Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A nice day for a Spar! (IO)

+4
Segri & Neku Synui
Tatsuoo
Mitako Raicho
Hysterio
8 posters
Go down
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

A nice day for a Spar! (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: A nice day for a Spar! (IO)

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:55 am
Mitako's cloak formed rather quickly. Unlike the last two times, he had a slightly better degree of control, no longer attacking in a blind rage. For the moment, he followed along side the twins, approaching Hysterio. For their own safety, as they neared within ten meters, an arm would shoot out of his cloak and bat the twin that tried to run past Hysterio, behind Mitako 20 meters. (76 speed)

Simultaneously, as Mitako was still headed in Hysterio's direction, another arm would shoot out at Hysterio, attempting to knock him down (also 76 speed.) If this was not successful, he would run the remaining 8 or so meters and attempt to tackle him to the ground, aiming his right hand specifically for Hysterio's chest. (38 speed) Whether any of the above had succeeded or not, Mitako would have to act fast in about 2 seconds, or face possible dismemberment. 

[Sorry I'm late, I didn't get an email.
AP: 315 (+10 from the Bijuu cloak.)
HLAMT - 20 (from last post)
Bijuu Cloak V1 - 50
Total AP = 255]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:11 pm
Seemed like Mitako wanted to keep the others from approaching too close to Hysterio. Meh. He swiped the rod in the air, as Mitako extended what appeared to be a second arm made of chakra, towards Hysterio. Was the scum too afraid to come close? Hysterio intercepted the arm with his stick, swinging his stick forward from the opposite side at a speed Mitako would have trouble reacting too (125) timed to impact just as the arm got within Hysterio’s reach. He began advancing towards the others, slowly. Very shortly he would whip out his blades and might start dismembering them. He had thought they would lie down and be defeated when he chucked stuff at them but scum did not know when they were beaten. He would bring them the beat down personally. He kept his eyes on all the opponents.

If the stick was allowed to push against Mitako’s chakra arm thingy, it would be most likely be knocked quite off course, the stick being quite sturdy and Hysterio being siginificantly faster and stronger.
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:41 am
the twins were batted aside like fleas as the other boy rushed at hysterio with what seemed like actual chakra arms aiming a seemingly invisible attack to segri but neku noticing that the strike was being aimed with the arm at speeds far faster then he was yet he could keep track of it noticing the other boy had an able and ready defense for such an occasion like they knew one anothet this merely looked like a warm up round for the start of something much greater then segri and neku would’ve considered and perhaps participated in. neku let loase a sigh as he got up bruised and exhausted as the boy had little regard for their safety wanted to make a moment for himself as they were as neku supposed was beat each other up till someone was going to win or perhaps lose an eye neku had more self-preservation wisdom then the muscle heads as they seemed able to stay on par with one another although he noted the fact that hysterio despite the buff that the other boy had he was still out matched and out gunned as hysterio could handle him with ease. despite this neku raised his hand nad nodded as an admit of defeat and sat down next to his brother as he observed the two boys fighting. so thats a biju cloak i believe so the boy has something within him powering him huh neku and segri sat on the ground feeling the battle rush leave them as they were outmatched and watched the fight ensure well neku studied the boy with the cloak stealing a glance or two at the boy hysterio with his fighting all the while considering how much work would it take to take down the duo.

Segri however sat down and grumbled as he was merely a fly in a spider web and realized the power gap between him and his brother vs the other two with a disappointed look on his face as the other boy had the chakra arm move faster then his own eyes could follow yet the other boy seemed to careless about whatever the boy with the chakra shroud was up to. segri clearly lost at the fight raging around him placed his hand up and bowed his head before speaking. "yeah me and neku know when we are beat as we are hardly cut out to be chuninn yet so soon as we are getting grips of our own strengths" that however didnt stop him from smiling as he figured that he might perhaps at one point be able to handle both of them some time. well if i cant match them now why not i just get to the first steps of self-improvement segri thought as he began to mold his chakra into his left hand and in thought of fixing the cut on his knee molding it around his hand to make a healing sort of effect. as tough as segri may have seem he is also a gentle heart and since his brother was cut too by the boys kunai he considered and weighed out his options before doing so. the molded chakra to segri's basic understanding would be focused on or around the area from what he saw the medical ninjas who did it sor of work that was for sure. well he thinks thats how as he willed it to work on himself as the skin and blood sort of cake up under the controlled flow of his chakra yet with the results as the two were fighting segri would continue throwing chakra into his hands ad through sweat and hard work the wound closed slowly as he chuckled nodding at neku who held a thumbs up to segri as in good job

WC: 668+2,171= 2,839

+500 words to medical ninjutsu level 1

Segri actions 195/200

Neku actions 200/200
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:42 pm
Xyxer. encouraged by the teamwork that seemed to be displayed here, even by the shinobi he now knew were below par to fight against Hysterio alone, decided to give them more motivation as the fight seemed awfully one sided. Perhaps the odds were too against them with how Hysterio was performing. "If Hysterio sustains a single wound or a cut by the end of the fight, the trio win."

[FIGHT FOR HONOUR - can skip me again]
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:24 am
Mitako's chakra arm dissipated as Hysterio's stick went through it. He was about to rush in, when Xyxer interrupted and announced a slight change in rules. Only one wound? It might have been plausible if the armor didn't keep Hysterio wrapped up tighter than a redneck virgin with seven brothers. 

Immediately after Xyxer finished, Mitako approached (walking speed yo) Hysterio cautiously, his hope being that he could react to Hysterio's advances, if he made any. Since Hysterio was about 8 meters away at this point, Mitako would use the body flicker to appear three meters to Hysterio's right. [95 speed]

As soon as he had stopped, Mitako's right arm would jut forth and produce a blast from the chakra cannon embedded in his right palm, (30 power 29 speed). Simultaneously his cloak would produce another arm, in attempt to knock Hysterio to the ground, it would try to strike from the top while Mitako himself would lunge at Hysterio.

[255 AP
-Bijuu Cloak V1 sustained
Chakra cannon
dats all folks. 

I'll add it up in mah next post.]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:22 pm
(lol Mitako you are too funny sometimes xD )

Hysterio swatted Mitako’s arm thingy away and then put the stick in his mouth, weaving a couple of hand signs while keeping his eyes on Mitako and the twins, walking towards them the whole time. He heard what Xyxer said, he obviously wanted the others to push themselves. Perhaps he did not consider Hysterio worthy of consideration? Very well. Hysterio would show little mercy to his opponents. Finishing his hand signs just after Xyxer began to talk, Hysterio reached with his left hand and began retrieving the Vibro Blades, holding both hilts in his left hand. Meanwhile, he grabbed his stick from his mouth again in his right hand, still approaching Mitako.

Then he saw the twins sitting on the ground. Did those two seriously just give up on him?!? Hysterio was mad but Mitako was still approaching, so he did not think, considering the hijinks Mitako had pulled earlier, that Mitako was worth ignoring. He would take out Mitako out quickly and painfully, and then take his time with the twins. He would teach them to ignore him.

Activating his eyes, and then popping a small booster speeding himself up cause why not, Hysterio watched as Mitako approached. At close to 8 meters, Mitako had to make the Ram hand sign, as he was intending to body flicker at 8 meters away. Of course, Hysterio could not know Mitako’s intentions, he could however, use the eyes of his to determine the strength of the jutsu Mitako was about to use. Considering Mitako had a D rank thing going, and 2 of the 3 jutsu Hysterio knew of that rank and started with the ram hand sign, were speed enhancements of a sort, it was fair to assume Mitako intended to attack or approach faster.

Just after Mitako made his hand sign and began to move, Hysterio began running towards Mitako, but Mitako had entered a body flicker, aiming at a spot a few meters to Hysterio’s right. Seeing Mitako’s travelling direction, Hysterio changed his own direction in a curve so that he would be able to intercept Mitako before he would finish his travelling, about 3 meters from his intended destination, swinging his stick around from his right, aiming to hit Mitako in the stomach with the second half meter of the 2 meter long stick, counting from the end he was not holding. As Mitako was in the middle of a body flicker it would be extremely hard for him to dodge this, barring a miracle.

At this time Hysterio would be finishing drawing the Vibro blades for the second time in a topic, both hilts securely gripped in his left hand.

In the back of his mind his Yuumei was forcing Hysterio to start thinking about the Yuumei Chakra Blade again, not happy with Hysterio ignoring it.

If Hysterio managed to hit Mitako, he would throw the stick at wherever Mitako was going or flying off to, assuming the stick knocked him away, and then he would grab one of the Vibro-blades in his right (and free) hand, running forwards still at full speed, he would start attacking Mitako unless the Mizukage asked him to stop.

(after booster in second paragraph (flicker movement) – speed is 135, rt is 210)
Ap: 201-15 (flicker movement) – 20 (retrieving items from storage displacement) -20 (storing 10 ap in armour, 40 total) = 146 ap

(ttl wc: 1758+175+529=2462)
Segri & Neku Synui
Segri & Neku Synui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:14 am
(time to make things lively grab your reading glasses folks lol)

A small aigh escaped segri as he noticed that both of the two fighters were busy smacking each other around yet he noted the grand difference and with the mizukages words coming as a buffer of spirit and a smile came to neku as he silently watched. so just a scratch or a mark huh well his armor looks impenetrable well thats to say it would be if we didn’t use it as a conductor for electricity. all the better i am hopping segri can muster up another technique now so we can in fact try neku said as he glanced at the several kunai strewed nearby from the boy's attempt to maim them. looking back at segri neku whispered something in his ear of a sorts as a plan to overthrow the boy. "seg i suggest you use a nice jolt of lightning to you know give him an idea. it might be dangerous but we should try it at least." neku glanced at segri as he stood up and ran the several meters to grab the kunai that the boy threw at the twins.
Neku thought to himself as he grabbed the several of the kunai knives the boy threw at him. if segri and I cannot fight his nonsense then we will have no choice but to go all out on this attack pattern apparentally the other boy is so focused on beating down the boy im positive he will get killed if he keeps doing this one man brigade of  “I am the team.” Eh we have no choice but to force this guy on the defensive as he cannot be allowed to move unless we slip up. Hopefully  our training paid off and we shall finally get serious with this thing. As long as I take point for segri to follow up with our attack then if it all spans out we can shift this guy into a hole where all three of us can in a rhythm attack him. Multiple attacks are harder to block as it isn’t easy to shift from offense to defense so easily. If I got this right the other boy is hitting him with perhaps three attacks and he is relaxed but knows he has to focus on one person at a time. If that’s the case then with us two then the pincher attack will work. Ill lead with throwing some of these kunai knives and following up with a lightning based jutsu while segri as he can in a sense keep par with my speed now will follow through with an attack of his own.  Should worst come to worst ill use whatever knives I can find and use  to aid him in his own attack as segri is a cleaver as me when he wants to be and use that other technique we worked on to enable segri to hit. One way or another we both have to commit or we will both lose. neku grimly thought as he quickly gathered the knives that the boy threw.

Neku managed to grab about four kunai knives unless the boy realized he would be glancing at the kunai knives studying them as segri sat down in thought for a moment as he was going to figure a way to conduct lightning into the boy. That deal with the mizukage as he spoke gave him an idea yet that seemed very unlikely as he couldn’t get close enough to put a dent in the boy. Yet it never hurt to actually try to so if I was to lay a hand on the guy I could potentially use my lightning element to shock him within his armor.. but i need time to get grabs of this technique and make certain that it works or this baboon would most likely take off our heads with his random whacking rock stick which it would be a terrible way to die yet alone sustain damage. segri grimaced as he noticed his bruised arm and stretched it as it was sore but still working. very well then to shock the boy and keep the bolts at a high degree would do the trick. Now whether neku would get good grips of throwing a few of those knives would be the question. All in all he is faster so while I can set up my chakra then I could time it right as while neku is attacking I could in fact sneak in or with my clones in fact get close enough and use a tactic similar to when I was fighting with that other guy. Its going to be dangerous as its like we are unarmed  and the boy is beating all of us with a piece of rock made into a long stick. That might be barbaric but by the looks of thing that is what me and segri are up against. Out classed in every way and our kage calling for a good fight well win or lose we will give him one. Maybe some dirty play outta do it but we are men of honor and there is honor among us siblings and not among thieves, we will just borrow his tools as the other boy  can charge his way into being a grand diversion for us all to work together. Yet I wonder if our attacks can and will weaken his armor as it looks sturdy enough maybe if we focus an particular area we can break through. segri said to himself as he felt his chakra build up slowly picturing the techniques in mind. Some would say lightning would be created from an outside source but both sibling knew the reality of this was that with a high concentration of lightning element caused from the consistent movement of their chakra the twins could in fact generate lightning within themselves. just got to reach that boy to make at least some contact at least then it may work, or he may be a fool and swipe at us still either way i hope neku does his part. segri reminded himself as he actually decided to start showing some effort and formed his chakra within the palm of his hand creating a small barely noticeable static effect. His chakra began to resonate within him as segri studied the boy more closely. skin tight armor as it seems so this should i manage contact will jot his regular body as well due to his armor being a conductor of sorts this will redouble and thus create a rebounding effect as lightening travels through its whole target and branches out or into the additional points of entirety. It could in fact just converge on him with the lightning all caving in on his regular body. in that case it would indeed suck to be him. That’s if this hits segri glanced at neku as he observed the kunai knives before getting up to a kneeling position.

Neku glanced over at segri as he smiled noting the small flicker of lightning coming from his brothers hands and in a sense had a plan as well, noting that while his chakra was not as great as segri's he could still do a technique or two just not as grand as segri however neku took heart of his brothers determination was going to start showing now as he was now paying attention to the boy in the armor. i wonder if i can in fact use the lightning that he might create to fuel an attack as well two heads are far better than one for sure! neku thought to himself as he weaved rat-boar so his body would speed up by the effects of flicker movement (+10 to speed and +10 reaction time) and thought of a way to handle the boy. with the effects of the speed boost neku noticed that the other two seemed a bit more manageable to handle as neku  stared at the figure of hysterio around 18 meters away judging his distance and calculating the amount of time he would have to react in order to take care of his plan, Feeling assured of his idea neku gripped two of the four kunai knives in each hand that he managed to grab before taking a quick hop and a skip neku would start moving at (a speed of 30) neku would close the gap between him and hysterio unless hysterio would react neku hop 3 meters to the right and  would throw the kunai in his left hand (speed 73 sharpness of 66) in an overhead fashion aiming down ward towards hystrios right hip if he was facing away, or left upper thigh if he was facing neku. as an attempt to hit through the armor or cause damage at least.

Neku would then use the momentum of his throw before hitting the ground aim a little tricky shot with his left hand, covering his right hand neku would move his left hand out of the way as  he would throw the kunai in an upward fashion aiming towards hysterio's back of the neck where the neck and shoulders meet, unless hysterio would turn then it would be towards the front of his neck would be in hopes of causing damage or piercing the metal (speed 73 sharpness 66) at this time neku would land at a skidd to the left of hysterio his scarlet cloak covering his left hand as neku grounded himself and breathed out with his cloak creating a sort of billowing effect behind him rising up like a scarlet flower. Neku at this instant eyes would lock on to hysterio as he  feel his chakra build up as he would mold the lightning element within him should hysterio notice him or not despite wether the attacks landed or missed neku would smile as his chakra would surge building it up along his hands as the electric feeling of lightning would build up among his hands he would set up his attack as he noted that while there were few lightning techniques he could use this one was within his reach as a small spark of lightning would come from neku’s palms before he would weave a hand sign as his chakra responds to the hand sign his mind quickly molding the image of lightning arching from his palms and encasing the figure of hysterio should it land.  But the hand signs were a necessity as he would only give it a shot well his all as lightning would course around his hands as he quickly thought through the process

i must build up a steady powerful stream of chakra to prevent myself from burning out, and my chakra must be able to hit the boy. that would mean that unless i do it right ill just leave myself open with a large opening  so this has got to hit since he is dealing with the  before a more viable threat then me and segri he would just focus on that individual before looking to us. which means i could strike him with the full power of this  neku thought as he weaved the boar sign his chakra shaping and molding its self to his fingers as he thought of making a weak version for a moment but then thought against it since the guy was going to be a jerk anyways why should he be kind? neku then began to weave the boar sign as his cloak settled down on the ground behind him his chakra reacting to his will and wishes as the lightning became more apparent within his hands. neku pulled out a decent amount of chakra as he weaved the ram sign as his chakra flared up again and he decided to play a bit more with the chakra as it was at moderate amounts as neku would perform the snake sign he would kick off the ground from his back leg and move forward at a speed of 12 about 1 meter and stopping making sure that should this attack work he would be able to encase hystrio in the technique fully and hold him there while segri would comence his own attack.

With the horse sign neku would sigh as his eyes would keep hysterio in his sights while the two at this point would continue fighting giving him enough time to perform the technique as his chakra felt strong enough at that exact moment to release the jutsu neku would smile noting that unless segri would come to his aid quick he would be in a mountain of trouble. with that thought as quickly as the horse sign came he would perform the dragon sign as neku would release the technique apron hysterio. torrents of lightning (power 25 speed 25) would shoot from neku's now out stretched hands as the lightning would hopefully connect and start circulating throughout the armor of hysterio electrocuting the full body armor and the wearer within as neku would hold the technique for around a few seconds as his chakra dropped further from the use of his two techniques. With this thought neku would hope that segri was handling things well as well.

All the while of neku preforming his actions segri observed the figure of his twin attack the boy hysterio yet this didn’t stop segri from going through with his own plan as well as while neku began to start his run segri would weave his own hand sign as an attempt to start participating as well as the lightning technique he had in mind would also benefit with close combat. although segri would note that his speed was far slower as his brother had already begun his attack by throwing a kunai knife as he finished weaving dog-tiger. about 10 clones of segri would appear from the ground as he performed the haze clone justsu and segri would with the clones made up of haze would proceed towards neku at a (speed of 10) matching the clones speeds despite the gap segri trusted that neku had things under control as with his involvement should hysterio look up towards where neku was he would catch out of the corner of his eye segri and his clones approaching rapidly as the clones and segri began to hop side to side segri taking a step back would go within the midst of the clones to create a confusing cover in an attempt to onfuse the boy hysterio. Keeping his chakra charged up though segri began to plan up his own attack as he would consider that with neku whom had started weaving hand signs and hopping forward before what appeared to be a lightning stream from his hands on to the other boy hysterio. yet that didn’t matter to segri as he rushed past neku as he finished his technique segir would begin building up chakra as the haze clones would begin their routine of drawing hysterios attention by should hysterio look over at neku a haze clone of segri would move in front of neku aiming a punch at hysterio's face before dissapearing in a haze as it is immaterial while another should he not react due to the clones attack would slide down on the ground not picking up dirt but aim a kick towards hysterios left knee. as the kick would land the clone would vanish.

three clones would in the process jump up and each aim a punch at hysterios attempting to hit him in the face but vanish as the punches made contact leaving five clones remaining and segri whom would run in zig zags around hysterio before beginning to run in a complete circle around the boy as each clone in turn would aim at hysterio. the first clone would aim at hysterios left rib while another would jump out and aim a punch at his right cheek. it would be then that once clone behind hysterio would mirror segri who would be the one in front of hystero they would zig zag and the clone would aim a kick while segri with his chakra building up would aim to make an attempt to make contact with the boy's armor hopefully on the left breastplate. with a flat hand outstretched hand (speed30, strength 20) but to make sure that it would the final clone would jump up behind and above segri as segri zig zags towards hysterio and aim a kick at hysterios hand should it hit or miss that wouldn’t matter as the clone would vanish as it makes contact.  And segri would duck his head down as the technique he was going to do was going to work or he would get severely hurt as the other boy well he was right on top of the boy
Neku  would mentally curse to himself as  he would leap  back 5 meters from when segri was among the clones and taking  two kunai knives that he didn’t throw  earlier neku would grip the knives in each hand and throwing them at hysterio simultaneously (speed of 73, sharpness 66) aimed at the head of hysterio as neku would do that he decided it was time to add up more to the follow up attack as he held his arm out towards hysterio with the kunai knives being faster then the follow up attack neku would hope segri had the willingness to continue on his technique waiting a few seconds and building up his chakra further seals would cover neku’s arms as he would focus the chakra into his hand and fire 3 balls of chakra from his arm  one bolt of chakra would arch up then down towards hysterio’s head,  another would go underneath and arch up towards hysterios head, the final bolt would arch to the left then go arch directly towards hysterio’s head( Speed 30, power 20) as neku would then skid back in a defensive guard and stance as he watched segri commence with his main attack

If all of this works segri would be in front of neku as his outstretched hand rested on the boy segri would  begin slightly raising his raised arm a bit higher as he began to build his chakra up to maximum allowable and a slight crackling of electricity would be heard coming from the base of segri’s fist  as there was a large ammount of lightning chakra built up segri would  build up a bit more as he knew his time was incredibly scarce and he needed to be more efficient as he needed more time before the technique could be used  releases the release the chakra he had built up should his hand be on hysterio and grin as even more chakra leaves his body as his lightning element would surge electricity around his body  as the electricity would travel down his arm to his chest and legs a segri would release the large amount of electricity into the bodyand through it  into hysterios as  the conductor and one with the lightning element segri would follow suit of neku and continue with the same exact course of sending the lightning element corsing through the armor and body of hysterios (speed 25, power 25) if all that works out then there would be no clones and hysterio would be struck by the technique that segri used.
After the series of attacks that were planned should they all hit or most segri would huff as he would aim a front kick (speed of 30, strength of 20) and kick off flipping backwards as he noticed the slower bolts going towards hysterio segri would twist his body in the air as the bolts sailed past his body merely inches from his skin as the raw chakra went by him segri would flip out of the aerial maneuver and land a few meters from neku in a kneeling position  placing down a quick seal on the ground as he looked exhausted from his attack. neku looked over at segri for an instant concerned over his brother as his last technique seemed to have left him a tad bit exhausted. when push comes to shove you do act and do quiet the astounding actions that not many would be bold enough to do segri but you must be careful at times. Hopefully you can become as fast as me in time as that would do the trick when we need it most.
neku said to himself as he pulled out four sheets to tags and began quickly and cleanly as he could (speed of 52) began setting up the sealing in sigma for the five barrier seal. This however was meant to encase both siblings within the seal should  it be allowed as the neku began to write the seals as fast as he could starting with the main seal and place it at his feet, then segri  would jump back at the sound of the paper ripping as he stood next to neku and took a three of the seals and placed them next to himself and the final seal would be placed next to the left foot of neku as segri combined bodies with neku allowing neku to take over while he rested.
“that was hard” segri said as his body began to meld with nekus at a (speed of 20) neku nodded as the seal was set and the air around them shimmered making an indestructible barrier unless the seals were removed  somehow. Neku would glance at segri and speak. “you did well there just be careful as I do not believe we are out of the fire yet” neku replied as segri unless interrupted would settle into neku and shift his head around as he looked towards hysterio. all I know that guy is insanely powerful I have no idea what it will take to take him down unless we were to grow even stronger from our training as this is training in itself but still if it was me and neku we would’ve been toast a while ago segri thought to himself as he gazed at hysterio now. Neku noticing the look of wonder on segri’s face smiled as he too wondered the depths of skill and power hysterio had as the two twins behind their barrier awaited for an reasonable opportunity to act as they if all went as planned could take a breath relaxing slightly behind the barrier unless interrupted.

Segri would recap on the progress of his brother when he took a breath and smile. so when you go offensive this is what happens and I thought I was scary on the offense when I have more strength. The insanity of your bluntness never ceases to amaze me as you seemed to pick up more of the battle sense every time you decide to exert yourself, just don’t get to battle sensed and lock away your reasoning and logic it will become difficult to be the only one to reason out things as you have a more broader perspective of things then I do. neku segri thought to himself as he took an instant to glance at neku now a bit winded after setting up the five barrier seal. [i] And I guess after our assault we may have blown close to half our chakra with it. This guy is truly a difficult challenge to handle at this case and time now because not only he out classes us he is far more battle savvy per say. Despite his hunger for attention he is quiet the fighter and hopefully he can make a good chuninn  if he only would focus on whats important. [i/] neku thought to himself as he gazed at hysterio. Before speaking up “why do you aim so much for such a goal when you are nearly there? After all you have more than enough proof in your power as a shinobi but where’s the leadership that you could show and possess as one above us or even as an equal. Our mizukage is our leader because he not only has the power but also the heart of a teacher and a leader to unpaved what is already there he even molds us as well as himself. But what are you molding right now hysterio?” neku asked with all honesty and took a look over at the other boy as well as it was being addressed to him as well.

WC: 4,106+2,839= 6,945
Segri actions (separate):  105/200
-60 actions for haze clone (5 per extra clone and he made 10)
-20 actions for ration hirashin
-5 actions for combining
- 5 actions for moving body part (head)

Neku actions (separate): 105/200
-15 for flicker movement
-20 for ration jibashi
- 5 for combining
-35 for dark river breaking seal
-20 for five barrier seal
Combined body actions: 210/400

+2,000 words to ration jibashi
+2000 words to ration hirashin
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:09 am
About halfway through the Body Flicker, it was a split second lights out for Mitako as he was clotheslined by Hysterio's sudden attack. After his head hit the ground, he blacked out for a second, only to awake at Hysterio's feet, the whole world was a little blurry, and Mitako couldn't quite figure out what was going on. After two or three seconds, his senses came too, and he would attempt to spring up, (full speed yo) and run away from Hysterio (Half speed yo.)

After a few feet, he would feel something strike his back, and he would fall to the ground again. Being only five feet from Hysterio, the likelihood of him getting another chance at running was poor. Maybe the twins' actions would provide said chance though. 

[I apologize for the length.
did I say I'd add it up in dis post? Nah meant the next one.]
Hysterio
Hysterio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13500

Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 am
Due to nobody paying attention to the surroundings, Hysterio was ending up farther away from the Mizukage Statue than the twins. As the stick hit Mitako for the second time, Hysterio risked a brief glance towards the other two while continuing to run at full speed. They were scrambling into motion, based on the speeds he had seen them trying earlier he judged them to have just started moving towards the kunai he had thrown earlier. They were around 18 meters away, possibly more, so he would have a little time. Turning his head back to Mitako who was landing on the ground, Hysterio continued running, his swords raised, reaching Mitako in a flash due to the close distance when Mitako was struck. As Mitako had been hit in the back he would be knocked down face first. As he approached Mitako, Hysterio lowered his swords.

Unless stopped he would be slashing at Mitako’s back, triceps, and hamstrings slightly in advance of his feet literally running over Mitako (albeit in a non-lethal fashion), the dirt kicked up from Hysterio’s feet adding to the pain that Mitako would experience, almost like rubbing salt in a wound but far less clean unfortunately. Hopefully he would get to a doctor before he got infected as THAT was almost entirely certain.

If this succeeded he would step off of Mitako, running in an arc still above their Reaction Time, circling to face the twins from behind them so as to preserve his momentum and avoid any projectiles they would have potentially launched at his previous location. As he had not stopped moving above their reaction time, the twins would most likely have been unable to get a bead on his current location and be unable to aim at him properly. The twins would probably see Mitako run over and mysteriously slashed up, then downtrodden literally, with a small trail of dust springing into the air behind Hysterio, appearing almost instantly.

(attempting to void Segri/Neku's attack by moving waay faster than they can see and as such would largely be unable to aim properly)

(2462+326=2788)
Mitako Raicho
Mitako Raicho
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:33 am
[Yen, your post.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum