Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

How about just some sane in the rain? (Io CoRin) Empty How about just some sane in the rain? (Io CoRin)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:00 pm
Li Dian stood atop his grocery store turned shelter. It was the largest building left in the rain soaked city of Amegakure. On it's roof stood a large lightning rod that Hans had managed to scavenge. They used it to power the grocery store. Mainly the many freezers inside. There had been plenty of food when they'd gotten there, but most of it was going spoiled without some form of freezing. So they had that up now, and it was great.

The city was still. Oh what's the word? Completely destroyed? Yeah that's it. The whole city was still nothing but rubble and twisted metal. Ashe and corpses. They'd managed to clean up the store, but there was a whole cities of stores out there that needed cleaning up too. Yeesh.  Too late to go back now. All eyes were on him, and he wasn't going to let his country down, again. For a second time. That'd be... embarrassing. Certainly.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

How about just some sane in the rain? (Io CoRin) Empty Re: How about just some sane in the rain? (Io CoRin)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:12 pm
It'd taking a great swallowing of pride of Corin to actually come back. She'd been grateful for Li's medic friend to heal up her knife wound, but she didn't expect to actual find herself back at the thugs palace. In the light rain she saw him standing up on his grocery store looking over his land like he was a king or something.

Perhaps he was.

He had defeated her quite handedly. Well they were even on that match, but she had to admit that she fought dirty on the first time. Then again he fought pretty dirty last time too! So they were even. She shook it away that was just her pride talking. Her pride was the only thing that could rival her sense of justice.

That didnt' mean that it dominated her though. He could have killed her. He should have killed her, but he spared her existence. She was a cheat and a theif, but he let her live. Why? She wondered as she looked up at him. His cape billowing in the stormy winds.

Perhaps he was a good man, or perhaps he knew she'd be useful to him. Corin couldn't say for sure.

She wasn't happy about it, but he had shelter. A debatable amount of power. Also he had money. Her money, but it was money all the same. She could say that she owned him her life all she wanted, but in truth. She was living in the ruins of a courthouse with no food at all! She'd eaten a pare of boots last night! Boots!

She didn't care how much pride she had to swallow! She needed food!

"Ahoy Dear Friend. It is I CoRin Kura! I have returned to your palace to pledge my services to Ame, and to you! Noble warrior accept me in your merry band of misfits. Say you Aye to my request?"
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

How about just some sane in the rain? (Io CoRin) Empty Re: How about just some sane in the rain? (Io CoRin)

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:22 pm
Oh thank god she showed up. Li would have hated to have been standing up on the roof like a tool and for no one to have come upon him. Why would he be standing there in the first place. It's like like it had a very good view of the city from here. Li gave his... Rival? A smile. "I thought you'd be back."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:28 pm
"yes I bet the girls you stab always end up coming back for more don't they?" She wanted that to come out husky, but yelling it up onto a roof and through the rain was pretty hard. "Am I coming up there, or are you coming down here?" She didn't care which one, she just didn't want to keep on looking up at him. The rain was hitting her straight in the face. Sure she had her make up protecting her skin from truly becoming wet. But man it was annoying! She couldn't keep her eyes open.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:42 pm
With a hearty chuckle Li jumped from the building landing safely on the ground below. "It's completley true. They just keep coming back for more, I have to beat them away with a stick. But that only makes them want to come back more!" She ran his hand through his wet blonde hair. "And technically you're the one who stabbed you, not me. I just gave you the push that you needed." He shrugged and kicked a rock through the cleared out parking lot. "So are we good? No more wrestling no more, stabbing?"
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:57 pm
This guy was just tying to start a fight! 'Control your pride girl! You're going to starve to death!'

CoRin nodded her head submissively. There wasn't anything she could have done in a fight anyway. Whatever that move was that he used during their last encounter was too much for her to handle. Until she figured it out she was at his mercy, and she had to accept that.

"We're square." She announced placing her hand out for Li Dian to Shake it. "I renounce my wandering ways and pledge myself to your service until our village is once more brought under the reign of order. I ask nothing accept that you Feed, and shelter me. Otherwise service to the great cause of justice will be my sucker." She sighed and was glad that her blushing didn't show through the make up. "Plus I wronged you when we first met. I fought in an orderly unseemly for a knight and it brought me great shame. No wonder I was so easily defeated later on. I'd renounced my knightly ways. Bring me once more into the Light."
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:07 pm
Li let out his bright Yamanaka smile and grasped CoRin's hand. He held the hand for a few seconds letting the Rain fall upon both of their hands. The water dropped from his hands and slipped onto the ground. "Strange how those who've never seen the sun are the ones who're trying to walk the Light eh?" He nodded his head wondering if that'd sounded poetic. He hoped it had. He let go of the hand.

"I accept your services. Together The Village Hidden in the Rain will sprout once more." He reached into his back and pulled out a roll of Ryo, before tossing it to her. "Your signing Bonus." He flicked his head over to the Grocery Store, where Hans and Coco's father (Who still has no naaaaaame) were camped out. "Food's in there." Before she'd get the chance to walk away Li would grab her roughly be the arm. "I'm nice. I like to think that everyone is good, but..." He pulled her close to him. "If you ever betray me or them. I'll make you flay yourself alive. Copy?"
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 pm
CoRin felt her breath catch in her throat, as she felt Li's hot breath whisper that warning into her ear. She felt a flash of heat flow through her body. Message received. "Okay." She breathed feeling sufficiently cowled. How could she go against a force like that. "It's as you say."

[Exit]
[Twc 631]
+3 stats maybe?
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:29 pm
[Exit]
-2500 Ryo and giving it to CoRin
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:33 pm
Approved upon deduction
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum