Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Kumo Destruction OOC thread

+9
Youka
Nuraihyon Shinkou
James Moonstalker
Takeshiyama
Cosplay Queen Saya
Ash & Rei Sun
Psychosis
Takumashi Senju
Naoki Gekou
13 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Kumo Destruction OOC thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Kumo Destruction OOC thread

Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 am
1. fine. my job is simply to clarify, confirm and deal with any issues. 

2. it's my job as staff when doing my job to be unbiased. I assure you I am doing so otherwise you'd be on a three day ban for the way you're responding to me. consider that a warning and reminder that when not doing my job i'm not so nice. 

3. i'm addressing directly the issues brought up by the opposing forces. as i said yes it's mostly for flavor and i realize that but since it was brought up and does in fact in my eyes at least stretch the rules a bit i've answered as i have. 

4. since it's your ap cost and theres a suggestion that you're doing something illegitimate whether directly or just questioningly just break it down so we can confirm. it really feels like you're trying to hide something and it's not an IC action it's ooc ap cost.

5. I've already given a ruling on the fruit after reading it's ability. it's at best a very deep bending of the rules. I almost respect that though I'd consider it a little too far. once again it's your right to ask for a second opinion. I'm the only active mod that can mod this topic unless i've missed someone. still as stated in cb I've contacted echo and will do the same to viper to see if we can get this handled by a head admin since me modding this topic you consider quite the worst case senario.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Fri May 15, 2015 12:28 am
1.  I hate all of you

2.  My first point is always a joke and I love all of you

3.  I'm only posting this because I don't want to see someone screwed.  Psy, tree of life fruit counts as a stat booster, so atm you have two activated, thus will die when one ends.  Idk if you planned this and have contingencies or what, but I thought you should know.  I already spoke to viper about it to ensure I was correct in my assumption tree of life fruit counts as a booster since after all it gives 100 stats.

Like I said, I noticed this and questioned it and did the research to make sure before saying anything.  I really just didn't want you to be killed by such a silly effect as I'm confident it wasn't your intent, unless ofc like i said you have contingencies and already planned for this.

Glhf

With all this in mind please know I'm pretty much ignoring all other arguments going on in this thread, because I just wanted you to know this

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Fri May 15, 2015 4:31 pm
Psy wrote:Okay, lets start again, since you ignored all logic once more.
Psy wrote: Considering it voids all logic and reasoning...
Let us refrain from using such remarks. All they do is belittle others and do not add any more logic or reasoning to your own.

1) I'm glad we settled this with KKG passives.

2) About paths. I just got word that according to Viper Paths only use the path powers. I must add that Wikia says the same.
About the fruit, assuming it does not poison him, not having MS in the body, or Senju DNA it would not grant it a boost either. I can't enforce this, it's an observation but I suggest you use the edit to take it out so it does not cause problems later if the issue is pursued.

3) Okay. If nobody complains and you don't intends to edit, sure. As I said, in my opinion it's legit. It your own allies that you're screwing over with this.

4) The issue with distances is a bit more complicated than you think, in my humble opinion.
Psy wrote:When I appeared, I did not mention any of the previous posts, nor interrupt them, which means... yeah, still legal.
That is sadly not true. If you appear a mile away and run/walk/fly/swim or whatever unspecified motion you take to get within 30m of Youka, you naturally step into his passive sensory range, and mine. I know my character would react to multiple large signatures like that appearing 100m away, probably take action preventing you from even reaching the 30m mark. What you did there robs us of that chance, because those reaction would have happened in previous rounds, given that you start to attack early in this round's timeline. So essentially, what Nomo says about you timelining into previous rounds is true, in one sense or another.

8 )
Regarding the AP you seem to list only what is left. What we ask is that you list your AP expenditures. We're not asking of you more than we have done ourselves. And you may keep the names hidden if you want.

That is about all I have to say at the time. I look forward to the conclusion of these issues so we can move one with the fight.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Tue May 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Ok so with Psy's banning how will this thread go about the posts that were made after his and have to deal with his post?
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Tue May 19, 2015 11:32 pm
His post goes through as it was, which sadly means Ganki's is mostly voided. At least me and Youka are of that opinion. The other option means his whole post is voided, Yaju doesn't enter, you, Dem and me have to edit. So this way is simpler.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed May 20, 2015 8:20 pm
Lol in the event that a person is banned, their posts are voided (his post was already going to be voided because he was going to edit it) so in that event you all have to edit because since i didn't enter it just goes that way. Have a nice day ^^
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Thu May 21, 2015 9:19 am
Hey guys was talking to the higher ups to see how we were going to do this. There have been instances where people being banned while in a topic were still able to be killed blah blah but nothing was said to finalize it and I don't want to wait anymore so just to make it easy and to get this laughable topic over with Psy and Yaju never show up lol. Fenn, Yousei, and Dem get free edits of course so just post here when you've edited so we know please.
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Thu May 21, 2015 10:15 am
Fenn edits first, then Dem, then me (the order in which we posted). Post here when you've done, or somehow else let the next person to edit know it's their turn. Sorry if I sound commanding, this is just to make sure it doesn't get messed up further.

Note for everyone else, this means that the posts of the last round happen fully (unless interrupted by one another), it also means Kaos and Arashi don't get to leave just yet. Sorry guys.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum