Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:40 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 10:22 pmAkabayashi TerumiFar Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 48%
5 Posts - 20%
2 Posts - 8%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
1 Post - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

At the edge of existance Empty At the edge of existance

Fri May 22, 2015 10:31 pm
"Excuse me sir....May I take your order?"  The tall thin man had an odd accent, placing emphsis on the ends of his words.  His slicked black hair and pencil thin mustache the only distinguishing features from an otherwise undistinguished face.  Looking at him, Maku made a snap of his fingers.  Where the thin man had been now a fat man with rosey cheeks stood.  Another snap, then another, and another.  Face after face morphed along with the body type.  Finally the noise died down and a women stood where the macabre of men had been.  She was of medium hieght, pale in a pretty way, with long straight red hair.  Her smile radient and her voice smooth and slightly girlish, making her seem younger, perhaps late teens early twenties.  "Sir, your order?" her tinkling voice carried over the crowd the bustled in the dinning room.  Every table full, waiters moving slyly and well practiced between them.  "Mmmm well my dear, I think I will have the tangerine veal, a side of lemon bathed asparagus, and a baked sweet potatoe extra cinnamon."  Maku's voice carried and his eyes in their light blue seemed to tinkle as he handed her the menu, and then watched her go.  What an extrodinary place.

Discord he had later come to name it.  Why he couldn't be certain, but the name.....well it just seemed to fit.  It had become his home, his place of solitude.  Though an odd thing to think when surronded by so many.  However, none but him were real.  The main realm of Discord acted as an unending, never sleeping, and always bustling 5 star restuarant.  Beutiful really, though the decor had a tendency of changing if you didn't keep your eyes on the tableclothes.  Maku worked as chef, patron, waiter, janitor, and greeter depending on how he felt.  All the jobs needed he would fulfill whenever the mood struck him, speaking with the imnaginary people, striking friendships and rivalry with other staff.  It was like......well it was like regular life.  No thoughts of battle and blood, no needs to be better than the gods.  No, here all there was was the work and the food.  Time, it worked diffrenetly here, he could spend weeks, even months doing nothing but working and yet he would not age, and when he went to visit Akihana and Denkitiki it was as if but a day or less had passed.  he was still getting in practice however.  On one awkward occasion he ahd been gone for what he thought was a month, only to return 3 seconds after he had left.  All in all though, practice was making perfect and he was getting there.

His food came, though the veal was a little cold.  It was the small things he often reflected on, that made the diffrence between reality, genjutsu, and dillusion.  Though, all 3 could be argued to be just as real given any amount of circumstance.  He often had his dimension make flaws in perfection, as perfection was the only true illusion that existed.  He did not wish to live in an illusion after all, that was kin to being insane, and despite how he may appear and act at times, he was not insane.After finishing his food, paying and sending a note of dissapointment to the chef, Maku stood and made his way out of the main room.  Once outside the main realm of Discord a small foyer opened up.  This room consisted of very little, but still it had its objects.  A coat rack with a whizzzened old man to take your number, an umbrella box, a small table with a crystal bowl filled with mints, and finally several doors.  Directly across from him was a large ornamental type door, stained glass covering it.  The images displayed where both beutiful and horrifc, they seemed to morph and change telling a never ending story.  Battles, love, deciet, truth, heaven and hell all were displayed.  The devils dancing with angels.  This door however always remained locked, and Maku had yet decided if he wasnted to see what was behind it.  He had created this place, it had come from his very soul, and perhaps that was the reason he was scared to see what else lay beneath.

To his left was a staircase that ended in a hardwood plain door.  Beyond it was his destination this evening.  Or was it morning, Maku wasn't sure and decided it should be twilight.  Decending the steps and whistling, Maku pushed open the door and stepped inside.  The squelsh from his shoes, plus the smell were signs enough he had left behind the restuarant.  Down here was the realm of the demonic toads that had invaded Sanctuary.  Maku had seen them in action, rivaling the dragons of Denkitiki, and had decided to kill them would be a waste.  So instead he had given them a home, a realm even.  Rivaling any summoning races home.  The swamp stretched forth, aged wheeping willows and fallen trees could be seen, insects and the sounds of smaller creatures heard.  The toads could only bee seen if one truly paid attention.  Their purple and black skin matching the marsh land muk.  The red eyes though, amphibnian in nature all began to pop open as they sensed him arrive.  He didn't visit to often, allowing the creatures to live in peace.  In fact only on visit had been of any major conflict, the visit that had cemented him as ruler of this realm and put down any notion of betrayal

Maku acted as contract keeper, and was seeking out Ukam.  Ukam was the warden of this realm, the ruler of the toads.  However, not only that he also displayed powers akin to Maku's own.  He could morph Dsicord and mold it to fit his will as long as it didn't contracdict Maku's own.  He was the warden of Discord, its keeper in the masters abscence.  And a bit of a dick.  However, when he had time Maku reflected this was probably somehow realted to his own attitudes and wasn't sure what his subconcious was trying to tell him.  All the same, in a realtively short time, he came upon the dead stump that marked the home of the one he sought.  "Well, still finding the place enjoyable?"  Maku's words were heralded by the silence of the bugs and critters scampering around the area.  After a short delay a young man exited the stump.  It was almost as if he was looking at a mirror, except for the overt differences.  The face, red eyes, small horns, a mouth that was to wide and tongue that was more akin to an 80s rock band.  Ukam had intresting powers, and had taken to Maku's form after their intital meeting.  The meeting where Maku had taken the toads as his own, fused with the ruler and made their relationship unbreakable.

"Itss as good asss alwayssss."  The toad ssaid through its large mouth and slathering tongue.  "Whatss bringsssss you down to our little ssslice of ssswamp?"  The question was simple and expected.  "Well, It ssseems....err it seems like we might be using you soon.  It appears we may be once again moving into the world, to do soemthing slightly dfiffrent.  instead of destroying it would appear I shall be helping to build.  Feels wrong in a way....but alas so is life."  The toad man seemed to consider for a moment before opening its mouth to speak.  "and what does that mean for uss?"
Walking to the side and staring out into the deeper and murkier parts of the swamp Maku considered.  "It means nothing in the short term.  However, in the long term it could mean I will need use of your...talents.  A man named Youka may very well come one day and knock on our door, and a very ominous day that will be I have no doubt.  Anyway, I may have use of you, and your brethern.  So, just don't sit around and get fat ok?"  Turning at his final words and smiling, Maku made his way out of the swamp, and through the hardwood door.  On this side it seemed to enter a tree, however he once again found himself at the staircase, and quickly ascended it.  It was good to keep the toads on their toes, and not let them get to complacent.  They displayed a ferocity and blood lust that could have been present in Maku had he went down a diffrent path.  However, as they were now.....well just a tool to be used.  Though he couldn't help deny he was fond of the ugly bastards.

After arriving on the foyer floor, Maku went straight ahead nodding at the old coat claim chap.  The only other thing of intrest was yet another staircase, however this one went up and lead to a long hallway.  Along this hall were many doors, each with their own space.  Each room represented a pleasure, an expierence of life brought to an extreme.  On this floor even the purest of souls could be temptted away from vows, and that was how Maku liked it.  It was the black door however, that he walked through.  Inside was nothing.  An oppresive nothing, nothing in its truest form.  It represented the pleasure of solitude.  Inside one could loose themselves in not existing, the relief of it could bring many to never want to leave, and instead float in bliss without having to ever worry or think again.  It was here Maku made it a habit of going before any mission.  To recharge, to relax and forget about the world.  If this world wasn't his own, he had no doubt he would never be able to leave, but as it was....why not use the resources at hand.

Hours, days, or was it seconds.....the door would reopen and Maku would step out breathing deep.  "what will you do now?  The question was directed at himself. He had seen Youka in kumo, and whatever power he had gained it was beyond what he possessed now.  There was no doubt in his mind that once the new land was established, the priest would come seeking converts for the land of the dead.  Something Maku couldn't allow, and also counted on.  He couldn't lie to himself, the confrontation was something he looked forward to very much.  It would mean so much in the end.  Perhaps, it would even be the end.  Was he ready for such a conflict?  The answer was of course no.  Youka had tapped something old...something ancient, and something that shouldn't be allowed to exist.  His hubris at the natural world was something he could both despise, and admire. Ultimately though, it was soemthing he would have to put down.   His brother was powerful, probably equal or even stronger than himself.  While he knew he could count on him, this was still something he wanted to do on his own.  The only way to do that however, was get better.
Though that was a simple question, and not such a simple answer.  How did one simply get stronger, get better?  It wasn't as simple as running and punching trees unfortunetly, or everyone would do it.  Having not entered into what he would call a true training exercise in soemtime, he found the concept oddly disconcerting.

Only one thing to do really. One couldn't get stronger by themselves, not at this point. At least that's how he felt. Snapping his fingers he opened the doorway to Sanctuary. He was sure if denkitiki and himself ever had a tiff this would be impossible, but for now while they were in good terms there seemed to be a link between the dimensions that allowed the two to travel to eachothers. Walking through the doorway into an unfamiliar realm of Sanctuary, Maku would send out a pulse. A subtle yet it clearly said "yo you awake?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

At the edge of existance Empty Re: At the edge of existance

Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 am
Den looked over the rebuilt city, his giant metropolis within Sanctuary had been damaged during the event that had caused Maku’s chakra to manifest within Sanctuary. Already the people within had gone back to ordinary lives, Den having wiped their memories of the horrors that had befell them ,and had rebuilt the city as it had been before its destruction. Ignorance, illusion of free will, these seemed key to a utopia, a fact that saddened Den as he looked upon what he could only see as a lie, the fake happiness of the countless people as they went about their mundane peaceful lives. But were he one of them he wouldn’t be aware of how ‘fake’ the concept was to him, they thought they had free will, thought they were educated, but Den kept them blind to their lack of any real choice.

It was as Den looked over this city, and pondered if peace in the real world would ever be possible, that a voice reached him, echoing through the night around him as he sat upon what seemed like a cloud, the moon illuminating him and the city below as he hear his brothers voice. Sensing his brother within Sanctuary once more, a hole would appear in front of Den as he stood up, and talking through it he would find himself in front of his brother, at a talking distance. The hole in space time would collapse on itself after Den finished passing through.

Den’s eyes would meet Maku’s if his brother was looking at him, “Yes, I am.” There would be a barely noticeable pause before Den spoke his next sentence, he had a lot of questions for Maku but he wasn’t sure how to start, “So how did it go?”

If the door was still open behind Maku, Den would point towards what lay beyond, gesturing that he was referring to whatever strange thing had happened to Maku from entering Sanctuary. If the door was not there Den would just wait for his brother to respond, as he assume dit was obvious what he was talking about.
Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Tue May 26, 2015 3:48 pm
"Well enough.  It would appear we have a bit more in common than we thought."  Closing the door he took a stance beside his brother.  "I guess we have a similar power.  Something I don't think I could have done on my own, but being here in this place.....well it seemed to open it up.  I think your place safe though.  It can't get away."  Clearly he meant his chakra and the dimension that had been spawned from the mingling of sanctuary and Maku himself.  

Walking forward a bit he made a few gestures manipulating the area around him to form various objects and even changing the weather directly above them.  "It seems I've lost my ability to truly control your side of the fence though."  Everything he had done remained within 5 meters of himself even the weather change was barely above their head.  "I think what little is left is from the similarity we share.  No doubt you could do that same in my new residence.  But it shows, the true connection was severed."  Allowing Sanctuary to return to what it was before he had messed with it, he summoned a comfy arm chair and sat.

"So have you found any more on your friends killers?  Or do we march to Funkagakure?"  Maku had not forgotten the promise he had made and could only assume since he hadn't heard otherwise the lead to Kumogakure was as dead an end as the village itself was now after Youka.  "Though whatever sins that village committed......well they received possibly an unfair judgment but judgment all the same."  He referred to what they had seen in the pond.

Waiting he would give Den a chance to speak, to reveal any leads he might have.  If the man took a moment to consider then Maku would simply add "I promised I would help, before I knew we were brothers.  That promise is even stronger now.  My own path......well it seems to have hit a dead end.  Until I figure it whee I'm going, id be honored to see yours furthered."  With that he would summon a bubbly beverage within a pink umbrella and a pineapple wedge in the side and sip on it contentedly.

It was an intresting interaction, probably the two most powerful brothers outside of Echo and Koroshi.  What could they not accomplish if they placed trust in eachother and worked towards a common goal.  It occurred to Maku though, he had not really ever seen Den fight.  He could feel his power, knew he was beyond a normal shinobi, this fabricated Fantasia if a world proved that.  But what skills lay hidden behind the careful demeanor and raven hair, that matched Maku's own in its natural state.  

At that simple thought he finally remembered.  Brushing his hand that was free of drink trough his hair it returned to the bright blonde.  "Forgot, it seems the dye came out.  No judgment please, alas vanity is only if my vices at times, but we all bear burdens."  He would smile and chuckle at his own comments.  This was how they began their journey that would take them down a perilous road.  A road neither of them could foresee.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Sun May 31, 2015 12:53 pm
Den listened as Maku explained that being within Sanctuary had awoken some power, some ability that was similar to Den’s. As Maku explained that e believed he had control over it, the young Sage went from worrying about Sanct to wondering what this could mean. Den had always thought he had created Sanctuary because of the strange powers the Snake Sages had given him, but as far as he knew Maku hadn’t received any such powers, so was this somehow linked to their DNA?

Maku tried to demonstrate that he still possessed the power of creation within this world, but it seemed that by splitting their domains in two it had left him weaker in Den’s, and most likely vice versa if Den ever entered the world Maku had created with his chakra upon its removal from Sanctuary.

As Maku summoned a comfy arm chair, Den summoned his own and took his seat, commenting on the information Maku had provided before the subject was changed, “I always thought this was a product some ritual our father subjected me to when I was younger." Den said as he motioned with his left hand to the world around him, “But it would seem our chakra itself is something special.” Den wondered if his dad knew that Sanctuary wasn’t truly a product of his snake abilities, but something merely brought about by them.

As Maku brought up the topic of Den’s vengeance, he realized the true purpose of his and his brothers meeting. He asked if they were marching to Funkagakure soon, the village that had been Den’s target before Kuokou had finally informed him of the true location of her killers.

“Kuokou, the 5 tails, finally told me where they are, we don’t need to go to this Funkagakure place. It seems that the killers are located in Haven, and whatever this group is merely have members from Kumogakure and Funkagakure, there wasn’t any actual connection.” As he finished speaking he would seem visibly upset by this, as he had kidnapped Akihana and forced her to remain in Sanctuary because he had thought Kumogakure had been involved, but that had been all for nothing. He had ruined her life because of incorrect information, information Kuokou had known was wrong and yet hadn’t corrected him at any point.

Composing himself, Den would add, “So now we have to travel to Haven, a country far to the north west, and find out where these bastards are hiding.” Because the country really wasn’t that well known, Den created a map to his left, Maku’s right, that depicted the known nations. It was a giant map, consisting purely of light, and Haven was slightly brighter than the others.

As he created the map Maku would make the comment about his hair, changing the color back to blond as Den chuckled. Vanity wasn’t something Den concerned himself with, but it was not something he would look down on his brother for.

Turning back to his map Den would point at Haven in the top left corner, “You wouldn’t happen to have been anywhere near here have you? Closest I’ve been is Bird Country, and as you can see it’s a bit of a walk from there.”
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:32 am
"Great minds perhaps."  He said with a grin at Den's confession of believing the dimension had been brought about by the snakes.  He had no idea what was the true cause if the power both brothers had manifested yet it was clear they both could do it.  It had taken exposure however for Maku's own to develop.  His own attempts had led to the creation of a mass devastation attack.  A topic that would probably need to be revisited at some point.  However for now the topic needed to remain centered on the task at hand.

As Denkitiki spoke Maku kept his silence and absorbed each and everyword.  Though he didn't like to use it often lest it became habit, he switched on the anylitical portion of his brain.  It would seem Funka and Kumo had been false leads, which meant the entirety of the investigation was for naught.  It also didn't miss him that this meant Akihana had truly been taken for no real reason.  He wondered briefly if his brother felt bad.  As for himself, there was no guilt there.  She had been given the opportunity to go on an adventure.  Besides, to stay would have meant to be subjected to Youka's cross.  All in all, she was lucky they had been wrong, even if it would go forever unrecognized.

At the mention of Haven Maku took on an interested look.  He knew practically nothing about it, but the name didn't seem that unfamiliar so while the map brightened he tried to remember where he had seen the name.  Finally it had clicked as Den had laughed and then asked if he had been anywhere near the country.  It had been when he was filing in the office of Echo when he had been running Iwa.  Papers seemed to cloud his vision has he drug them up from the recesses of his mind to become relevant.  "It's not a ninja country, I don't think it ever has been.  It boarders Iwagakure, and has remained in friendly terms.  No recent boarder disputes or trade."  The words sounded rehearsed almost, as if he was reading them off a paper, mostly because he kind of was.

"I've been as close as Iwagakure, but that's it.  Not super close I guess, but it's a start."  He offered the information.  It seemed that was more than Den had known so perhaps they were making appropriate progress.  As he watched the map a small area of The rock country would light up.  A small village several leagues from the boarder.  "I have done a mission or two in that area, so that's about as close as I could get us.  But it makes for an easier walk after all.  Did the 5 tails mention anything else about the group?  What kind of odds are we walking be into, or is it my favorite and just going blind?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:26 pm
Maku seemed to know a bit about Haven Country, stating that it wasn’t a shinobi country, meaning it didn’t have a village of ninja created to protect them. Sounded isolated as well, no trade with other nations. So why were the people who wanted Minorin here?

We didn’t hear much when we were captured, I figured they were attacking the nation due to its lack of shinobi, trying to conquer it through their superior power with ninjutsu. It made sense, a country without shinobi to protect them could be preyed upon by shinobi, it would be difficult to conquer a nation without large numbers or the support of the people, but they could likely steal from the nation without much effective resistance if they were powerful shinobi, even a chunin level shinobi could take out at least a few dozen normal soldiers.

Someone who was near Den or Maku’s level? Well, Den had seen Maku create a crater large enough to take out a large chunk of an army, though he had been injured while making it Den had felt his brother hadn’t tired himself immensely making that crater. And while Den didn’t possess the same destructive capabilities he knew his physical ones had far exceeded that of most humans, an army without someone capable of super human speed or reaction would not be able to track his movements at all unless he held back. Someone who was even close to Den or Maku’s abilities could terrorize a nation without shinobi without fear.

Maku had more information, he had been to Iwagakure, a nation that at least bordered Haven Country, and was far closer than Den had ever been. Apparently Maku had done a mission or two in the area. Maku finished by asking if there was any intel on the group, or if they were going in blind. Den sent Kokou a telepathic nudge, as though he was asking him “well?”.

They were strong enough to take Minorin down, even with my help. At least a few of them possessed Wood Release, they used that to take disrupt any cloak I tried to grow to protect her. And they weren’t all with us, it was just a small group that had been sent to find her, I don’t think they even knew she was my jinchuuriki at first. Den was surprised to hear mention of the actual kidnapping, as Kokou had seemed to want to avoid the subject even though they had become allies. As Kokou talked within Den’s mind Den would relay the important details to Maku, “It seems that some of them possessed Wood Release, so likely a few members of the Senju clan are involved. Kokou didn’t get a good look at their numbers, apparently it was only a small part of the group, but they were strong enough to take on my friend head on even with her bijuu cloak, and that was no small feat.”

Den would wait a moment for Maku to process this before speaking again, “So it would seem that our journey will start near Iwagakure and from there it shouldn’t take us long at all to reach Haven. So I guess all that’s left is to decide how we want to go about this. The way I see it we could disguise ourselves as some sort of travelers and roam the country for information, or perhaps try and enlist the help of the countries government if it’s still intact, I doubt they appreciate having a large group of rogue ninja within their borders.”
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:05 am
Maku would listen and despite a life time of training otherwise would remain completely silent. Absorbing each detail. As he did his fingers moved through the air as if twirling a coin between them. As he did this one actually did materialize. His fingers nimbly moved at max speed of 130, the coin a silver blur as it made its way across and back again in a test of dexterity. The senju clan, wood release, the capturing of a jinn. These were all very interesting indeed. It seemed the game of finding these people would be quite the intriguing one. Perhaps a little dangerous even.

When Den had finally finished speaking and had asked how he wanted to proceed Maku finally voiced his opinions. "Disguises....could work, but I have little to fear form the world seeing my face at this point. I once moved across he lands with my friend. We called ourselves mercenaries. It was one of the most thrilling times of my life, when I felt danger...when I felt like the job was all that mattered. I was a child then, and perhaps still am. You see brother, it's the game that has always intrigued me. I don't think this is a game to you, but to me...well life is the greatest game." He paused a moment and looked outwards, past Den.

"What I'm trying to say is....sometimes the most obvious form of entry is the most covert. These men, they took someone dear to you. They have to know eventually someone will come asking questions. Even the man who conceives the perfect crime will always wait to see the chink. I say we dress as something obvious, and walk through the gates." He would then watch Den for his reaction. Not the most secret plan. Not the most elaborate plan. In fact it was hardly a plan at all. What it was, was not shying away from what they were, and simply going in and doing it. "Mercenaries, men for hire. We can get our way in, no one gossips like a soldier.....except maybe a whore, and if we are lucky perhaps we will speak to both." He laughed, his eyes alive, making it impossible to tell if it was a joke or not.

Taking a deep sigh he would look at his brother again. The cling coming to a rest in the middle of his hand. "You know I always wanted a bijuu. I had one and j lost it because of my own arrogance. It's a shame really, I think I could do great things with one. I don't need it dominated, I don't need it caged, I need one alive and willing to do what they do best. I don't need a weapon you see........I needed a friend." A twist of the wrist and a glass of something dark and Amber appeared in his hand. A single spherical ice cube twirling in the glass. Taking a sip, he would finish his thoughts. "I just thought you should know that. I of course respect your partnership with your friend, but someday perhaps I could have one to. But enough talk of tales."

Throwing back the glass he downed a significantly large portion of the drink. "I say we make haste and move immediately. Only final question I suppose. Do we bring anyone from this world with us, or do we go it alone?" He would wait for his brothers answer, so they could make their next move. This Haven....well he would see how true the name was, and fr those who had wronged his brother.....well they soon would find the place having an ill fitted name.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:54 am
Den listened as his brother explained his plan, that they should disguise themselves as mercenaries. It seemed a good plan, and it would make it easier for them to move about as it would make sense for mercenaries to be fairly powerful. They would not truly have to hide who they were, merely their intent for being there. Den nodded, it seemed a good idea. Perhaps it would also allow them to gain the attention of the group of rogue ninja, if they showed up and seemed powerful mercenaries the leader might have the group try to recruit or kill them. Either way they could gain information on the group from there, either by joining it or reading the memories of any assassins sent after them. And even if that didn’t happen if they managed to get information from rumors like Maku believed they could, that would be helpful as well.

Den laughed at his brothers joke about talking to whores before voicing his opinion on his brothers plan, “Perhaps that would be the best, if this land is being terrorized either side would most likely be very interested in hiring mercenaries, I wouldn’t be surprised if we come across other mercenaries heading the same way.” They’d blend in amongst the other mercenaries that were perhaps flocking to Haven country, though they would most likely be stronger than most of the others by far.

Maku also revealed his desire to have a bijuu, how he wished to have one as a firned and envied Den and Kokuou’s relationship. Maku had also mentioned how he had lost a beast, Den assuming it was the 9 tails as Kokou was able to see his own brother within the Pond of Sanctuary, when Den was trying to locate Maku. Buut when they had arrived there had been no Kurama, only Maku who was injured. Den would have commented on how he would be willing to help Maku seek out the one who had stolen Kurama but Maku seemed to want to change the subject back onto Haven country, so Den didn’t try and continue the discussion.

The reason being was that Maku wondered if there was anyone else who could come with them. There were a few shinobi currently resided within Sanctuary, but most were young, and while talented weren’t quite ready to take on real ninja just yet. The only powerful shinobi in Sanctuary other than Maku or Den was Akihana, and doesn’t wasn’t inclined to think she would want to help. Beyond the shinobi, Den had Tomoya and Toma, who were powerful enough that Den thought they could be of use.

“I have to assistants who are fairly powerful, they could come with us. Beyond them, the only other powerful human within Sanctuary is Akihana. And unless you think you could convince her to join us it would seem we will have to be a 4 man group.”

Akihana was a powerful medical ninja, if she could be convinced to join them she would be extremely useful, as while Den could fit the role of a medical ninja to a degree he was more a scientist than a field medic, and he would feel more comfortable using ninjutsu in a fight.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 am
"I think we are decided then on the how, and the where so like you said we just need to finish the who.  If Akihana does come that would make 5, a legit group if I had ever heard one.  Almost to many though.  It may be wise to split up upon entry.  One group move to join any loyalists and the others the terrorists.  What do you think?"  He would wait and see what his brother thought of this plan.  It was up for debate honestly, and he didn't know how his brother would respond.

"As for Akihana I suppose we should simply ask her instead of conjecture.  Can you summon her here?  I'm afraid, well I don't think I have the control to do so in your realm."  It was the truth.  Maku had spent enough time to know that the limits of his control was a sphere of around 5 meters in any given direction.  While powerful he still wasn't the ruler here, merely a guest.  All be it one with a limited key to the back door.

If Den would summon Akihana, then he would simply ask her a question.  "Well Akihana, I suppose we have a query.  A mission of sorts to assist a people's, want to come play?"  His informal tone and smile ever present he would see what she had to say.  He believed she would help, he couldn't exactly say why but it's what he believed.  She seemed a doer someone who wanted to help, but also she had been cramped in this space for some time.  Maybe cabin fever would assist her decision.

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:53 pm
Maku offered up another idea, to have one group attempt to infiltrate the terrorists while the other attempts to aid the local government. It could be an interesting idea, or it could become overly complicated and cause problems. It could work though, having at least 1 person on the inside could give them valuable intel that they could exploit and use to take down the group. As to who would be in the group, Den knew it wouldn't be wise for him to try and infiltrate them, he ws the 5 tailed beasts jin and they had already shown an interest in the beast, no need to put him and Den in the midst of their enemy. Akihana would probably object to it as well, and Toma was just not suited at all for that type of mission. Tomoya on the other hand, had managed to infiltrate Kumo for a number of months.

"Do you think you'd like to lead the group joining the terrorists? One of my assistants could accompany you, and the other with me, and if Akihana joins she could come with my group as well." Den didn't feel the need to mention that Akihana would most likely not go along with a plan where she had to help terrorize innocents, even if the end goal was to kill those in charge of the terrorizing.  

After Maku answered, a door would appear on a wall near Akihana if she was indoors, if she was outside a doorway would appear near her. If she entered, she would find Den and Maku sitting in their chairs, and Maku would seem to take charge of asking Akihana if she was interested in coming.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum