Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 6:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 6:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 11:28 amShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:05 pmJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 10:57 pmRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 9:36 pmRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 8:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 4:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 4:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

I hate this building. (P with Risako, mission) Empty I hate this building. (P with Risako, mission)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:52 am
Mission details:

Zennal groaned as he stood outside the dreaded building that he had spent many a years in. A hellhole full of screaming kids, and bullies just waiting to give wedgies to the weaker ones, and care takers that, ironically, don't care. Yes, Zennal was talking about the orphanage. His old orphanage to be exact. Zennal sighed, and looked over to Risako, dread on his face, and asks "Why do we have to do THIS mission? couldn't we have done a different one? Like cleaning the hokage's office or something? I became a Ninja to AVOID this place!" the look on Zennal's face was that of emotional pain, obviously coming from this building.
112/500
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

I hate this building. (P with Risako, mission) Empty Re: I hate this building. (P with Risako, mission)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:22 pm
Risako, after arriving to the Orphanage with Zennal, just kind of stood outside of it while her comrade complained about her mysterious but about to be revealed reasons for making him take this mission. She closed her eyes and let her lower, with her hands on her hips she stepped onto the steps of the Orphanage. Once halfway up the steps, she would turn and face Zennal with one hand on her hip, and the other pointing down at the kid. Kind of shouting in an encouraging tone, she said "After you told me about your dad I read up on the rest of your history!" Then, her voice quieted just a bit, "I'm gonna need you at your peak condition, both mental and physical if you're gonna be on my team. The mission said "clean the orphanage," but it never specified what to clean! So get in there and if anyone gives you shit, beat 'em into submission! Clean this orphanage of its misbehaving children!"

After that little speech, which again, Risako was bad with words, so bear with me when I just say that she meant this was meant to help Zennal get used to dealing with things or people he didn't like. Just because you were a ninja doesn't mean you get to just ignore your undesirables. Afterward, she turned around and trotted into the building, poking her head out to say, "Oh yea, take this." She would then throw him a broom from the corner of the door. "The mission did actually specify what we had to clean. SO after you finish, clean up your emotional problems." 

Risako then ducked back into the building and began sweeping the main room. 

[294/500]
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

I hate this building. (P with Risako, mission) Empty Re: I hate this building. (P with Risako, mission)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:50 pm
Zennal listened to what Risako said, and it made a bit of sense. Go back to the place where it hurt and all that. He ginned a slightly evil grin when she mentioned beating them into submission. "I may be physically weak, but I still have Shinobi training. Their civilians, so I'm still much, much stronger, hehehe." He somewhat looked forward to beating a brat or two. "Some of those kid's were horrid little creatures." 

When she threw the broom at him, he caught it with his right hand expertly and easily, as it wasn't going that fast. He sighed, and jumped to the top of the stairs in one swift, expertly timed leap. When he got to the door, he opened it, to see a bunch of the little kids, that are about five or six, rushing to Risa. He looked to them, some he didn't recognize from before, which made him sad.

He looked around, and saw another group of kids, roughly around his age, sneering at him. One of the little kids pointed at him, and yelled "Look! Zennal's back!" and a couple of the younger kids went running at him, and gave him a hug. He laughed, giving each a pat on the top of their tiny heads. He looked over to Risako, and smiled, saying "There were a few kids that liked me, hehe." He looked back to them, and smiled, saying "Ok guys, haha, I'm here on duty. I have to get to work, ok?"

The kids, to most adults surprises, simply nodded and went back to doing their own thing. He sighed, and made his way over to a different room to begin the clean up. The three kids sneering at him earlier followed him in what they thought was a sneaky way, but to even a Genin it would be obvious their intent.

When they entered the room, their face's turned to that of complete shock as he was gone. A voice from seemingly no where would laugh in a dark sort of way, before saying in a stern, almost angry tone "Never try and sneak up on me, or I will kick the shit out of you." The group looked up, to where the voice was, but he was gone. They looked forward, and he was there, the end of the broom facing them. He frowned, and said "If you think you can get away with beating me up like before, you're sorely mistaken. I'm a Shinobi of Konoha. I may be weak, but I'm stronger than you three, Xumro, Yelna, Zye."

The leader, Zye, scoffed and replied "Yeah, like hell you're better than us!" And threw a punch at him. He had no idea if Risako was watching, but if she did, now would be a good time to jump in, cause the shear rage that emanated from his eye's would have tipped off how hard he was going to beat these civilians. The swiftly and effortlessly jabbed the pole into the kids stomach, making him keel over before his punch could land. Yelna tried to kick him, but he was able to sweep his legs out from under him. The third kid just ran off in fear, the other two coming a bit after him. He simply grinned, and said "Looks like I'm done with them." before finishing up his share of the building. He eventually went to meet up with Risako, and simply said "Risako-sama, I finished."

(691/500 my share is done, maybe yours too, lol)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:18 am
After Zennal joined her in the orphanage, Risako was beginning to sweep before she was swamped by a ton of small children. Taken aback with surprise, she smiled, and tussled a little boy's hair. The children reminded her of puppies in an animal shelter, craving attention and some way to escape their poor little lives in the place that held them. Unfortunately for them, Risako wasn't old enough to start taking in orphans. Looking up from the kids, she took in her first real look at the place. From the way the placed looked, she suddenly gained an understanding as to why Zennal left to join the academy. A mix of snotty nosed little kids, brats, consisted of the available company. The building appeared to be severely dated, and didn't even have proper air conditioning. Speaking of air, the smell it gave off wasn't that great, as sweaty dirty kids don't smell great. The main room was about the size of a small house by itself, but despite its sized looked cramped due to the large number of children that occupied the space. 

Aside from her nervous laughter, she was glad Zennal spoke up and told the kids to buzz off, (in nicer words.) Risako felt pity towards the kids, and it almost made her quit smiling, but with the kids off doing something else, she distracted her self by getting to work sweeping. 

Most of the children went outside or to the bedrooms, but a few of the older ones remained behind. Your's truly didn't care for their presence, because really, they were being quiet. She kind of wondered why they were trying to be sneaky, really, they should've known they weren't that quiet. Having finished her corner of the room, she turned her back to Zennal, whom was in the middle of the room. Having only turned around for seconds, she heard the magic words, "Never try and sneak up on me, or I will kick the shit out of you." 

Sighing, Risako thought to her self, "He could've said that a bit more subtle, after all, we're not allowed to just whoop on anyone we want for no reason." Turning around to try and settle the situation, (despite her saying that he should in fact beat anyone who made themselves his enemy,) she would see that Zennal moved onto a speech about how he was one of Konoha's child soldiers, which, to rational people, should've been enough to stop them where they stood. Risako forgot though, that these were angry orphan children, who weren't at all rational. 

Allowing the child to throw his punch, Risako watched as Zennal just kind of shrugged off their attacks, and beat them down. Putting her hands on the top of her broom, she just stood where she was and watched. Normally, one would aim to protect the civilians and stop the ninja. However, technically the kid threw the first punch, so she felt no inclination to step in and stop them. 

After he was done, and he turned around to face her, she would just smile and nod, then finish sweeping that last little corner. Having no dust pan, Risako swept the little pile her efforts made right out of the door. While she did this, she made note of Zennal's inferiority problem he had with being the weakest on the team. Her whole reason for bringing him here, really, was so that he could see some of his own growth, and hopefully leave that little notion that he was inferior behind. Having swept her pile of dust out, she popped back in and set the broom down in the corner. 

Before they went and collected their pay, Risako stood next to the door and awaited her comrade. "Alrighty then, that's great." She knew she was bad with words, except on occasions, but she felt that this was one of those moments where something needed to be said, in order to make the concept of growth concrete. Risako spoke, in a somewhat soft tone, "In the short time you've been a ninja, you've grown in skill more than you think. I'd bet money that when you were still in the orphanage, those kids would've beat you to a pulp." She didn't quite hit the nail on the head in an inspiring sort of way, but the point was still there.

Walking out of the door, she stuck her hands in her pocket and accompanied her comrade to collect their money.

[exit unless interrupted
1043 WC, claiming mission reward
Alsoooo, gonna try and put all the WC towards Distress Seal if that's okay.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:20 am

Approved, along with 1 AP. <3
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:15 am
Zennal smiled back to her when she only smiled to him. He quickly turned back to sweeping, his face rapidly going red. Between the training incident day, and today's mission, he came to terms with the fact that hormones were in fact ramping up for the young boy, and that he was beginning to develop a crush on his sensei, who couldn't be more than a year older than him at most. 

In any case, after he rapidly finished his sweeping, and met back up with Risako. He grinned to her, as the pair made their way out. At her statement about the fight, he chuckled and said "Yeah, you're right. Before those guys among others who don't seem to be there anymore, would bully me constantly, making fun of my lack of a pinkie. You can only imagine how much that hurt." His face was visibly red again, though this was from the complement that she had given him. What she thought the red-faced blush was, he wouldn't tell unless she said something. Either way, today wasn't that bad of a day, despite going to the orphanage. His confidence was rising, and he noticed he was becoming a bit more rash than before, a good example was simply beating up civilians because they attacked him, instead of just dodging and letting them tire themselves out. He liked this change though. 

(Finished, claiming 922 words, all going towards Earth Spear, along with the mission reward and my bit of Character Development XD)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:23 am
Approved, you also get 1 additional AP for an E rank mission. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum