Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

To Train in the Rain (Akki/Zero/No Kill) Empty To Train in the Rain (Akki/Zero/No Kill)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:51 pm
Tori had decided it was time to start training again! She had been home for a while now and she had not really done a lot of training, or socializing. Maybe she had not really had time for training! And now she realized it really needed to be more of a priority! Especially of she intended to make her chains more durable and stronger. It was fairly early in the morning and a rumble off in the distance was a sure sign of rain! She needed to learn to fight in the rain, especially after her incident in the rain on the borders with Maku and Youka! It sent chills down her spine to remember the incident so clearly!
Throwing on a cloak from her closet to keep her training clothes dry, she headed down the stairs and out the door. She had told Shinji she was going to train the night before, so she didn't worry to much about whether or not to leave a note. She hurried out the door and down to the training field hoping to see someone to train with! Maybe even someone she knew, like Akki! Or maybe she would find a new training partner!

Word Count: 201
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

To Train in the Rain (Akki/Zero/No Kill) Empty Re: To Train in the Rain (Akki/Zero/No Kill)

Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 am
It was pouring down rain outside when Akki woke up. She had decided the day before that she needed to get up and train today! Moving out of bed she brushed her blue hair and put on her training outfit. Moving downstairs she met with the member of the Kuoga clan whom she must report to when her parents are unavailable. Yes, this a requirement since she has come back home. Akki understood this and did not argue the subject, it was her own fault for having been kidnapped, a necessary safety requirement.
Stepping out into the rain she headed to find a spot to train. She was quite partial to Hokage Rock and she even felt it would be a good place to learn her next Element. She had decided water would be necessary to learn as well as a few earth jutsus. Eventually she would learn wood, she was a Senju and a Senju who doesn't know wood , is not considered useful anyways!
Making the trek up to Hokage Rock, she began to wonder if anyone would be up there, maybe someone she knew even! But when she arrived to the top of Hokage Rock, her mouth almost dropped, before her eyes was Tori Uzumaki! Akki was relieved to see Tori made it back alive!"Tori! It's been a while!" Was all she could manage to say in her astonished state!

[233]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

To Train in the Rain (Akki/Zero/No Kill) Empty Re: To Train in the Rain (Akki/Zero/No Kill)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:00 am
A rainy day.... These were never fun for him, the last few times it had rained he had buried his grandfather androgen had almost lost a comrade. That being said he wasn't fond of the the rain answer chose to stick inside of his shack in the woods, but today had been a little different for him. He wanted to get out and do something.... Learn more about his own clan to a point where he had taken up the task of learning about the Doton Element.

So he found himself on the other side of the Hokage Rick, sitting inside of a tree looking into the distance as the rain sleeked his jet black hair to his head giving him a rather depressing look, but he was rather perplexed on the whole concept of rain. Was it a sign that God has been crying and had been showing the world their feelings or had it been the denizens of heaven trying to show their love to the ones still on the earth. Such a troubling issue caused him to rub some of the excess water from his hair as he sighed, " some of life's strangest phenomena can't be explained by belief or thoughts.... This sucks," for that he simply slipped into the tree and watched from a far.

It was after a few moments that he had heard the voice of a couple of now closer people which he slowly turned into the tree towards and watched them, the thought of who they were running through his mind as he caught one of their names. Neither of them rung any clues to him so he merely listened as they spoke to one another, his presence not being hidden from either of them.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:31 am
Tori looked at Akki as her eyes widened and she ran to the girl and wrapped her arms around her! She couldn't believe she was no longer alone in Konoha. "AKKI SENJU! I don't know how you got away from her! But I am so glad you did! She came to Tenga and attacked me, I was pinned to the ground with her bone claws! My boyfriend pulled her off of me, but her claws broke off inside of my shoulders, she hit major arteries I almost died! What matters though is you are back here alive and looking great!" She said stepping back and looking her friend over.
"I was heading out to train, you wanna join?" She asked. "You can come to, person sitting in the tree I have never seen before." She said sensing someone else around them then spotting him in the tree. "The more the merrier." Tori said with a smile as she headed towards the training area hoping both of them were following.
(371)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:03 am
Surprised at the unexpected hug, Akki gladly returned it. "I almost didn't escape, Sephora made a blade out of her mothers bones, and trust me when I tell you that blade is sharp! She gave me a warning, don't move, she had stabbed me in a major artery and if I moved I would die. Then, she tries to sew up my wound, it got infected, luckily I met someone who could heal when I got back here!" Akki said in response to Tori's story. "Sounds like she tried to kill you to, all because we are to dangerous and if we get away, then someone could find out about her and her entire missing nin family, her hidden lab and her plans on village burning!" Akki said before she noticed they weren't alone! Looking up in the direction of the tree and saw the kid in the tree. "Yeah, come join us!" Akki said to him with a nervous laugh. Great, someone heard everything I said about Sephora. Hopefully he won't tell anyone.

((wc: 407))
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:58 am
Slowly his eyes opened enough for his pupils to be seen as he looked towards the two girls and nodded, his body slipping slowly out of the tree only to land on his feet. It was odd how so many strangers had been trying to interact with him, his mind dedicated to being a lone solider, but with the territory came the issues. That being said he would only open up a few times knowing that eventually he would need to do something about this little issue of his, but this was not the time to do it. A small smile would show on his face as he walked over towards the two girls, his eyes slowly closing back even if he could still see them perfectly...was a funny little situation to explain yet he could do it so effortlessly. With that being said he gave a small nod to the both of them before looking around," so what are you trying to train? Or are you just going to spar without any...uh direction," it was unfortunate that his partner had decided to stay quiet or he would have made some sort of remark, yet the silence only meant that he was in deep thought.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:03 am
Tori noted the young man waling with them now. Even in the rain she sees others are okay with training. The rain was nothing more than a light mist coming down now, but the thunder and lightning above them was a reminder of the storm that was on them. "Just some average training. So what is your story? Tell us about yourself !" Tori asked there new training partner. He seemed rather mysterious and she wondered who he was and what he was doing just sitting in a tree near the training area. At least it was another person to spar with, her and Akki needed all the training possible since they returned home, the lingering fear Sephora may find them is always there for them.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:12 am
Akki couldn't help herself, she was checking this guy out! He was cuter than Kou and something mysterious about him was definitely, well alluring to her! Tall mysterious and handsome, something Akki herself had always liked in a guy. Even if she has never confessed to liking a guy, she was a normal girl after all. "Yeah stranger, tell us about yourself, since we are going to be sparring, we kind of want to know what we are up against, makes it more interesting!" Akki said still looking over this new person. "It would liven up our sparring in this gloomy weather!" She added with a smile. Maybe she was kind of nervous sparring around a hot guy, but she would have to get used to this.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:36 pm
It would seem that the two of them wanted to know quite a bit about the male as they prepared to train. As for him he would stop just a few feet from them and begin to stretch out his body, his mind becoming clear as he focused on his task at hand trying to get the element of Doton down pat. For this he tried to spread his chakra through his body enough to where he could channel it then change it but he would allow the build up of chakra to occur before doing anything. At the peak of his stretching he looked to the two of them for a moment before shrugging," I don't have story worth telling....and i'd rather not get into any details about myself for I allow my fighting to do the talking for me, so sorry ladies but you're going to have to wait till we actually get to sparring," After doing his stretching he would stand up and not only crack his knuckles but also pop his back, a small satisfied sigh coming out of his mouth as he shook it all out and waited for the two of them to get ready.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:39 am
As they arrived at Hokage rock while listening to the stranger speak, the rain began to come down in a steady stream. "Alright then, My Name is Tori Uzumaki, I feel you should at least know names right?" She asked and shrugged at the same time. Akki of course already knew who she was, and she was sure she would introduce herself. Tori released a chakra chain from each had going half way down her leg to just a little past the knee. They were medium length purple chains with small hooks on the end. She was ready to spar! "You could at least tell us your name sir?" Tori asked with a smile.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum