Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Birthdays are lame~ [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Birthdays are lame~ [open]

Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:18 am
Yeah this was getting awkward as Laz had little to talk about after the curse marks unless....no Kira isn't the singing type. Look over his new stuff he would look at the coat and look at its plain design nothing to fancy which isn't flashy enough for Laz.  "I can probably add some armor to this....hmm maybe make it like that guy from one of those stories my mom told me." Laz thought to himself as he would put his new coat on. "Perfect fit." He finally said as he zipped it up. "Yeah the design isn't to flashy but I can deal with it for now until I can figure out how to make the armor pieces."

"Yeah I did learn two jutsu from kuro uh water needles and snake mouth, yep not really a good way to mess with people minds but its a starter for now."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:50 pm
"Eh. Doesnt sound like much useful. Let me know when you're ready and I can teach you some real water jutsus. " She ran through the list of things she had to tell the newest member to their group, checking off each mentally to ensure that she'd gotten everything essencial, both for the functioning of Koukan and for the protection of her team. Something felt off... Like there was a piece of information she was missing but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

~Kira... The seal. ~ Ambers words came with a light sigh. Of course. She'd forgotten the seal. It hadn't taken her long to realize the power of the mark seal in combination with the summoning jutsu. It's power had saved her life when yuki fell. She'd been meaning to train it up, studying through the ways to actually form the tiny dot like seal to ensure proper use, both in locating her subordinants and pulling them out of dangerous situations.

"Oh. One more thing. " She walked over casually, closing the short distance between them. With an open palm she would pat him on the shoulder, allowing it to rest for a moment, pouring out her chakra, and making sure the formation would be correct. A small dot would appear on his skin beneath her hand as the mark seal formed, immediately disappearing once more. "Hope you have a good day, but remember. The fate of the ninja world rides on Koukan. No one knows Youka like I do... Or maku for that matter. It may cost us the lives of more then one member... But the other option is the destruction of the entire world so make sure you train hard. When the fight happens I wont be able to worry about the safety of anyone but myself or we'll all die. " With that, if everything went as planned she would simply walk off, nodding to her summon. her body would be a tiny spec in the distance quickly disappering from view, and finally once she was sure she was alone once more she would lower herself, sitting against the soft sand and allowing her spirit to slip into the world of the Fae as Amber, with the help of her chakra senses, watched the world around them for danger to her body.

(Exit unless stopped, only claiming 600 and mark seal with Laz now marked, and 300 ryo)

Last edited by Nomo the Cute Zelda Fan on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:04 pm
Um.... Right. So I'll fix this
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:37 am
Yeah..<_<
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:35 am
k edited
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:33 am
Laz nodded at kira words before releasing a sigh. "Youka and Maku? I dont get why they destroyed the village but they had their reasons and everyone has a reason for something right? Maybe if they expla- No they killed people,  destroyed people homes but what was the reason for that?" Laz continued to think about this as he watched kira take her leave he would've waved goodbye but she was becoming out of view. Laz sighed as he didn't get what she meant by one more thing. "Kira knew these guys personally? So either they used to be good or kira used to be bad....but it proves I was right...anyone can change if they are exposes to the right environment even me..." Laz continued to think to himself lost in thought as he picked up his stuff and headed home so I guess it's time to start his life as a 15 year old now huh? Maybe this depression thing was a puberty thing?

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum