Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The White haired Demon - Page 3 Empty Re: The White haired Demon

Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:16 am
Yoko Let out a Sigh and shook his head 'so they destroyed Amegakure first, where else have they hit already? Well now is not the time to worry about where they were at, but where they are at and how to get stronger' then Ai Asked him basically the reverse and Yoko Answered "If I personally had know I would have been here, So I do not know if Kumogakure knew or not, and it is to late to find the whole truth on the matter, all we can do now is rebuild, and band together" Yoko would then let out a yawn that made his ears twitch on top of his head, giving fact that they were real... If mind went back to a moment ago when the maze and singing was done...

Yoko had thought some big queen dressed in black and red, maybe the red done with hearts would have come in acting like a queen only hearing something about Yoko wanting to do something his way, and she would be screaming like a banshee about Always Her Way, Oh well maybe he can give opinions and advice for the next one this seemed like a good idea to him to throw out there, but only when the time presented itself to be appropiete
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 pm
At first he had just been pretending to nap, but then he had accidentally fallen asleep for a bit. He opened his eyes and stretched a bit, subtly so as to not disturb the dish he was in. He had still somehow gotten the gist of the conversation so far. "I'm the newest genin here. Nice to meet you." He said. He no longer minded the cosplay, besides which his voice would probably be recognizable later.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:51 pm
"Yes. rebuild. Takes quite a bit. Lots of work in the reforming of a village. I swear. I'm so glad all of that work is done." She thought back to the days when ame was first raised from the dead. Two weeks she survived on less then an hour of sleep as waves of people ame in to check on this and that, requiring her attention, needing materials, and needing guidance and support. As quickly as these memories came however they left her. Those were not in fact good times. This was good times. She thought back to the brilliance of her latest entrance as a large woman in an over the top red and white dress came strolling in.

"miss.... I can assume you wont need the queen of hearts then?" This would happen just about the time yoko thought about how to make her situation better, almost as if she were reading the boy's mind. naturally she wasn't. that would be rediculous i mean come on.

"Ah yes. Kiwo. You've come far from the young academy student. You'll do well here. At any rate if whomever destroyed Ame comes back I'll give em an interlude they'll never forget. Maybe a fun tap dancing number... I've found for the most part angry people destroy things because they dont have an outlet. I'm sure the theatrics and a good musical number will calm them right down. "

Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 am
Yoko Nodded as Ai spoke, then the queen of hearts came out and Yoko cut her off "You missed your cue where were you!, Perfect timing would have been to cut me off after I said "My Way" and you come in hooting and hollering about "Your Way...ALWAYS MY WAY" it would have been beautiful" Yoko would scoff at her and then looked back to Aios and Ai and listened as they talked about tap dancing and what not, seems a little clichéd to him but oh well, he would stay quiet to see if there was anything else he needed to answer before he went on
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:21 am
Yoko would stand up and stretch letting them know that his trek was long but he needs to rest to be any good for later, and he would head off to the closest Inn , this is where he would spend the night, but before he went to sleep he stayed up reading his book on bloodlines, namely about the Senju again, he was studying about specific ways Senju had used their Wood Release and how they unlocked it, they had practiced on exsisting trees first then eventually grew there own, this was interesting, Yoko would continue to read about the powerful jutsu that was possible with the senju, and their tales about facing Bijuu, this was a term that hit home hard for Yoko, as he once had one, but it was ripped away from him unfairly, but that was some time ago now, Yoko sighed softly and he continued to read until he passed out, book on his face.

He dreamed of the day he could summon trees upon trees, and dominate anyone with his massive power, he dreamed of one day fighting and defeating the demon that destroyed his home, and the traitor, he dreamed of being able to protect Akihana and Arata, Yoko had dreams but alas this was all they were for the time being, till then he would continue to dream, dreaming of using a rose and turning it into a whip, using petals to disguise his departure and arrival, all that good plant stuff, the scent of many plants wafting to his nose as if that dream might become a reality it due time, but alas, that may not be the trick anymore, his mind wandered back to him learning about the eight gates, if he used the eighth he would die, but with his trusty Amythest he should be good, it will just take awhile to train back up to that point, he let out a sigh in his sleep and rolled over, the book sliding off his face, the thoughts of being a sacrificial Hero running through his head and dreams.

(Exit, will count up word count if gone Uninterupted)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 am
(24 hours, Exit, TWC- 1942, towards Senju reflip please, 900 ryo please)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 pm
apprvoed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum