Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Training Jutsu Empty Training Jutsu

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:53 am
Jason woke up this morning with a new determination. He had just awakened both his earth and wood element chakra natures. He didn't have to rely solely on his water element anymore. Well, almost. Even though he had awakened these two chakra natures within him he still hadn't learned any jutsu for either element. That was today's goal. He had planned on learning at least one earth style jutsu before the day was over. If he was up to it he would even try to learn a second earth style or maybe his first wood style jutsu. Jason wasn't quite sure which yet. It was still way too early to think that far ahead. He hadn't even left his house yet. He figured as a change of pace he would head down to the training grounds for this specific training instead of secluding himself in the forest like he usually did. If luck was on his side he might even run in to his one or all of his friends, Kasai, Tatsuya, Risako and Lukas. He knew he could definitely learn one jutsu today but maybe if he had them to train with he might be able to learn two or even three jutsu today. The five of them together were all at different levels of skill but each had their own unique strengths and weaknesses. It would definitely be both fun and an interesting learning experience to train with his friends. Jason couldn't help himself, his brain was going a mile a minute already and he had just gotten dressed. 'Stop fooling around and get ready already would you!' a familiar presence in his mind said. 'Well good morning to you too Nami. You're anxious this morning' he would respond to his fox. She was usually laid back and didn't speak much. Although she didn't really have to since her emotions were clear as day to Jason at all times. It was like that ever since they had bonded. Now they were always in each others heads. 'Well your excitement has made me anxious to get moving as well. Or did you forget we share each others emotions.' she would say to him as he finished gathering the rest of his equipment and tied his Konoha forehead protector on to his upper left arm. 'Don't worry I haven't forgotten. Just calm down. I'm leaving my house now. Where are you anyway? I can sense you're close by but I can't tell where.' he would say to her as he closed his front door, finally ready to head to the training grounds. 'Its about time. I'm right here.' she answered, jumping down on to his shoulder from her perch on the roof of his house. They continued their silent conversation all they way to the training grounds, coming up with different jutsu to learn and strategies to practice. They had finally agreed on a jutsu to begin with just as they arrived at the training grounds. It was still early morning yet the scenery was beautiful. Just above the treetops the sunrise was clearly visible, giving the whole area a reddish orange hue. The birds were singing and the wind was blowing so as to make the trees sway. It was as if the whole world was in just as good a mood as Jason was. "This is going to be an interesting day. I can feel it." Jason would say to himself as he stared out over the training grounds.
They picked a spot that was usually unoccupied by other ninja o as to not get in anyone else's way or to accidentally effect anyone else with their own training. It was an area forty meters wide in a half circle with large trees along the edge of the clearing. The very edge of the training fields. Jason made the snake seal and created his own tree in the center of the open edge of the half circle clearing three meters wide and ten meters tall. He then sat down with his back against the tree and pulled out a book he had purchased with a lot of Earth style jutsu between D and A rank. He was glad it had such a wide variety of jutsu because he wanted to be proficient with both defensive and attack style jutsu from each of his chakra elements. He opened the book up to the jutsu that he and Nami had agreed upon on the way over here. Since he already had mostly defensive water element techniques they agreed that starting with an attack oriented jutsu would be best. The jutsu he was focusing on at the moment was called Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears. It was a C rank jutsu with a range of twenty meters. The book had this to say about the jutsu:
This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skewer the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target.  The spears are created from any source of earth, with sharpness the average of the jutsu’s speed and power.  The user may choose to create the spears without the point in which case the pillar has no sharpness.  Either way the user can make up to 6 of these. The hand seals for creating this jutsu are Bird-Touch the ground.
Basically this allowed the user to an attack the enemy from the earth within a twenty meter radius by creating multiple pillars from the ground to attack for them. Apparently the user could also choose to create the pillars with either a pointed end or a flat end depending on the user's need. That was good to know. He didn't want to be caught up in a spar with his friends and accidentally stab them to death as well as he didn't want to be caught up in a battle and only have flat ended pillars to work with although they would still do an incredible amount of damage. 'Ho do you think I should begin Nami?' he asked, looking at his fox with a fire in his eyes. Not only was his determination fueled by his learning to use two new elements but he also had two strong new friends that he refused to lose to. He thought of them not only as friends but as rivals of a sort. He still aimed to be Hokage after all so he couldn't be surpassed by anyone. 'Well why don't you start by making one flat ended pillar and controlling it and then two and three and so on. Then you can do the same with pointed ended pillars.' she had answered him. It was a good idea and he immediately took to it. Closing the book and setting it down underneath the tree, he stood up, ready to begin training this new jutsu. Just as he had with all of his water style training, he began kneading his earth element chakra. Unlike with his other jutsu however, he had a clear image in his mind of what he was about to do. He made the Bird seal and then put bot hands on the ground. The earth five meters in front of him began to rumble and shake. Suddenly a flat tipped pillar of earth shot straight up out of the ground stopping four meters tall. That was one down. Jason again began to knead his earth element chakra. He once more made the Bird hand seal and the put both palms to the ground. Just like the last time the ground one meter to the right of the first pillar began to rumble and shake. Then two flat tipped pillars of earth erupted from the ground right next to each other stopping four meters tall just as the first one did. He was really on a roll with this jutsu. It must have been all the energy had from his renewed vigor and determination. Now time to create three pillars at once. He would begin kneading his earth element chakra before performing the Bird hand seal and then again putting his palms to the ground. One meter to the right of the two pillars the earth started to rumble and shake. This time three flat faced pillars came shooting out of the ground close to each other in a triangle and stopped four meters high like the pillars before them. 'What do you think, not too shabby huh?' he asked Nami telepathically. It was their usual method of conversation. In fact they talked telepathically so often that sometimes he would forget that he couldn't communicate this way with everyone, leaving an awkward silence in conversations before he repeated his thoughts out lead for whomever he was speaking to. 'Don't get so overconfident Jason. You still have three more times to perform the jutsu, increasing the number of pillars you create each time.' Even though she had responded that way she couldn't hide her emotions from him. He knew she was both impressed and proud of him. Jason turned his attention back to the training at hand and began to knead his earth element chakra. He performed the Bird hand seal and put his palms to the ground, making the ground one meter to the left of the first pillar rumble and shake before erupting four pillars from its depths to stop four meters high. Without pausing he kneaded his earth element chakra and made the Bird hand seal then put his palms to the ground. One meter to the left of the four pillars he had just created the earth rumbled and shook before five flat faced pillars shot up from the ground in a pentagram shape, stopping four meters high. 'Last one for these Nami. Watch this.' This time after kneading his earth element chakra, performing the Bird hand seal and touching the ground, the ground in front of each of the previous pillars began to rumble and shake. Instead of shooting straight up like the previous ones, these pillars came out on an angle, each smashing in to their respecting bundle of pillars leaving a scattered mess of stone all over the ground where the pillars had been standing just moments before.
Jason stood there for a few moments admiring his work. It was really something being able to create things out of the earth around him. It was certainly different from any water style jutsu he had used. The water would only take form for a short while and then fade but with the earth element he could create lasting objects. He could only imagine what he could do once he mastered his wood element as well. A member of the Senju clan can create entire forests once they have mastered their clan's bloodline element. His great ancestor Hashirama Senju had actually created the entire Hidden Leaf Village using his wood style. Jason would become as strong as him some day. He was determined to be the strongest member of the Senju clan and take up the mantle of Hokage. Once he was done day dreaming, he turned his attention to Nami. 'Hey how was that? Too flashy?'
He did like to show off but he had a tendency to overdo it sometimes. Though this did illustrate that it was a good choice to practice aay from other people. That was part of the reason he had created his own separate training space in the forest in the first place. The only reason he had come to the training fields instead was that he was hoping to see at least one of his friends there. That hadn't happened yet though. 'Of course it was too flashy. You try to show off too much. Although I do like that you aren't so serious all the time. That would get boring very quickly.' Nami would say in response to Jason's question to her. 'Well anyway, should I try to learn another jutsu already or take a break first? I didn't think I would get that one down so quickly.'
'I say take a quick break and eat something before you start working on another jutsu. You were so excited this morning you forgaot to eat. So eat first then take a look in that book of yours to find the next jutsu to work on.' she said in response to him. With that Jason sat back down underneath the tree and pulled out some food to eat.
WC: 2088
Claiming Earth Release: Rock Pillar Spears and +10 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Training Jutsu Empty Re: Training Jutsu

Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:05 am
Approved <3
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:55 am
When Jason was finished eating he cleaned up and got right back to his training. He had all day to train and learn new jutsu. He had learned the rock pillar spear technique in just over an hour. The sun was just above the tree line by the time ha had finished with his "breakfast". The fire of determination still burned inside of him and he wouldn't stop until he wasn't able to stand on his own anymore. At this point he had so much energy built up inside of him he felt like that would never happen. Flipping through the book of Earth style jutsu he had brought with him he saw three jutsu that he wanted to learn from it. One was another C rank jutsu called Hiding like a Mole. The other two were a B rank and A rank jutsu called Earth Release: Earth Wall and Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin respectively. Of course Jason decided to start with the C rank jutsu Hiding like a Mole and work his way up. Hiding like a Mole was the easiest to learn out of the three and it didn't require any hand seals either. The book had this to say about it:

Allows the user to flow their chakra into the surrounding earth, thus turning it temporarily into a fine sand. During this process the user can sink into the ground and travel through it, the sand acting to "push" the user whilst under the ground, allowing them to move freely. The user can pinpoint where they are, despite being underground, by sensing the magnetic forces. They can also sense what is happening on the surface and use that information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy, up to 50 meters, at their reaction time. The user cannot burrow through other doton unless the digging power of the jutsu surpasses its health.
Basically the user would turn the earth surrounding him in to sand and used it to propel him through the ground in whatever direction he wanted. The jutsu also allowed the user to be able to sense what was going on above ground by sensing the magnetic waves in the earth like a type of sonar to pinpoint any movement and people and objects on the surface. This jutsu could be used for either attack or defense purposes depending on the user's wishes. Of course this jutsu couldn't attack an enemy directly but in conjunction with other jutsu it could be a powerful weapon. It would definitely be useful in battles and he could use it to surprise Tatsuya next time they sparred. They had sparred twice already with no clear victor either time, although the first one was interrupted shortly after it started by Kasai and the second one was a three way brawl with Risako involved as well. Neither time was he able to use either Earth or Wood style jutsu. He wanted to make sure that next time they sparred he would have multiple jutsu from all three of his elements at his disposal. No matter what he would win next time. No more draws or interruptions. They would finish it and have a decisive winner. Even if Jason lost, which he was training to make sure that didn't happen, he would be ok because there was a clear winner. Still glancing at the jutsu book he had open Jason saw a fourth jutsu that he thought was made to be paired with Hiding like a Mole jutsu. It was a D rank jutsu called Headhunter technique. Basically it allowed the user being underground to pull an enemy either partially or completely underground depending on the user's wishes. Finding this jutsu only fueled Jason's passion and determination to learn Hiding like a Mole even further. Turning to his fox he would telepathically ask 'Nami I'm so fired up right now its hard for me to sit still. How do you think I should start with Hiding like a Mole? Should I just start tunneling through the ground right away? Yea I should probably make sure I have that down before trying to sense things on the surface, right?' Nami's response came quick, Jason could tell she was excited too. 'Yes actually that sounds like a good idea. Maybe after you have that part down you can use your shadow clones to help you sense what is going on on the surface.' she said to him. Jason thought that was also a good idea and decided to go with it. He closed the jutsu book and set it down underneath the tree just as he had before getting up to practice the rock pillar spear jutsu. After setting down the book Jason stood up and walked forward one meter and stopped in place. He figured the best way to kick it off was to start kneading his earth element chakra to his feet and start the jutsu by sinking in to the ground. Immediately he sank down in to the earth and it closed over top of him. Jason was thankful he wasn't claustrophobic because otherwise he was sure he would be freaking out. Everything was dark and Jason couldn't see anything at all. He could still somehow tell what was going on above him to an extent. He could sense Nami still lying down underneath the tree next to the jutsu book. He could sense all the broken stone pillars he had made earlier that morning. It was a weird sensation for him not being able to see but still knowing where he was and what was going on around him. He decided he should stop standing still and use the Hiding like a Mole technique to try and move around by tunneling through the earth. He manipulated his earth element chakra to turn all the earth around him in to sand and then propel him forward two meters. He stayed where he was for just a few seconds and then came back up to the surface, releasing the jutsu. 'That was amazing Nami. It was such a strange sensation being blind but still able to know what was going on around you. There was earth surrounding me but thanks to the jutsu I could move freely in any direction I chose. Honestly I never thought I would enjoy being underground but I kind of liked it. It was...peaceful, in its own way.' he said to Nami as he walked back to where he had first entered the earth. Nami didn't say anything back but merely yawned, obviously not as amused by this as she had been by his earlier training. [color=green"Jeez don't be so enthusiastic about it."[/color] Jason muttered to himself. He was smiling nonetheless, not letting Nami's boredom affect his mood. He was enjoying himself at least and that was what mattered, besides the fact that he was getting stronger. It hadn't been that long ago when Jason was just a mere academy student struggling to perform the clone and transformation jutsu and now had mastered high rank jutsu such as his Shadow clones and the Rasengan technique. Now here he was learning another new jutsu, the Hiding like a Mole technique. He couldn't help reminiscing, remembering knocking himself out on accident getting excited after learning his first high rank jutsu. Of course no matter how far he had come already he still had plans to become even stronger. This was only the beginning for Jason. He had already made some strong friends and was learning a lot from them. An idea came to him to try and form a team with these new friends. They were all still Genin after all and forming a team would be a good way to try ranking up. He had to rank up to get acknowledged and eventually become Hokage. He decided he would bring it up to all of them as soon as he could get them together all in one place. Right now he had to refocus himself on learning the Hiding like a Mole technique. He brought his concentration back to the situation in front of him.
He began kneading his earth element chakra underneath him just as he had before and then sank right in to the earth. He could sense everything around him just as he had the first time. His fox Nami was still in the same spot, lying lazily in the shade of the tree next to Jason's jutsu book. He could sense all the rubble from his earlier training five meters in front of him. He could tell where all the trees were at the edge of the half circle clearing and even the people off in the distance performing their own training. What time was it? He wasn't sure how long he had spent training already. He just knew that when he started there was no one else on the training grounds and now there were plenty of people there training. Jason decided to tunnel his way around the debris he had made earlier by going in a wide circle to the other side of the rubble. Once Jason was two meters past the debris, he tunneled his way back to the surface and released the jutsu. Now that he was back on the surface and had some experience tunneling through the earth, he decided to use his shadow clones to take his training to the next level. He performed the Clone seal and created two shadow clones to help him train. Since he already had a plan in mind when he made the clones he didn't have to actually tell them what to do. He wanted the clones to wait until he tunneled underground with the Hiding like a Mole technique and then run in different directions as far as they wanted so that he could try and sense their movements and then come up next to them one after the other. Just as he planned, the clones stayed where they were. Jason kneaded his earth element chakra underneath him and sank in to the earth once again. He immediately sensed his clones running in opposite directions from each other. The first one was running away from Jason diagonally to his left and stopped fifteen meters away. The second clone ran directly to Jason's right and stopped thirty five meters away from him, just on the edge of the tree line. He decided to go after the clone to his left first, being the closer target. He thought that as the most obvious choice but what the heck. Essentially it was like his own weird version of hide and seek. He tunneled his way through the earth until he was positioned right behind the first clone. He made his way to the surface and just as he expected he was right behind the first clone. He tapped the clone on the shoulder and told it to move once he was back underground. Then he kneaded his earth element chakra and sank underground again. As soon as he was fully underground he could sense the clone he just spoke to moving to a new position. He would worry about where he went after getting the second clone. It was still standing in the same spot. Jason now tunneled his way through the earth until he was positioned directly behind the second clone like he had the first one. Once in position he tunneled back up above ground releasing the jutsu and did as he had with the first. Jason tunneled back underground with the Hiding like a Mole technique and immediately sensed this clone moving to a new location as well. His focus now was on the first clone. It had positioned itself exactly one meter in front of the tree Nami was laying under. The same spot Jason had originally tunneled underground from. He made his way to the clone through the earth and positioned himself behind the clone then tunneled upward. This time as soon as he confirmed he was right he dispelled the clone and then went right back underground. The second clone was directly in front of him at the edge of the tree line about forty meters away. Jason would tunnel through the earth until he was positioned directly in front of the clone this time and then tunneled back to the surface, releasing the jutsu. Once above ground he dispelled the clone and then made his way back to the tree where Nami was waiting and sat down, his back against the tree. "Well time for another short break before training some more, right Nami?" he said enthusiastically to her and then began digging through his bag for something to quench his thirst.
WC: 2126
claiming hiding like a mole and+10 stats
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:43 am
Now that Jason was refreshed from drinking some water to quench his thirst and taking a short break he was ready to get back in to his training. The next jutsu he planned on learning was the Headhunter technique. For this jutsu he was going to need his shadow clones to help him for sure. It was the most logical choice for him to learn since he had just finished learning the Hiding like a Mole technique and they kind of went hand in hand. It was a Drank jutsu and mastering it shouldn't take too much effort as it was so intertwined with the Hiding like a Mole technique. Still sitting down underneath his tree, Jason opened up the jutsu book he had with him for the third time that day. He flipped through the pages until he found the one with the Headhunter jutsu on it. It was only a short explanation as the jutsu wasn't very complicated but Jason wanted to read about it anyway. The book said:
Also known as the Double Suicide Decapitation Technique, it allows one to grab an opponent from underground and pulls them down underground. Whether the victim’s head is completely below surface or not is up to the user’s discretion. Because the technique puts a target underground, they will be completely immobile, but with at least 40 strength, a victim may break free.
Essentially after being able to move freely underground through the effects of some other jutsu, the user could perform the Headhunter jutsu by applying the same technique as whatever jutsu they were already using to drag a victim either partially or completely underground depending on the user's wishes. Jason was almost positive that the Headhunter jutsu was created specifically to go along with the Hiding like a Mole jutsu. They just worked way too well together for it to be a coincidence. This jutsu also didn't require any hand signs. It was already getting late and Jason had learned two jutsu today when he had expected to only learn one. He decided that after learning the Headhunter jutsu he would call it a day for training at least and go find something else to do. He hadn't seen any of his friends around the training grounds today so maybe he would try and find them later. Either way he had to get on with mastering the Headhunter jutsu before could call it quits anyway so Jason closed his book and set it down underneath the tree for the third time that day. 'Alright Nami, after I learn this jutsu we can head out. Sound good to you?' he would ask his extremely laid back fox who hadn't moved from her spot underneath that tree all day long. 'Yea I was ready to go a few hours ago but I figured I wouldn't spoil your training. So just hurry up and do whatever it is your dong so we can leave ok?' she would respond nonchalantly over their mental link. "Well somebody perked right up as soon as leaving was mentioned. I guess I'll hurry up then." Jason would say out loud in response. After the short exchange between the two, Jason stood up and walked one meter forward then performed the Clone seal ad created two shadow clones. Again since he already had a plan in mind when creating the clones he had no need to vocalize any instructions for them. He would essentially do the same training as he did for the Hiding like a Mole technique except this time he would pull the clone underground before moving on to the next one. The clones stood still waiting for Jason to tunnel underground so he kneaded his earth element chakra and sank right in to the earth. Immediately the clones ran in opposite directions but Jason could sense their movements so he wasn't worried. The first clone was still running. It was about twenty meters away from Jason and getting farther. This time the clones wouldn't just sit still waiting for him to get them. He wanted to make it a little bit more challenging. Jason started tunneling through the earth making his way toward the first clone. He stuck his hand up through the ground and attempted to crab the clone's ankle and pull him under but he missed. He pulled his arm back underground and decided to try and cut the clone off instead. He stayed where he was to sense the clone's movements and try to predict where it would go next. When he thought he had it figured out he headed straight to the point the lone was headed for and waited. Once the clone was directly above him he reached up through the earth and caught the clone's foot. He immediately pulled the clone fully underground and dispelled it. One down one to go. Quickly sensing that the second clone was fairly close by he once again stayed still for a few moments trying to read where this clone would be next. Once he thought he had the clone's movements down he again headed straight for a point he thought would be in the clone's direct path and waited for an opportunity to grab it and pull it down. Just as Jason had expected, the clone was running straight toward him. Again when the clone was directly above Jason, he reached up through the earth and grabbed the clones foot. Once he had the clone he pulled it down in to the earth and then dispelled the clone. Jason then tunneled back up to the surface and released the Hiding like a Mole jutsu. The Headhunter jutsu was so easy for him to master after learning the Hiding like a Mole technique that it was over in about an hour. Pleased with the days progress, Jason made his way back to the tree where Nami was still laying waiting for him to finish his training. 'Wake up lazy fox. I've finished my training for the day. Let's go find Tatsuya and the others ok?' he said to Nami through their telepathic link as he picked up the jutsu book he had left there and tucked it away back inside his bag. With that Jason and Nami got up and left the training grounds to try and find their friends in the village.
[exit]
WC: 1060
claiming Headhunter jutsu and +5 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500