Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Soyokaze
Soyokaze
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Body Flicker Jutsu Training! Empty Body Flicker Jutsu Training!

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:55 am
"I guess I'm back here again" noted Soyokaze morosely as he surveyed the Sunagakure training ground for the first time since his grueling Wind Release Slash training. His skin was still raw in places where it had been stung by the sand laden winds that had caught him unawares. "Suck it up, you big fluffball," Kaze thought angrily to himself, "I need to know how to perform a Body Flicker if I want to make coming out alive from missions a regular habit." Soyo had some familiarity with the jutsu, seeing as it had come up as a topic in the Academy's studies. He knew that this jutsu allowed a ninja to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. It didn't take a jounin squad to see the utility of THAT to a ninja. With that bit of self encouragement, he was ready to begin. "OK, so Ayame-sensei had said that this was a pretty easy jutsu to learn, just focus on where you want to be and envision yourself being there." Soyokaze wasn't convinced; the last time his Academy teacher had said that about a jutsu, his training had nearly ended in his death. He had to try though, so he looked at the training post that he had rebuilt after his last training session and imagined himself under it. After letting his chakra gather he weaved the Tiger sign. He heard a fairly audible *POOF* and when he had opened his eyes, he found himself...absolutely nowhere. He looked around at his surroundings and he seemed to have only moved forward a foot. "That's progress, at least", he sighed. He tried once more and worked on his concentration, and to his immense surprise, he had actually moved to the post! "Hey, that was actually pretty easy," Soyo thought. He began to walk over to the village gates to show his new skill off to Ayame-sensei when he realized that he had no idea how to use this in a combat situation. "That's a problem," Kaze mused, "...but how would I even train that?" Suddenly, he spied a young academy kid tossing rocks to himself. That was all the inspiration he needed.  

Soyokaze was in a small corner of the training area with the academy girl. He had asked her the rather strange question: "Want to go to the training area and throw rocks at me?" After the inevitable "why" was answered, they had come here. Training for this went both ways, she got to improve her accuracy and he got to improve his Body Flicker. And because they were just rocks, no one would get hurt. So, with a childish grin, he beckoned for her to start. The first rock flew forward and whacked him in the thigh long before he could gather any chakra. Then another hit him in the left hip. Soyo moved and sidestepped to no avail in a vain attempt to gather chakra as rock numbers 3 and 4 both hit, the first in the right shoulder, the second in the left foot. Kaze dropped his grin and weaved the sign. The 5th missed by a few feet from where he flickered to, the 6th missed entierly. Just when he felt he was getting the hang of it, rock number 7 hit him in his left cheek. He sighed and began moving and flickering more erratically and randomly, which seemed to help in till the girl from the Academy started throwing them randomly rather that aiming them at him. 

Rocks 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 all missed him, although 10 just barely so. Soyokaze picked up the pace and dodged left, then right, then left again, turning his body in a more successful attempt to dodge then flicker. Rocks 13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 21, and 22 all missed, though 15 and 17 hit him. After a solid hours work, he was able to flicker away from 10 in a row without even being grazed. That said, he was dodging rocks, not senbon, shuriken, or kunai. As a result, this wasn't as helpful as it would be otherwise. On the other hand, practicing with sharp weapons was inherently more risky and as a fresh genin wasn't advisable. He talked with the girl from the academy (she said her name was Haruki and wanted to be a Puppet-style ninja) and they departed with plans to train some more later that day. He liked seeing the amazement in the little girl's face when she saw him disappear and reappear. The only thing Kaze liked better than learning new skills was getting show 'em off every once in a while!

WC: 788
Claiming 3 stat points (can I round up .75 to 1 to make it 4?) and Body Flicker Jutsu!

Last edited by Soyokaze on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Body Flicker Jutsu Training! Empty Re: Body Flicker Jutsu Training!

Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:01 am
Hi there, please list total wc on this as according to my calculation, you would need 750 words to learn shunshin (3/4). Thanks you <3
Soyokaze
Soyokaze
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 am
I fixed the post up with an appropriate wc. For some strange reason I was operating under the assumption that D-Rank Jutsu were 500, not 1000. 

Thanks!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 am
Stats dont get rounded up to my knowledge, just down.

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum