Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 8:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:59 amDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 12:16 amTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 6:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 6:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 6:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 6:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:49 amJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 12:32 amReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Some lone time you know? [IO] Empty Some lone time you know? [IO]

Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:56 pm
Time to take a break from all of the building. There were much more important things that needed to be taken care of. For one, Kaito was going to need to learn how to use the basic techniques that all Genin were required to know. You had to start somewhere you know? Kaito walked into the grounds, his satchel, which was usually filled with small toy parts and different models of gunpla, was now filled with water bottles and a small bento box. The boy had to make sure that he wouldn't starve or suffer from dehydration. It was also so humid. Not really the condition he wanted to be training in. But what could he do? "This will be tough." 

The little Uchiha removed his satchel and placed it atop of a damp piece of wood. He stretched out his arms and his legs, preparing to go through the most vigorous training he'd ever do in his life. It was actually his first official training session. "Okay Kaito, if you can just get your mind off of these gunpla and focus."
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Some lone time you know? [IO] Empty Re: Some lone time you know? [IO]

Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:53 pm
To begin, Kaito removed a small sheet from the satchel. This sheet contained the three basic techniques that he was going to learn and how to use them. But first, he'd have to learn more about chakra. There were some very cool things that shinobi were able to do using their own chakra. For one, there was walking on any surface, no matter the position. Yes, with chakra he'd be able to defy gravity itself! The boy grinned just thinking about it. He slid the sleeves of his kimono up and held his hands together, forming a seal. The faint squinting of his eyes shut close as he began channeling the very chakra that was being produced in his body. Now he wasn't an expert at doing so but he'd get there. This was simply a medatative process to kick it off; you know, get him in the mood. Once he felt like he had some control he'd run for the nearest tree. Planting his feet onto the bark, he'd begin sprinting up the tree until he came to a sudden stop. Unfortunately, Kaito had not yet mastered this. The boy slid right off and landed on the ground. "Oof!" 

Well, that was a no go. Kaito decided to focus on the easier techniques first. He stood up and dusted himself off, walking over to the log. "This is going to be a long day." Kaito threw himself atop the log and studied the sheet once again.
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:20 am
Transformation technique. This was going to be the first jutsu that Kaito would tackle. Apparently, it allows the shinobi performing it to transform into anything they desire. As cool as it sounds, and as much as Kaito wanted it to be like, the user will only take the appearance of what they transform into. Kaito's finger hovered over the sheet as he read over the basics to performing it. When he felt like he had it down pack he stood up. The sheet was placed back onto the wood. "There are so many things I can transform into.." He gazed around, trying to find something he could become. Birds? Nah. Maybe a tree? Definitely not! What exactly could he turn into. The boy stood silent, still gazing around. That was until a hint of orange among the green leaves caught his attention. It was a fox! "I could become a fox!"

Now having made the decision on what to become, the boy held a seal. That same chakra that he was channeling earlier once again flowed throughout his body. Kaito was able to muster up enough chakra to use the transformation technique! "Transformation technique!" There was an instant burst of smoke! In the boy's place was a small fox. It looked exactly like the one he'd just seen. Kaito had successfully used the technique! "I did it! Look at me! I'm a fox!" The boy jumped around in excitement! Until he happened to notice that there were six tails behind him. "Uh-oh!" Could it be? Did he make some mistake? For an easy technique this really seemed complicated. "I have to do better!"

273/500 - Henge no Jutsu
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:03 am
Kaito had released the transformation, mainly to preserve some chakra. For his first try that wasn't bad at all. Improvement, however, was still needed. One would not receive any passing grades with that kind of screw up. What was he missing? What exactly did he have to work on to perfect this technique? Kaito sat there thinking to himself. It's all he could do for now; think. "How'd I end up with six tails? I wish this was as easy as fixing up some gunpla. I wouldn't have one problem if that was the case." The boy removed his hat and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. This humidity was getting to him. And this wasn't his appartment, where he could just turn on the A.C and get some cool air. If Kaito didn't want to pass out from the heat he was going to have to work quickly. "I'll try one more time! I'm sure I'll get this!" Kaito, again, held the seal. Focusing on what he'd become, he channeled the chakra once again. It flowed smoothly without disruption. A gunpla was envisioned in his head. Yes, that's what he'd become!! One of his best gunpla would be the base of his transformation! 'I could do this!' 

To get this technique right on the second try would truly be amazing! Although the technique itself is basic and one of the most common jutsu used by shinobi, it takes some time to learn it. So it'd be something if Kaito could do it perfectly. And that's exactly what he'd attempt to do again. Both eyes shut, he gathered up enough chakra to get it done. When he felt like he had everything right he made a go at it! "Transformation technique!" Poof! Kaito was once again shrouded in smoke until it cleared, revealing his gunpla-like form. It was a perfect form of his gunpla, except life sized. "I think I did it!!!!" Kaito struck several poses in his form, happy to have perfected the technique in just two tries. Just two techniques remained. 

618/500 words - Transformation Technique
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:55 pm
What would the other technique be? Substitution? Clone technique? They were surely going to tax Kaito's chakra reserves the same way. Not to mention they would probably both require the same amount of work input. Which seemed cooler though? That'd be the one he'd continue onto. "Let's see." The boy raised the paper in his hand, reading the small paragraphs under both "Kawarimi no Jutsu" and "Bunshin no Jutsu." "Well, the substitution technique does seem pretty cool. But what's cooler than making your own little clone. Hehe." Kaito grinned. There was nothing better than having another you! Oh man, he could just think of all the things he'd be able to do! Unfortunately for the boy, a small detail put his dream down. At this level these clones do not have a physical body. They are somewhat projections that are only used to deceive.  With one little touch they'd vanish into nothing. "Aw man! Well, there goes my plan. I guess I'll still go with this one first."  

The boy giggled before tossing the sheet aside. With the Sun setting he'd have to hurry. Kaito stood in the dead center. How could he learn how to do this technique? What could he use to substitute himself with? "Now what do I use? Hmmm. Maybe that log! Hehe." Another grin. To begin, he focused on the log before him. The thought of him switching with the log was the only thing that remained in his head. Both eyes were closed to aid with focus. "I can do this. I can do this." As he continued to concentrate he felt himself moving. It was weird. Unexplainable actually. Though he was stationary he could feel as if he changed location. When he opened his eyes he could see that he indeed moved! The log was in his previous location. But would this be considered a passing grade? Wouldn't he receive something better if he did it quickly? Of course! So that's what he was going to do! Kaito was going to perform the technique again. This time he'd be further away and it'd be done in no less than five seconds! "I'll get it done!" Behind that little fox smile was confidence! 

369/500 - Substitution Technique
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:25 pm
And so he positioned himself for another go! It seemed like he was just repeating things over and over again. It was pretty funny, but it was also a routine that appeared to be working for him. He'd try a technique, fail, try again, bam! Second time would be a charm. The boy stood about ten meters from the log. That was a good distance. In a realistic situation, like a battle, where he'd have to not only save himself, but distance himself as well, he'd have to use an object at that distance. "I now begin." To add some realism to this he began shadow fighting. To the watching eye it'd seem as if Kaito was fighting a ghost or something. The boy sent punches at the air and then rolled onto the grass, picking up a fallen branch. For an Academy Student he had some pretty nice moves. This was his clan bloodline. Once he recovered from the roll he sent three swings with the branch before throwing it aside. "Okay! This is where the enemy attacks me!" 

Kaito stood stationary, pretending that his invisible foe lunged in for a stab. In an instant the log was switched in! It floated in the air for a second before gravity did its job. Kaito was ten meters away; panting. "I did it. Hehe..." The boy panted and knelt down to the grass before falling back. He bursted out into laughter as the children sharing the grounds watched. They all looked at him like he was a weirdo or something. Laying on the grass didn't really bother much. In fact he'd take about two minutes to recover his stamina. "Only one more technique and I'm done for the day." He laid there and listened to the sounds of the animals. The sound of nature relaxed him.

696/500 - Substitution Technique
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:04 pm
As Kaito listened to the sounds of the animals around him, he thought about those times his father had taken him out of the village. They'd go learn about the wonders of the forest. How the forest was home to not only the villagers of the Leaf, but the animals. It was there Kaito began learning how to build figures with his father. That is where he learned how to work diligently. The tranquility of the forest aided him; it was like building was his form of meditation. Oh how he wished his father was still here. So he could show him the gunpla that he created. How successful they are and how much they mean to him. But at the same time, he'd have to remember his sister. She was dear to him and because of her he was pursuing this shinobi life. It was so hard balancing the two. Sometimes it'd pain Kaito just thinking about it but he'd never show his true emotion. It was always hiding behind that smile of his. 

He snapped back to reality when he was patted by one of the training children. They pointed towards the setting Sun. Guess that was a way of telling him that it was going to get dark soon. Kaito nodded and watched him leave the grounds before standing up. What was it now? Oh, right, clone technique. "Papa. Sister. I'll do this for you both. You have my word." The boy reached for the paper and read its contents. Being that this was the last technique he'd learn, he crumbled up the paper and stuffed it into his pocket. "I begin!" Now the purpose of the clone technique was to creating a spitting image of the person performing it. That's all it was, an image -- used to deceive others during combat. Unlike the previous techniques, Kaito seemed determined to complete this on the first go. Maybe this would be the one that he'd get right. The boy closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Using all the speed he had, he formed the hand seal. "Clone technique!" Three clones formed right out of the small clouds of smoke behind Kaito. 

All three of the clones had no defects. The technique was performed well! Success! Kaito's smile only grew wider as the three clones vanished at his request. Three techniques now out of the way!  What timing too, for the Sun had sunk below the horizon. "I better get going!" Kaito grabbed his satchel and ran off for the exit. Today was a good day. What was in store for the boy now? A Genin exam perhaps? All that mattered now was that Kaito become a Genin to earn an official shinobi rank. From there he'd be able to kick off his career as a ninja. There were many things to be learned and many people to meet. He'd make friends and he'd make enemies. Kaito would be ready for anything. That same old fox smile was planted dead on his face as he thought of it. 

[Exit; Topic Closed]
505/500 - Clone Technique

Last edited by Kaito on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaito
Kaito
Citizen

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:29 pm
TWC = 2248

Rewards:

- 11 Stats