Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden Terumi
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 60%
5 Posts - 25%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

back home (P)(IO) Empty back home (P)(IO)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:29 pm
Akki had to ruin home. She was upset after seeing Yuri killed and had been kidnapped. She had been gone for a while now. Approaching her house she noticed the lights were off, maybe she would be able to get some sleep before they got home and maybe they would just be happy to see her. Or, maybe they were out looking for her. The front door was unlocked so Akki walked into the house. She approached the stairs and stepped on the first creaky step. Something didn't feel right. It felt like someone was there and that something was unhappy.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

back home (P)(IO) Empty Re: back home (P)(IO)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:20 pm
Nakara had sent three of the clans best trackers to find Akki after she didn't come home for sometime. The Kuoga clan had some of the best trackers and when they spotted her, he would have already known. Sitting on the banister of the stairs, his purple eyes would stare at the door as it opened and she walked in. Not moving until she stepped on the first stair, he would turn on the lights and simply look at her," Where...the hell have you been Akki," simple and to the point. He didn't care to say welcome home or anything of the sort, right now he was pissed.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm
Akki froze in fear, it was her father! "I was in the forest with Tori and Sephora. I met a lady, she said she was the mother of the girl who will be training me. The ladies name was Yuri Uchiha, she kind of somehow...well...asked us if we wanted to go see the Volcano Village. Then I found out she lured us there to purposely kidnap us. Whule we were there, Prims cousin Samuru showed up and saved us and then killed Yuri. It was kind of scary. I'm sorry." Akki explained looking up at her dad who was very upset with her. "I learned my lesson, I won't do it again.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:59 pm
Nakara's eyes stayed on her as she spoke until the word kidnap came up and instantly he was in front of her, picking her up by the collar of her shirt," And you didn't think for one moment that a women who was NOT of our village being here wasn't suspicious. What the hell was going through your head Akki, you could have been killed. Apparently you haven't learned your lesson and you will be taught it on this day. From on now until i see fit you will be watched by one of my clansmen and your curfew is when the sun hits the horizon, any later and more...severe punishments will occur," his anger showed in his eyes as he sat her down," Do i make myself clear, now go to your room." with that he walked past her and walked into his study where he began to do some work, so at least he would be able to calm down.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:17 pm
Azha had gotten Megami and the twins to sleep and was worried about Akki to, but Nakara had offered to keep watch out for her as she made sure the kids were put to bed. She heard Akki come in and was covering Megami up as the whole thing happened. She immediately ran to his study as Nakara entered it.
"I take it things didn't go so well, I will check on her but I wanted to check on you first. You are a good dad to our kids Nakara."Azha said as she stood behind him as he sat at his desk. She lightly massaged his shoulders and kissed his head. For a seond she wrapped her arms around him hugging him and then gently and slowly moved her hands back to his shoulders to massage them again. He loved his kids and her and when one of them was hurt or injured or missing like Akki was he has to do what he has to do to protect them. "I love you, and so do our kids." She whispered still massaging him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:25 pm
Nakara looked up at Azha, and sighed going back to his work," I take it the boys and Megami are asleep dear," his tone was still on edge but for the most part he was calming down. As she massaged his shoulders he would sit the small pen down and sigh," Stress is for old people and Kages, but this...this is alot," he hugged her arms as he smiled. Looking at the door he would smile," Go and talk to Akki, i'll be in there soon and i know you all love me."
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 pm
Akki sighed and ran to her room she plopped on her bed in tears. She had never seen her dad that upset, unless it was in a fight and she had only heard stories about it with Megami and the older ladies from the Kuoga clan. Including her grandmother, Nakaras mom. He was one of the clans best fighters. Even in her own clan, the Senju clan, she knew certain morals were expected of the clan members. He was right she could have been killed and she should have thought before she left with her. Had Samuru Uchiha not have been there, what would have happened? She continued crying as she lay on her bed.
Azha
Azha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 am
Azha quietly entered Akki's room and saw her crying on the bed. Being a mother of four has proven to be a tough job and even Nakara is stressed. But so far they have held up becase of their love for each other and their love for their kids. Going over to the bed she rubbed Akki's back gently.
"You have to understand how worried we were, you could have been killed sweetheart. I know you know better than to go with a stranger. You had never seen her before so you should have stayed away. You father was right in the punishment he chose. He loves you and that is why he is doing this, its to protect you Akki."She said leaning over to hug her daughter. "We love you so much and we were scared to death." Azha said with tears in her eyes.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:38 am
Nakara sighed as he walked into Akki's room, wearing a long black jacket and grey pants as he changed into something comfortable. Moving to the bed he would look at the both of them, but sit near Akki as he rubbed her head," Your mother is right...i chose what i did because i love you and because i do not want anything happening to you or this family," as he kissed her forehead he would stand up and walk out," Get some sleep, your punishment starts in the morning...meet me in the backyard and we will begin," his smile kind of off as he disappeared back to the study.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:44 am
Akki hugged her mother and when her father came in she hugged him to. She stopped crying and wondered what her punishment was. She fell asleep almost instantly though. She knew they loved her and after all the stuff she had been through that day, she was exhausted.

[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum