Second Hokage made." Proud of his answer, Etch felt it was right. He also went on by stating a good way to use the Transformation Jutsu, while also making it up on the spot to not waste anymore time. "The Transformation Jutsu can be used for infiltration. Much like this Exam now, the Jutsu can hold the ability to copy any person, as long as in a Humanoid body state. This means if needing to Infiltrate a Village, one can either take hostage a Ninja from the Village and use there body to copy and learn Information, or create there own Image of a Ninja from said Village, and use them as well. This infiltration technique can also be used for Groups, Meetings, etc." After answering that question, Etch felt even more confident he did well. It seemed to make sense and he liked the thought he just had in his head. Etch stood there, wondering what the verdict would be on this Exam.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:33 pm
Coco was thankful that Akira and Yinping kept their noises to a minimum while Etch was taking his exam. But with the army of Coco's and salamanders taking care of them it was awfully unlikely that they'd have needs that weren't attended to. She nodded seeing Etch perform both of his jutsu with a good enough degree of accomplishment to be allowed to pass further into the program. 

His knowledge of the history of jutsu was also good enough to pass. If she knew nothing else about him she knew that he knew Tobirama and that was good enough for her. If there was one ninja who she admired more than Tenten it was Tobirama. 

And finally his Knowledge of Tactics was fairly decent. Coco was confident enough with Etch's performance to be able to entrust him with more responsibility around the village. "Very well." She stood to her feet, and grabbed a Suna headband that she'd brought with her. "Etch if you're willing to defend Suna with all the strength in your arms, wisdom in your head, and passion in your heart I'm willing to grant you the Rank of Genin. Do you accept?"
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:09 pm
When Etch witnessed Coco stand and grab the headband, he was willed with happiness and excitement. Was this actually happening? His dream finally coming true? He always daydreamed about receiving his rank of a Genin, but he never imagined the thrill that would come into his heart. Listening to every word Coco spoke, Etch's excitement began to die down. She seemed so serious, protecting Suna, with everything he had. Etch never seemed to think of the meaning behind becoming a Genin. It isn't all fights, and jutsus. It's about protecting those in the Village, his comrades. This speech given made Etch opens his eyes with realization. Through the words she spoke, he knew the moment he accepted, he would fight to protect his Village, Sunagakure. After a slight feeling of regret, he thought of his Clan which he never knew. He was born alone and had no memory of his family, and after traveling to Suna, he was accepted with open arms by the Kazekage. This realization made him feel as if the people in the Village was his family now, sworn to protect them. He wouldn't fight for himself or the thrill of battle. That wasn't the point of being a Shinobi. He would fight for this family, the Village. With this new loyalty, Etch stood straight and answered, “ I accept. I will fight for the Village and protect those within, my new family.” Feeling no need to say anymore, he stood waiting for a reply. Not forgetting the happiness to become a Genin, but also recongizing what he just stated. 
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 pm
Coco smiled when she saw the thoughts of what she'd just presented bounce around Etch's head. It was good to see people actually thinking about their actions before actually doing whatever it was they pleased. Coco nodded and held up the Headband placing it upon his forehead and trying his head nice and tight. "Then by my power as a Ninja of Suna I grant you the Rank of Genin, and all the perks and responsibilities that entails." She placed her hands on the boys shoulders, and looked him up and down smiling. "Welcome to the family." She said warmly and softly.
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
Citizen

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 pm
Etch felt a smile come up his face. He was a official Genin, a protector of Suna. His beliefs were now changed, it wasnt about the jutsus or power, but protecting your Village, your family. Etch was extremely happy, but also knew what he just accepted and took it to heart. "Thank you for my Promotion. Ill use every ounce of my power to help the Village from harm." As he stated this, Etch turned and walked towards the door. Opening them, he acknowledged how he was opening the doors to the beginning of his new Shinobi life. To protect his family, that was his job. Etch walked away, happy for his promotion, and headed towards his home where he would get some good sleep, and prepare to train at another time.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:01 pm
approved
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 am
Coco smiled as Suna’s newest Genin left the room leaving Coco to herself, and her clones, and manasa, and her babies. Coco had a feeling that she wasn’t going to be alone for a long while to come. She sat down in a chair and let out a long stretch and yawn escape her body, and out of the corner of her eye she could see Akira doing the same, the cute little baby! She smiled and motioned for a clone to hand the baby over to his mamma, which she did. Coco glowed as she looked down at her sun, his full head of dark hiar looked good with his dark skin, and bright green eyes. He looked up curiously at his mouth reaching out with his tiny grasping little hands. Coco purred with pure motherly bliss. She wished she could just squeeze the little guy like he was a teddy bear and spin him around. However she loathed crying much too much to make THAT mistake. Oh no no no. So she just sunk into her seat and watched her sun wiggle in her arms for a little bit. She wondered what he would be like when he was all grown up.

Over from Yinping who was still a napping little baby came a soft voice to coco. “That was a pretty good examination my dear.” It was manasa the salamander who had been napping on top of Yunping or at least keeping her company while mama went to work. “I think you have a knack for education or at least, dealing with young kids.” Manasa was  an amazingly Cute little Salamander. 23cm in length. Pinkish white skin. Lidless eyes. Six Feather like gills on it's wide flat head. Underdeveloped legs with long digits. She had light pink skin, that was almost transparent. Her eyes were like two cute little buttons that gave her like a cartoon look that was just adorable. She had these little fern like antennas that mader her look kind of like a dragon with horns. Coco liked to call those her wiggle detectors. She had two cute little holes that made up her nose, her subaquatic snufflers. For an amphibian the little girl always had like a content cat like smile on her face. She had a serious cat mouth. You know like :3. It was cute. They called her mouth the gummie gulper, because she liked to eat worm a do’s. Every time coco looked at manasa she just wanted to die. The salamander was even cuter than he babies. And boy was that saying something.
“Thanks.” She thanks with a smile. Coco wasn’t an awfully proud lady, but she took great pride in her abilities as a teacher. She’d taught many genin and academy students in Kumo and she was hoping she coul continue that tradition of her’s here in suna. She certainly enjoyed watching people have the jutsu that they’re learning really click with them.It was a nice feeling, and sort of motherly in a way. Perhaps coco was ready for this before she even knew it. “I just wanted to make sure he was ready for it. You know that people aren’t always ready to go out in the the ninja world. Sometimes you have to hold back.” She sighed and looked down at her son. “I’m starting to wonder if I should go back to it.” Se said honestly. “I’m pretty darn good at it, but… but I don’t want to leave these kids with no parents.”
Manasa seemed like she understood. She always did. Se wasa goddess but instead of acting like she didn’t know about the woes that a human faced she seemed to always understand. Some gods were distant but Manasa was right there on her should guiding her way. “Well I suppose it’s all about how you want to keep them safe. Do you want to keep them safe here at home, or do you want to make the world safe for them?”
Now that was a question that coco didn’t have an answer for. Manasa was a hard hitting journalist and coco just didn’t know what to say. She looked around the empty classroom, and thought to herself for a few minutes. She liked it well enough in this academy. By she could work here, as a teacher or something. She was knowledgable enough when it came to jutsu. Well mostly. She’d actually have to brush up on some stuff before she actually went out there into the world and tried to teach a full ciriculum of jutsu to students. Yeah but she could do it, and it would be fun. She purred with an idea, and maybe even somday her beautiful twins ould be sitting down in her own class rolling their eyes at their dorky mom. Yes. That would be a nice little life. “Thank you Manasa.” She said once more this time looking at the little salamander who was chilling out on top of one of her babies. “for everything. Keeping me and my babies safe, just helping out during this time of transition. You’ve been a big help.”

Manasa just purred as best as a salamander could. :U’d do anything for those children. And for you. You’re our clans most active summoner. I’ve not seen a ninja who works as well with us since Hanzo the Salamander.” Coco blushed now that was awfully high praise to throw upon her. That guy was a legend in Ame, she couldn’t believe that Manasa had just compared her to him.
“I’m honored.” Coco whispered bowing her head in thanks.
Manasa waved her head as if to say hey don’t mention it. She was a kind little amphibian. “I’m just just saying it coco. I see great things in you. Even if you don’t. I like you, and I love your babies, and I intend to make you my summoner. What do you think about that?”
Coco gasped. She’d hardly been able to suppress her shock with that statement. Mansasa? Allowing Coco to summoner her? That was big. That was crazy crazy big. She was the most powerful Salamander that  Coco had come to know. “I, I, I, I, I don’t know what to say. That’s awesome. Summon you? That’s amazing. I mean I have an High ranked summoning, I have Harou.”
“My Brother.”
“Yes, I have him, and he’s cool, but you’re… you’re the leader of the salamanders. This is a major development! I can’t belive you would honor me in suhc a way. Manasa that’s amazing you’re amazing.”
Once Again Manasa waved her head as if to say hey don’t mention it. “It’s rather selfish actually. The other Salamanders are starting to question my reing. They know I’m powerful, because I’m the leader but they think my size makes me an unimpressive Leader. Which is sad but I understand their point, but either way they’re making me go through this. Well they aren’t making me but it’s better to show my strength on your enemies than to unleash it on my people. I want to lead by my merit, and not by strength or fear. Though I have plenty of strength. As far as my jutsu is involved. I think your babies have more physical strength than me!”
Coco crinkled her nose and smiled.  Though her statement made Coco worry a bit it was still interesting, statement. She’d always wondered how the salamanders ran their business. Kasunda always called Kurdoi his squire but she didn’t exactly know what that meant. She usually chocked it up to Kasunda being an essentric in the extreme, but it could have meant something else. Something Real. Something that involved the salamanders and their heiacrhy. “Oh so you really are a great and powerful Salamander eh? I always thought that you were just a wise and just ruler. Turns out you took it by force.” Coco let out a nice little alugh. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I just didn’t know you could actually fight. Otherwise I would have been pestering you to be my summn for a long long time. So what’s the deal? What can you do. I’m fascinated.” She put a head in her handand leand down forward so she could listen nice and intensely to Manasa and hear what she had to say about herself. Lasers? Coco really hoped that manasa could shoot lasers.
“Well.” Anasa announced shyly. It seemed that she didn’t enjoy just talking about herself. What a nice and modest little amphibian this lady was. Coco just wanted to put her in her purse and take her home. If she couldn’t have a man in her life she at least deserved to have a salamander goddess as a house mate. Now that was a sitcom that coco would kill to see. ‘my life with Manasa.’ She’d make a fortune. “Salamanders are usually marked, that is to say ranked by how powerful our poison is. Kurdoi puts people to sleep, Kasunda paralyses them, Ra-Ra just straight up kills people who breath it in.”
“And you’re stronger than a poison that just straight up kills people?” Now that would be impressive. “Do you poison their soul or something?” Coco let out a goofy laugh.
Manasa shook her head. “Well airborne toxins have the inherit disadvantage that they are only effective when someone breaths them in. But mine isn’t really that bad in those terms. Mine is a… well it’s an acid that I breath out into a cloud. It poisons people from the outside, pretty quickly, but if they breath it in, it kills you on the spot. I’m very proud of it. I’m the only salamander in the world with that power you know. So that’s why I’m on  top.”
Coco nodded that was terrifying. That a creature with that power had been baby sitting her babies for the last few weeks. Certainly hadn’t expected something like that to come of such a cute little creature. She was pretty impressed the salamander was like her. Definetly cute, and pretty, almost perfect in fact but also deadly in the most dangerous of ways. Coco felt her bond with the salamander grow three sizes that day. “That’s pretty awesome.” She admitted with a nod of her head. Then a thought struck her head. “But you’re iddy biddy, how large of a thing of poison could you actually cough up. I don’t mean to be disrespectful but I feel like if we are going to be working together I need to know jut how powerful your stuff is. Mostly so I ond’t get caught in it and die horribly. Which would defiantly put a downer on our partnership.”
“Oh You’d be immune to the acid I’d make sure of that. But my poison could cover a fifty meter radius. Not bad for a small fry huh?”
“You know I didn’t mean it.”
“But that’s not all.”
“Trucking right along aren’t we?”
“I also have full control over the poison and the poisons of others. I’m a goddess you know. The Goddess of poisons and cures. So I can move my cloud of poison rapidly. Which is pretty cool huh? The second weakness of Poison is it’s stationary design, if you stay out of it you’re fine. Which means that I can take enemies by surprise and just burn them down to a pile of goop!”
“Awesome.” Coco whispered in a reverent tone. This was the most amazing Little salamander that anyone was ever going to meet in their entire life and Coco had the pleasure of calling her, her own. Not that was amazing. “I’m almost afraid to ask if there is anything else because you’ve become ridicliously awesome in just the last few minutes alone. I might be scared to actually summon you if you get any cooler.”
“Flattery will get you everywhere. I can also turn poison into a healing salve. Aaaand I have a final ability. I can teleport myself and a few companions back to the swamp where your babies were born! That’s my home. It’s surrounded by a liquid form of the poison that I spawn, which I can also turn into a healing substance. It can even be used on enemies.” If she had eyebrows she would have raised them cheekily. Coco liked her. And she liked that ability. There was lots of things she could do with it.  
“You just do a little bit of everything don’t you, ya rascal?”
Poisons, cures, and teleportation, she was a renaissance lady!
“I’m a talented little Goddess.”
Coco smiled warmly. “I’d be honored to have you as my summon.”
“And you my summoner, Dear coco.” She looked up to with that cat like grin on her face. She was such a cute salamander. “Then we have an accord. I shall fight by your side to keep you and you children safe. And you by my side so that I may continue to lead my tribe. Does that soud fair?”
Coco nodded her head vigorously. “More than! It will be  a pleasure fighting with you manasa.” She held out a hand and formed a fist and presented it to the small salamander.
The Goddess raised her own fist and bumped it into Coco’s fist. Coco had just fist bumped a goddess. Now that was pretty cool!

Her babies were starting to scirm and wake up from their coma of sleep. Oh boy. “Alright I think they’ve had enough of the school. Time to get back home.” She led her hoard of counter parts out into the hallways, and then into sun, humming a little song as she did to her squirming kids. Looks like thy had added just one more member to their extended family. Welcome Aboard Manasa.
(twc 3000k)
words towards Manasa summon
1500k ryo
exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:32 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum