Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Back Home (P/shinji/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back Home (P/shinji/NK)

Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:01 am
Tori smiled at his comforting her. Shinji seemed to be really Understanding! She moved up and hugged him before she sat back on the ground in front of him. "Well, considering I am still a Genin, I kind of want to become a Chuunin, then a Jounin. And I want to be like you, I want to Someday lead our clan and possibly be a Kage!" Tori said smiling at him. She knew she wanted to be a leader, and Shinji was a good role model to her so far.
"Now I have a question for you, you said these guys over threw you and your successor, you were branded a missing nin!Technically because you were a Kage, you would be pretty high up in the wanted list, maybe up there with the S Rank missing ninjas. How did you get into Konoha and Why did they allow you to stay here if your missing?" Tori was curious, and she knew his story but she didn't quite understand how he would be let in considering the situation! She knew he, like her accidentally acquired the title, and was not dangerous in any way, But she wanted to hear more anyway.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:27 pm
Shinji could not help, but chuckle ever so slightly. Tori was quite perceptive and, not to mention, ambitious. I suppose I shouldn't expect anything less from an Uzumaki he chided to himself. Furrowing his brow ever so slightly the former kage took a brief moment to ponder how to explain his position. Naturally, he eletced the direct route, "Well, I suppose I would be an S ranked missing ninja. However, as you know, I have committed no crime. Luckily, I know both kage here in Konoha, Viper and Navi. So, I came here in hopes of warning them of a possibly violent Tengakure. The man in charge of Tengakure, as I mentioned, is a bit unstable and I was uncertain if he would set out on a warpath upon gaining power. Then I was allowed to remain here until the matter is dealt with as I have the trust of the Hokage." Shrugging ever so slightly he flashed a weak smile, "And, yeah, that's about it." That was really it. Not much else to say or do. Simply wait. However, Shinji felt the time to wait was coming to an end. Perhaps soon action would be needed.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:29 am
Tori listened intently to Shinji, it all made sense to her when he explained everything. "Well, I kinda just followed some people in. Unless you have any other questions for me, I guess my next question for you,  what rules do you have for me? I assume that rolling in the front door at 1am is against the rules, and I am not normally a rule.breaker. Not counting my days as a missing nin, I had to abide by my own rules. Considering I am home and safe now, and considering my past I am sure I have to earn your trust, so I will do whatever you ask and follow any rules given to me." Tori said Sincerely to Shinji. She was ready to make a good impression on him, he was.the only family she had now."Curiously what would you do if I returned to the missing nin lifestyle? I promise hou I never will, I am done with it, but I am Curious!" She added making sure he knew she never would and it was just Curious thought.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:03 pm
Rules, ah yes, rules. Rules were a fickle thing. Shinji and rules had quite the interesting relationship. When he was younger he lived with his grandparents who hardly had any rules for him, but upon ascending to the seat of Tenkage he became obligated to enforce a very stringent set of rules. And, in all honesty, the Uzumaki preferred the lack of rules as opposed to too many. 

"Well, I don't have many rules. Just stay safe and happy. Otherwise, I don't have any hard line rules that you must follow." Shinji said curtly, yeah, that sounded good, maybe? All the same, he now moved to answer the second question Tori had with a slight frown plastered on his face, "I suppose I would be quite disappointed if you chose to become a missing-nin once again. Though, I would never harm you. I guess I'd hunt you down myself and attempt to talk some sense into you..." 

Trialing off, Shinji nodded, more to himself than to Tori. He didn't want to come off as a hardass. In the end, Tori had been a missing ninja for a time and seen the world. Hopefully she would not need any babying. Thus, Shinji figured that the lack of rules would not be a very large deal, would it? Time would no doubt tell.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:57 am
Tori was quite enjoying the fact she could openly talk to Shinji! He was very honest, open and at the same time you just had this sense of respect for him and knew not to.cross him. No rules? Except the difficult one that required being able to know the difference between danger and non-dangerous! Yeah, she could handle that! The next answer caused Tori to have to fight back tears! He would hunt her down to talk to her? He was like a real father! No one has ever said that before! Not a guardian or parent anyway, and here was someone she could trust not to abandon her! 
"Shinji, your the first guardian I have ever had in my life I truly can trust! You are truly like a father to me!" She said wrapping her arms around him again If he lets her. "I don't feel as lost or as scared as I did before! Its as though that hole in my heart I had from losing everyone I care about is gone!" Tori said to him. She had no idea what had happened but she truly trusted this person. "You have any other questions for me?" Tori asked him. She was starting to get tired and considering the events from the night before, she would probably go to bed if he didn't have anything else to.ask her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum