Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Clone Technique! Empty Clone Technique!

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:59 am
"Okay, all I have to do is learn the Clone Technique to prove that I'm going to become a great ninja!"

Ram-Snake-Tiger "Clone Technique!" Curiously, Yuzaru looked around to see if he was able to make a clone. Of course, he couldn't. He needed to focus his chakra, but he couldn't do that if he was so tense. He wanted to beat his rival, he needed to. So once again, he tried to preform the technique more focused this time. Ram-Snake-Tiger "Clone Technique!" He looked around once again, all he saw was nothing. Frustrated, Yuzaru sat down on the ground and started to focus his chakra. He knew he needed to know this technique so that he was able to pass the Genin exams. Once he had focused his chakra he got up and tried once again. Ram-Snake-Tiger. This time he had made a clone but, it suddenly vanished. He hadn't built up enough chakra and was too wound up on beating his rival. Although, he needed to be wound up it gave him energy. It made him feel like he could train until his hear gave out, it gave him a goal in life. He needed to beat his rival.

His train of thought was then interrupted by his cousins voice, "Having a little trouble there I see."

"Yeah.", Sighed Yazuro.

"Just a little tip, try not to focus more than you need to. It just puts strain on you."

"Yeah, thanks."

Yazuro sat down trying to relax himself so that he could perform the technique this time. Yazuro sat there and focused building up chakra, when he thought he had the right amount this time he got up. This time he was  interrupted by a loud noise. His cousin decided it'd be a good idea to yell out something. So, Yazuro sat down once again focusing his chakra slowly and steadily. He knew he was going to get it this time and if not he'd keep on trying until he did learn the technique.

Yazuro got up and performed the hand seals Ram-Snake-Tiger "Clone Technique!" He looked to his side and noticed he had created a perfect clone and asked his cousin to come outside and to see which one he thought was real. His cousin then ran towards his clone and threw a kick right through the image.

"Careful there! You could've hit me!"

"I know the difference between a clone and a real person you dummy."

"Okay then.."

"I have to admit this is a pretty good clone for a Academy Student, I mean I've seen way worse."

"What's that suppose to mean?", said Yazuro giving his cousin a deathly gaze.

"Nothing really, just trying to make you mad.", chuckled Yazuro's cousin.

"Thanks for the tips though, I was having a lot of trouble making the clone. I mean, I'm not that great at controlling chakra but now that I've grasped this technique, I'll be able to mold chakra more efficiently without putting strain on myself."

"Haha, no problem just make sure you don't mess this up during your Genin exam!"

"Like I would!"

[Exit]

Word Count: 518
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Clone Technique! Empty Re: Clone Technique!

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:22 am
Approved <3
I'd also recomend claiming stats alongside your jutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum