Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 2:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 1:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 1:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 12:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 7:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 6:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 6:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 6:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 6:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 6:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Learning Clone Technique Empty Learning Clone Technique

Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:07 pm
Oturan, not knowing what he wanted to do with his day quickly ran to the academy. Upon arriving he saw all types of people training, mainly in perfecting the Clone Technique. He decided that he would train in it over the next 5 days. He began by watching Jin, an upcoming kid he had heard about in the academy. Oturan could barely keep track of Jin as Jin moved his hand seals at almost twice Oturan's speed, however Oturan was able to trace him, even though most of what Oturan saw was a blur. After a few hours of watching Jin run threw the hand seals laps Oturan slowly noticed that Jin no longer appeared as a blur to him even though Jin did still appear to be faster then him. Looking around, Oturan quickly saw that a crowd had stationed itself around the field, watching Jin as he ran threw the hand seals still trying to perfect the clone technique. Not wanting to be outdone Oturan quickly got out of his seat and slowly began to do the handseals for the ninjutsu. For every hand movement Oturan took Jin took two, and after realizing this Oturan put his all into his hand movementa. Oturan did not realize just how fast Jin was until Jin nearly almost did the technique. This aggravated Oturan , so he tried harder and harder, putting more and more Chakra into every movement that he took. However, no matter how much strength he put into his movements he just could not seem to catch up with Jin. After finally completing the move Oturan looked and saw that his clone was looking weasy. However, Jin quickly reached Oturan and stopped him from leaving the field. "Don't be discouraged Oturan. The only reason I am so fast is because I practice here everyday, and I have been doing so since I could walk." Oturan had admired the dedication Jin had to learning new jutsus. He quickly regretted his choice to give up and was about to start doind the seals when Jin stopped him yet again. "The secret is to use the two essential things to any ninja Oturan. That's how I learned to run threw the seals so fast." Oturan thought about what Jin had just said and then watched Jin yet again, monitoring his hands the whole time. After a half an hour Oturan realized what Jin had just told him. The two things essential to a ninja were Mental and Physical Strength, these two things coming together to create chakra. As Oturan continued to watch the boy he quickly realized that Jin had just informed him to concentrate his chakra into his hands lightly while running threw the seals. However he also picked up on the mental fortitude of Jin, noting that Jin did not seem as he was going to give up. Ever. Oturan then began to quickly course chakra throughout his hands, supplying them with extra speed. While doing this Oturan also started to pump himself up, thinking of nothing but catching up with Jin and not catching up. After seeing Oturan getting ready to do it again Jin quickly walked up to him l and whispered something into his ear. "I see you realized what I meant by a ninja's to strengths Oturan. However do you really think you can catch up to me? I heard you from the the other side of the field talking about how you were going to surpass me. Good luck Oturan, you are going to need it." Angered at Jin's statement, Oturan took off, racing threw the seals faster then before. He said " Clone Technique " and a clone appeared exactly like him. " good job " he heard jin say.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Learning Clone Technique Empty Re: Learning Clone Technique

Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 am
Approved
Clone jutsu
3 stats (word count int 600 range)

in the future, post your word count and what you are claiming below the post.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum