Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

training a new jutsu [p] Empty training a new jutsu [p]

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:55 am
Dinner with his family cole's father and mother all sitting at they table with cole. The food spread out among they table, as they are finishing up with the meal. “Cole there is a powerful jutsu that you should learn about it will be very useful until you learn the wind and ice elements” cole's father says over the table.
“you don't mean that water dragon jutsu do you” coles mother says while looking at his father. Cole's father nods his head as if to agree that that is they jutsu that he is referring to. “but that jutsu has way to many hand signs I don't think he will be able to remember all of them let alone make them all before they opponent could counter” his mother says with a look of worry on her face.
“look hun he done went and mastered three jutsu just they other day. He can do this I know he can” Coles father says as he gets up from they table. His father raises his hand motioning for cole to follow. Cole gets up from they table and goes to grab his book off they table in the living room, but as he makes it to the table his father yells at him from they door to not worry about the book that he would show him how to do this one his self. Cole makes it to the door and his father holds it open for him as he walks out. They walk over to the creak flowing behind their house and stand by it.
“ok the water dragon jutsu is one of they harder B rank jutsu to learn because it has they most hand signs out of all the B rank jutsu and a lot of they A rank even jutsu. They hand signs I will write down and let you see them and then I will slowly make them for you so that you can see them and then we will do them together” coles father says while he walks over to the table by the creak just off of they patio of their back house. He sits down and pulls out a pin form his pocket and starts to write down they different hand signs that would be required to do this justu. It takes his father about fifteen minutes to get all of they jutsu wrote down. Cole is a bit worried that it is taking his father so long to get all of they hand signs down on a piece of paper. His father noticing this and telling cole not to worry that it will be a lot quicker when he is actually doing the hand signs, and that when he gets they hand signs fully mastered that he will make it even faster, and then with some practice he will be able to do the hand signs really fast.
As coles father is finishing up writing they hand signs on they paper he tells cole to look them over and try to memorize them. Cole takes a set on they other side of they table from his father and pulls the paper over to him turning it so that it was right side up. He looks and studies the forty something hand signs that his father wrote down. Looking up form they paper cole asks his father “how am I suppose to do this many hand signs in the middle of battle.” coles father looks back at him and tells him that he had already mastered every thing that he needed to in order to pull this jutsu off. Look you can go and make they hidden mist jutsu which in turn will help create some moisture in they air making it easier to pull this jutsu. On top of that you also can make a water clone to act as a decoy if needed or to make they hand signs and do they jutsu on its own all that is needed is a body of water and some chankra until you get stronger and then you wont need the body of water any more, and by learning the water bullet jutsu you learned how to move you chakra into a part of you body and change it into the form of a beam. You have all of they tools do do this jutsu now all you have to do is learn they hand signs and practice a little and you should be good to go. His father says to him as he gets up and walks over to the creak again. He turns to look at cole who was still setting at they table in the chair.
Watch he says as he starts to make they hand signs slowly so that cole could see each one it takes about ten minutes to do them all slowly enough for cole to get a feel for how they are suppose to be done and in what order they go in. now you try it again with me this time cole and his father both start to make they hand signs together slowly the first time and they when they go back through it the second time cole was able to keep up at a bit of a faster pace but not quick enough for it to be used in combat yet. Coles father walks over and steps onto they creak using they walk on water jutsu. He quickly makes they hand signs and they water starts to rise up and form a dragon with green eyes and mouth the size of coles head and the teeth they size of his eyes it is a very impressive jutsu. Cole thinks to himself as his father shoots they dragon back into they creek a little farther up stream. Stepping back off of they water coles father tells cole to go and give it a shot. Cole was fairly sure that he had they hand signs down but he also knew that he couldn't make them all fast enough for the jutsu if he could even pull it off to be used in combat, but non the less he steps out onto the water and makes they hand signs the water starts to rise up and take they form of they dragon but it falls almost as fast as it appears. Well then its going to take more chakra then, I thought to pull this off im pretty sure that I prob just didnt put enough chakra into they jutsu he thinks. He starts to make they hand signs and focus on his chakra drawing it out into they water. The dragon starts to rise up from they water with its green eyes and giant teeth. Cole is able to hold it for about five seconds and then it falls back apart. Cole falls down to one knee “dam it takes a lot of chakra to do this jutsu” cole says as he stands back up to his feet after he caches his breeth. One more time he thinks to himself. He makes they hand signs and starts to pull the chakra from every part of his body. Then he pushes it down into the water and starts to form the dragon out of water watching it as it grew and raised up form they water dragon opening its mouth, but then the water falls back down and the moon light reflecting off the surface of the water stopped being their.
The next thing cole sees his is mother standing in front of him after just smacking him in they face. “you shouldn't push you self so hard I thought we raised you to be smarter than that. If you can't do the jutsu the first time I understand, but don't push you self if you use all of you chakra to try to do a jutsu and then then you out of chakra and when you run out of chakra you can't do any of you jutsu, and when that happens you will probably die on they battle field, so train but don't forget what I told you. Cause if you die on they battle field I will bring you back to life just so I can kill you myself” coles mother tells him. Cole gives her a smile and nods that he understands they message.
His father looks over at him “you been out for about an hour now your chakra should be back by now feel free to try again” he says to cole as he lifts his right hand up pointing back at they creek. His mother slides a plate with a rice ball on it and glass of juice eat and drink this she tells him before he goes back to practice. Cole takes his time to eat they rice ball and to make sure that he drink all of they juice just so that his mother doesn't jump back on to him. Cole gets done eating and wipes his face off with a napkin. Cole gets up and walks over to the creek and walks on top of they water and makes they hand signs and focusing on his chakra pushing it into they water, but this time it didn't feel right like their wasn't has much chakra as their use to be. His chakra had not fully returned yet he thinks to him self as the water rises up and forms they chakra with they water to make a dragon rise up and hold form but as he goes to fire they water dragon jutsu it falls apart and everything gets dark again.
The sun is bright shining in through his window blinding him as he opens his eyes. The first thought he had was to try and remember what had happened last night. He could remember training with his father to get to learn they water dragon jutsu, and he could remember that he had passed out for about an hour he remembered his father telling him, and that he tried to do the jutsu again but passed out. He remembered that his father was wrong and that his chakra wasn't fully back yet, and that he tried to do the jutsu again and then the moon light went black the cool air on his face went away and he couldn't feel anything he was out cold waking up in his bed.
Cole set up from his bed and let his feet it the rug beside his bed. One of they small joys in his life was to clinch his toes in the carpet first thing in they morning. Cole stands up and stretches his head hurts a little prob from the loss of chakra he thinks. He walks over and grabs his pants putting them on and then sitting down in his chair. He looks at his desk and see some aspirin and a glass of water the aspirin sitting on a note left from his mother. Reading here son your father said that your head would hurt this morning so I left you some aspirin and some water for you to wash it down with. Also me and you father is going to be gone all day we have some errands to run out side of they village. Don't worry about me I will be fine remember your father was a member of they anbu black ops at one time he will be able to protect us both. I'm going to tell you not to train to day and to take they day off, but I know you wont listen so just don't go to far to day take it easy in your training. Love you son.
Cole sits they paper back down on they desk, and walks over grabbing his shirt and sliding his shoes on. Throwing his shirt over his shoulder. He walks down stairs I wounder what there is to eat he thinks to himself as he makes it to they bottom of they stairs. He throws his shirt on they back of one of they kitchen chairs and sees yet another note. This one from his father. Son look I got to run you mom to see her sister out side they village we will prob not be back till late tonight you know how you mom is. I got her to make you a few sandwich and put them in they fridge. Also try not to die in you training to day you mother would kill me.
Well that sounds like dad well at least he got me some food all ready made he thinks to himself, as he walks over to the fridge opening the door and pulling out they tray of sandwich's. He sits they tray on they table and pulls half they wrapping on it off. He pulls a sandwich off of they tray and sits it on they plate he then grabs a napkin and sits it next to his plate. Sitting down to eat his sandwich he winds up getting one more sandwich, and eating it as well taking his plate to they sink when he got done and throwing away his napkin in the trash kin.
I think that I should probably go to the training grounds today so that I can use the hidden mist jutsu to help with the creation of the water dragon jutsu. Cole grabs his shirt and puts its on as he walks to the door grabbing they door knob opening they door and walking out. Making his way to they training grounds he says hello to they every day people that he passes. Stopping to talk to a few people on his way, and picking up a rice ball on his way through the market. As he gets close to they training grounds he could tell that it was around noon. Well no time like noon to train he thinks to him self as he hopes that his tree next to they river was still their it would suck if someone had already taken it from him before he got their. He makes it through the gate to see that the tree on they other side of they training grounds had no one around it yet thank god he thought to himself I really like that spot.
Cole walks over to the tree and down they bank to they water looking around one good time to see how close people was to the tree and him. About twenty feet he thinks to him self. He steps out on to they water using the water walking jutsu, and makes they hand signs for they hidden mist jutsu. The mist starts to rise up from they water covering him and the river and spreading out up on they bank and over the trees. Cole didn't make they mist to thick he still needed to see himself and on top of that he didn't want anyone to wonder over this way and end up falling into the river possibly getting hurt. He then starts to focus and makes they hand signs for they water dragon bullet jutsu. Pushing his chakra up and out into they mist as well as they river. Forming a blue dragon with green eyes once again. Only this time he was able to fire the dragon but they aim was off and it hit they bank instead of going farther down they river. Dam he thinks to himself ill have to get my aim right before I can say that I have mastered this jutsu, but this jutsu is proving to be a challenge he thinks to himself as he starts to do they hand signs once again.
This time as he finishes they hand signs and the blue dragon with green eyes rise up out of they water. Cole takes a moment and takes better aim then before normally he just goes with his instincts, but this one he wont be able to do that with he will have to actually aim the dragon before sending out to hit his target. Taking his time to focus on they water down they river, but not just they river but a rock that was sticking up at of they river about ten meters down. He thinks that if he can hit that rock then he can say that he will have mastered the water dragon bullet jutsu. Cole fires the dragon and with a bit of a shake after releasing the dragon out of nerves. He hits they rock dead on. “yea” he screams as he lets out a yell and jumping in they air in celebration.

Now that makes two for today he thinks I should see if I can get another one out yet or if two will be my limit on this jutsu he thinks. Cole focuses back onto his chakra drawing it out one more time to form the water dragon jutsu. The water and mist coming to gather to form they blue dragon, but this time cole can't hold it and the dragon falls apart back into they water. Well at least I know now that I can only do the jutsu two times a day for now but I will continue to work on it till I can do it a lot more he thinks to him self. As he makes they hand signs to release the hidden mist jutsu from affect, as he walks back up they bank a few people was watching to see who it was that was doing they they high ranking jutsu. When it hits him that he is now a genin and probably shouldn't being going to this training grounds any more and start going to they one for they more advance ninja. Cole walks out of they training grounds getting stopped here and their by others asking him a question about chakra and control and his jutsu. He was trying not to be rude but at they same time didn't really feel like talking he was a bit worn out and just wanted to go back home and rest and relax.

[water dragon bullet jutsu 3033- needed 3000 15 stats]

Last edited by Cole Yuki on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

training a new jutsu [p] Empty Re: training a new jutsu [p]

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:40 am
You also get 15 stats along with the jutsu, dont forget to claim those as well. <3
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

training a new jutsu [p] Empty Re: training a new jutsu [p]

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:51 am