Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeTue May 14, 2024 8:08 pmJurei Ryoinsatsu
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Fighting Past the Road to Darkness (Kaien/Priv) Empty Fighting Past the Road to Darkness (Kaien/Priv)

Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:51 pm
Kiru had been informed that his dragons had found Kaien, and were leading her back here. He smiled, and was glad at the thought of seeing her again. She hadn't caught up with him in Yuki and he had feared something bad had happened to her. He stood in his Koukan coat, with the hood off, standing in the island in the middle of the whirlpool. The girl should be led straight to him, where he waited patiently for her appearance.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

Fighting Past the Road to Darkness (Kaien/Priv) Empty Re: Fighting Past the Road to Darkness (Kaien/Priv)

Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:50 am
Kaien came walking couldnt dodge the feeling of something was wrong. She shook her head not trying to let those thoughts take control of her mind. Knowing she was about to see Kiru and Kira. As she continued walking following the directions she sees a figure in the distance and she hoped it was Kiru. Once she got close enough and realized it was she ran to him and gave him a huge hug.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fighting Past the Road to Darkness (Kaien/Priv) Empty Re: Fighting Past the Road to Darkness (Kaien/Priv)

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:44 am
Kiru would smile, and hug her back, happy to see her, but dreading what he had to tell her. Since she had never caught up with him, he didn't know if she knew about Yuki. She may not know that her home was gone, destroyed by someone who used to reside within it. He had to be the one to tell her. He didn't know why, but he felt responsible. "Kaien.. I was worried when you never caught up but i'm glad you didn't. Yuki is.. Yuki is gone. Youka destroyed it. There was nothing I could do.."
He was gonna add that he was sorry, but it didn't matter. The place they had both grown in, and had lived in as a home was gone. He didn't even know if there were any survivors. He could only hope that Kaien would be okay.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:41 am
"What? I don't think I heard you clearly. Yuki is gone?" Kaien began to slide down out of her hug and sat on her knees. She looked up at Kiru with tears developing in her eyes and asked "who is responsible for this crime." Kaien lowered her head and started to smirk with her face in her hands. She whipes her face and looks back at Kiru pulling herself up and looks at him and smirks at him "let's go"
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:40 pm
"It was Youka, a bad guy. Used to be friends with Maku."
Noticing her tears, he gained a concerned look on his face. "H-Hey are you alright? I know its gone.. but were still here."
Then she was pulling him, smirking. He had a feeling that something may have been wrong, but began to follow her. "What do you mean lets go, lets go where? What are you doing?"
He was concerned for the girl, as this was a big loss to her, and he had no idea how she was taking it other then the tears, and then the smiling. It was off putting, and he really just wanted to help. He hoped nothing was seriously wrong.
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:01 pm
Kaien looked back and said "i dont know where, wheres Kira?" Still trying to fight the tears from coming down. Kaien knew something was wrong she wasn't saddened by the lose of Yuki and everything that remaindered her of her mother,but more angry to the point she wanted to kill and hurt things and people. Kaien stopped and looked at Kiru and asked "Have you ever killed anybody or seriously injured anyone?" The look Kaien gave was one of excitement then remorse like she was fighting within herself confused on how she should feel
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:14 pm
Kaien was struggling with tears, pain, anger and a killing intent radiating off her.It hurt him to see her like this, that he had failed her so completely. Instead of answering her question, he hugged her, tightly, and whispered into her ear.
"Revenge and anger, it can wait. The people responsible will pay. Try and breathe, and think. We can't get caught up in so much emotion we lose ourselves, as Shinobi, we have to take these kinds of tragedies, we have to endure through them. What you lost, may never return, but you still have your life. You have Kira and I. I won't lose you to the dark path that comes with this territory. There is still light, I promise you, and we will find it."

He would look her in the eyes, leaning his forehead on hers, trying to convey that he would help her in anyway possible. "We will go look for Kira later. For now, you have time to grieve for what you lost, and get the resolve to bring down the ones who took it from you. Just don't lose yourself."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:42 pm
"Theres no time for that if where not going to find Kira then we have time to train" Kaien said. Grabbing old of Kirus shoulders turning and using the momentum toss him over her shoulder. Once the action was compete she would look at Kiru with a smile she hasn't shown since the last time they where together.
Kiru
Kiru
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:56 pm
Even being a surprise attack, it was still awfully slow. As she went for his shoulder, he managed to jump back and slide out of her grip. If she wanted to train, then he would train. He wasn't a pushover though, and she should really stop thinking such simple tactics were enough. "Alright then, show me what you've got."
Kaien
Kaien
Citizen

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm
The first time since they met back up Kaien smiled. "If you keep acting all macho and kind hearted i might end up falling for you" Kaien said She slowly started upzip her jacket until the top of her breast was showing. "Now that Im a little cooled off let do it" Kaien knew that any jutsu she used would back fire and not connect. She would then tap the ground twice with her right heel before charging forward at a speed of 40 slowly getting faster and start a barrage of kicks and punches. Starting with a left jab right hook ending with a sweep with her left leg extended. She knew knew in her head if he wanted to he can dodge and counter whatever she threw at him, but it didnt matter she enjoyed being around him as she always did.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum