Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Ideology  Empty Re: Ideology

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:19 am
He needed to get away, be selfish for just a few hours..He's some talent in the art of being a Shinobi, but the simple fact is he isn't one. He's never been one, nor will he ever be a Shinobi, he's simply not cut out for what a Shinobi has to do and while one day he may have to make a decision he'd rather leave for a Shinobi...And leave, he follows a code that some may call foolish, but what they don't understand...Is that this code is what kept the Pendragon clan alive through all of these generations. We do not follow the Goddess Etro, we follow our Brother's, our swords and our hearts, not for the grace of any God...But..because it is our Purpose. Riding upon his trusty steed Aggro, is the Prince of Silver, Arthur Pendragon, currently a black hooded cloak with the hood down is hanging over a pair of simple cloth trousers and a dress shirt. He's angry, sad, filled with anguish and yet he can do nothing to quell this...And so he rides and rides hard, so he may feel the wind through his hair..Feel the crisp night air upon his skin as he raises his body slightly as his horse sprints across the landscape at speeds that would make any other steed in the world green with envy..Aggro knows his feelings well, as he's been Arthur's companion since his youth...Aggro knows of Arthur's feelings and that freedom he seeks for himself at other times...He's not collared by anything, he can flee and never be seen of again and though sometimes in his weakest of moments he considers it...In his heart, he feels he can do good here, there..Anywhere.
He's ridden for eight miles now, and a campfire catches his eye...He's grimly reminded of why he's chosen to ride on this night in the first place and after dismounting Aggro, he walks up to the camp...Only to hear a snap, and find the deed done. Sapphire hues blink, taking in the scene...And while it looks gruesome..The banner and markings upon their uniforms, are all that keep him from judging harshly, though he does frown with some distaste, his eyes trail towards the man before him and he nods once in greeting. "Well Met, Shinobi, may I ask what these Pawns of Grima were doing here before you dispatched them?" He asks simply, as he walks into the camp, he listens if he speaks again and he nods whatever is said. "I see...Well I owe you thanks for putting a stop to their plans." He holds out an arm, his fingers slanted downwards and open slightly, a tradition of the Pendragon family is to clasp arms with others..But he's had his hand shaken in stead nine times out of ten whenever he's held his arm out like this, much to his amusement. He introduces himself "My name is Arthur Pendragon." He introduces himself with a small smile.

Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:20 am
His eyes are concerned clearly when he begins coughing, raising a hand as if prepared to steady the Shinobi if he were to suddenly pitch forward, he seems ill..He nods "Well met Lord Tsuchikage, I come from Hoshi, by way of Sunagakure." He answers with a smile, he knows nothing of Iwagakure, only that it was destroyed, this man being the Tsuchikage he implies..that he must have lost, no doubt a blow to him..So, Arthur interprets this man..As being in need of his assistance. He can't imagine failing in his duties...In fact he barely thinks he could bare the thought of it, he releases Kozai Yuki's arm. "I find myself in a unique position Lord Tsuchikage, I am in need of a discreet drinking partner." He admits with an amused look, before his eyes trail to the corpses and he walks towards them. "Pray, after I finish this task, would you care to join me for a brief meal? You look a sight like death man." He teases lightly before he, in plain sight, summons into his hands...A Shovel, a brief flicker of light and an outline appearing as he moves to a proper spot...And begins digging three graves.
The process takes, perhaps twenty minutes for the Silver Dragon, who's abilities are clearly that above a normal person. Once he finishes, marks the graves with their weapons.

He stands in front of the graves, closes his eyes and speaks "Even to our Enemies, we grant Honor, Even to those who fell our Brother's, we remember. For it is because of them, that we forge our steel." He says making what appears to be a circular motion with two fingers and then a downward motion through the circle where he spreads his fingers apart.
After finishing he sighs, if he remained standing through all of that he shrugs his shoulders with a small smile and calls out "Aggro!" He yells, gesturing for his armored horse to come up to the camp, upon the Steed's flanks is the supplies he carried, his plan was to get quite..slap happy drunk, but it seems he's found a companion to do so with him...Is he being presumptuous? Entirely so! Such is the right and folly of Nobility "Come! Join me for a Drink and some Cheese, I'm sure you've got some fine tales to tell?" He asks and calls out, grabbing the bottle from the satchel and then the satchel itself...Which carries the scent of bread and cheese..Also cake, but that's for what comes in the morning. He nearby and with a corkscrew in hand, pops open the bottle of what is very clearly a sweet tasting wine, Pendragon brewers are actually quite skilled! Though some Shinobi have mocked the Knights for enjoying such 'fruity' drinks! Bah! Tis not a crime to enjoy the taste! Just means they get to drink even more! "What brings you to Haven eh? I'm here to fix..Quite a few troubles I'm afraid." He begins pouring his goblet full, before handing it to him and he himself grabs one as well, getting a bit of a head start on the random traveler.

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:03 pm
Approved
Arthur Pendragon
Arthur Pendragon
Citizen