Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Reddo Uzumaki Training Empty Reddo Uzumaki Training

Sun May 03, 2015 12:30 pm
Reddo wakes up from his bed, puts on clothes, grabs some rice balls, and when he runs out of his door he yells, "It's time for my first day of training!" When Reddo gets outside he thinks to himself,"I should be training while I make my way to the training grounds," and when Reddo says this, he starts sprinting as fast as he can to get to the training grounds. Reddo is about 5 minutes in to his running, "dammit, I need more stamina!" He exclaims. His legs and feet are already starting to burn, and Reddo was very angry because of this fact. Even though his legs felt like they where going to fall off, Reddo kept on pushing, and pushing. "Jesus, how far away is this place?" He says. Reddo had been sprinting for about 10 minutes, and the training grounds seemed to be non-existent. After about 2 more minutes, Reddo could see the training grounds. "There it is!" He yelled. After he got to the grounds, he immediately collapsed. He moved his hand over to his pack, and he was barley able to grab one of the rice balls he packed. He shoved it into his mouth, and he felt a surge of energy running through him. Reddo got up, and he started lifting logs. "Today I'll train my strength, stamina, and speed!" Reddo exclaimed. Reddo thought of himself as incredibly weak, he could barley lift a log that weighed 100 pounds, but he has seen shinobi that could lift entire buildings! He decided not to get discouraged, but instead used it to increase his spirit. Reddo had lifted 2 logs! That was roughly 200 pounds, but then after a few seconds collapsed. He instead started lifting one log. "Alright, if I can't lift this log one hundred times, I will do two-hundred push ups." "One, two, three, four, five, six,....seven,..eight.....nine...10." Reddo tried to lift the log one hundred times, but, once he got into the seventies, he collapsed. "Alright, two-hundred pushups, and if I cant do those, it's five-hundred squats!"He yells. He drops down onto the ground into a pushup formation, and he starts to do some pushups. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine...." The pushups went on, and on, and on, but once Reddo had made it to 153, he fell flat on his face. While brushing off the dust that was on his face and jacket, he yells "Alright, time to do five-hundred squats, and if I can't do five-hundred squats, I'll punch that log one-thousand times!" Reddo gets into the squatting formation, and he starts to do squats. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine..." Reddo was actually about to reach five-hundred, but when he reached four-hundred and ninety nine, he pretended to trip, and fall to the ground. "Alright, if I can't do one-thousand punches, I'll do fifteen-hundred kicks." "One, two, three, four, five, six , seven, eight, nine, ten....." Reddo was starting to slow down at about five-hundred punches, and eventually his hands started to bruise, it hurt so much, he couldn't punch anymore. "Alright then, if I can't do fifteen-hundred kicks, I'll do five-hundred laps around the training grounds" Reddo starts up his kicks, "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten...." Reddo had been able to do one-thousand kicks, which is amazing, but, he had bruised up his legs. Reddo was so tired, he could barley move, he felt worse then when he ran to the training grounds. Reddo collapsed, and he started to crawl over to where he put his bag, which was full of rice balls. Reddo eats one, and like last time, felt a surge of energy. "What the hell did Dad put in these rice balls?" He questions."Oh well doesn't matter, time to do five-hundred laps around the training grounds, and if I can't do that, it's one-thousand one-armed pushups!" Reddo exclaimed. Reddo started doing his laps, they went by in his head "one, two, three laps." His legs where starting to feel like gelatin, he could barley run anymore. He had done two-hundred and thirty-seven laps, after the first hundred, his legs stopped burning, and he ran even faster. "I guess that wasn't a very good ide-" Reddo says, as he collapses on the training grounds, falling asleep. When he awoke, he felt as refreshed as ever, his arms and legs had lost there bruises, and his legs felt like normal again. "That's the Uzumaki clan for ya," he says, remembering that the Uzumaki's could regenerate incredibly fast. "Well, since I fell asleep while doing laps, I'll eat a rice ball, and do one-thousand one-armed pushups, if I can't do that, it's two-thousand one-legged squats!" Reddo exclaims. Reddo shoves one of the many rice balls he has into his mouth."Alright, lets go!" Reddo gets down on the ground and he starts to do his pushups. Because of the sleep, and the rice ball combined, he was able to get all the way up to nine-hundred and ninety-nine pushups, but then, like the last time he almost completed his training, he pretended to collapse. "All right, two-thousand one-legged squats, if I can't do that, I'll lift two-hundred pounds two-hundred times with one hand!" Reddo yells. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine..." Reddo was able to get all the way up to sixteen-hundred and seventy-four before he tripped under the pressure and fell down. "Okay, two hundred pounds with one hand two hundred times, if I can't do that, I'll do fifty laps around the training grounds on my hands." Reddo says to himself. Reddo starts to lift two-hundred pounds with one hand, he doesn't get as far as he hoped, and he gets a little bit angry, he was only able to lift ninety-eight times. "Dammit, 50 laps around the training grounds, and if I can't do that...." Reddo notices that it is already about to be sunset. "I'll go home after this," Reddo says. Reddo starts his first lap, he gets on his hands, and balances there for a while, and then gets going. "This...*huff* is a lot harder then I thought it would be." Reddo had only completed his first lap, and he was having a very hard time. Some time passed, and after Reddo had completed his 5th lap, he fell flat on his face. "Well, I know what to *huff*....work on tomorrow," Reddo says. Reddo goes over to his bag and picks it up, and then makes his way back home. When Reddo made his way inside, he threw all of his stuff into his closet, grabbed a rice ball, jumped into his bed, and he fell asleep. When he woke up, he saw all of his bruises where healed, and he was about to go back and train, until he was stopped by his father. "Where the hell have you been?" Reddo's father says. "Training!" Reddo says enthusiastically. "Well not today, you have to do your chores from yesterday and the day before." WORD COUNT: 1,228 SPEED +3 STRENGTH +3

Last edited by Reddo Uzumaki on Sun May 03, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Reddo Uzumaki Training Empty Re: Reddo Uzumaki Training

Sun May 03, 2015 12:53 pm
Please state at the end of your posts what you're claiming such as stats, jutsu, etc. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Reddo Uzumaki Training Empty Re: Reddo Uzumaki Training

Sun May 03, 2015 1:16 pm
Approved <3

Next time though, just end your post with something like "TWC: XXXX, Claiming 6 stats and X jutsu". It makes the reviewing process a lot easier for us.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum