Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei) Empty A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 pm
Jason was sitting in a small 10 meter radius clearing in the forest with his back against a 4 meter wide and 20 meter tall tree with his legs outstretched and his fox Nami curled up on his lap. It was a beautiful day and he loved spending his spare time in the forest where he felt the most at home with his familiar curled up with him. He always enjoyed her company the most as they were mentally linked, sharing thoughts and emotions day and night. A gentle breeze carried a leaf into Jason's hair and he lazily picked it out. Sunlight shone through the canopies of the trees at an angle allowing several beams of light to permeate the forest and bring a surreal feeling to Jason. The warm air made his eyes droop lazily, keeping them only half opened as he held a mental conversation with Nami. He couldn't be more at peace.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei) Empty Re: A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei)

Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:48 pm
Hurdling through the tree tops with all the grace and style of a Blue whale was Lingqi Rentei! Newest addition to The Academy of The Leaf village. She was short for a nineteen year old, giving her a diminutive look. She leapt from branch to branch yipping and yahooing the entire way. She'd just joined the Academy but didn't expect to stay there for long. She'd lived around ninja all her live in her home village, and she was sure that she'd picked up at least a little bit on their abilities. It'd just take a little bit of schooling before she remembered everything. She vaguely remembered being in the academy in her old village, but that was three years and several hundred miles ago.

She'd been training her agility in the treetops up until she noticed what she could have sworn was a Monkey's tail fleeing in this direction. She absolutely loved Monkey! She'd been following it's scent for the last half hour. She hadn't seen the little guy in a while, but she knew she was hot on his tail. Literally!

That is, until her foot made contact with a already cracked tree branch. The moment she put her weight on that broken piece of timber she came hurtling down from the forest canopy. As a simple quirk of fate she happened to be fall right over a certain Senju boy. "WAAAAA!"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei) Empty Re: A new friend(P,IO,NK, Lingqi Rentei)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:44 am
Jason's peaceful little sit in his clearing was interrupted by a loud cracking sound followed by a girl's scream. Being the capable Genin he was, Jason quickly reacted to the new event and stood up and caught the girl in his arms at 60 speed. She was a pretty girl around Jason's age. He definitely hadn't seen her around before because he would have remembered such an adorable face. Gently helping her to her feet out of his arms, he would look at the girl and say "Are you ok? You should try and be more careful. My name is Jason Senju. I don't believe we've met before."

He had met a lot of new people in and around Konoha lately but this girl gave Jason a weird feeling in his chest. Not necessarily a bad feeling, just weird. "Oh and this is my fox Nami." he added quickly. Nami was usually the first thing he stated about himself. The girl must have flustered him more than he thought if he had almost forgotten to introduce her.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:03 pm
With a loud eek, Ling jumps from Jason's arms as he let's her down. Her face is burning a bright crimson, and she looks like she's considering burying her head in the sand, in shame. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see..." She gabbered for a second before Jason introduced his fox. At which point her eyes grew as wide as saucers, and she let out a loud girlish squeak of joy. "Oh my goodness!"

Immediately she would go to swoop of the fox, giving it a series of strokes and kisses. "She's so cute! I just wanna eat you up." Ling would Coo.

She'd let out a guilty laugh, and turn towards Jason. "Woops sorry! Thanks for saving me there, I almost bit the dust! Are you a Ninja? You were really fast. Ninjas are really fast, that's how I know you're one. Well I don't know, but I suspect." She pause momentarily in her nervous tittering and look up into the trees from where she'd fallen. "Hey did you see a monkey come this way?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:33 pm
Jason had just finished introducing his fox when the girl let out a squeak of excitement and picked up Nami, petting and kissing her. No one had ever reacted that way to Nami before and it was pretty funny to watch. The girl let out another little laugh as she turned towards Jason.

"Woops sorry! Thanks for saving me there, I almost bit the dust! Are you a Ninja? You were really fast. Ninjas are really fast, that's how I know you're one, Well I don't know, but I suspect. Hey did you see a monkey come this way?"

The girl seemed to be very hyper and her thoughts were all over the place. Did she just say monkey? Jason stared at the girl with a dumbstruck look on his face for a brief moment before losing himself in laughter. He didn't know who this girl was but she definitely intrigued him and now he just had to know more about her. Jason stopped laughing and wiped a tear from his left eye with his left index finger. "I haven't seen any monkeys around here but I'd be willing to help you look for one. Yes I'm a Ninja, that's how I was able to catch you. You really love animals don't you? No one has ever reacted to Nami like that before." Jason would say to the adorable hyperactive girl standing in front of him while trying to stifle more laughter. In that moment he was happy she interrupted his peaceful whatever he was doing.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:12 pm
Ling nodded her head excitedly. "Oh yeah! A really big spider monkey with ears like this." She held her hands up to hear ears to mimic the look of a pair of monkey ears. She squinted and returned to scanning the treetops, turning in a circle three full times before giving up with a sigh. "He's the reason I fell from the trees. Well not the reason, but he's the reason I was up there in the first place. I saw is tail, and I was like. Hey that's a monkey! Now here I am." She fell down into a sitting position and have a pouty face. For a brief second her eyes grew clouded as if she'd lost focus, but quickly her smile came back, and any trace of disappointment seemed to have vanished from her.

"So what about you Mr. Ninja?" She announced jumping to her feet. "What are you doing out here in the middle of a forest? Huh? Huh, huh?" She bent forward at her hips to get a good look at the young Senju. "I've got to know your methods if I even plan on becoming one of you."
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:28 pm
This girl sure had a lot of energy. She just emanated a happy and carefree aura from her. Jason couldn't help but smile as he watched her talk about seeing a monkey tail and plop down into a sitting position then jumping back up to her feet a moment later.

"So what about you Mr. Ninja? What are you doing out here in the middle of a forest? Huh? Huh, huh? I've got to know your methods if I even plan on becoming one of you."

So, she was thinking of becoming a Leaf ninja huh? She must be a new academy student. "Woah there Monkey Girl. You thinking of becoming a Leaf ninja? I can definitely help train you for that. As for why I'm in the middle of a forest, for one I'm a Senju and for two I just find the forest calming. It's where I'm the most relaxed and at peace." he said to the monkey girl with a cheesey grin on his face. He decided he liked this girl and wanted to make her his student if she agreed. He also decided he would forever call her Monkey Girl from now on.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:04 pm
Ling gave Jason an odd little look, and turned her head sideways in confusion. Her big blues eyes shimmered for a brief moment. "A Senju?" She asked slowly. "What the heck's that?" Lingqi came from a far off land and wasn't too familiar with the clans of the leaf village just yet. Honestly she didn't know too much about the ones from her own village either. She only knew about the Rentei because she was one of them! Either way Lingqi raised her right eyebrow impressively high and gave Jason a scrutinizing look. "Will I catch it if I'm around you for too long? " That wouldn't do her any good, coming down with some disease right before she was going to take her genin exam.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:30 pm
It was Jason's turn to goof. He should've known the girl wouldn't realize what a Senju was. It was obvious she wasn't from Konoha. Jason just let out a small laugh and shook his head at the girl's comment. "Senju is a clan here in Konoha that have a bloodline wood element and I'm part of the clan. Here look."

Jason made the Snake hand sign and suddenly a tree began to grow in the center of the clearing. The tree grew 1 meter wide and 10 meters tall with several offset branches growing from the trunk of the tree starting 5 meters from the ground. Jason released the hand seal and the tree stopped growing. He turned to look at Monkey Girl. "So that is basically what a Senju is and what we can do. Any other questions for me Monkey Girl?" he said to the girl with a sly grin on his face, for some reason hoping he had impressed Monkey Girl a bit.
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:13 pm
Yet again Lingqi's sea blue eye's shimmered and grew to the size of dinner plates as she Saw the Tree erupt from the earth. She felt like her head just kept angling further and further upwards, until she began to wobble backwards. "Wowwy wow!" Ling gasped placing her hand upon the trunk of the tree. She grazed her delicate palms upon the rough texture of the tree. Yup that was a tree alright. Lingqi certified.

She blasted upwards grabbing ahold of one of the branches. She brought her legs up over the branch, and curled them around the branch, before letting go with her hands. Her arms and head swung downwards, leaving her dangling from the tree branch by her legs. "Well that's a pretty neat trick ya got there." She giggled as she felt the blood rushing to her head. "I'm gonna have to steal it from you some day." She stuck her tongue out at him, and gave a laugh. "I've got a Clan Jutsu too ya know." She released her legs from the branch and fell back down to the earth.

She caught herself with her hands, and kept her body perfectly straight in the air. She lowered herself down onto her head and removed her hands from the equation, balancing on nothing but the tip of her head. "I'd show you but..." She gave him a very serious look. Her brow furrowed, her eyes squinted tightly to where she could barley see Jason through them, and even her ever smiling mouth deformed into a smile. "...I don't know it!" She let out a loud laugh, her entire form was wracked by laughter. So much in fact that she lost her balance and fell flat on her face as the rest of her body came tumbling down with her. "Owwy." She moaned into the dirt of the forest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum