Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 8:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 9:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 9:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 7:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 7:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 5:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Today at 4:01 amZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:13 amAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 11:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 7:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

rise to new heights. (p) (nk) Empty rise to new heights. (p) (nk)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:09 am
Jason awoke to the bright sunlight hitting against his face at 7 o clock in the morning. Jason struggled to get out of bed as he's usually not a morning person. after his morning routine, usual breakfast, usual speaking to his parents, he went out and started to jog around the house as a bit of practice. with Jason's headband firmly strapped to his forehead, Jason smiled with pride on his face as he had achieved the rank of genin. after doing 10 laps, he slowly jogged to the training grounds, which happened to lie a bit outside the village itself. As Jason was jogging towards the gates, Jason saw all the people of konoha. both civilians and shinobi. kids about his age jumping across the rooftops playing ninja... others are heading towards the academy to graduate, adults setting up shops... man, it was good and peaceful. well, as peaceful as it could be. Jason explained to the guards where he was going and gonna do and he then was let through and headed straight towards the training grounds. on his way there, Jason noticed a flock of birds, flying in from the east. it was such a beautiful sight to behold. afterwards, Jason headed straight for the gates to the training grounds.

when Jason entered, he noticed, pretty well in fact, that it was empty. to Jason's north,  were Archery boards. you know, the things that are used for arrows to pierce. but instead these were for kunai and shuriken. to the east, was a big lake that was 500 meters wide.to the west was a bunch of training dummies for taijutsu usage. how convenient.  and to Jason's south was the gate to this training ground.  of course.

Jason walked in and after breathing in and out for a second, Jason started to do 30 laps around the area. 10 laps were normal jogging. another 10 was sideways, and the rest was backwards.  Jason then lied down on his back and made 20 situps. afterwards, Jason did 20 pushups. later, Jason walked up to a tree log that had multiple branches sticking out of it Jason punched the first one. then the second one. then the third one. and so on and so forth. until he went faster and faster. Jason then punched all of them faster and faster until all of them broke apart, due to his huge strength, for a 10 year old. Jason heard the gate open behind him and he tensed up, but didn't turn around. "who's there?" Jason asked. if the mysterious person answered, then Jason would turn around and address the stranger with a bow and polite smile. if the person had said their name, then Jason would answer with his own name. "my name's Jason Kaguya. who are you?" Jason asked the person. he had hoped that the stranger would introduce themselves quick, Jason didn't want to be at the training grounds all day forever.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

rise to new heights. (p) (nk) Empty Re: rise to new heights. (p) (nk)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:49 am
"That was just the wind kid.... don't be so paranoid. " She said calmly, legs crossed and her weight resting on her elbow which dug lightly into her thigh holding her up atop one of the large archery boards across the training grounds a bit from where the boy stood, clearly worried that someone would see him for whatever reason. The heavy black cloak hid her face from view, the bottom half of her face bathed in shadow asside from the small glimmer of her bright blue eyes. How long she'd been there was unsure... Though She clearly hadn't been sitting there when he'd last glanced that direction. Lifting her gaze she studied the boy, taking in the subtle way he shifted about, searching for whatever had made that sound and a gentle smile slid across her shadow darkened lips.

This was my best entrance yet, she thought to herself as a few stray sheets of paper slid into place across her back, thankfuly out of view to hide her secret and continue the strange illusioni she'd created. It was flawless execution of her dance of the shikigami technique that allowed her to form into small sheets of paper, slipping through the gate and spreading out flat against the ground, moving in silence and nearly undetectable by sight without chakra senses active. The gentle wind's shifting of the heavy chain that would keep the gate closed at night against the gate itself was the final straw, an unpredicted coincidence that happened to draw attention long enough for her to form back up and here she was, proving her ability to be mysterious and interesting to another she assumed to be a konoha ninja. Go her.

"I'm not sure if it's just the exercide flushing your body with endorphins but paranoia can be a dangerous thing you know. Relax, have a drink. " From beneath the seemingly oversized cloak her hand appeared, lifting the long edge of the dark material to allow it to slide down her wrist as she produced a bottle of strange almost yellowish liquid with some small off white bits floating in the top. She offered it the boy's direction, though of course he would have to cross the distance to take it.

(TWC 374 jutsu used is dance of the shikigami)
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:57 pm
Jason looked at her strangely and walked over to her. "what is this?" he asked of her. "you do know that i'm underage, right? i'm not allowed to drink alcohol. i'm only 10 years old." he told her sternly.Jason looked up at her and removed the headband which revealed his two red dots on his forehead which would reveal his heritage. or bloodline, rather. Jason shifted his body in a strange nervous way. he wasn't used to older women talking to him. Jason backed away a bit while putting his headband back on and kept his eyes focused on the older woman. "and if you're wondering what i'm doing here, i'm training. training to become stronger." Jason walked back to the log and began to punch it over and over.Jason began to punch the log to pieces as the branches were now gone. afterwards, Jason stopped and sat down and calmed down. he then looked at the older woman with curious eyes.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:19 am
Alcohol. This one was going to be interesting, the girl thought to herself as she watched his strange display. "You're... An odd one I see, Not that I could Talk I suppose. It's water infused with Apple and lemon. Helps hydrate and gives a boost in energy. Tastes pretty good too if I do say so myself. " She wasn't sure why he'd removed his head band, or what the dots were, though it was clear she was supposed to. THere was only one thing to do.

"Ah. " She pointed to his forhead just as he began putting the headband back on, nodding in understanding. "Now I see. That makes A lot of sense I suppose. Well... I was just coming to check in on a few of my students when I noticed you training, figured I would offer some assistance, whether it be in teaching or just a warm body to throw things at. Hisano Koutaishi. "
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:37 pm
"name's Jason. Jason Kaguya. it's a pleasure to meet you, Hisano." Jason gave her a polite smile. "i was thinking if you could assist me in training. you see, i wish to utilize my bloodline skills. everything that we have... i wish to use." Jason said as he demonstrated some moves with his arms and legs."i was hoping if you could teach me some of our bloodline's jutsus. i'd be honored if you could." Jason bowed. "and if you don't want to teach me or can't, i understand. at least i hope that you can teach me taijutsu skills. please." Jason added and bowed at the end. he had hoped that he would get some insight in hand-to-hand combat.
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm
Jason. The name was familiar. She would need to look back through the village lists when she had a chance. At any rate he was looking for some training and training was something she was fairly decent at. "Nice to meet you Jason. I can definitely assist in training but..." This was, she supposed the time to show her little trick. She'd expected to put it off for a bit, keeping the question of how she'd magically appeared in secrecy for a bit longer before finally making a show of her ninjutsu skills but the oportunity had presented itself and there was no grander time for her display.

After a short pause at the word but her body would seem to break appart, small white lines splitting her skin and clothes. All definable features disappeared as a whirlwind of paper flowed around either side of the boy, two lines seeming to make walls that passed him with about two feet of distance between themselves and the kaguya. She would reform about two meters behind him, arms crossed and a cocky smile flowing across her lips. "I dont know much about the Kaguya clan unfortunately for obvious reasons... But I have some skill in taijutsu. "
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:29 am
Amazing. this was just amazing. the woman had split herself in what seemed like paper. Jason grinned as he turned around and as he heard her say that she had some skill in taijutsu, it made his day. some skill in taijutsu was better than no skill. Jason bowed again to her as he had turned around. Jason then made a relaxed but a ready pose. "so. please tell me and show me what you can do. i am eager to learn." Jason said with an excited voice. this was it. this was something that Jason was hoping to happen. it wouldn't, probably, be of his own techniques, but at least he'd learn some taijutsu skills.
John Kaguya <3
John Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue May 05, 2015 3:45 am
Jason turned around and walked off. As he walked home, he began to think that this was a waste of time, and that he could train somewhere else. This time, he was gonna train even harder, and by himself. Jason cracked his neck as he took off, heading towards home. it was starting to get dark anyways. By the time Jason got home, it was almost midnight. Jason crept up silently to his room and undressed to his sleeping gear. Jason then climbed on to bed and slept. He had a long way to go to become strong. the next day, Jason was gonna train hard. he's gonna train so hard that it hurts.

(exit, topic closed.WC 1008. 5 stats.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum