Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Getting more powerful jutsus (Cole)

+6
Touka Keisuke
Takashi Chishiki
Kukla Nazar
Kozachi Uchiha
Travin Iburi
Kouse <3
10 posters
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting more powerful jutsus (Cole)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting more powerful jutsus (Cole)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:59 pm
Tatsuya ran with at a speed of 100. He heard that a fight was going on between some konoha ninja and some one who he had never met. Rushing thought the forest that surrounds the training ground, glimpse of sunlight shines through the trees making spots throughout the shadows. He ran barefooted and an earthy face paint under his eyes. 

Tatsuya had his chakra suppression active so he would not be directed. Once we got a little closer to the training ground Tatsuya moved to the trees and once the training grounds were visible Tatsuya hide with in the leaves looking to see what was going on. 
It had seemed that conflict had already started but Tatsuayw was not ready to jump in until he knew more about the situation or he sees any one else running in. 

Tatsuya soon sees Kasai arrive in his fiery costume. Tatsuya then dashes out of the trees and drives to be standing right next to Kasai. Deactivation his chakra suppression he says.

"Yes I agree with those words, lets not allow for any precious blood to taint the earth."

Tatsuya says looking onto the unfamiliar man.
Anonymous

Getting more powerful jutsus (Cole)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting more powerful jutsus (Cole)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:38 pm
Salzem didn't want to start a fight, not in Konoha with all these civilians around. He did not blink at Kozai's comment, but Drac seemed to have another opinion He noticed Drac had become much more enraged, less concerned with the weaker people nearby. He was about to stop Draconis when he noticed a familiar voice.... No... It couldn't be.... could it...? He saw a man in a flame colored cloak with a large scroll tied to his back. He seemed to be the embodiment of fire. Radiant, yet demanded respect. No... Salzem hopped down from his perch, and observed the man more closely. It couldn't be... Kasai had been gone for over a year. Salzem shook his head. No, this wasn't the issue at hand. He would sort this all out later. However he was, he was right. This fight shouldn't happen here, not with all the civilians around. Oh yes, he was aware that this man had been marked for death, and yes, he was aware that he was entitled to a promotion and perhaps more if he were able to bring down this foe, but Salzem knew that this fight could only go sideways if they engaged him here, and now. He would look at Kozai before speaking.

"I am aware of your bounty, however, there is no reason for a fight to break out here, where many innocents will get involved."

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:18 pm
(whoops my bad, forgot to deduct ap for the Byakugan, sorry ;w; )

Draconis only got angrier hearing the others arguing pacifism. Some of them were forgivable he supposed. Yelling the rest of his words, i.e. “Die!!!” his actions remained unchanged, aside from that he now noticed the others.

Suddenly, the opponent shifted, his movements faster than before. At the same time, his whole body seemed to blanch white. Interesting. Draconis threw the kunai at Kozai. Fortunately their path would take them into a tree behind Kozai as opposed to any civilians.

While trying to focus on the opponent, Draconis said loudly to the others, barely suppressing his rage “Jounin are ordered by the Hokage to kill him on sight. Chunin and under either flee, or fight, based on their discretion. If he has a kill order on him why the bloody hell are you assuming he will just cooperate with you, and come along nicely without any funny tricks? Get fighting or try to clear the area, I don’t know just how powerful this opponent is.”

As he spoke, he would chuck the kunai at Kozai at the distance of 5 meters away, wanting to see how the opponent would react. At the same time he would begin weaving hand seals. If not interfered with, he would make a shadow clone, which would run off away from the rest of the group. His words were emitted while he fought, since he did not have time to speak first, and fight later.

(ap: 653 - 2 ap (2 posts of Byakugan), -30 (shadow clone jutsu) -20 (gentle fist a.a.a. upkeep) - 20 Gale palm) = 581 ap

throwing speed: 155, +40 (gale palm) = 195

sharpness = not enough (107.5)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:23 pm
Kasai listened as Tatsuya arrived and agreed with him, and Salzem too, though in a different form. However, Draconis seemed to be rather out of his own mind right now. Kasai paused for only a moment, taking into account all that was going on before him, then he closed his eyes. 

Why was the world so arrogant? In the flash of a few seconds, Kasai weaved the six handseals necessary, his hands covered by the folds of his robes, so they were not visible to any. 

Opening his eyes again, they now shone very clearly red, standing out even in the middle of the day. Veins pulsed on his muscles, and his two bottom canine grew upwards, coming out from his lips, and stopping half way to the nose. His face changed, and his body too, until he only appeared half human, the other half a demon or monster of sorts. In the back of his mind, he wondered what Salzem and Tatsuya would think of his new found powers. (830 - 40 fire ape form = 790 ap remaining.)

However, there was no pause in Kasai's actions, and he weaved handseals at an accelerated pace now, faster than any human could process. Then, pausing, Kasai glanced at the actions taking place in front of him. With the movements Draconis had made, Kasai was just out of eyesight, however, there was a clear gap between him and Kozai. It was his to occupy. (790  - 45 immolation = 745)

Weaving three more simple hand signs, Kasai's actions were almost complete. Quickly(at 80 speed), flames began to build up around him, and quickly, Kasai could no longer be seen. Where the strange abomination once stood, now stood a swirling inferno. With that, he activated body flicker (730 - 10 = 720), meanwhile, being completely alert the entire time, to see if any would interrupt him. 

Then, Kasai flew forwards, between Kozai and Draconis, at a speed of 220, ripping through the air. Both had the reaction time to stay clear of the blazing fire, but he knew that, at least at their current speeds, he was moving faster than either. 

Upon landing, directly between the two, Kasai would stop, facing sideways so that he could see both. The fire around him had a power of 80 at 0-1meters; 70 at 1-3 meters; 60 at 3-5 meters distance from him (+5 from scaling, +5 from skill, +10 from scroll). If needed he could easily increase this power further, however, his intention was not to harm, but to make a point, to both parties if he had to. 

With the way he positioned himself, both would be forced to back up significantly, or risk burning in the intense heat of the fire.

Before he had flickered in, Kasai had located a small stick 40 meters away. If needed, he was fully capable to substitute with it instantly, without the use of handseals, or almost any chakra at all. 

Here, Kasai stuck his hands out towards both, palms open in a symbol to stop. It was possible to make out his form beneath the inferno, but difficult. He looked from one back to the other. In a few seconds, he decided to address both at the same time.

"In this world," he begun, preparing to talk both out of the fight. Kozai seemed willing to back down, but Draconis seemed intent on this attack. He would do his best, and hope for what he could. "There is death enough. People die everyday, and in every form. What we fail to acknowledge is the consequences of death, even when it is our enemy.

"The hokage may say what he will, but life and death are governed by none," Kasai said to Draconis. "Strike me if you will; but know that I am saving your life. The man whom you seek to kill would easily end your life a hundred times over before you fulfilled this task. And I will not aid you in this mission. 

"If you have allowed this man into the village, then it is the Hokage's fault, and he himself is the one to deal with the repercussions of his actions; not you, or us to throw our lives away. Draconis, out of want for you to live, I ask you to stand this fight down."

Kasai would then turn to Kozai, looking him in the eyes. 

"It has been a long time indeed," he started saying. "I assume you recognize a child of the sun when you see him again.

"I hold no ill will towards you, Kozai, but it seems the village does. They are unaware of your strengths, however, and where those strengths lie. In my duty to the village, I do know your strength, old friend. It is because of this, that I ask you, on behalf of the lives of those around me, to not pursue combat or death here. 

"I request you to leave the village. I do not know why, but your presence here has upset the people's of this land. If you wish, I may meet with you, and discuss the days that have passed. For now, though, it seems that your being in this village is a risk to the lives inside; not because I believe you to act out of anger, but because they seem to.

"If you abide, it will be much appreciated," Kasai said, loud and clearly, the flames sparking around him, and flaring with each word he spoke. 

"Draconis," he addressed his friend again. "I understand you may see me as siding with the enemy in this moment, but you must understand that I am saving your life. I know not the Hokage, nor why he would demand such a mission, but this is beyond even my bounds. 

"I respect you, and trust you as a friend. Your life is important to me. If you continue, then I will stop you no matter the cost, even if it means sever damage to myself. You must understand this. Your life is valuable, to the entire village. Do not throw it away. 

"Know yourself and the enemy, and you will win in every outcome. Know yourself, but not the enemy, and for every victory, you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither yourself, nor the enemy, you cannot hope to win in any circumstance. 

"We know ourselves, but I am the only one here that knows Kozai's power, and it's extent. In this battle, his life may be the victory, but each one of our lives will be the defeat, if you do not allow him to leave."

Kasai would pause, taking a deep breath, and looking back between the two. He dearly hoped they would both listen. Fighting was the Shinobi way, but to ensure the lives of your friends was as well. In this moment, for Kasai, both of these shinobi on either side of him were his friends. 

(Yes you can timeline me, but I will cry if you do. Don't make someone that's made out of fire cry. That's rude to them and the fire.)

Last edited by Kasai Senshi on Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:52 pm
(Two active stat buffs means death. Kasai fix this so you don't die please)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:53 pm
(ahhh, crap, thank you)
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:57 pm
(Fixed, only fire ape boosting stats actively. I don't believe that body flicker boosts stats? It's just from point a to point b. If it does, then I'll fix that as well.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:18 pm
(kk, then I'm good. Didn't use flicker movement, cause it's not that big of a boost. Only ape form giving me an active boost now)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum