Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 58%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:59 am
The girl had exclaimed in excitement upon seeing the now full grown tree that Jason had made. Her first response was to climb it and hang upside down. Yup. Her actions had just reaffirmed Jason's new nickname for the girl: Monkey Girl. She said something about having a clan jutsu as well before falling back to the earth and balancing on her head. She would then say something about not knowing the jutsu and then falling over in such a way that Jason couldn't help but lose himself in hysterics. He fell backwards, holding his stomach and laughing so hard at Monkey Girl that tears were streaming down his cheeks. He hadn't laughed so long in......he couldn't even remember. He finally got a hold of himself and sat up, wiping his tears from his face and gasping, trying to catch his breath. He couldn't believe he had run in to such an amusing girl in the middle of the woods who claimed to be chasing a monkey! Were there even monkeys in this part of the world? Jason wasn't sure but he was inclined to accept that there were since Monkey Girl was apparently chasing one before falling out of a tree. His face was now clear of tears and his breathing was even once again. He looked at the girl laying in the dirt in front of him. "You really are all over the place, you know that? Kind of weird too. I like you. You should let me train you if you're really looking into being a Leaf Ninja. Whaddaya say?" he said to the girl, his hazel-green eyes reflecting the colors of the forest around him.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei)

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 pm
"Yeah!" Lingqi announced happily pulling her face out from the dirt of the forest. She looked at Jason and gave him a big ol' smile that would melt the heart of Yimir himself! Her entire case was just caked in dirt though, but she didn't seem to notice. She crawled to her feet, and dusted herself off, getting all the dirt off of her yellow outfit, but not have so much luck with the dirt on her face. That stuff was still there! "I'll give you the honor of becoming my trainer, so that someday when you're old and brittle and of not much use to anyone you can tell all your tree grandchildren that you were the one who Trained Lingqi Rentei. Greatest Kunochi to ever fall out of a tree!" She took on a mighty stance and puffed out her diminutive chest.

Quick as a flash, she pulled her legs out from under her body and fell into a crisscrossed sitting postion. She was still in the air however, so she came falling down to the ground. She pounced about an inch off the ground before finally coming to a rest in this sitting position. A warm wind came sweeping through the forest, pulling leafs from their branches and sending them dancing down onto the forest floor. Ling looked up with her sparkling eyes, for a few moments, before refocusing on Jason. "So what are you going to teach me first? Rasengan? No! Izanagi! No, no! Teach me how to grow one of those tree! No, you said that was only for your clan. Hhhm that's going to be bothersome. Okay fine! Teach me the fire ball technique. Yeah, yeah! That'd be fun. We'd be like pew pew! And then there'd be fire everywhere! Oh my goodness no wait! We could like, combine our fire balls together, and it'd be like. Kapow! Boom, pew pew. No, no,no! Okay I've got it. You teach me fire ball, then when we fight dudes you could totally summon a tree to wrap around them. Then I'd be all. Fire ball! And they totally couldn't move so I'd hit them. Then the three would catch on fire, and everyone would be like AWWW MAN! Goodness we make such a good team. We're practically Sanin already. Oh wait a second. I don't have a Fire nature. Okay same plan but with a water dragon. Wait can you summon a wood dragon. Wood dragon? Is that a thing? Can we do double dragon? Could we be the Double dragon team." She was gesticulating wildy, making explosion noises, and doing just about everything but running around the forest like an airplane. "Well I guess that the exam proctors wouldn't be too interested in seeing our double dragon technique. So we'll have to hold off on that. Okay just for now teach me the basics I'll need to pass the exam." She paused. "Please." She got up from her sitting position and entered into a bow. "If the mighty Senju finds me to be a worthy student."

Jason unsurprisingly for a Senju turned out to be an excellent teacher of Lingqi. He'd made a fine Hokage some day if he didn't die from exhaustion just watching Ling running around during their training. She seemed to have an unlimited about of energy, for a person her age. Spending three years in a forest must have made her skip that apathy phase that every teenager goes trhough. Everything Jason did or say Monkey Girl looked and acted like she was totally enthralled by the concept or idea, or just the very fact that Jason was doing it. In short. She ended up being the type of student that every teacher whished they could have, other than the fact that she couldn't sit still for even a millisecond. Jason would be right in the middle of explaining a Jutsu, and she'd just get up and start doing cartwheels for no apparent reason. Undoubtedly annoying for anyone trying to give a lecture. But despite her apparent floatyness she seamed to be absorbing all the information. Even when she started climbing the full height of Jason's three whilst he was explaining the clone technique she seemed to hear every word, even from ten meters high.

In truth despite her Childish slash bimbo slash air headed appearance Lingqi Rentei came from a long line of powerful and prestigious Ninjas and she was no different from any of them. She was sharp as a whip, and knew her jutsu. Sure that whip was uncontrollable and would lash everywhere, but man was it sharp. The years she'd already spent at her previous Academy didn't hurt of course. Both her parents were genjutsu specalists, so she was no strangers to illusions and things such as that. However she'd always known the Illusions to be created with in the mind of the person they were cast on. The idea that you could bring an Illusion into the world was something entierly new for her. Luckily she had Jason Senju as a sensei on this calm afternoon. The boy was just a Genin and he already knew the shadow clone jutsu. And for some stranger reason Lingqu got the feeling that he would soon knows the Multi-shadow clone jutsu as well. With such a obvious master of the cloning ways as her master Lingqi was quickly able to come and grasp the technique. She was able to create to perfect clones of herself. Jason was a fool for teaching her the technique. Now he'd have three of her to deal with! Luckily her Chakra reserves were pretty low so she wasn't able to handle have two clones out for very long, but for those few seconds they were out. It was glorious mayhem!

Seemingly immune to the natural state of exhaustion no sooner had Lingqi mastered the clone techniqe than she was ready to learn the last item on her list.

Transformation!
Suprisingly simple for Ling to get the handle of actually. After she'd struggled with the clone technique you'd think she'd have a hard time with the technique that was recognized to be much harder, but that wasn't the case. Jason had only just finished showing her the hand signs for the technique, when Ling formed the same signs and disappeared in a puff of smoke. When the white smoke cleared and the jutsu was complete there stood a large brown spider monkey where Ling had been only moments prior. "He looked just like this." She announced dancing around as a monkey. "Oh oh oh ha!" She announced playfully before disappearing in a puff of smoke and reappearing as the slightly less monkeylike Ling. "Well that was cool. I could eat bananas with my feet like that. hahaha." She fell to her back feeling just a little bit tired. Sweat clung to her forehead. As she stared up at that leaf filled canopy, she saw the last thing in the world she'd expected to see. There sitting at the tip of Jason's tree, was a furry little monkey head sticking out from the branches. Even better than that it was living and had a body connected to it and everything.

Both Ling and the monkey looked into each other's eyes for a good long time. "I'm so happy right now." She whispered to herself, though that wasn't different than any other day. In classic cartoon smile as Ling disappeared in a puff of smoke, and only the vague outline of her body could be seen in the dust cloud.
She ran up the side of Jason's tree far too quick for gravity to take notice of her, and lunged for the Monkey! The poor little primate let out a loud eek before turning tail, literally, and running off. He leapt from the branch he was currently on and made for the closest tree he could. Too bad for the little fellow that he had such a long fluffy and adorable tail. Ling, who cared not whether she fought dirty or not grabbed onto the monkey's tail. Her tight grip kept the poor guy from escaping. Then like a paddle ball she pulled back on his tail and sent him flying into her arms. She wrapped him up in a big old hug, and started placing kisses all over his head. Of course it was only in this moment that ling realized that she didn't know how to walk up walls and trees. With nowhere to grip and no Chakra to use to cling to the side of the tree, and quickly fell back to the ground. Making sure that she fell back first, keeping her newly acquired monkey friend alive and intact.

"I got him!" She announce wit a whop before holding the monkey over her head in triumph. "I got the monkey!"

[TWC 2503]
Gonna claim my monkey
12 stats, and Clone, and Transformation techs.
When the topic is over, of course.

Hahah sorry about that super long post, but I need to make sure I got everything :p
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:57 pm
Approved of Monkey and Techs. Cant claim stats until Exit though.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:14 pm
[its fine I can work around it lol You still didn't tell me your name IC though -__-]

Monkey Girl agreed to Jason's idea to teach her immediately. She seemed to get excited about anything and everything that happened. As soon as she accepted Jason's offer to teach her, her mind went a mile a minute. She started asking about a huge range of high level techniques from Rasengan to Izanagi. She even talked about learning fireball techniques before realizes she didn't have fire element chakra nature. One of the more amusing parts of her ramblings was when she asked to learn Water dragon then imagined her and Jason becoming the double dragon duo with water and wood dragons. She enthusiastically animated everything she was saying, sound effects included, making signs with her arms and body and making explosion sounds whenever appropriate.

Finally it dawned on her that she was an academy student and needed to learn the basic academy jutsu so she could pass her Genin exam and she had asked him to teach her those. "Ok. Lets start with the Clone Technique. In order......" Jason went off on explaining and demonstrating the technique for Monkey Girl with enthusiastic "Ooh"s and "Ahhh"s every time he said or demonstrated. He would be mid-sentence explaining something and Monkey Girl would decide it was a good time to get up and do cartwheels around the forest. Normally a teacher might get frustrated or annoyed at Monkey Girl but Jason found it amusing and she seemed to be retaining everything he was saying and able to answer all of his questions even when she had been hanging upside down on a branch 10 meters up Jason's tree. She must have endless stamina or something because as soon as she learned the Clone tech she was excited and ready to go learn transformation.
Monkey Girl learned transformation jutsu rather quickly, obviously turning into a monkey. Once she mastered it she immediately ran straight up Jason's tree for some unknown reason. Jason quickly found out what that was as she came falling back down with a, he couldn't believe it, a monkey in her arms. Jason quickly moved at 40 speed to catch them just as he had when Monkey Girl first showed up. He set Monkey Girl down with the real live monkey in her arms. "You really were chasing a monkey. Well Monkey Girl what are you gonna name it?" Jason broke out in laughter once again at the pure sight of the monkey in her arms. This had really turned into a strange day. If she kept the monkey Jason felt he would have two hyperactive students to deal with instead of one. Not to mention he did have his team of Chunin and his group of Leaf ninja to lead and train with as well. He seemed to be gathering friends rather quickly as of late where previously his only friend had been Nami. Speaking of Nami, she didn't seem to have Jason's patience and had gotten annoyed with Monkey Girl's antics rather quickly. She had mentally told Jason she was going to find a nice tree to curl up under far enough away that she wouldn't be bothered by Monkey Girl. The entire time he was training her, Jason kept in contact with Nami as he hated being away from her. He may have been enjoying himself with this hyperactive ditsy Monkey Girl but he still wished Nami wouldn't have left like that. When Monkey Girl was on her feet with her monkey in hand, Jason had asked Nami to come back to meet the monkey. She grudgingly accepted and let Jason know she would return shortly.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:06 pm
"Well you're developing quite the habit of catching girls falling out of trees now aren't ya?" She gave a soft laugh, before answering his question. "Hiru!" Ling announced proudly, holding the lil' monkey up over her head. "Hiruzen Sarutobi, and Lingqi super awesome ninja team!" The newly dubbed Hiru seemed leery of this possibility, but kept his monkey mouth closed.

She smiled even more broadly as she saw Nami begrudgingly approaching. "Look Foxy I got a..." She took a few steps towards the fox holding her monkey high over her head. Just before she finished her sentence she fell forward onto her face still holding Hiru over her head. She stood dead still for several moments, and the untrained eye may mistake her for being dead! However after a few seconds the sound of her soft snoring could be heard. Her big blue eyes serenely closed in a slumbering bliss.

[Moving to exit, well.... not really moving  ]
Claiming previous rewards, and an extra stat point!
Cheers
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:08 pm
Ling is Approved for stats and the previous claims
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:21 pm
It seemed Monkey Girl had passed out from exhaustion, her face in the dirt. Her snoring could be heard loud and clear. She had dubbed the monkey Hiru it seemed. "And you're developing a bad habit of falling on your face it seems." Jason mumbled to himself with a small laugh at the site of the girl passed out on the floor. He couldn't just leave her there unprotected. Jason would perform the Snake hand seal and grow 6 small trees 1 meter thick and 5 meters tall surrounding the girl. The trees were close enough to keep her sheltered and hidden but far enough so that she could toss and turn and move freely within them. He released the snake seal and quickly scribbled a note for Monkey Girl saying good job on the training and the monkey and to come search him out in the village when she woke up. After leaving the note attached to one of his trees where the girl was sure to notice it immediately, he turned and headed back home with Nami happily joining him at his heels.
[exit]
TWC: 1936
claiming 500 wc towards Nativity of a sea of trees and +2 stats
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum