Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 6:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 4:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 2:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 1:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 2:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 2:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 12:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 12:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 10:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 9:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 43000

The cycle begins Empty The cycle begins

Mon May 04, 2015 5:03 pm
It was something he had been looking forward to since he graduated, even if in his situation it was something a bit unconventional.  Akihana said she found someone who has proven himself to have a fine ability with Wind Chakra, and while he was no Jonin or Chuunin, he was very gifted.  Arashi was more than willing, as his family started to question how serious Arashi was with his clan's legacy.

He was supposed to meet this teacher today at noon, however the young boy was too excited to wait and instead arrived in the training grounds at the break of morning.  Instead of going to bed, he spend the first couple of hours exercising and warming up for the big meet.  This would be it, this would be the day. 

Standing in the middle of the river, Arashi did the water clone jutsu and began sparring with himself, training his new water abilities as well as general speed and stamina training.  By the time it reached 10am, there was nothing else to do but meditate to work on his spiritual health, and finally, the sun reached its apex. 

Arashi ran to the location he was supposed to meet his trainer, and waited by a tree.  Although a genin, this person was still older than he was, and had loads more experience.  The boy could barely contain his excitement as he heard what he thought were footsteps.  He couldn't wait!  Now is the time that he would become a true Kumo ninja, and help his village!

(w/c: 256/2000)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

The cycle begins Empty Re: The cycle begins

Mon May 04, 2015 5:44 pm
Kaos sighs, looking once again on the scroll that he had recorded his notes from talking with Akihana. She told him that a genin wanted help learning an element and she thought he be excellent teacher.
"Groan, this is just great, in the middle of noon too," Kaos says, looking up at the moon. It had reached its peak, and he knew he wasn't sleeping tonight.
"Might as well go wait for the kid in the grounds. Hopefully, he's a earlier enough riser."
Kaos went over to the training ground and sat beside his favorite tree, and started to read  up on some books he had recently acquired. The moon rapidly faded as he went through the three books he owned over and over again, examine each and ever aspect as he always does.

Morning light found him, mediating underneath the tree, until he heard someone dong jutsu. He looked up and noticed a kid on the river, practicing water clone jutsu. The kid was doing getting some good training in and that prodded Kaos to jog a couple of miles. He ran three miles and then came back jogging the last mile and a half. He practiced some of his own jutsu as well, particularly on rasenboom and sandirrisu pulse as he wanted to master his clan's jutsu. He also practiced on sandirrisu, hoping to increase to the next level in this training. 
Ten o'clock arrived and he noticed that the kid was meditating.
"Interesting, this kid has been here a long time, I wonder," Kaos thought to himself, but shook himself off. "Nah, probably just a coincidence."
Kaos decided to go to the tree that they were suppose to meet at, and took a nap in the tree. He woke up to see that the apex of the sun had arrived and saw that the kid who had been training was actually the one he would be training to day.
"No coincidences i guess in this universe," Kaos thought to himself. He then walked onto a overhanging branch, over the kid's head, and channels chakra to his feet, then allow himself to drop and hang upside down from the tree branch, directly in front of the kid.
"Why are you upside down, kid?" Kaos asks, trying to be funny.

[381 total word count]
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon May 04, 2015 6:25 pm
"Arashi, are you paying attention?"

The younger boy looked up at his father, who was addressing him in place of his grandfather, the head of the clan.  Arashi had been, but he let his mind wander.  And that was a big mistake. 

"H-h-hai!" he said, shaking his head and looking at the stone face visage of his grandfather.  "I was, I promise!  I apologize for a glazed look!" he said quickly, bowing to the greater man.  His own father sighed, and placed his forehead in the palm of his hand, before turning back to the clan leader. 

"Young Arashi, you are nearing the age where you will graduate from the academy and become a ninja of the Cloud village.  But that is nothing compared to becoming a Kumonikutai.  Unlike your peers, you have no right to your heritage until you can prove you have strength."

The boy nodded.  It was frustrating that he only knew basic jutsus as opposed to his friends who were already showing their unique skills.

"Upon graduation, you will return and lay your village symbol at the foot of our clan's shrine.  Then you will take the Test of Storms, a long trek up the mountain behind our home.  If you pass that test, you will be granted the right to learn the bloodline.  Do you understand?"

"Yes sir!" he said, biting his lower lip.  A trek up a mountain?

"Then, before you can learn the Cloud skills, you must learn Wind nature chakra, so you may combine water and wind to make the Cloud release.  As per our clan, you must go outside the clan to learn Wind.  Should you demonstrate this ability and unlock Cloud Release, then and only then, will you be a Kumonikutai of the Tekiatsus, and of the Cloud Village..."

The sudden question about why he was upside down startled the young genin, who had a kunai out in an instant, but fell back onto the earth, hitting a root.  He quickly jumped up and crooked his head at the new arrival, who looked like someone he should have known.

"Unless you believe trees grow from the sky, I think your orientation needs adjustment.  I can't defy the law of gravity and fall up... at least, not yet." he said, spinning and then putting the kunai back in his pocket.  He stepped around the upside down ninja and looked out around.  No one else but this guy, he couldn't.. could he?

"I'm looking for someone.  It finally time for me to be a ninja of my family I just need to learn... wait.. you are Kaos, aren't you?" he asked, before the other genin could make fun of him for not recognizing the one he was supposed to meet. 

"Aki-san told me to meet someone of your description at noon, and you are the only person here since this morning." he said, crossing his arms.

(w/c: 484; 740/2000)

Last edited by Arashi Tekiatsu on Tue May 05, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 6:40 pm
Kaos only smiled in response, before flipping off of the overhanging branch, and landing on feet on the ground. He turns towards the kid and says, "Arashi, are you ready to learn a new element?"
He then laughs and says, "Just kidding, I need food first. It's like dinner time for me. I always do my best training on a full stomach. Want to go grab a sandwich first before we fully start our training? Also, I'm Kaos."
He then proceeds towards the sandwich shop, with stomach grumbling. If the kid follows him, he'll let him catch up, if not, he'll simply say, "Practice on your water clone jutsu while i grab myself some food."
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon May 04, 2015 7:02 pm
Oh he was ready, and the grin could be seen clear across the world.  And just as soon as it was done, it was over with the sudden announcement of food.  What?  Are you kidding me?  He finally, just finally found something who could help him become a full member of his clan and before they could even begin he wanted to break for lunch?  Arashi stood there with his jaw to the ground, stunned about the sudden decision.

"Wait.. what?  I've been out here for hours getting myself ready, I've been waiting a long, long time to finally learn Wind.. Aki-san said that you would teach me, and you are just going to walk off because you are hungry?  How could you-"

Suddenly his own stomach growled.. rather loudly, and a large teardrop went down the back of his head, as he gave a dry light chuckle.

"Actually.. I've been out here a while too, and I didn't eat.  I guess... I guess food first is a good idea." he said, quickly catching up to Kaos.  The young genin kept pace easily, and walked with his head up, looking ahead and the activity going on.  Hopefully this food place would be nearby.

"I'm glad this place is back to normal, I used to love coming here." he said, following Kaos.  "So uh.. while we walk, can you tell me anything about Wind?" he asked, hoping to get at least a little head start.

(w/c: 244; 984/2000)

Last edited by Arashi Tekiatsu on Tue May 05, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 7:15 pm
Kaos laughs as the kid catches up to him, and as the kid talks, Kaos lets his mind wander. And for a second, the chaos took a hold of him. A mere second as he thought, "Let the world burn."
But, that second was fast, and the mask took hold once more, and he said in reply to Arashi's question, "Wind, is peaceful. It gives you a calming effect, yep it can rage and be fierce. Wind can be destructive in nature, and as a force of nature, known to blow trees out of the ground. Imagine what force there is with wind as an element? It's amazing?"
After five minutes of walking, they arrive at the sandwich shop. Little more than a vendor selling stuff from a small building with a window. Kaos walks up to the window and orders himself a sandwich. The guy makes it in five minutes flat and Kaos takes the sandwich and starts munching on it.
He waits for Arashi to get himself a sandwich, if he does, or if he doesn't, Kaos starts asking questions, "What clan are you? Do you know any good jutsu? How the academy go for you?"
After he asks the questions, he finishes munching on the sandwich and says, "Welp, hurry up, we haven't got all day."
He then proceeds to start to walk back to the training ground. He pauses, and looks back towards Arashi to see if he's following or not.

[w/c 381 plus 360 (previous two posts) equals 741]
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue May 05, 2015 11:22 am
Arashi nodded at the explanation, it was something he had heard of before, but now that it was put into perspective, it made even more sense him.  The young boy followed the older ninja to a sandwich shop, a place he had never been to before.  It was.. peculiar.. to say the least, but he was really interested in showing that he was adaptable. 

Like the water, you flow smooth and graceful, adapting to all change.

The boy waited for Kaos to get his food before giving an order himself for something filling, but simple, going over the words in his head.  Water and Wind, water and wind.  The two opposite parts that made the chaotic beauty of storms and clouds.  It was something he needed, and that much was certainly clear. 

Arashi got his sandwich and wasted no time in taking a bite, quickly catching up to Kaos as he ate.  The older boy asked about his family, and he was more like delighted to tell, since there wasn't any kind of secrets he knew yet.

"Tekiatsu, the Cloud clan.  I'm supposed to be the next one to carry on the clan's legacy, but up until now I've been held back by my own chakra." he said, giving the older genin a blatant reason why he needed to learn wind, and why it was important to him.

"Right now I only know the basics, and a couple of water basics.  I won't be able to learn my cool abilities until after I learn my clan's element.  That's why I need wind."  The second blatant statement for the same reason.

"The academy was alright, except for the fact that everyone else had something unique.  I didn't.  It was frustrating when I was only doing basic ninja stuff.  But that was the past.  After graduation, when we had the attack, that was when I said I wouldn't be left in the dust." he mentioned, as they reached the training grounds once again.  The boy hurried after the trainer, and was right there when they entered the ground.

"I'm ready, I'm ready." he said, in response to the guy's call for speed.  He took his place in front of his wind-sensei and watched him, waiting for a hint.

"What do I need to do?"

(w/c: 382; 1366/2000)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 12:37 pm
"Good, you are serious. Then I guess, it's time to teach you." Kaos allows his chakra to combine with wind, causing a calming breeze to pulsate from out of him.
"You must first, fight with your nature, that is water for you, forcing a change from the water chakra into the wind chakra. It's not always easy to change something in you that has taken over."
Kaos allowed his lightning chakra to take over from his wind, and the nice breeze died down to be replaced by small sparks around his body. "Now the change from wind to lightning isn't what you seek, but it's still the same concept, changing something that is dominate into something else."
He smiles and says, "Go ahead and try. What you believe wind to be,  infuse that with your chakra, allow it to overcome the water chakra within you.'
Arashi Tekiatsu
Arashi Tekiatsu
Jounin
Jounin

Tue May 05, 2015 6:26 pm
Arashi nodded, ready to go.  He was serious, he was completely serious. This is exactly what the boy needed.  Arashi opened and closed his palms, stretching himself out, as Kaos gave the first lesson. 

Wind... what is wind?  Obviously it was air circulation, but chakra didn't move on the physical properties, it moved on the symbolism.  Arashi started to swirl his own chakra patter, and the water satchel on his back popped open as the water, energized by chakra, began to swirl around him.  He closed his eyes as he tried to picture wind.

"Wind... wind is powerful.  Forceful.  Unyielding.  Sharp.  It wears all things down.  It is time passage itself." he said, picturing winds blowing around.  His chakra was still water, only the water began to mimic wind, swirling at rapid speeds and cutting pieces of dirt from the ground, even cutting into some of his looser clothes.  His chakra wasn't changing, just getting sharper.  And if the boy wasn't careful, it would end up hurting him.

(w/c: 168; 1534/2000)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 8:30 pm
Kaos took a quick step back while saying, "It's not about making your water chakra to mimic wind, it's about absolutely forcing your chakra into a different state entirely."
Kaos laugh and said, "Maybe calm down a little as well. I mean it's not life or death right now, at least for you, for me it certainly seems to get that way."
He then walks over to the nearest tree, abut five meters away from Arashi, and climb up into the tree. 
"I'll be up here, if you need me. Just do me a favor and don't ruin this tree." Kaos says and then sits down on a overhanging branch, putting his back up against the tree, looking down at Arashi.
"Man, i hope this kid doesn't seriously hurt himself doing this. I mean, It's hard to learn something new with something ingrained into you so deeply." Kaos thinks to himself. He sighs and braces himself a little for whatever Arashi did next.

[total w/c 741 + 308 (last two posts] 1049]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum