Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Ninja (P,NK,Maku,IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Ninja (P,NK,Maku,IO)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:07 am
After r asking his many questions Kyo had finally got a reply from the man "I only know a little. My business associate of past had the same skills, though I dare say he was well above you in its use. A master of it if you wanted to call him that. From what I know it's power lies in stealing the hearts of shinobi. Hearts of those who posses the affinity for elements that you do not " said the man. So there were other people like him throughout the world who hosted the Earth Grudge Fear. If so will they show him the secrets of it. The man Maku spoke of sounded like a master of it could he have gathered hearts left and right whilst becoming a immortal ninja. As Kyo was thinking on what Maku had said he interrupted by saying " It isn't a very nice power, but I guarantee taking a few hearts is nothing on me, so I won't judge you for it ". The man had a pretty nice choice of words. He would kill him for showing the Earth Grudge Fear ability but will not judge him for killing people to take there hearts. Kyo knee one thing and that was this guy was bipolar.  But if Kyo did collect hearts where would he collect them from, if he tried to collect them here in Hoshigakure he would be surely put on trial and sentenced to death. He was sure he could no kill in missing ninja that roamed the land for no reason. As Kyo was thinking of different ways to get hearts the man Maku then said " It would be advised to keep it hidden at all times, except when needed. It isn't something many would be understanding about ". Kyo had nodded at the man.

He would agree that he needed to keep this ability hidden until the time was right. This ability was both a advantage and disadvantage. He could surprise the enemy with it or he could be classified as a social outcast and banished from the village for a power h did not inherit. As Jyo was thinking Maku once again interrupted by handing him a note with some writing on it and said show it to the guards if they for into a frenzy about him being down here. " Should be a fine place to camp out if you have no where to stay in the village. My rexomindation to you though is join the one known as Denkitki at the new shinobi school. Learn a thing or two, protect this village. Then, well you'll be fairly safe." said Maku. Kyo smirked on the inside as he had already taken the exams but it seems this man has failed to notice the headband tied around his forhead. The man Maku would smile towards Kyo then leave the building.

"Well that was a weird conversation " said Kyo out loud as he examined the area. It was at least 25 meters wide and long with nothing in it. It would be a good place to trading indeed. Kyo dropped to the floor and put his legs together and palms of his hand on the floor not bothering to take his brightly colored suit off. He had then begun doing push ups. Up, down, up, down, up, down was the synchronized way he was doing it. After 200 or so push ups he was physically tired having to take a break and sit up against one of the 16 meter tall walls..after taking a short break he leaned the top of his head against the wall with his body on the floor as he began to do sit ups after bending his knees. Like the push ups it was up down up down up down. Fortently he didn't pull any muscles as these exercises were quite usual among the residents of Hoshigakure." Now to go for a little sprint " said Kyo as he begun to run along the walls of the room with his eyes closed. His right hand glazed the side of the wall so he could navigate. This was both speed and maneuver training. The speed training was a little hazardous as he almost fell several times if it was not for him ctachimg his balance every single time. He stopped still sweating then looked around. He was sure he felt someone staring at him." Whoever is there could you bring me a Test dummy. I have a letter from Chef Maku saying I can be here and stay here in this room " said Kyofu. Only seconds later he heard some shuffeling.

A small guard walked in which Kyo figured out was the same guard who tryed to stop himself and Maku when they were coming down here. The teenager sat the large dummy in front of Kyo then went back to the door leaving Kyo alone. Kyo stated at the dukmt which was ruffly 6'7 a couple inches taller than himself. Kyo proceeded by landing several punches to the dummy's abdomen the doing a U Turn round house kick to the left side of it's throat leaving a bulge in the bag that made up the head. Kyo then began to perform more punches that connected to the legs. As Kyo was throwing another punch the dummy moved. Kyo threw another one and it dodged again." It must be one of those Automotive Dummies that can move and attack. I probably pressed a button on it " said Kyo." Offensive Mode Activated " said the dummy in a robotic voice. It began unleashing relentless attacks towards Kyo who had to go into defense mode. The dummy then did a round house kick aimed for Kyo's head but that was only a distraction because as Kyo held up his arks to block it swept him off of his feet and thrusted its fist down right towards Kyo's nose. A inch away from Kyo's nose the Automaton stop moving and them said " Training Accomplished: Opponent Failed ". Kyo scooted from up under the hand and said " I need to train with this thing more often.

Kyo got up from the ground and looked around his new home. A giant bedroom under the castle that one of the most famous ninja in the land had given him. Now the only thing he needed was furniture.

Exit

Claiming 20 stats

Claiming Earth Rock Pillars

Claiming 2600 WC to Shadow Clone 1400 of the 4003 went towards Earth Rock Pillars

Final WC 4003

WC 1023

Last edited by Kyofu on Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 am
Maku's exit approved <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:22 am

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum