Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Transformation Technique Empty Transformation Technique

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm
Dog-Boar-Ram "Transformation Technique!" He looked straight at himself in the mirror, but all he saw a much more deflated version of his cousin. "Damn it!", muttered Yazuro. This jutsu was a must if he wanted to get back at his cousin for the time he used the technique against him to cause trouble. Now it was Yazuro's turn to transform into his cousin and teach him a lesson. If his cousin thought he could get away with such a thing he was wrong, Yazuro was going to do whatever it took to get back at his cousin for good.

Yazuro put his hands together gathering chakra and holding a solid image of his cousin. Dog-Boar-Ram "Transformation Technique!" He looked in the mirror but now he looked like a doll that resembled his cousin. Yazuro knew he could do this he's from one of the most respected clans in Konoha, he wasn't going to fail now. Yazuro knew he needed to be one of the ones to carry on his clans legacy. Gathering chakra again and maintaining the image of his cousin, he breathed slowly focusing on that image. Dog-Boar-Ram "Transformation Technique!" Once again he failed, although it was better than last time. It looked realistic this time and not like a giant doll. 

In spite he punched the wall. Yazuro was pissed at himself because he couldn't do it, he was a member of one of the most respected clans in Konoha and he still couldn't do it. He was disappointed in himself, thinking about how his rival could do it and how his rival shows his jutsu off. Some people like me have to learn on controlling their chakra. This is the second step for me, I've already learned how to make a clone I just need to learn how to do this and I'm set with controlling chakra. Well not really, but I'll be able to learn new jutsu faster because I have this feeling of chakra control in my head.

This time Yazuro knew he was going to get it, he needed to for the sake of becoming a ninja. He wanted to be able to make his clan and village proud, the two things he cared about in life. He wanted to get praised by his clan just this once, he wanted to be as strong as his predecessors. Soon enough, he'll find a good teacher a that will teach him new jutsu way faster than he can learn them on his own. Hopefully, it'll be a Senju one that can use wood release. That'd be great, he imagined the day he would be able to use wood release because of the help from his teacher.

Getting focused again, Yazuro put his hands together and started to mold chakra holding a solid image of his cousin in his head. This time he was going to get it. He was going to get out of the academy after learning this jutsu, he was going to be a genin that made his village proud. Dog-Boar-Ram "Transformation Technique!" This time he looked in the mirror and saw the spitting image of his cousin, it was perfect. It was now the time to get ready for the Genin exams, he'd learned both the Clone technique and Transformation technique. He excitedly went out to the back of the house to practice his Taijutsu on a tree.

[Exit]
WC: 565
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Transformation Technique Empty Re: Transformation Technique

Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 pm
Approved, please remember to claim your wc/jutsu/stats at the end of your post. If you need help with this, please read stat rules or look around to se how others claim stuff at the end of topics. <3

Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 am
Jason Senju told me that I was able to claim 1 stat point for every 200 words. Thanks for telling me to include the jutsu link though, some mods may not accept it if I don't xD
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:02 am
Jason was right, everytime you finish a post though, format your claim like so:

Example wrote:Total word count:565

Claiming 2 stats points
Claiming transformation jutsu (link): 500/500

This makes it a lot easier for us to see and approve. <3
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:03 am
Alright, I'll remember that. Sorry if I made your job any harder. :/
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:38 am
That's totally alright. Everything here is going to take a bit of getting used to but please feel free to reach out when you need help. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum