Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

The White haired Demon - Page 2 Empty Re: The White haired Demon

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:43 am
As fen looked around, studying the room an odd sight would be easilly noticable. Atop one of the enormous tables a boy with spikey brown hair and an odd multicollored outfit with suspenders faced down a great black blob looking beast just barelly in sight. In his hands was.... no worries onlookers you aren't hallucinating, in his hands he held an enormous key he wielded to keep the creature back, striking it in the back after it bellyflopped(honestly who does that) onto the table just past him and sending a spree of stars into the air with each hit.

"Wh..... THIS IS NOT..... I told greg he couldn't use the heartless cosplay. Do you see this Kiwo?! Simple rules. I make simple rules. No heartless cosplays yet. that's on tuesdays this is thursdays what does he want, the world to go into chaos?" With a pull of the switch the room dropped out from under Fenn, each level of he maze falling quite comically down to the next like dominos toppeling to the earth below, shifting and sliding left and right with each floor until finally the boy would be on ground level with the ceiling of the top floor showing white all around them. In the open block he would land in stood a house and a large table with the makings of tea and the girl in the mad hatter cosplay sitting with a grin on her face and her legs kicked up onto the table and crossed. "Welcome to ame. A merry unbirthday to you m'dear." This was it. the final act and the perfect way to welcome a newcomer to the village.
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:52 am
"Of course, of course; just what I was going to remark myself." He said in response, sounding about as disappointed as she was. And with that, and the pull of the switch, time to look asleep. The mouse was always sleepy and all that. He did manage to also mutter ""Twinkle twinkle twinkle twinkle twinkle.." while he was at it. Good acting.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:59 am
Once Yoko finally hit the ground floor he looked around and Notice the Mad hatter female and then he heard the cat?...wait no that was a mouse... but it sounded like the cat...weird... Anyways, he would hear the words from the Mad hatter Woman, and he would smirk softly and nodded, saying to her "Thank you oh Gracious one, Lovely Maze, And Thanks on the...Wait what is an Unbirthday?" He had lost train of thought then he double thought about it, he was so clueless as to what was going on right now
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:04 am
Did he ask it? Did he ask the question.... You bet your sweet ass he did. As soon as he asked a sea of people rushed in all in rediculous get ups and began singing

"A merry merry unbirthday to you
a merry merry unbirthday to you

Now blow the candles out my dear and make your wish come true!"

At this point Aios moved from her seated position, pressing a button on the table and at the end nearest Fenn a large chocolate cake rose up from a small trapped door with a single candle in it. This was exactly how she'd imagined. Life was perfect.

"A merry merry unbiiiirrttthhhhdddaaaayy tooooo yoooooooouuuuuuuuu" Two taps on the sugar dish would inform the young genin that it was his time to shine as a spring loaded ejection device shot him up ten meters before activating the parachute no one was really sure when was hooked to him. To be honest the whole situation seemed incredibly sketchy since... Parachutes dont look like umbrellas... and umbrellas certainly dont work like that. EH. Thus is life.
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:11 am
And then came the singing. He did hope that the preparations he had made had given him a half decent voi- ack! His eyes opened as he was ejected into the air, quickly finding the uh, umbrella or parachute on him once he was up. Now it was time, and he made sure the surprise didn't show in his voice. "Twinkle twinkle little bat, how i wonder where you're at, up above the stars so high, like a teacup in the sky." He hoped it was good enough.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 am
"A merry merry unbirthday to you" The Strange people Sang, Yoko would point at himself and say "To me?" the continued to sing still "a merry merry unbirthday to you" he would repeat again "To me?" then they sang on still to the next part "Now blow the candles out my dear and make your wish come true!" Then a cake lowered and he couldn't help himself he blew out the candles but didn't think of a wish, he just was going with the flow, this place as amazing already, "A merry merry unbiiiirrttthhhhdddaaaayy tooooo yoooooooouuuuuuuuu" They finished the song, he didn't notice the clinging of the teapot till suddenly BOOM, the mouse floated down saying his little song and then falling right back into his teapot, Yoko Busted out laughing and couldn't stop for like five minutes.

When he straighted himself back out Yoko had a big smile on his face, but he still would say "Well thank you all of you, and I guess it is all of your guys's unbirthday as well, SO a Merry Unbirthday to you all, Now May I ask who the Director of this is?" Yoko waited to see who would be pointed out continuing as he waited "You see Im trying to find My Way to talk to the leader of Ame" now to see if he would be interrupted...
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:16 am
As her big entrance finished the calm look on her face left, exchanged for the bubbly excitement of a nine year old girl. "Perfect! perfect perfect perfect. Now that's the way to make an entrance." Her newest genin landed and she gave him a nod, her fingers twitching to and fro as she sat up in her seat, straitening the edge of her outfit and smiling at the newcomer.

"AH. Well. If you're looking for the leader of ame it'll be just a moment. " From off to the left, around the edge of a large section of the hedge maze that surrounded their area...... which it wasn't actually clear when had been raised once more came three figures. The white rabbit the boy would inevitably recognize however with him came a girl that looked exactly like Aios, wearing the same clothes as her with contrasting color scheme and a very large bulky looking man in a big body heartless cosplay. the use of chakra sensory would reveal them to have no chakra of their own of course, asside from the strings that held them up and moved them. They filed in standing behind aios after a few moments and only then did she continue.

"We are the leaders of Ame, I'm Aios and this is my sister Ai. "
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Kiwoharu Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:18 pm
Upon landing, he just returned the nod before pretending to take a nap. The leader had been there the whole time, of course, but that wasn't for him to reveal. Instead, he would remain quiet while Aios introduced herself and the others. He did quietly wonder about the newcomer's business here, but that was not his place to ask.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:52 pm
Yoko would Nod and bow to Aios and Ai and he would begin "Greetings ladies, I am... Yoko, Yoko Kurama, I am a refugee from Kumogakure, it had been recently destroyed and Last to my knowledge Amegakure was Allied with Kumogakure, So I wished to come to investigate why I did not see any Ame ninja on the lines of battle that broke out in Kumo, or even if you know why" Yoko would go quiet as he waited for the answer to his question, then more hit him and he decided to ask them all at once "I am looking for another, goes by the name Ganki most of the time, Yay tall, brownish hair, lives a rather lavish life style, have you seen him?" Yoko would give it another moment, then continued "Also Do you mind if I stay here in Ame for a bit while I recooperate, I offer to help train your ninja if need be, if Missions needs to be completed I offer to help with those as well if you will have it" Now Yoko was done till everything was addressed
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:34 pm
"Ah yes. Kumokagure... Kumokagure..." AIos made a motion as if she were shuffling through a large stack of paperwork searching for the file she needed to answer his question. There was in fact no files on the table. As she did this Ai continued, shaking her head at her sister's rediculous antics.

"We were unaware of any alliance with Kumo. To be honest I would have to ask the same question to you. When we arrived in Ame the village was in smoulders. Everything was destroyed and the few ninja left were cleaning up the rubble but I found no count of bodies other then our own. If we had an alliance with you why are there not kumo ninja bodies within Ame?" She knew nothing abuot this man ganki and as such simply ignored the question, her synthetic eyes studying Fenn's body for any sign of his knowledge in regards to the situation. She found none of course. She's a puppet. Her eyes dont work.... DUh.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum